DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood - Page 8 Empty Re: Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood

Post by Vandal 5/22/2014, 9:25 am

As the blade sunk into the guard's skull, his arms flailed out, he let out a quick yelp of pain, and he dropped lifelessly onto the floor. Blood spurted out in quick succession and splashed against the trapped woman's cheek. That smell, that lovely smell of blood. The unconscious woman shot her eyes open and she looked down at little demon. She slowly licked the blood as best she could off of her cheek, and struggled against her bonds, looking down at them, they began to loosen by themselves, she bit her lip with sharpened teeth. Reclining back into her chair, she fell limp once again, she wasn't strong enough, but the blood. Oh the blood... it was so close. She made up in her mind that the demon wasn't here to kill her, somehow she figured that if she wasn't going to kill her as fast as she killed the guard she was here to help her.

"Get me out of here." Emily said with a raspy voice, partly because her neck was strapped against the chair, and partly because she hadn't had a drink in days.

Jotis was glad that everyone learned Morse merely weeks ago, he began tapping against his cell wall that was shared with Zero's. (WE HAVE TO BREAK OUT SOMEHOW AND GET OUR TOOLS BACK.) Noticing that the walls adjacent from each other seemed thinner than the steel bound doors, it might have been possible if they carve their way out. It was probably enforced with iron bars, but it was possible that that could get out by messing with the electrical wires in the walls. It was the only way the doors opened. (LETS TRY TO BREAK THE WALL AND REWORK THE GRID. KATANA ARE YOU THERE.)

Katana sat silently in her cell, legs crisscross, back straight slowly breathing. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath before getting up and walking over to the side of the wall behind where Jotis was being held and began tapping on it. (I CANT DO ANYTHING FROM MY POINT. UP TO YOU.)

Looper was brought to the bottom floor, the guards walked into a room and strapped her lifeless body to a chair, arms were down, legs were down, and neck was strapped to the back. It was procedure. After they were finished, the guards walked back out locking the door behind them.

Goldilock smirked as a chill ran up her spine, "I'm not wasting time, I'm having fun.. with you." She said forcing his mouth back open and grabbing another tooth and jerking it back, his wailing and screaming only excited the young blonde. "Shh shh shh- baby, it'll be all over." She said as she clenched the pliers so hard the tooth she was grabbing onto crushed within it's grip. "Oops." Goldilocks piped and backed away from the teen as he spat out little bits of tooth out his mouth.

"Well that was anti-climactic at best. Let's try something else." She said standing from Sparky's lap. "Are you comfortable with electrotherapy?" Goldilocks asked as she pulled two clamps from behind the chair and locked one on his ear. The clap itself was torture as it bit down and drew blood. She looked at his erect frozen nipples and pressed the clamp on his right. "This could all stop if you want, y'know." She slyly whispered into his ear.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/22/2014, 11:13 am

Groaning as she awoke, Looper peeled her eyes open but immediately closed them again, the blinding light of the room sent a throbbing pain through her skull. It was as if someone was repeatedly pounding  her head with a sledge hammer. She could feel her hair sticking to the back of her neck from the blood that was still drying. The metallic scent of her own blood was making her feel nauseous and the head injury wasn't helping with that factor.

There was no time for this though, she had to figure out where she was. Slowly opening her eyes again, she tried to get a grip on her situation, as much as one can do with their neck restrained to a chair of course. After a few minutes of pulling and twisting at the bonds, she gave up with an aggravated grunt. It was no use, they were too tight.

"Guess those dunder heads aren't so thick after all." she muttered to her self. There was no way she could make a warp zone with her hands separated like this. Too bad she couldn't just open one up by simply snapping her fingers. There was no way she could get out of this in her condition. The pain in her head was intensifying, she had to close her eyes to block out the harsh lighting. All she wanted to do right now was slip back into the bliss of unconsciousness.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2014, 5:55 pm

Zero's first instinct was to tear the door down- with his powers, it probably would be a cinch.

Then again, on the other side of that door was probably half a dozen henchmen, just WAITING for him to try. Looks like it's back to the 'slow and steady' approach then, he figured.

He was about to try to open up the wall between him and Jotis, when he realized he couldn't account for Karmy yet. He tapped the wall oposite the one he was talking to Jotis through. [R-U-THERE] he waited a minute or so and tried again. After waiting again and only receiving silence, he could feel his blood running a little colder. He tried his best not to panic- she was probably just further down the row or something.

Or at least he hoped so.

He decided to finally start taking apart the wall, trying to at least do what Jotis said and re- work the grid. It was pretty sturdy, and, of course, the more dense the material, the harder it was to work with. But man, as he began to see different colored wires coiling here and there, did he miss Sparky- Zero considered himself talented, but not with electronics, at least not on this level. continued to work the wall until he figured it was thined out to a point where Jotis could hear him. "I see some wires, but i'm drawing blanks on what to do here...." He asked nervously- but quietly- through the small gap he'd busted...
---
Sparky couldn't say anything right now, even if he DID want to- his mouth felt like he'd just Frenched a jackhammer, and the cold metal clamps biting into his frigid skin weren't doing him any favors. He knew he was helpless- even if he DID talk, they'd probably just dispose of him in some agonizing fashion anyways. He could do nothing but wait in misery for everyone else, cringing in anticipation of what he knew would come next...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/1/2014, 4:41 pm

Tizmael felt the bloodlust before she saw the look on the woman's face, it sent a genuine curl of sadistic glee to spread across her face in the form of a sneer. She wanted the blood, and the demon couldn’t bring herself to deny the woman. “Yes, Child”

The imp didn’t often speak so softly or so sweetly, her yellow eyes blazing as she approached Emily and made quick work of her bindings. Tiz easily lifted the woman from her chair and pulled her towards the twitching corpse, letting her feverish body heat soak into the womans’ body. “You’re weak--” It was a statement not a question. “You’ll need strength to get out of here, we’re not going to be able to go back the way I came”

The demon knelt Emil down, holding her up with an arm around her waist while the other pulled the dead guard closer. “How do you think we’ll get you your strength back Emily?” smiled wider, showing off her many pointy, sharp little teeth.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2014, 7:31 pm

"B-b-... blood! Thirsty." Emily whimpered, as she took the guard from Tizmael, holding him by his vest and pressing her lips to his head hole, thanks to that knife wound placed against his temple. Sucking the blood, the color in her skin began to return, she stood upright now, still gripping the dead body until there was nothing left. She dropped him, on the floor and wiped her lips. "God, that was... freshening." She cooed as she peered at the devil, smiling. "So, what do they call you?" Her hand extended to the wall, where a black coat hung, which snapped to her hand telekinetically. She put it on and cracked her neck. "They've been calling me Looker. Can't imagine why." She smiled as she buttoned up her new jacket.

Looker:

"Shh!" Jotis hushed as he backed against the wall. Something, something was outside. Making noises. The rustle of clothing and gear, bodies dropping to the floor. What was that?

"Oh no..." Katana pouted, crossing her arms as she stood from in her cell. "He didn't." She whispered. There was a silence in the room, a cool air passed by, and the same buzzing sound filled each cell as the doors opened up revealing a multicolored man with a pale white face had a Katana's sword bouncing on his shoulder. As Jotis and Katana stepped out and observed the area, everyone was down, including Elephant Man. "Sup, hun?" he asked as he tossed the sword back to Katana.

Katana grimaced as she grabbed the sword out of the air and peered at the odd looking man and strode up to him and slapped him across the face. "Happy to see you too." He smiled. "Why did you follow me?" Katana asked.

"Oh yeah, since you were doing so great. You guys clearly didn't need me. So where's this friend of yours?" Metamorpho smiled looking around the cells.

Metamorpho:

Goldilocks shrugged her shoulders at Sparky's noncommittal response. "Oh well." She said not really thinking much about it, she took the ends of the clamps and connected them to a car battery. Smiling as the shocks of electricity were sent into Sparky's body.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/5/2014, 10:16 am

Between having soem backup, being out of the cell and seeing Elephant Man and the gaurds down, Zero breathed a little easier. But as Zero emerged from his cell, he could feel a slight bit of tenseness wash over him again; He was hoping maybe Karmy or Sparky were in one of the ohter cells, but as far as he could tell, no such luck. As Metamorpho was talking to Katana and Jotis, he peered around the room. Of course, as can be expected, he didn't find any trace of the rest of the team. "I don't see anyone else in here.... we should probably get back to finding them." He stated, hoping the rest them were ok...
---
But his hopes would've fell flat if he saw Sparky right now. Getting an electrical current surged right upside his head, not to mention right through his chest, Made Sparky morbidly wonder, with his last few moments of clear thought, just how badly he was going to be messed up with this one? He knew his hearing on the ear that clamp was attatched to was going to be GONE, he knew that before Goldilocks hooked. Nerve problems? Most likely. Unconciousness? Practically guaranteed. He thought this would hurt a lot more, but as close as he was to the threshold already, he was KOed almost instantly...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 6/24/2014, 3:46 pm

Tizmael watched with a sense of satisfaction as Emily drained the guards body of it’s cooling life fluids. She released Emily so that she could drink alone, in the mean time she took stock of the room they were in and went to the door to peer through the metal slot into the hall.

When Emily began moving about and the like, Tiz spun on her heel and pressed her back up against the door; smile small and subtle. “They call me Tizmael, I am with the Temporary Teen Titans. We’ve been commissioned by your friend Katana to rescue you from this facility” The demon approached Emily and reached out to rub a spec of blood off the lapel of the jacket she now wore.

“They’re on the upper floors, we will meet them but we have to get out of here first. Covertly if possible as I am not keen on being swarmed by these armed goons. They hold no quarter when it comes to intruders as I am sure you know with their treatment of you. Feeling better?” Tiz grinned widely.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/24/2014, 4:34 pm

Color came back to Looker's skin, she felt rejuvenated, and full of life. "Yeah, all better now." Looker said cracking her neck, "They're smarter than they appear, so it's probably a good idea to stay quiet." she agreed, Looker aimed her extended arm at the door and curled her hand, a clicking sound indicated that she had locked it with her kinesis. She shook her hand as if it hurt, "Still have to get use to that." She muttered. Half wondering who Katana was, but if she was another friend, she was okay with that.

"Alright, so are we going back through there?" Looker asked as she pointed towards the open vent.

--

"We haven't located my friend yet, but we were close no thanks to you. Damu baka." Katana spouted, "Oh.. right. Like you could have busted out and taken down all these guards plus a freaking metahuman by yourself. A likely outcome." The strange colored man scoffed. Katana's anger was a tad shocking to Jotis, as she seemed calm and collected before, it was high time for some answers. "Hold on, who is this guy?" Jotis asked Katana pulling her aside. "And can you finally tell me why we're even here? We're risking our lives for you. In fact, we don't even know where the rest of our team is." Katana rolled her eyes, not that anyone could tell with her mask on, but it was always a strain explaining everything. "This is-..."

"Metamorpho. At your service. I'm just here for lil' old Katana, we're part of a team based in Gotham. The Outsiders? Might have heard of us. Who are you guys?" the multicolored man asked, "Teen Titans. Or we would be if we all hadn't been captured and separated. How did you take everyone out so quickly?" Jotis responded, still wondering how everything happened so fast. "I can change my molecular structure... I turned into chloroform, and then it was just a matter of putting everyone to sleep. They should be out for a good while." Metamorpho mused, looking at his nails as to say he was satisfied with his work. "Y'know I stopped the Flash in his tracks that way."

"Okay, well what about Katana? What's her deal?" Jotis almost interrogated. Metamorpho understood where he was coming from though, he didn't take it offensively. With the way he looked, it was hard for him to take anything offensively. "Oh y'mean the soul of her dead husband that's bound to her sword? Yeah, she's a little weird around everyone about that. She says he can sense various auras. Must be why she led you here." He said as if it was a norm around them, to which Katana slapped the back of his head. "REX!" she said almost embarrassed at his banter. "Tatsu's like that with everyone, sensitive gal." he said rubbing his head to sooth her blow. "I told Batman not to follow me." Katana grimaced and crossed her arms in opposition. "Right, he didn't follow you. Though, he did tell me to keep an eye on you. Don't take it personally Tatsu, he doesn't trust anyone. You know that."

When Zero piped up, he knew he was right. They had to get a move on, and they had to act fast. They didn't know where anyone was and they had to rescue. "We're missing half of our team plus your friend." Jotis reinstated. "We don't know how to find them." He said breaking from the chatting circle to search for which guard had his sword. "Shouldn't we try the security cameras in the control room?" Metamorpho suggested.

"The... what?" Jotis asked plucking his blade from the loose grasp of a knocked out soldier. "Up there." Metamorpho explained stretching to the walkway above that lead to a box with blue lights peeking through tinted windows. He pushed a button and a familiar sound alerted the room that the elevator was coming up.

--

"Hey... hey! Wake up!" Goldilocks kicked the car battery out of anger and effectively knocked the power out. "I'm not done with you!" She said slapping Sparky's unconscious face. Goldilocks began to get redfaced, pouting, huffing and stamping around the cadaver, she picked up a sledge hammer that she was going to use on him later and swung it at his knee. Blood splurted out, almost as if it had been a balloon that popped out of the sides, revealing the white toned patella. The door opened from behind before Goldilocks could take another swing, it was another nameless guard interrupting her.

"What!?" She demanded to know, "Can't you see I'm busy?"
"We've, got a whole lot more of them." He reported."Four more last I counted."

Goldilocks stood up straight, to the news. "What?"
"There's one down the hall right now."
"Cool." She smiled swinging the sledge hammer over her shoulder. "This place is too cold for me anyway." Goldilocks smiled walking past the guard and out the door.

"What do you want me to do with this guy?" The guard asked.

"Eh.. leave him. We'll toss him in the morning. He's just a human."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/25/2014, 11:57 am

More cameras, more computers. Man, Sparky would be having a feild day right now. Zero could still feel his nerves on edge- True, he did feel better now that they were all out of their cells and finally moving on. But call it intuition, psychic insight, or whatever you like, something kept nagging at him, telling him that someone- or maybe multiple someones- was in need of their help. Like a fly buzzing in your ear, the sensation was hard for Zero to ignore.

But for now they were hinging on the arrival of the elevator, little more then a waiting game at this point. He didn't like it, but he had no choice. He listened quietly to the rest of the team converse. When Jotis and Metamorpho began to converse more to themselves, Zero figured he might as well try to get to talking to Katana to pass the time until they could make their next move. "So.... your husband's soul is in that sword? How'd that happen...?" He asked with genuine curiosity...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/25/2014, 12:09 pm

A hint of embarrassment was expressed through Katana's posture, her nose scrunched up and she nearly bit her lips. She wasn't the cool composed assassin that she was before, and Jotis noticed it. Knowing she couldn't dodge the question anymore, as she awkwardly waited out the elevator, she crossed her arms and avoided eye contact.

"It's the brade. The regendary Soul Taker Sword, a katana that binds the souls of it's victims to it's steel. A jealous man murdered my husband and I was only able to disarm the assailant just in time before my house was burned to the ground. Ever since, I speak with my husband through my katana." She explained, obviously never use to opening up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/25/2014, 12:30 pm

Zero noticed by her body language that this was a dificult subject for Katana, and he felt bad about asking her at first. However, that fact that she had opened up and told them showed that she at least marginally trusted them, which he interpreted as a good sign. "If the sword takes the souls of it's victims, is there anybody else in there...?" He asked. He didn't know if Katana would clam up and just simply stop answering, but he couldn't help but be curious...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/30/2014, 5:47 pm

“See, this is why we can’t have nice things. I could play connect the dots with all these cigarette burns that are on this carpet!”

“Could you please shut up? Chang clocked me good in that last match and I’ve still got a headache.”

“Oh don’t even get me started on those fights! Not only do you come home late as fuck, you leave your blood soaked clothes on the fucking cou-“

The world came rushing back so fast that Looper gave a few wet coughs to try and stave off the urge to vomit. A bit of spittle ran down a corner of her mouth as she sucked in big gulps of air, the strap around her neck making the process much more difficult. Once she had composed herself, she looked around the room. She hadn’t even realized she had passed out, her thoughts still foggy from the head wound. But she had to stay awake.

There was no way she could tell how much time had passed since they had tossed her in here. For all she knew, it could have been hours or days and that worried her. Did that mean the team was still in the hands of the guards? Maybe they had already escaped and were looking for Sparky and her right now. What if they just left her?

“Mmnoo..” Looper blinked away the tears that started to form when that dark thought crossed her mind. They wouldn’t do that. Jotis would never leave one of his own behind. Zero couldn’t do that to her… She shut her eyes tight to try and block out those horrible thoughts that plagued her mind, too distracted to notice the door handle to her room start to turn.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/1/2014, 10:55 am

It was clear that Katana didn't want to talk about it, in fact it was abundantly clear that she was insane. No wonder she was hiding it for so long, she was completely off her rocker, and some part of her knew it. That or she recognized how crazy that sounded. "One at a time." She remarked looking away. Jotis rolled his eyes as it just sounded like a bunch of rules she was coming up with.

"I don't question you Tatsu, I believe it." Metamorpho assured her patting her shoulder, though knowing her prior to this debacle, of course he believed her, she knew it, and it didn't help. "Let's just focus. Can we focus? We're missing two of my own, we don't have our communicators, and we still have to find your friend." Jotis said directing his dialog to Katana.

"Geez, Hawkboy, lighten up." Metamorpho remarked.

"Don't call me Hawkboy..."

The door to Karma's room opened up, revealing Goldilocks, blood stained her pink and white dress, splatters of red were in various places on her person. A crooked smile spread across her face as she cocked her head looking at Karma. "Oh, now what do we have here?" She asked her, the sledge hammer resting across her shoulders. "Let me guess... you a meta? It's okay, so am I." She giggled meandering towards the teen, "Little young to go around breaking into places, don't you think?"

A guard approached her and handed her Karma's communicator. "What's this?" She squeeled in joy. "You guys are Teen Titans?! I didn't know!" Goldilocks smiled sucking in air through her teeth. "Oh god..." she blushed, "we're going to have so much fun."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/1/2014, 9:59 pm

Looper was dying to antagonize this villain, the urge to point out several of her follies including the fact that Goldilocks was way too old to be wearing that dress was on the tip of her tongue. But, considering what had happened the last time she tried that, it just left her trapped in this room with a nasty wound on her head. On the other hand, her predicament wasn't looking so good already. By looks of that hammer and the gleam of madness in Miss Priss eyes, a things were about to get very rough for Looper.

"What's the matter? Do you have something..." Looper looked up wearily at her. "Against Titans?" She wasn't sure if she would be able to last very long when things started to escalate. All she could do now was try and keep a level head and hold on to the hope that the rest of the Titans would be here soon.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8