DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans: Generations

+4
Rinisa
Corvus31
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Teen Titans: Generations - Page 8 Empty Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by Vandal 6/8/2011, 2:53 pm

The bastards tie Damian to a pole and douse him with water. They tie his feet and begin by shocking him with a stun rod. A man comes in the room with a whip, then the big cheese. He tells the man with the stun rod to shock him again, and he obeys. “Alright Mr. Lenard, if you really want to keep this up we can keep this up, but right now we want a name of one of your associates.” He says. Damain spits into his face. The big cheese backs up and wipes his face.

“I’m going to forget you did that.”
“Good, come back down here so I can remind you.”
“Mr. Lenard, you have once chance before my friend here starts whipping you.”
“I already told you, you’re not getting jackshit from me.”

The big cheese signals the man with the whip to go at him. The man violently attacks Damian, chained to a pole, vessels pop, Damian’s face is covered in his blood, scars he would keep for life were being made right here. “Alright! Alright! Stop!” Damian screams. “Okay I’ll talk.” That was easier than I had thought. The man instantly stopped whipping him and the big cheese knelt down to Damian’s eye level.

“Go on then. Who’s this associate of yours?”
“Rob… Robert. Robert something like that… his last name escapes me. I’ve only seen him once. But I’m sure you can work from his first name.”
“Alright then, what does he look like?”
“He has a square type of head… really long nose.” Damian spits out blood. “Blue eyes. Crazy big blue eyes. He must have some strange skin condition.”
“Skin condition?”
“Yeah, as far as I know, he’s not Asian, but his skin… it’s really yellow.”
“Drug addict?”
“Probably…”
“Where can I find him?”
“He... he lives under the sea.”
“Under the…”
“Yeah. In a pineapple.”

There was a silence between the men, when Damian couldn’t help it, he busted out in laughter, the men started yelling at each other, whipping him and shocking him through his amusement and mirth. He was reminded of Karmy for some reason.

Chardonnay sat with her legs, a table for two, a candle light dinner at an all night diner. Smirking her lips she thought maybe that she wasn't so different from her friend Jillian. Though she would never admit it to her face, she thought she was somewhat of a loser despite the fact that Jillian was the one who got her as far as far as she was today in her career. Still, she certainly felt like Jillian: sitting in a restaurant, all dressed up, her date completely forgot about her, and half of a bottle of wine had already evaporated. She sighed as she scooted out of her chair in frustration and decided to go to where she called home.

Chardonnay had been dating Josiah for years and it was almost tradition that twice a month they would make a date for themselves after Jillian's night shift ended. Josiah had been acting different lately, and she often pondered what was going on with him. Unaware he was putting on a mask and dancing with the Jokerz.

Oracle opened the door and let Batman in, he was carrying Alice as he did five months ago. "What happened to her?" Oracle asked closing the door behind her and wheeling with Batman into a medical room. He set her down lightly and propped pillows under her feet. "Internal bleeding, huh?" Oracle asked observing his precautionary actions. "I found a small gang trying to rape her, glad I came just in time." Batman said taking off his mask and bending down to sit on a chair. "Wow. I knew we should have kept a better eye on the south region." Oracle said plainly. "Anything else?" She asked him. "Well I observed the surroundings, and noticed she was beaten with a bat."
"Huh... Ironic."
"I didn't come here to joke around this is serious!"
"Right. We have to tell her parents she's been parading out in tights."
"Yeah I know..."
"There's something different in your tone of voice Terry.."
"What?"
"Don't act stupid, you had something to do with this, you'd better spill it before I have to found out myself."
"Fine, fine. I trained her. She must have got a big head and thought she could go out on patrol."
"Hmm. You know you might lose your job because of encouraging her."
"I know... I'm sorry."
"Don't say sorry to me Terry."
"Oracle. What do I do? I don't want to leave Batman, Inc. I don't want to leave Dick's side."
"We should go talk to him. I'll Call The Grayson’s over." Oracle said wheeling to her headset to call them.

In fifteen minutes Dick and Barbara Grayson were talking in the room outside of where Alice was resting from the opposite side of a one-way mirror. Terry was by her side thinking about where his life was going to turn now. They weren't yelling outside, they were talking softly. He could use the sensitive hearing in his cowl to eves drop, but he knew they didn't want him listening.

"She what?" Barbara asked, her voice trembling.
"Yeah, she's out in tights. Got beat with a blunt object by the looks of it." Oracle explained hesitantly.
"Oh god. How long do you think she'll take to recover?" Dick asked with concern.
"I don't know, several weeks maybe. Unless you get a metahuman to help her out." Oracle mused looking through a one-way mirror.
"Dick… I told you that she's going to do this I warned you." Barbara said holding onto his arm tightly.
"I know hon.. I know."
"Uhh y'know I think there's a way to help her get this superhero sh*t out of her system." Oracle offered.
"Yeah? How's that?" Dick asked afraid to hear Oracle's proposal.
"Well.. I've kept in contact with Tim recently. Talked it over with Terry right before you arrived. He agrees."
"And?"
"And... Tim began a certain operation. Some project for the adolescent metahumans who think they can take on foes twice their size." Oracle continued hesitantly.
Dick nodded in thought, "I think I heard him mention the project once or twice, I didn't know it would launch so early. What's it called?" He questioned getting more defensive.
Oracle distracted her eyes from Alice to almost stab directly into Dick's eyes. Dead-centered.
"The Teen Titans."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/8/2011, 3:03 pm

(Those were some long and loverly posts, Merc and Mame. @_@ Loved the "In a pineapple." thing XD)

Blizzard smiled at the attempted compliment, "Thanks." She figured he was only being polite: One compliment in exchange for another.

She had just noticed Aurelia playing around near her brother and, a little embarrassed, asked, "Sorry. Did I...interrupt your training session?" She had a little doubt that he minded, he had after all turned all his attention to her. Then again, that could still be him being polite. The girl thought.
---
Banshee crept through the hallways, surveying the area. Once or twice she'd think she saw something, heard something, but would turn and see nothing. It was unnerving, she realized, how alone she felt when she wasn't around the living and couldn't see any dead. Her green eyes were locked on her communicator, waiting for any sign from her teammates.

The redhead continued walking the halls, flinching at any motion or sound that wasn't her own.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/8/2011, 3:27 pm

Steam circled all around Casey as he stepped out of the shower, quickly grabbing a towel to cover himself. Bowing his head slightly, he shook it right and left to throw off the excess water. Straightening back up, he wiped his face so he could see and cleared the bathroom mirror of condensation. Placing the heals of his hands on the edge of the sink, he looked at his own reflection, entranced by the color of his own eyes changing every so often. His mother had never really explained why they did that, all she had said was that it was a feature that singled him out from others, making him unique and special. Casey's father always loved just sitting across from his mother at early morning tea and just staring into her eyes.

Blinking, he turned away from his reflection, not wanting to think about his family.

Poking his head out of the door, he quickly looked around and made sure no one was around before running down to his room. Rushing inside, he quickly got dressed and headed down to the common room to join the rest of the team. Upon arrival, he saw Sully standing behind the couch while everyone mixed and mingled. "Hurm..." the mischievous part of him got an idea. He'd probably regret it later, but it would be worth it in his mind. Backing up slowly, he straightened himself and snapped his fingers.

A portal opened up above the couch and Recon dropped feet first on top of the sofa in front of Sully, and with a gleaming grin, he bellowed a loud, "Hi there!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/8/2011, 5:22 pm

It had been a knee jerk reaction. An accident really. Sullivan’s eye grew wide, her mouth opened in a soft wispy gasp before her right arm cocked back and struck forward like a bullet, her knuckles burying themselves right into Recons poor nose. The instant she had felt the heat and cartilage of his face through her gloves she had regretted her actions, not really for Recon’s sake (although she did sort of feel guilty after she had hastily pulled her hand back) but because now she felt embarrassed. How pathetic! Getting startled like some flighty rabbit!

The brunette stumbled back a bit, her clenched fist held up behind her head as if she was bent on striking again, or preparing for another blow. Her green eyes were wide with shock, her mouth still opened in a halfhearted gasp. Oh great, now she was never going to hear the end of it.

“Y-you!!”

Present Time: Keystone City

Brock Bernheimer ran as fast as he could. The pudgy criminal had just shot up and robbed a local convenience store, out of desperation. The shop owner had been left bleeding on the linoleum tiles of the Quick-N-Save, unable to phone the police as he lay in his own blood and a pile of chip bags. His gut shot was bad; he didn’t think he was going to make it.

The lights began to blur, shapes began to meld together in a brownish black swirl of color. The store owner groaned, not sure what this meant, and all he could feel was the burning pain in his innards, and the foreign feel of metal rolling about in his flesh. He was a strong willed man though, shaking his balding head frantically he tried to clear his vision. It wasn’t until he realized that there were people talking, and that he was staring up at the face of someone in a pair of scrubs that he realized he was in a hospital.

It had happened too fast, he only now began to comprehend someone hefting him up, someone much smaller than himself. The gush of wind that had pelted him and cooled the sweat that poured down his face. He looked to the nurse frantically hefting him up onto a gurney, his clammy hands reaching out for her wrist as a doctor and several other nurses collected around him. Pushing him passed the lobby doors into the ER halls of the Keystone City Hospital.

“Wha…Wha-at…Happ…ened?”

The Nurse shushed him as another injected him with some sort of sedative. He could tell what it was from the way everything slowly began to fade. He also remembered one of the breathless nurses muttering something to the other.

“It was the Flash!”

The nurse had only been half right. It was indeed a scarlet speedster, but not one they would have known. The streak of gold and red that blazed down the streets back towards the scene of the crime kicked up discarded newspapers and dust from the streets. Rustling the odd pedestrian as he raced calmly around the block.

Samuel Eobard Thawne was not from this time. Everything seemed to be on the cusp of technological advancement, but still just old school enough to give him slight culture shock. His Costume felt odd, constricting almost, but at the same time he could hardly get over how naked he felt. There was no friction; it was like he was running in water or something. Not that he much cared about that, his mind instantly straying from those silly thoughts as he caught sight of the large man running away with a duffle bag full of cash register money.

The speedster snarled, if he hadn’t been patrolling on that street, the shop owner might have died. This scum would pay. Samuel easily ran ahead of the robber and turned to a halt, body relaxed as he crossed his arms over his chest and glared through his orange goggles at Brock. The exhausted burglar skidded to a stop so hard his heels slipped out from under him, causing him to fall on his wide rump. He pointed his gun at the youth, wide eyes jittering in their sockets as he observed the costumed hero with a sense of dread and unfamiliarity. The hand holding the pistol shook uncontrollably as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

“You! You ain’t Flash! You ain’t Flash!!”

“You’re right. I’m not The Flash."

In a blur of red, the gun was smacked out of the criminal’s hand, sent clattering off under a dumpster. The sweating man could barely comprehend as his shabby brown coat was removed and then twisted about to tie his arms behind his back. Thirty seconds later he found himself laid out on the side walk, the speedster sitting on his back, casually opening up a cell phone. Samuel looked down at the shaking man, before a large smile spread across his features, his quick fingers casually dialing 911.

"I’m Kid Zoom.”
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/9/2011, 12:30 am

Recon tumbled off the couch backwards, his back smashing into the floor and rolling until he was sitting up right, staring up at Sully. Now Recon wasn't much of a fighter, hell he had only fought one on one with a boy in his home town who picked on him, his cousins and even his own mother. But that didn't mean that he wasn't one tough little cookie. Because he had a mischievous side, that meant that he had his fair share of accidents and what not. So after a moment of clearing the dots and stars from his vision, he looked up at the Green Lantern and grinned like an idiot. "Oh man whatta hit!" he admired as blood poured down his face, dripping off his chin and onto the floor.

Reaching into his bag, Recon pulled out a towel and held it over his bloody nose. It was probably broken, and he was in quite the deal of pain, but he kept his playful demeanor. "Ow that smarts... But wow, totally didn't expect that, Sul!" and, still holding the rag up to his face, he held his hand up for a high five to Sully. He expected for her to get mad at him, but hoped she would be a good sport about it like he was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/9/2011, 12:53 am

Sullivan just sort of stared at Recon, watching him go about nabbing a towel for his profusely bleeding face. It only took her a moment to recover from his seemingly jovial response to her breaking his nose; a frown quickly replaced her startled expression as she reluctantly moved towards him. Her fist lowered down to his elbows, tugging them roughly down to remove his hands and towel away from his nose.

“Sit still, idiot.”

Gently she pressed the pads of her thumbs on either side of his nose, swiping the gloved digits in slow circles as she felt for any break. Ah, there it was! She moved closer to his face, her eyes boring intently down at where her fingers as they held his nose in place, not minding the blood that stained her white clad digits.

“This is going to hurt.”

Without a second thought, the Cadet shoved her thumbs inward, the cartilage snapping back into place with a muffled crunch. She didn’t flinch, but stepped back from him once he was ‘fixed’ and reached for his elbows. She lifted his arms back into place and made sure he placed the towel back over his nose.

“Come with me, you need ice.”

It was her fault, really she shouldn’t have reacted the way she had, although to be fair he was a git for startling her like that. Sullivan was in a better mood, she’d assist the stupid boy, for now. Get him some ice and then sit him down somewhere where he couldn’t hurt himself. In truth, the Lantern cadet was just glad he hadn’t whined about it.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/9/2011, 1:27 am

To say that Recon showed any sign of dignity when Sully reset his nose, would be an over statement. He didn't scream out bloody murder or blubbered like a baby, but that did hurt a lot so he took to just cursing up a small storm. None of them directed at Sully though, for he feared that if he made a wrong move with her, things could get uglier than a school of wolf fish.

Quickly shutting his mouth, he staggered up and trotted behind Sully, still pinching his nostrils shut to stop the bleeding with the towel. "Man you got one helluva swing there, Sully." he commented her, his speech strained slightly since his nose was stuffed closed. He took it away for a second, so he could talk clearer. "Who taught you anywa...y.." it was at that moment, that he got a really good look at the cloth in his hand. There was blood. Lots of blood. His blood.

He didn't like blood.

Beads of sweat started to form on Recons forehead, his hands becoming clammy and starting to quiver. His stride faltered and he stopped in the middle of the hallway. He suddenly felt as if he couldn't breathe, as if someone was holding a pillow over his face. A horrible fear gripped at him and he could feel his heart rate increasing by the second. He suddenly felt light headed and the hallway swayed in and out of focus. Now Recon wasn't no pansy, but he had a very real and terrible fear of blood.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/9/2011, 1:55 am

Without much warning, a hand was drawn forward, the previously stained gloves now void of anything but clinical white. Sullivan sighed as she covered Recon’s eyes with one hand, taking the towel from him and folding it with her other so that the less stained side was pressed against his nose. Without a word the cadet reached down and took out the boys legs from behind the knees, using one arm to hold him up against her torso, while the other continued to cover his eyes, and simultaneously press the towel into his nose with her wrist.

It was no trouble; she used her ring to support the weight she could not carry without struggle. Sullivan knew the signs, she wasn’t the only Cadet in the Corps, even some of the full fledge lanterns sometimes suffered from trauma in battle. Even on alien faces, phobia’s, fear was easy to understand. Sullivan walked quickly with the boy in her hands, covering his eyes as she headed to the kitchen. Her speed bent on sparing him any flak he might get from being carried bridal style by a girl.

“You’re ok.”
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/9/2011, 2:50 am

The minute Sully covered Recons eyes, sending him into a dark world where he could no longer see anything, he slowly started to calm down and relax. A small, almost inaudible whimper escaped his clenched teeth as he felt himself picked up, half by a warm body and the other by a strange energy. Trying his best to get his heart rate and breathing back to normal, he couldn't help but continue to quiver and shake. In Sullys arms, he felt smaller than he actually was.

When they finally reached the kitchen, Recon had calmed down a great deal, breathing normally but still quite light headed. Feeling the need to give Sully some sign that he was alright, he mumbled; "Sorry... For startling you earlier..." he wasn't just only apologizing for that, but for the fact that he went all wussy on her and she had to carry him the rest of the way here.

Dommino peered around the corner, looking down at the room at the far end of the hallway. Two guards were posted outside, blocking a door that more or likely, held a few hostages. She was on the second floor of the building, alone. Thats how she liked it. It worked best for her and the team at times like these when they were all split up. She didn't need or want a partner.

Backing back down the way she came, she stopped a short distance away and pressed the comlink on her helmet. "Two tangos are blocking the entrance, anyone go a visual of the room? Anymore inside?" she didn't want to rush into the room, after taking down the two outside, only to find out there were more inside with the captives.

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/9/2011, 1:20 pm

The communication network--set up by Cassius, used today--basically wired all head sets together in the team so everyone knows what positions their team is at. Status updates via wireless plans were used to keep everyone informed of their individual teammate's conditions, whether they are fine, caution, danger, or bleeding out. So when Roulette was talking to Reaper and Rook, the entire team heard it. And when Dommino called in for help Reaper couldn't help but respond.

"Oi, Barbie. Use your sonar, how many times do you have to ask? We calibrated the sonar technology to isolate armed hostiles. You can see through walls bumpkin, so try and friggin use it instead of bothering us! Tonight is going to be a great night!"

Though Reaper was harsh, his point was true. Technology today provided the opertunity to free up the communication network, though he couldn't really have a say in that because he himself was using it for chit-chat. But could you honestly blame them? Roulette was nervous, needing something to calm her down was essential for the operation. That and Reaper was bored thousands of feet above ground, his feet planted to the mirror glass windows of god-knows-what-building they're even at, and his hands burning from holding onto the rapel line too long.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/9/2011, 1:49 pm

[Hey guys, just as a heads up, this weekend and the enxt few weeks are going to be particulary hard for me to post due to work school and a family issue that's come up. I apologise wholeheartedly in advance]

[And Corv, hate to do this, but there's no way for Cygnus to have gotten into the tower without a comm. or being let in, and since nobody knoows him I find that unlikeley]

Rex dangled the Remote out of his sister's reach, in true older brother fashion. "You'll get your turn when I'm done." he said. His body felt like a blob of gel due to all that time of training in the suit to get used to it. He wondered if his grandfather felt this way when HE was his age and was first training to use the suit....

Izzy is still punching the bag I guess [he's kind of fail........]

The scientist below him really didn't put up much of a fight- nameley because he was dumb enough to walk under the grate and got squashed by 250 punds of fully geared SHARP agent. He would be fine, give or take a rib or two. From there, Backarat heard Heard Reaper and Dom's exchange. Yeah, some mission THIS would be, half of the team hadn't even gotten inside yet by the sound of it. He considered some smarmy remark, but settled just for a "Less talk more work ladies." He further slunk about the building, noticing it was pretty quiet, save for one poor nighttime security shmuck that had to get the receiving end of his stun baton. It wasn't like he was expecting an army here, but something just felt....... off......

Y'know, sometimes your job just ain't worth what you make. And the poor security guy being pinned by Adela was having that feeling like it was going out of style. "I dunno what the hell you're talking about, I just do the hall patrol!" He blabbered, clutching where he got kicked as Adela's sword pointed dangerously at him. 'They' was a broad term, he really wasn't sure what she meant.....

Crossbones quickly rolled out of the way of the incoming knives, but one got a little close for comfort and grazed his shoulder. 'Grand, ANOTHER cut i'm going to have to explain to Char. fantastic' He though to himself, trying to make light of the situation. The reas of the Jokerz would no doubt be hot on his heels, so his first order of business had to be to keep the weapons out of their hands. He pulled out several crudeley made shuriken, and with decent aim, burried one inside of Bozo's gun, garnering a spouting of most un- clownlike language. "Don't just stand there, get him!" He spat at the rest of his little brood, slappy included. Crossbones hated thinking in this cold tactical fashion, but since Slappy was the only one armed at this second- and most likeley the least physically strong- he decided to go for her first. Hockey stick in hand, he charged her, going in a zigzag pattern to try and make himself a moving target and harder to be hit by the blind thrower as the rest of the goon squad focused more on him then the weapons and also tried to close the gap....
[Sloppy post is sloppy =I ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/9/2011, 3:43 pm

Sullivan said nothing to Recon, instead she opted to get into the freezer and fish out a nice solid ice pack. She expected one to be there; even the cold storage on Oa had cold compresses. The brunette turned back to the younger teen and put the towel back to his nose, dabbing at the blood a bit before tossing the red stained into the nearby sink.

“There were these twins, back on Oa. The home world of the Lanterns, they were probably ten years older than me, I only ever got to meet one of them."

The cadet never made eye contact with Recon; she was too busy staring at his swollen, bruised nose. She took his wrist with her free hand and handed him the ice pack, basically puppet-ing him as she moved the ice pack and his wrist back up to his face.

“In battle, one of them was maimed, horrifically by a yellow lantern. Shredded him with a spinning blade construct, right in front of his brothers’ eyes. It changed him. He became cold and hard, but his desire to avenge his brother, it motivated him to become one of the best Lantern trainers we’ve seen on Oa.”

Sullivan’s voice was low, soft, but it commanded attention with the finality of its tone. Her eyes slowly looked up to the young teen and she actually smiled, it was a hard smile but a genuine one at the very least.

“He trained hundreds of Cadets like me, fought in millions of battles. All the while, he had haemophobia just like you.”

Sullivan let out a sigh as she took a step back from Recon and crossed her arms over her chest. She had imparted her sagely story, but now it was time to scold him. Her smile morphed seamlessly into a deep frown.

“This doesn’t need to define you, and you need to consider that in battle, you will see blood; from you and your enemies. Inform Tim of this and don’t EVER try to spook me again. Because I will aim for your eyes next time.”

Present Time: Keystone City

Kid Zoom had beamed at the cops when they came to where he was with the wheezing burglar firmly pinned under his butt. The boy had stood up to greet them, though they seemed a bit hesitant, and he knew why. The last person to wear the suit he wore was Intertia, a cop killing psychopath who had been killed by the rogues. Inertia had been the first Kid Zoom. Samuel was no Inertia.

He held his hands up over his head, a pleasant smile on his face as he stood up and moved away from Brock Bernheimer, the nervous cops seemed to relax at this and one rushed over to the criminal and began hefting him up off the concrete and dragging the sweating man over to one of the patrol cars. The apparent lead cop relaxed and placed his palm on his forehead, one eyebrow cocked upwards as he observed the smiling speedster, scratching at his hairline in confusion.

“I hate to say it Kid. But we already got a speedster. Not that this isn’t appreciated! Yeah....Thanks.”

Samuel’s smile faltered a little bit, he had forgotten! Of course there was already a scarlet speedster! Keystone and Central city weren’t complete without one. The young teen felt a wash of excitement at that but knew it was probably best he didn’t run into any other speedsters unless they were informed…Or he was prepared for a fight which involved him frantically explaining who he was. And in truth, even he wouldn’t believe his own story.

“No problem Officer. I was just passing by when I heard the shots. Thanks for showing up so fast. I’m impressed.”

“Uh yeah, ya know…It’s our job.”

Kid Zoom nodded, turning from the scene as he figured that was a good a time as any to head to his true destination. No need to invoke the ire of the current speedster by moving in on his territory. Although it was kinda late, he had nowhere else to go. He’d have to figure it out, maybe rent a hotel room in Metropolis.

“There’s a gun that got thrown under that dumpster over there. Have a nice evening officer.”

“Huh?”

The cop didn’t have much time to react, a blur of red and the speedster was already gone. Kid Zoom rushed down a familiar street, finding his duffle bag of casual clothes in an empty garbage can in an alleyway near the city limits. Hastily the teen hefted his bag up over his shoulder and took off. Out of Keystone, out of any city really. Traveling almost lazily across suburbs and country roads, heading towards his goal as a red and golden streak through the night. For now, he had all the time in the world just to see the world outside of Keystone. He had never left the city before. This whole past world thing was new to him, but so was basically everything else.

[Forgive the lazy post]
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/9/2011, 7:07 pm

Instead of making a very rude and indecent comeback to Reaper, Dommino simply replied, "Yes sir." to Backarat. She would get her shot at her least favorite team mate later on. Though, he was right in the fact that she should have been using her sonar technology to make sure the room was secure. Lowering her visor, she activated the sonar and took a look into the room.

Dommino detected 3 heat signatures, besides the two guards posted outside the door. It was time to act. Deactivating the scanner, she prepped her stun weapon, and snuck forward, hoping they wouldn't notice her till it was too late. Her padded boots made no sound as she kept low to the ground, her weapon pointed straight at the two young men, in case they saw her too early. They seemed to be locked in a great debate over how many girls they had slept with in their lives.

Immature bastards. Now only a few feet away, she straightened up silently right behind the guard who had his back to her. "What the-" the other one cried out in astonishment as Dommino took down his friend. It was a matter of simply firing into the first mans back, turning, and firing into the other mans chest. They both fell to the ground, convulsing for a few seconds and then lay still.

Quickly bending down, Dommino unclipped the security pass from the guards belt and ran it through the security lock. The door slid open and she stepped in quietly, illuminating the room with her torch. "Jacob?" she called out, keeping her weapon raised just in case there was another guard posted in the room.

Recon kept quiet while Sully tended to him, listening intently to her story. He probably didn't look it, but he was a great listener and a sucker for stories. It was relaxing to just sit back and listen to someone tell him of adventures or people or anything really. So he was content on just sitting there and letting Sully do her magic.

He closed his eyes whenever she took away the bloody rag from his face, not wanting to see the sickening sight of the dark crimson. Only when he felt the coolness of the ice against his wound, did he reopen them. Just in time to see Sully smile. Despite the previous event's, he couldn't help but smile back at her. It almost seemed like an accomplishment to him, finally seeing her smile. His ears burned red and his cheeks flushed with color as his eyes flashed to a bright green.

"He sounds like a swell dude." Recon responded. "My phobia comes from-..." he stopped himself. Ever since the tragedy, he had found that he wasn't able to talk to anyone about the incident. Whenever he tried, his voice would catch in his throat, and he would change the subject or make up an excuse to leave. He hadn't cried over the incident and it seemed like he never would.

Recon shook his head to forget about it, and then realized that wasn't a very bright idea. "Mother fu-!!" he stopped when he felt the intense pain in his nose increase. "Ok yeah, I think I learned my lesson here." he told her, his eye's clenched tight in pain as he grit his teeth.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/9/2011, 7:34 pm

Feet being dragged, he can’t even remember what just happened. Losing memory. What the hell? What was that? A kick. He coughs more blood and head spinning. Mud. Dirt. Tiny bars of soap. Damian couldn’t tell what was real anymore. A surging pain was in his finger. What was that? Oh. Another rusty nail had been driven up one of his fingernails; blood was squirting out of it. More torture. They’re going to have to come up with something new. Damian works through pain. They weren’t talking him to his chamber with the woman… whatever her name was. It was somewhere else. They had just finished his torture session, maybe they were trying something new. Damian was getting antsy, and wanted to know what was next.

The next thing Damian knew, he was sitting down in front of a fat man. He was new. Fatman. Batman. Haha. He’s not scary at all. If he wore an eye patch, shaved head, beard, and a hook for a hand he might have been intimidated. But no, he’s just a fat Asian; probably downs rice every chance he gets. Two assistants with guns pointed to his head, another two setting his bleeding hands up to a machine. His fingers felt uncomfortable. He didn’t like that. Though he figured the machine wasn’t only used to cut off fingers, if you get my drift.

“Okay,” Damian said, “who do I cripple first?”

Everyone laughed at him.

“We have ourselves a joker here!” The Fatman angrily seethed.
“No, I’m Batman.”
“Shut up!” The Fatman ordered slamming his fists against the table.
“Hey if I don’t kill you, your diabetes will.”
“Who do you think you are?”
Damian looked around for a second to make sure he wasn’t talking to someone else. He thought he just said who he was to Pit Stains. “I’m… I’m Batman.”
“Okay, Batman, give us all the information you know about the Big Dipper Project.”
“No.”
“Okay, you want to play that way huh?”
“I’ll play by your rules of the game.”
“Okay, here’s the game, the longer you don’t tell us what we want to know, we’ll chop off one of your fingers.”
“My fingers are not as big as The Big Dipper.”

The Fatman knew how good it would feel to chop off one of Damian’s fingers. So he did, he pushed down on the device then Damian suddenly could feel his bones crack, the meat and cartilage split, blood gushed out, more than he’s ever seen come out of his hand in his life. One of the assistants took a mini-torch and seared his blood wound shut. The entire asylum could hear Damian screaming. The Fatman yelled, spitting in Damian’s face, “Tell us about the Big Dipper!”
“Don’t you go star gazing?” Another finger, split down from the knuckles, he didn’t want to look at it. Fight through the pain. “Now!”
“f*ck you!” Another finger. His right thumb. More blood came out and the assistant seared his flesh shut again. He didn’t know what hurt more, the actual dismemberment of his phalanges, or the burning of the meat and skin. “Tell us! You want to live your life without-“
“f*ck you!!” Another finger. Melting his flesh. He can handle this. He has a fake spine, courtesy of his mother when a villain named Flamingo shot his real spine up. What were they going to do next? Rip out his eyeball? Another finger, he saw it the time. Blood shot into his eyes. Another finger. He saw that one too; it hurt more when he was looking at it. He could feel the nerves, bone, and flesh separate from the cold metal. Damian passed out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/9/2011, 8:38 pm

Banshee had to smile at Reaper, Roullete, and Dommino's chatter. It kept her distracted from how alone she was at the moment. "I'm inside. I have yet to find any rooms with hostages." She informed the others in a low whisper, one hand holding the communicator and the other clutching her stun gun.

Yet again, she heard something. That's the sixth "Something" I've heard. Chill, paranoia, there's nothing h- The agent was trying to reassure herself, but then the sound repeated itself, louder. It was unmistakably there: the sound of footsteps advancing towards her.

Seconds later, she squealed and a paralyzed security guard lay blinking uncertainly at the ceiling, his limbs twitching and his dignity gone.

The redhead held the stun gun with relief, staring at the guard. There hadn't been time for hiding or avoiding (She was a bit too clumsy for either one anyway) so she had panicked. She almost apologized at the sight of the poor soul before she remembered what she was supposed to be doing here. Still, she didn't touch him or taze him again and instead left quietly in the direction he came from. He must have been protecting something, after all.

Keys! She remembered just as she rounded the corner. She turned back just in time to see the man shut his eyes. All the better. I hate it when they stare at you after you've shot them. It's so unnerving. The woman thought, reaching over and unhooking a key card from his belt. She stood up and continued down the passage, reveling in the success she had had over her first adversary of the night. She did pity the guard, with his convulsing arm and dazed eyes locked on the ceiling.

He did have lovely eyes, though. Light blue.
---
Blizzard couldn't help but think Lyan's smile seemed...off. As if he had forced it, or didn't do it enough to know what to do. Nonetheless, she returned it with a smaller one of her own. Realizing she had no real idea what she wanted to say, she decided to ask something general. General for superheroes anyway. The girl asked, "So what's your hero name? I'm Blizzard, now."

She blushed, "I know it sounds a little stupid but," She paused and nodded in her sister's direction. "Cal's idea."
---
Her sister was in fact still fighting with their brother. "C'mon. By the time you're done, it'll be time for bed!" She grabbed her brother's arm and tried to pull the remote towards herself. She was failing miserably due to her brother's superior strength, even after all that training.

"I know you have a crush on that weather girl, but the weather channel is so boring...!"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/9/2011, 9:49 pm

"Mirazz? That's not too bad of a name. It's got a certain...unique ring to it." Blizzard tried to console Lyan as he did for her. The change in subject was nice because she knew they couldn't talk about names forever. "It's really cool being here." She gestured upwards, as if to the tower.

"But the reason..." She sighed, "I'm a little scared to be a Titan. Winning today helped, but...I'm still nervous. What about you? What do you think?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/10/2011, 8:05 pm

“Well don’t squeeze it! Idiot!”

Sullivan marched to him and pulled his hands down to keep the cold pack at a gentle enough pressure not to hurt his swollen nose. She seemed a lot less angry now, more light hearted; her insults were flung with more concern then with intent to insult. The brunette stepped back from him and turned to the kitchen exit. She’d find her room and go to sleep. She hadn’t slept in…Oh wow! The cadet groaned softly as she pinched the bridge of her nose, head downcast as she stepped out into the hall. It had been exactly 24 hours since she had last slept, lucky she and Guy had eaten before they left Oa or she would have been in real trouble.

“Listen, just go sit down or better yet lay down, it’s gonna swell tomorrow, you might have a black eye. But if you don’t push on it like a fool it shouldn’t give you too much trouble.”

She waved her hand back at Recon without turning to face him, merely bidding him a quiet, strained good night before leaving him alone in the kitchen. She was too tired to impart any more stories or words of grumpy wisdom; she needed sleep and lots of it. So without a word to anyone else she made her way to the sleeping quarters, and found her room. Without much care for what it looked like (she didn’t even bother turning on the light) she shut her door and fell onto her bed. A small flash of green and her uniform was gone, leaving her in her modest undergarments. She was asleep before her head even hit the pillow, aches and irritation ebbing away to deep, deep sleep.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2011, 2:15 am

Cursor over name, Dick looked with a fixed and vacant stare at the name that was highlighted on the cellphone. The Batcave—as always—was busy; gazing outside the office window he saw Batmen, Batwomen, Nightwings, Batgirls, and Robins running about, training, deploying for sectors around the city. Jason Todd was spotted running about, armed and ready for reasons unknown and agents were sent out to investigate the scene. Dick was fifty years old, and Jason was six years younger than him, making him forty-four; Dick had quit being the Batman and became more of the mentor when he was in his mid-forties, around the same age as Jason. He wondered how he was holding up as age began to creep in on him. Though his daughter was back in town, Dick thought it was good advice from his mentor to let everyone know who this town belongs to when it comes to protecting the city. Still his attention reverted back to the matter at hand, his first born: Alice. Dick didn't want to call, he felt that Alice didn't need the Teen Titans, Batman Incorporated should have been good enough. Plus he could keep a better eye on Alice that way.

"You gotta let our little bird fly one of these days."

The words Barbara had said to him kept ringing in his head, yet something was preventing him from dialing that number. Call it instinct, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to make this decision. He had already called Raven in to tend to Alice's wounds, just in case she really was going to be departing the day after tomorrow, or even possibly... tomorrow. Dick needed a day off. Needed time to cool off and to think about Alice's future. Then there was Karmy.

Karmy had been been on Dick's mind recently. He was aware that she had been under Oracle's care, unfortunately she being with Oracle wasn't the best thing for Karmy, it was the best thing for Oracle. Yes, she had been lonely, and yes she needed someone to be there for her. Both husband and wife of the Grayson family were far too busy to keep up with regular visits, and since Casey had left for the Teen Titans, she was once again all alone in her enormous house filled with renaissance paintings, vintage grand pianos, and dust gathering sculptures. She had a pool in the back, she installed it a three years after she got the house, despite the fact she had about as much use for it as telescopes had use for frogs. He thought it was a Monty Python reference to The Funniest Joke in the World. An ode to both Monty Python, and The Joker. Still, though Oracle was happy to take care of Karmy, she was in danger being in the care of by a cripple. There were certain dangers he had to express to Oracle. And yet...

Cursor over name, Dick looked with a fixed and vacant stare at the name that was highlighted on the cellphone. Enough hesitating. Dick punched the button to call Tim Drake.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2011, 5:52 pm

Rex continued his stuggle to keep the remote away from his siter. "Oy, that weatherlady is a total fox!" He protested/agreed, continuing to keep the remote away. "You allways got the remote at home anyways!" He furthered.

With one final 'FWAP', Izzy kicked the bag before turning to Aure, still all sweaty from continuously keeping himself busy. "Nah, just beating the tar out of it.... Aurelia?" He said, hoping he remembered her name right from earlier. "My grandfather allways taught me that a busy body is a healthy one, so I keep running on that principle." he explained, nailing the bag again whilst talking to Aure.

The gaurd being interrogated by Adela looked like he was about to blather something else, untill sudden zooming noise- and a dart being embedded in the base of his neck- made him very quiet very fast. The shooter, codenamed Nightterror, wasn't new to the SHARP scene- several months ago, he had been a snipper that heckled SHARP during the Litmus incident. He was clad in a full black suit, save for multi- lenzed red goggles and a device over his mouth, masking his voice with an eerie screeching effect. He had his dart gun aimed at Adela, eyes locked right onto her. "Не двигайтесь."[ means 'Don't move'] He hissed in Russian, his finger resting on the trigger....

And Dommino wasn't exactly in the green either- she had just stepped inside the building, far from the research areas. All that was there for her a vacant hallway- and the sound of automatic doors slamming shut behind her. it was obvious their presence wasn't exactly a secret anymore. The lights remained off as the distant sound of footsteps could be heard coming in her direction.

Tim himself had been organizing a new brutal training regiment for the Titans tommorow. He felt a little bad that he was dropping such a harsh lineup for them right off the bat (no pun intended) but Bruce himself had been just as serious about Tim's own training regiment, and he turned out allright he supposed. It was then that his phone began to bleep for the ringtone he assigned to his brother. he reched over and flipped the phone open. "Hey, what's up? Didn't expect to hear from YOU of all people." He asked, intruiged. If he had found out one thing about Batman after all these years, it was that there was usually something important coming up when you got a call out of the blue.

[Two more posts untill the next villain attack]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/12/2011, 6:26 pm

"If I got it at home, I'll get it here, too!" Heatwave argued and, aiming to hit a nerve, added, "How are you keeping that out of my reach? Your arms are as long as your legs shorty!" She grappled for the remote, not really caring about getting it any more, just enjoying fighting with her brother.
---
Blizzard gave a tiny nod in agreement. "Surviving is such a hard thing to do when you're a metahuman." She said, a little bittersweet. It would have been funny if it weren't true. She noticed him adjusting his mask and reflexively touched her own face.

"Why'd you choose to wear a mask, if I may ask? Plan on living a double life?" She questioned.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2011, 8:17 pm

One particularly annoyed vein poped out on Rex's forehead. "Who're you calling short, you little midget!?" He protested, fully giving into his sister's intention to hit a nerve.

Crossbones saw the marbles go down. He should've seen it coming, it was something he'd expect from the JOKERZ. However, he was too commited to his next step to pull it back and slipped. However, he jutted his stick out and managed to catch himself before he totally wiped out. And a good thing to, as not moments later Tic, one of Bozo's goonie squad, tried to make a grab for him. Unfortunateley for Tac, he got nailed where the sun don't shine. One down..... too many more to go.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/13/2011, 1:56 am

Red glowing exit signs penetrate the tinted glass windows, Roulette can see her reflection faintly in the window. It felt like hours with her feet planted against the panes of the glass, she was hungry, and it started to bother her. She was encouraged, by Reaper and Rook, not to eat before thy went out; they didn't know how she would fair on the side of a building and there was always the possibility that she would vomit. Roulette sighed as she reconsidered that notion, she felt that she would rather vomit now; she felt weak and without energy. Bored at thousands of feet up, on the side of a building, Roulette checked her ammunition to make sure none of her magazines fell out when she heard a weird sound. 

"What was that?" Roulette asked suddenly, shifting her eyes left and right. 
"What was what?" Rook replied peering over Reaper to look at Roulette. 
"Listen... There it is again!" Roulette worried pulling out her revolver and turning on sonar to look through the glass to see if someone was watching. 
"Roulette, I don't-... Whoa, wait. I heard it that time! Reaper, get ready!"
"Rook, I don't see anything, what the hell is that?"
"Reaper? Reaper!"

The two looked at Reaper and then at each other and they both knew what the noise was. Roulette poked Reaper's head. "What do you want?" Reaper slurred. 

"Reaper you were sleeping."
"Muh. Quit your yapping, puppet."
"I think they know we're here."
"Wuzzat?"
"I said I think they know we're here. Should we go in or what?"

Reaper shook his head in a daze, not entirely sure what he was up on the roof for to begin with, and by the look on Roulette and Rook's faces, he knew they knew he didn't know where he was for a split second. 

"Yeah. Let's do this." Reaper said preparing to breach the building. "Just like training," Reaper reminded Roulette, "except this time you can die."

Their feet, planted against the reflective glass panes, hands clasped securely around their repel ropes and firearms, they focused what was to come. They pushed off the glass and were momentarily suspended in air, their only hope was in the ropes that swayed back; following their movement out. Shooting the glass windows in midair with their guns only cracked the glass, they were swinging back into the the building, feet first, and kicking in, effectively breaching the building and shattering the glass. 

"Go loud!" 

Batarangs darted past Crossbones and landed direct hits on all the Jokerz around him. Clowns on the left of me, Jokerz on the right. Several Jokerz remained, panicking. Some tried to run away, and of course it was futile. Out of the shadows, they were being snatched up and attacked. Several felt the sting of thousands of watts of electricity, kicks to the face, and the rest were gassed. What would you expect? If you start causing trouble in Gotham City, who is sure enough to show up? An entire outfit of Batman Incorporated Agents began to surround Crossbones as they emerged from the dark corners. There was as far as Crossbones could count,  two Batmen, a Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl, and two Batwomen. The one who looked like the leader approached Crossbones as several of the agents began to tie down the goons. 

"Who are you? State your business. Obviously you're not one of them, and you're not one of us. Are you a metahuman?"

Dick mentally sighed. It was good to hear Tim's voice again. "It has been a while hasn't it?" Dick smiled, only to have it soon fade away as he had to recollect the reason why he had called in the first place. He wasn't sure how Tim would react to his proposal, he had to let it on him easily. Slowly build to the point. Yet, Dick wanted to get to the point quickly. Alice was never the one to win in a fight, how could she possibly be a valuable asset for the team? She lost in fights with bullies at school, she lost in fights with punks off the street, how could she fair against the "super villains" that Tim was inevitably going to face with his new team? Still; he loved his daughter, and Alice wanted nothing more to be a little independent as well as do what the "family business" has always been up to. He wanted her to be apart of Batman Incorporated, it would be easier to keep an eye on her and to train her more effectively. That, though, would compromise the independence in his daughter's desires, and there's nothing more that a father wants to do to sacrifice for his daughter. 

"So, I hear you reformed the Teen Titans?"

Last edited by Mercy on 6/13/2011, 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/13/2011, 2:40 am

"Oh f*ck me with a metallic spork..." Dommino quickly turned heel and ran back to the door which she came through. This wasn't the first time she had gotten herself stuck in a sticky situation, so she was already formulating a plan in her head. Reaching into one of the compartments on her belt, where she kept the stun pellets that almost every SHARP agent were required to carry, and pulled three out.

Before passing through the door, Dommino tossed the pellets behind her and quickly shut the door. She kept her body pressed firmly up against the door until she heard three simultaneous pops and the sound of soldiers screaming they were blind. "Pft, pansies.."

To ensure the men didn't follow her, she piled up the bodies of their unconscious comrades against the door, and smashed the security lock with a swift kick. Her work done here for the moment, she sprinted off in the opposite direction. "Backarat, what's your twenty? I'm heading east from my last position."

Recon waved good night to Sully and thanked her for all her help. "Mental note, do not piss off Sully when shes 2 feet away from you.." he muttered to himself before relaxing in the chair. He figured it would be better if he just stayed in here and chilled, instead of going out to his cousins and the rest of the team. They would probably get on him about being socked in the face by a girl.

"A hot girl..." Recon smirked. Leaning forward, he pulled up another chair and used it to prop his feet up, swinging his bag up to lay on his lap. Casey dosed off in an awkward position while still holding the icepack against his nose.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/13/2011, 11:57 am

[i love the enthusiasm here guys, but please pay just a teency bit closer attention to details]

Bozo cringed as he heard the 'screams'- he only brought five guys [not including himself, which made six] with him, what the hell was THAT, some new scare tactic? Well, whatever it was, it was working, and once the batmob came out to get his guys, he figured it was time for a hasty retreat. He managed to keep out of sight as his Tic, Tac, Toe, and the rest took the fall. lucky for him, the Batmob seemed more attentive on Crossbones then him now. 'THERE'S a chunk of irony for you' he thought to himself '- the good guys are paying more attention to him then me.' He took advantage of this opportunity to hastily make his way down the street as quietly as possible and make himself vanish.... he'd get these b*stards for this, but some other time.....

Crossbones went for the silent approach- Bozo had gotten away, he could've taken that fat clown if he hadn't had his opportunity torpedoed just now. Besides, it looked a lot more like he was being corraled in then asked a simple question. He slithered his foot back into a defensive position as he refused to loosen his grip on his hockeystick, in case, for whatever reason, they decided to do something slick...... granted, he severeley doubted he could take them if they did.....

Tim wasn't sure where Dick was going with this- he was confident there was more to the story, but he wasn't sure what that was. "Yup, but ain't you a little old to join?" He asked jokingly...

Izzy couldn't help but gulp in a nervous display as Aure flirted shamelessly. "Well, I guess I SHOULD take a break.... I mean, it's late and all...." he added, almost getting nailed by the punching bag as it sung back at him due to his most recent blow on it, being too much encaptured by the display. He was frequently just beaten up, the whole thing with havign one of his peers flirt with him was new....

[one more 'till the next villain. also, again, I will NOT be able to get on much this week, just reminding y'all]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/13/2011, 3:06 pm

Dick chucked at Tim's comment, he had lost a sense of humor ever since he had taken on the mantel of his mentor. He needed to get to the point, he was determined to get to the point. "You know my daughter? Alice? She needs a ticket in. Do you think you can make it possible?" He felt awkward just asking. It was like the only reason why she had the slightest chance of getting in was because of Dick's status in Bruce's campaign in ridding the city that took the lives of his parents and his close relationship with Tim in the past. In fact, that's probably true.

Batman crossed his arms staring at Crossbones as the rest of the agents gathered around their leader. Unhappy with the silent treatment, Batman began dogging him, seeing him more and more like a really bad crimefighter, he was only upset in the fact that he could have hurt himself if they hadn't been there to instill the fear in the Jokerz, and the only reason they let the last one slip away was to be frightened by the Batmen and to let whoever they were working for know who owned this town.

"Answer me, or you'll be coming with us. For a very long time."

Batman Incorporated Operatives laced the roofs of the surrounding buildings. All attention was on Crossbones.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next