DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

+14
BBBeastboy
j1e3s5
PJA1692
Riaaanna
artemis 1223
makamook
pentatitans5
Blitzkrieg
Naked Snake
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
Forza3yeah
Titans_Fan123
WinterRain
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

Post by Naked Snake 8/10/2009, 11:35 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
PJA1692 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
PJA1692 wrote:Im gona go right out and say this probably isnt true, but What if the other voice actors are saying that he is lying because the information wasnt supposed to be released to the public yet and now their going to assassinate cipes to make sure that no one finds out about it, but by killing him their short a VA and the show doesnt continue anyway, even though it would have.. think about it

And then it turns out that it's all part of Sam Register's plot to overthrow the U.S. government and turn America into Samonia?

no he moves to canada where he hijacks communications satellites to hypnotize teen titans viewers into launching an assault on mexico.

What would that accomplish? Dammit Cipes, there HAS to be a pattern here...!

haha, the pattern is an illusion, because once you figure out the pattern it ceases to exist. therefore there is no pattern except for the one you dont know exists until it ceases to exist.

Intriguing. Could it perhaps be an "order through chaos" scenario? Cipes is a mastermind...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

Post by PJA1692 8/11/2009, 12:18 am

i never thought of that, but what does this mean for teen titans? and mexico?
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/11/2009, 12:39 am

PJA1692 wrote:i never thought of that, but what does this mean for teen titans? and mexico?

It means about as much as the rest of this little exchange. :D
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 1:20 am

wow how did we get from teen titans to mexico?!?!? >< anyway why did you all have to crush my hope?!?! ): lol curse you ...........uh......beast boys voice acter dude!!!!! XD curse you for lying and screwing my brain up with this lying mess.....i dont even know who started the lie or what truth is anymore, sry i am bringing this back but i didnt feel like reading anymore after me hope were crushed. ><
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 8/11/2009, 6:47 am

j1e3s5 wrote:wow how did we get from teen titans to mexico?!?!? >< anyway why did you all have to crush my hope?!?! ): lol curse you ...........uh......beast boys voice acter dude!!!!! XD curse you for lying and screwing my brain up with this lying mess.....i dont even know who started the lie or what truth is anymore, sry i am bringing this back but i didnt feel like reading anymore after me hope were crushed. ><

Idk if hes lying, maybe he just got wrong info
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/11/2009, 8:56 am

I asked tara strong, on fb, about this rumor grep cipes started. i did not get much info, but i wanna show u guys what was said:

''Hello ms. strong. my name is ryan. i do not mean to bother you but i have a question for you, if you don't mind.
I was told that greg cipes, voice of bb on teen titans, is lying about tt returning and i was also told that his fellow voice actors on tt said he was lying as well. is he telling the truth''?

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

August 10 at 12:17am

Tara strong: ''where did u hear that? I hope it's true...I would love to do more. we all LOVED titans...''

she does not know about the rumor. but ehhh i was glad to know she would like to do tt again :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/11/2009, 12:35 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:I asked tara strong, on fb, about this rumor grep cipes started. i did not get much info, but i wanna show u guys what was said:

''Hello ms. strong. my name is ryan. i do not mean to bother you but i have a question for you, if you don't mind.
I was told that greg cipes, voice of bb on teen titans, is lying about tt returning and i was also told that his fellow voice actors on tt said he was lying as well. is he telling the truth''?

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

Tara strong: ''where did u hear that? I hope it's true...I would love to do more. we all LOVED titans...''

she does not know about the rumor. but ehhh i was glad to know she would like to do tt again :D

The VAs were all fond of the show; their opinions were basically ignored by the studio, according to Wil Wheaton.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/11/2009, 3:21 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:I asked tara strong, on fb, about this rumor grep cipes started. i did not get much info, but i wanna show u guys what was said:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

Nice research crazy!!!!!! :D
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/11/2009, 3:25 pm

titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

thanx XD i was thinking if tara would be willing to do another season, then maybe the other VA's would too, in the even we do get tt back. that is one VA i know that would be willing to return to the cast of tt. i did not think i got that much info though, but eehh 'tis something. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/11/2009, 3:27 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

thanx XD i was thinking if tara would be willing to do another season, then maybe the other VA's would too, in the even we do get tt back. that is one VA i know that would be willing to return to the cast of tt. i did not think i got that much info though, but eehh 'tis something. :D

well if tara is onboard we have raven lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/11/2009, 3:28 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The VAs were all fond of the show; their opinions were basically ignored by the studio, according to Wil Wheaton.

yeah most likely. I am happy that they did not all just forget about the show. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/11/2009, 3:30 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

EXACTLY!! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!! :D :D :D :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 8/11/2009, 4:17 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

I sent her the video of him saying TT was coming back. i told her " Heres a video of Cipes saying that Teen titans is coming back. Fast forwad it to 8:25 cause he does say it. Any way if u have any info please get back to me" so i will get more info ;D
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/11/2009, 4:55 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

I sent her the video of him saying TT was coming back. i told her " Heres a video of Cipes saying that Teen titans is coming back. Fast forwad it to 8:25 cause he does say it. Any way if u have any info please get back to me" so i will get more info ;D

Please give me the link to the video! PLEASE!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/11/2009, 8:25 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The link to the video is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIKO3k0UTo
fast forward it to 8:25

Last edited by titans_fan123 on 8/11/2009, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/11/2009, 9:38 pm

titans_fan123 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The link to the video is
'

patience is all we have now men
and women...
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/11/2009, 11:25 pm

artemis 1223 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The link to the video is
'

patience is all we have now men
and women...

lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/12/2009, 4:34 am

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE FACEBOOK AND IS ON MY FRIEND LIST!!!!

I sent you all a message. an IMPORTANT one. please read, but don't tell anyone yet. VERY URGENT so please check your inbox. if you haven't got it, tell me ASAP and I'll send it to you ASAP. THANKSSSSS!!!! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/12/2009, 4:58 am

titans_fan123 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The link to the video is

wow... it's just wow... the fans were cheering... but it doesn't look like he's very confident when he said "Teen Titans is gonna come back uh.... uh... uh..." and all he said is uh... uh... uh....

:lol!: seriously. he's saying too many "uh..."s.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/12/2009, 9:47 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
titans_fan123 wrote:

thanx,

Ryan S. Tara Strong

The link to the video is

wow... it's just wow... the fans were cheering... but it doesn't look like he's very confident when he said "Teen Titans is gonna come back uh.... uh... uh..." and all he said is uh... uh... uh....

:lol!: seriously. he's saying too many "uh..."s.

Thats what scares me. i think its too good to be true, yet i doubt he would lie to get ppl all hyped up, just to disappoint them. idk whats true or not...
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/12/2009, 11:20 am

To check out the latest rumor about TT coming back, go to the "interview" section, on the "Titans Cast on Facebook" topic. The last posts were about Hynden hearing rumors about TT coming back. Please check them out! Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/12/2009, 10:13 pm

yes!! i went to you blog and read and commented! XD lol SOMEONE GIVE ME THERE EMAIL SO I CAN EMIAL THEM?!?!?!?! lol or should we mail them? maby both? XD
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) - Page 2 Empty re

Post by BBBeastboy 8/13/2009, 1:58 am

that's AWESOME!! I hope Terra gets her memory back and rejoins the Titans.

BBBeastboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/27/2009, 12:44 am

BBBeastboy wrote:that's AWESOME!! I hope Terra gets her memory back and rejoins the Titans.

Yessssss! I agree!
Furthermore, I don't know what to think of it... I mean, I want the show to be back, but on the toonzone forum one of the producers posted nothing is currently being made. Maybe he wants it to be a surprise? O.o who knows... Btw someone who has a myspace, can you talk to Greg Cipes on myspace? He has one and isn't as popular as other celebrities. Maybe he'd have time to answer a few questions? Just an idea...
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/27/2009, 1:00 am

I'm sorry..... But we really need snake for a face palm..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next