DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a sign or a test?

3 posters

Go down

a sign or a test? Empty a sign or a test?

Post by Forza3yeah 7/15/2009, 5:52 pm

ok we all know that the Teen Titans are starting to be sent back to cn, and the San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner.
The question, then think of the WB is planning in secret to show new episodes of Teen Titans at San Diego Comic Con
:?: :?:
maybe, maybe not?
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

a sign or a test? Empty Re: a sign or a test?

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/15/2009, 5:55 pm

Denmark92 wrote:ok we all know that the Teen Titans are starting to be sent back to cn, and the San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner.
The question, then think of the WB is planning in secret to show new episodes of Teen Titans at San Diego Comic Con
maybe, maybe not?

ohh good point!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/15/2009, 7:58 pm

germany411 wrote:
Denmark92 wrote:ok we all know that the Teen Titans are starting to be sent back to cn, and the San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner.
maybe, maybe not?

ohh good point!

we really don't know whats going on. but i advise everyone to watch the reruns. it might spark some hope for teen titans.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/15/2009, 7:59 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
maybe, maybe not?

ohh good point!

we really don't know whats going on. but i advise everyone to watch the reruns. it might spark some hope for teen titans.

I agree
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.