DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+23
LostShadowSoul
EllaMila1
LexiNicole
The White Wolf
Music_Hero2779
Ravenisawesome
Thecrazykid3649
Ghost
Xenophobic Sponge
Luck
Rain
Teh Brutus
Vandal
Rinisa
Naked Snake
TheGoAsk
Riaaanna
TheMoodieSwede
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
TheDeceiverGod
archiesangel
SnowFallsSlow
27 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 8 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/27/2010, 1:56 pm

abreu7 wrote:I have seen Young Justice.

Oh. My. God.

Who else is rejoicing with me? =0

I have heard good things, but yet to see it myself.

I'll have to track it down somewhere.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/27/2010, 4:59 pm

Hm. No TV anymore. No Young Justice. :/
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 11/27/2010, 7:55 pm

I have to find out where to get this. o.o
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/23/2010, 7:06 pm

well i dont know where this would go but theres this blue forum up im sure some of you have heard of it, and some people from there left (well i did too ^^; ) but some made this other forum since well in there point of view "trolls there and created a new forum. which has been hacked and they (i dont wanna name names) are blamming some people here of hacking them...

such as mercy, snake, marth and "eco"

just thought id let you know ^^;
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/23/2010, 7:24 pm

Well I'm sure they can blame us but they have no proof. Thankfully I lost their URL for their other crappy excuse for a forum so that's pretty cool hearing their other site got hacked again... Ahahahahahahah.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/23/2010, 7:26 pm

Oh and I'm certain Ty, Mykan, and that emo chick are the first to start pointing fingers.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/23/2010, 7:38 pm

The White Wolf wrote:well i dont know where this would go but theres this blue forum up im sure some of you have heard of it, and some people from there left (well i did too ^^; ) but some made this other forum since well in there point of view "trolls there and created a new forum. which has been hacked and they (i dont wanna name names) are blamming some people here of hacking them...

such as mercy, snake, marth and "eco"

just thought id let you know ^^;

Random News - Page 8 Pfffhahaha

Nah, it wasn't me. I got better sh*t to do then screw around with Mango's head. Mykan's the only person I'll go out of my way to troll, and I don't believe he's on TEH DARK FORUMZ OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

At least, he wasn't the last I checked...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/23/2010, 7:46 pm

And I know "Eco" couldn't have done it cause Eco doesn't know how to hack. And Marth? Hahahahah. Not Marth. Theyre blaming all the wrong people.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/23/2010, 8:56 pm

I hope the hacker changed the banner image, geez. It looks like someone threw it together in MS Paint.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/23/2010, 11:06 pm

Yeah, it was really rather obvious they were all amateurs at making websites; therefore no on ever has, nor ever will take them seriously.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/23/2010, 11:15 pm

i told them it wasn't you guys ol "mercy has been very busy and i dont believe even has the url and snake has better things to do and doubtfully would spend the time to hack your site"

i dont even have the url myself i never bothered to get it lol
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/23/2010, 11:43 pm

The White Wolf wrote:i told them it wasn't you guys ol "mercy has been very busy and i dont believe even has the url and snake has better things to do and doubtfully would spend the time to hack your site"

Actually, I was hoping they'd keep thinking it was me. I like being vilified by children. Smile
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/24/2010, 2:58 am

Naked Snake wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:i told them it wasn't you guys ol "mercy has been very busy and i dont believe even has the url and snake has better things to do and doubtfully would spend the time to hack your site"

Actually, I was hoping they'd keep thinking it was me. I like being vilified by children. Smile

oh im sure they think about you often snake lol
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/24/2010, 2:26 pm

Hahah, That'll be awesome if we're all feared "hackers" hahah....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/24/2010, 2:57 pm

So I went ahead and checked the forum out, and Lexi posted an announcement that TEH HACKERZ ATTAKD DA FORUMZ. The funny thing is, all the symptoms seem to be pointing to a straight-up bug in the forum software, rather than a concentrated effort by an outside party to damage their website. sh*t like that happens a lot on the internet.

Of course, saying that it was hacked is MUCH more fun, so whatever floats their boat.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 12/24/2010, 3:29 pm

Merry Christmas all : )
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/24/2010, 11:36 pm

archiesangel wrote:Merry Christmas all : )

you too gal and everybody else!
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/25/2010, 7:55 pm

Marry Christmas!

Random News - Page 8 Santa_claus_by_genzoman-d35f6t4
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 12/25/2010, 10:28 pm

Frickin awesome O.O
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/27/2010, 12:48 pm

Mercy wrote:Oh and I'm certain Ty, Mykan, and that emo chick are the first to start pointing fingers.

Okay, for one, Mykan wouldn't hack a place to save the TerraxBB shipping.

Secondly, Ty and I, or, "that emo chick," built the site. Well, atleast he created, me and a friend of ours helped start it up. None the less, we never said it was a definite hacking! It was just an instinct we got since the blue forum was always so damn focused on their's. We now came to realize the most likely reason was that it was a glitch.

And Wolf, don't think I'm sounding rude, but as a request, please don't put anything I say or about the dark forums on this one, it really isn't any of their business. Please and thankyou(:
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/27/2010, 1:16 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:
Mercy wrote:Oh and I'm certain Ty, Mykan, and that emo chick are the first to start pointing fingers.

Secondly, Ty and I, or, "that emo chick," built the site. Well, atleast he created, me and a friend of ours helped start it up. None the less, we never said it was a definite hacking! It was just an instinct we got since the blue forum was always so damn focused on their's. We now came to realize the most likely reason was that it was a glitch.

And Wolf, don't think I'm sounding rude, but as a request, please don't put anything I say or about the dark forums on this one, it really isn't any of their business. Please and thankyou(:

Random News - Page 8 Facepalm
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/27/2010, 1:18 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote: And Wolf, don't think I'm sounding rude, but as a request, please don't put anything I say or about the dark forums on this one, it really isn't any of their business. Please and thankyou(:

meh ill respect that but you should know that im part of this site and look out for my friends on here so its only natural for me to get a warning call when they are accused of hacking it gets me worried for them, but you do have a valid point that its idiotic to hack your very own site so as snake said before its probably some glitch or random hacker.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/27/2010, 1:50 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:

What does that even mean?

You need to be more specific. I have no idea what the he'll you're talking about. All I got out of that was that you and Ty started a terrible forum and you're having problems with it. Wolf told us that you were blaming us for hacking your "forum" and that's really something that we'd expect from you.

I'm positive you don't keep any of our words we say from your leader. What's to keep Wolf from saying anything to us?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/27/2010, 1:59 pm

Not the point, but since you bring it up:

Mykan wanted to hack Project A.F.T.E.R. because they made fun of his awful fan fiction. He holds BB/Terra in an almost fanatical light. He also considers you all "traitors" for not wanking violently to Teen Titans and hoping that a big collective orgasm will restore the show to its former glory. Do the math, madame. He'd have no idea how to do it, but that wouldn't stop him from dreaming big.

Secondly, Ty and I, or, "that emo chick," built the site.

Ty couldn't build a house out of Lincoln Logs.

Well, atleast he created, me and a friend of ours helped start it up.

I thought so. Same deal as Mykan, huh? Man, that must get tiresome.

None the less, we never said it was a definite hacking! It was just an instinct we got since the blue forum was always so damn focused on their's. We now came to realize the most likely reason was that it was a glitch.

So in other words, something happened to your forum that was out of the ordinary and your first knee-jerk reaction was to assume it was hacked. And let's not mince words, you thought it was me. Or Mercy. Or PA.

Newsflash, Lexi, I didn't hack the first goddamn forum either. And you know what, neither did the actual hacker, who was given admin power by Mykan because Mykan is a terrible judge of character and a moron. Nobody from PA, or this forum for that matter, is a member on your OMGSODARK forum, nobody could or would invest untold amounts of time and energy to hack into the code of such a place; the only way somebody would is if they joined and some idiot gave them admin powers and that has not happened once, has it? There's you, there's Injur and Ty/Mango/whatever fruity bullshit he's calling himself now.

There was no logical reason to assume that your damn weinerforum was under outside attack, yet you did anyway, because it's just so much more fun to assume that evil trolls are assaulting you, and you laid the blame on a group of people who have nothing to do with you and no interest in having anything to do with you.

In summary, shut up.

Man, I hate kids.

Important Announcement on OMGSODARKforum wrote:
For one, don't insult me by calling me, "That Emo Chick," two, don't insult my forum by calling it petty and a poor excuse for a forum, it only pisses me off. Three, do NOT release information about THIS FORUM I share with only you, especially don't share it with pityful douches on the site you and others supposedly, "broke free from," yet you go running back to them after your forum crashes and burns.

Man, that was a weak take-that. You could have at least called me a mediocre dunce or a ridiculous donderhead.

Last edited by Naked Snake on 12/27/2010, 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/27/2010, 1:59 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:

Secondly, Ty and I, or, "that emo chick," built the site.

You... have no idea what "start pointing fingers" means do you...

Because it seems like you think Mercy was saying you three were the best suspects for who did it.

Here's a secret, it means you three get your panties in a bunch over every little thing and start throwing accusations around at people before you have any evidence that anything has happened.

But hey, common place metaphors are hard.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next