DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans?

+4
Naked Snake
Thecrazykid3649
artemis 1223
Titans_Fan123
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans?

Post by Naked Snake 8/4/2009, 8:55 pm

TitanCalix wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
pentatitans5 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:About a week ago I spoke to the head of WB animation... Sam Register
I was able to contact him through Facebook.
And this was our conversation.

Me:Hey Sam, I was wondering is it possible to bring back the Teen Titans
I am a big fan of the show
Sam:thanks for the note...
we're working on another teen superhero show. fingers crossed.
best,
Sam.
I know Riri did an interview with Sam but this was somthing I had to post!!!

[b]I have more news now!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
I just got done chatting with Gary Miereanu
He works for WB and he is the Director of Publicity.
When I ask him:
"Hey Gary, since you work with WB is there any way the Teen Titans are coming back?"
He replyed back and said:
"There's always a chance, but the odds are low, and probably not in the same version you've seen in the past. If you want more Teen Titans, write letters to Sam Register at Warner Bros. Animation. He's the king of the Warner Bros. Animation castle these days, and a very good man. He understands cartoons and he understands the fans."

cool. we should write more letters. thanx for the info dude!!! :D

I wil try to keep you all updated :D

Please do!!!

yes do!

As long as this new show is somewhat similar to tt, i'll be ok with it. :D i think one of the best things we can do for now is write letters to sam register.

I like your thinking :idea:

Do you think it's going to be based off of TT? Almost like a look into the future kind of thing? That would be neat!

DC's seriously downplaying Teen Titans at the moment, so s'doubtful.

unless they are showing less of TT to prepare for the newer one and make people more surprised and excited when it comes out. but, like you said, still doubtful. But, again, anything is better than nothing, in this case. :D

That would make sense, if Teen Titans wasn't currently airing regularly on Cartoon Network. Not impossible, but kind of a reach.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans?

Post by Naked Snake 8/16/2009, 10:20 pm

WhiteDove wrote:
Naked Snake wrote: That would make sense, if Teen Titans wasn't currently airing regularly on Cartoon Network. Not impossible, but kind of a reach.

Hello, I'm dove. It's very nice to meet you. ^^ I can't wait to help bring back TT, I'm sure we can do it. ^^ Don't you agree?

Read any given post of mine on this forum, and you'll see why that question is ironic.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/17/2009, 5:38 am

Naked Snake wrote:
WhiteDove wrote:
Naked Snake wrote: That would make sense, if Teen Titans wasn't currently airing regularly on Cartoon Network. Not impossible, but kind of a reach.

Hello, I'm dove. It's very nice to meet you. ^^ I can't wait to help bring back TT, I'm sure we can do it. ^^ Don't you agree?

Read any given post of mine on this forum, and you'll see why that question is ironic.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

REALLY ironic for snake, lol. Welcome, dove. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

New Teen Superhero show possibly Teen Titans? - Page 2 Empty welcome!

Post by StarxRob4ever 8/17/2009, 7:45 pm

hey it is star! WELCOME TO THE TEAM TITANS!!! Razz !! :D Smile I am such a loser!!!! BUT I LOVE IT!!!! silent Anywho! WELCOME!!!! :D
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2