DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF account and blah

3 posters

Go down

FF account and blah Empty FF account and blah

Post by SylverBluTitan 8/27/2009, 1:59 pm

Well, seeing as I have a new TT story in the works, why not share it? It's not my "main" fandom per say, but I decided to get back into writing for it. My very first fan fiction ever was Teen Titans, which will never see the light of day again. Lol. So don't ask about it. >_> I started up again mostly cause I was tired of writing all Bleach fics, which has been my "main" for a couple years now. O_o I can't believe it's been that long... Anyway, so I got this weird idea in my head, and wrote it! Those are the best ideas, I think. Razz

Anyway, this is the fic link since I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in anything else I write:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5328278/1/Shatterdown

Feedback is always welcome! ^_^

I'm new and I'm already in with the shamless self-plugging. XD Ah, well, we're all TT fans here, yes? ;P

You see what I mean? FF account and blah blah blah...! :D Just plz feel free to tell Sylver to up her shut. >D
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

FF account and blah Empty Re: FF account and blah

Post by thewizardofodd12 8/27/2009, 6:35 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:Well, seeing as I have a new TT story in the works, why not share it? It's not my "main" fandom per say, but I decided to get back into writing for it. My very first fan fiction ever was Teen Titans, which will never see the light of day again. Lol. So don't ask about it. >_> I started up again mostly cause I was tired of writing all Bleach fics, which has been my "main" for a couple years now. O_o I can't believe it's been that long... Anyway, so I got this weird idea in my head, and wrote it! Those are the best ideas, I think. Razz

Anyway, this is the fic link since I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in anything else I write:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5328278/1/Shatterdown

Feedback is always welcome! ^_^

I'm new and I'm already in with the shamless self-plugging. XD Ah, well, we're all TT fans here, yes? ;P

You see what I mean? FF account and blah blah blah...! :D Just plz feel free to tell Sylver to up her shut. >D

lolz i like ur avatar pic.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 8/28/2009, 12:34 am

Thanks...though I think this would be the wrong forum to say that in...
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/28/2009, 3:34 pm

Wow! You did a great job with the story and I like how you have the teen vs adult theme in there. Great Job! =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 8/28/2009, 3:43 pm

archiesangel wrote:Wow! You did a great job with the story and I like how you have the teen vs adult theme in there. Great Job! =)

Thank you! :D:D:D
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down