DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 6 may come back.

+3
ultimateravenfan
Thecrazykid3649
Blitzkrieg
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

season 6 may come back. - Page 2 Empty Re: season 6 may come back.

Post by Riaaanna 6/30/2009, 4:47 am

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:Singing in the rain!

Need an umbrella?

lol.... Snake reminds me of Rihanna...
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, e... e... e...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/30/2009, 9:57 am

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:Singing in the rain!

Need an umbrella?

that would be nice
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/30/2009, 8:45 pm

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:Don't listen to Snake...

That's all he really is...

A SNAKE...

Who does he think he is being harsh on us like this. I'm about ready to suggest we boot him off. After all, he told me himself he didn't come to actually help out...

Yeah, I've said that just about everywhere I go on this forum, to everybody I've spoken to, numerous times.

Honestly, the only one who has a problem with me being here seems to be you. And, by the by, I don't think it's within your authority to make such a suggestion. Kudos for acting like a big boy and trying to take charge though.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/30/2009, 8:53 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

Who does he think he is being harsh on us like this. I'm about ready to suggest we boot him off. After all, he told me himself he didn't come to actually help out...

Yeah, I've said that just about everywhere I go on this forum, to everybody I've spoken to, numerous times.

Honestly, the only one who has a problem with me being here seems to be you. And, by the by, I don't think it's within your authority to make such a suggestion. Kudos for acting like a big boy and trying to take charge though.

OK i am going to stop this thing b4 it starts. Please Dakari, don't provoke snake.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/30/2009, 9:00 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

OK i am going to stop this thing b4 it starts. Please Dakari, don't provoke snake.

While it's nice to have someone speak on my behalf, let me assure you that I'm a grown man and can fight my own battles. And I can fend off someone like Mykan just fine.

Also, he and I seem to be keeping it confined to PMing for now, so you can relax.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/30/2009, 9:33 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

While it's nice to have someone speak on my behalf, let me assure you that I'm a grown man and can fight my own battles. And I can fend off someone like Mykan just fine.

Also, he and I seem to be keeping it confined to PMing for now, so you can relax.

i am just sick of people fighting
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/30/2009, 9:35 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

We're keeping it private at the moment.

You're right though; fighting and arguing constantly isn't going to help at all.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/30/2009, 9:56 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

A SNAKE...

me 2. i don't try to start any fights. sometimes they just happen...
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2