DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen if starfire and robin got married?

+11
RustleXer
Starfire_02
~Angel~
BigHazelEyes
Riaaanna
Forza3yeah
Thecrazykid3649
Naked Snake
Azrael
redeagle321
draxus
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What would happen if starfire and robin got married? Empty What would happen if starfire and robin got married?

Post by draxus 9/1/2009, 7:50 pm

[b]

draxus

Back to top Go down

What would happen if starfire and robin got married? Empty Re: What would happen if starfire and robin got married?

Post by redeagle321 9/1/2009, 7:53 pm

Well, it would make for an interesting weding, what with star's weird customs and all.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

What would happen if starfire and robin got married? Empty Re: What would happen if starfire and robin got married?

Post by Azrael 9/1/2009, 10:08 pm

Raven would become evil and break up the wedding at the last minute, mentally traumatizing them both so bad that they end up calling it off.

... What? You asked. XD
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/2/2009, 12:03 am

I think a more interesting question is what would happen AFTER they got married. Wink
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/2/2009, 4:39 am

They would have 3 half-human, half-alien kids that would probably mutate with starfires big 'ol feet and robin's big ol' bug eyes. Those big, creepy, bulging eyes...*shudders* lol they would have heads the size of a basketball. and since starfire has 7 stomachs, they would have great big 'ol appetites, forcing the titans into poverty cuz they would eat everything up, leading to Raven kicking Robin and Starfire outta the tower cuz homegirl ain't cleanin after no Hella-ugly, got-darn bast- i mean marriage-made babies XD. I think they would be a mix of chewbucca and robin... all furry and whatnot.... leaving hair all over the place like the tower is some barber shop XD in any which way lol not that starfire's ugly XD but still... *cringes* them's would be some ugly-behind babies :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 9/2/2009, 7:45 am

What about Starfire and Cyborg :D
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 8:31 am

Azrael wrote:Raven would become evil and break up the wedding at the last minute, mentally traumatizing them both so bad that they end up calling it off.

... What? You asked. XD

that happened in the real comics. No big surprise. :lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 8:36 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:They would have 3 half-human, half-alien kids that would probably mutate with starfires big 'ol feet and robin's big ol' bug eyes. Those big, creepy, bulging eyes...*shudders* lol they would have heads the size of a basketball. and since starfire has 7 stomachs, they would have great big 'ol appetites, forcing the titans into poverty cuz they would eat everything up, leading to Raven kicking Robin and Starfire outta the tower cuz homegirl ain't cleanin after no Hella-ugly, got-darn bast- i mean marriage-made babies XD. I think they would be a mix of chewbucca and robin... all furry and whatnot.... leaving hair all over the place like the tower is some barber shop XD in any which way lol not that starfire's ugly XD but still... *cringes* them's would be some ugly-behind babies :lol!:

...ooookay, that was... Interesting. XD :lol!:
To be honest, I'd love to see an animated Nightstar. That'd be awesome... And yeah, she's half human and half Tamaranian. She exists in another continuity (because in the MAIN comics continuity... Well... Azrael told ya what happened XD), and she got the same powers as Starfire.
If there's ever an animated Nightstar, I could just scream. Maybe. :lol!: she's AWESOME!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

What would happen if starfire and robin got married? Empty RobinXStarfire

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/2/2009, 4:46 pm

They would go on a honeymoon, have babies who become superheroes, teach the children how to fight, retire from being heroes at a ripe old age, and live happily ever after. At least thats what I hope would happen...
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 5:37 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:Raven would become evil and break up the wedding at the last minute, mentally traumatizing them both so bad that they end up calling it off.

... What? You asked. XD

that happened in the real comics. No big surprise. :lol!:
Yeah, we comic fans generally like to pretend that era never existed since it was the lowest point of the Titans franchise, but it was worth mentioning. XD
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/2/2009, 5:45 pm

they would get married and I guess have a baby but aren't they like 16 yrs old or somethin.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 5:50 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:they would get married and I guess have a baby but aren't they like 16 yrs old or somethin.
I have a hard time believing even that. This is one of the things I hate about the anime style. Everyone looks like they're a pre-teen. Even some adults.

Pre-teen or anorexic; one of the two.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/2/2009, 5:56 pm

Azrael wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:they would get married and I guess have a baby but aren't they like 16 yrs old or somethin.
I have a hard time believing even that. This is one of the things I hate about the anime style. Everyone looks like they're a pre-teen. Even some adults.

True.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 6:09 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Azrael wrote:

True.
I have to agree, they DO look older in the comics. But it was a good show, nonetheless. And so is Justice League and all other DCAU series XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 6:15 pm

I was riffing more on the anime style in general, not the show; though it's worth noting that I'm not a fan of the Teen Titans AS. I'm a comic man.

Teen Titans wasn't DCAU though, just to note. I recall that there were discussions on tying it in, but it just didn't work out that way.

I've always thought it might have been more in line with continuity of "The Batman" series, personally.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 6:22 pm

Azrael wrote:I was riffing more on the anime style in general, not the show; though it's worth noting that I'm not a fan of the Teen Titans AS. I'm a comic man.

Teen Titans wasn't DCAU though, just to note. I recall that there were discussions on tying it in, but it just didn't work out that way.

I've always thought it might have been more in line with continuity of "The Batman" series, personally.

I never read the comics, but I always search some info on what usually happens in the comics. No good DC classic comics in Indonesia Sad
DCAU is all animated movies and series that is connected with DC Comics, as far as I know. But... Doesn't matter. It's a good show :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 6:33 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:I was riffing more on the anime style in general, not the show; though it's worth noting that I'm not a fan of the Teen Titans AS. I'm a comic man.

I never read the comics, but I always search some info on what usually happens in the comics. No good DC classic comics in Indonesia Sad
That's a shame. But sadly par the course for foreign countries, it seems. I have a friend in Pakistan who has a hard time getting any comics. She only just got a bunch of Teen Titans stuff on a trip to America. It seems most foreign countries don't really get much in the way of regular comic shipments.

DCAU is all animated movies and series that is connected with DC Comics, as far as I know.
Actually, the DCAU is a continuity that spans a certain number of shows and films and that's it. These include Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, Static Shock, Batman Beyond, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. Bruce Timm hopes to return to the DCAU continuity and do something more with it, but for the time being that's pretty much everything that lies within it's continuity.

There are a lot of other animated shows based on DC, but those are the only ones in the DCAU continuity. Everything else is pretty much outside of it, either in it's own continuity or tying in with other shows outside the DCAU. The only animated DC show going right now is Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Thought we do get quite a few quality direct to DVD animated DC films, however. Justice League: The New Frontier in particular is fantastic. I also hear the Wonder Woman animated film is great too, though I've yet to see it.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 6:47 pm

DCAU is awesome in general. Wonder Woman animated is pretty good. I've watched it. (sorry for my lack of knowledge, but are you saying that you haven't seen it? XD I used to be good in English, but my grades on that subject is dropping lately XD)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 6:49 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen the Wonder Woman animated movie. I want to, since it's apparently been written by Gail Simone and she's a dependably good writer. I just haven't bought a copy of the DVD yet.

I need to get the new Green Lantern animated film that just came out recently as well. I'm falling a bit behind here. X_X
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 6:53 pm

Azrael wrote:Yeah, I haven't seen the Wonder Woman animated movie. I want to, since it's apparently been written by Gail Simone and she's a dependably good writer. I just haven't bought a copy of the DVD yet.

I need to get the new Green Lantern animated film that just came out recently as well. I'm falling a bit behind here. X_X

lol, the new Green Lantern: First Flight? It's not coming to Indonesia yet... The Wonder Woman movie was cool... Although there are a few parts that I didn't like... Want some spoilers? XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 6:56 pm

Naw. I want to experience it myself. I've done pretty well to avoid them up until now. Cool

What's the general release schedule for you guys on that stuff anyways? Does it just take a couple of months for it to get there or a long time?
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/2/2009, 6:59 pm

Azrael wrote:Naw. I want to experience it myself. I've done pretty well to avoid them up until now. Cool

What's the general release schedule for you guys on that stuff anyways? Does it just take a couple of months for it to get there or a long time?
Usually a couple of months after the release in USA or something. That's the time span for the Wonder Woman movie to get here, anyway. *shrugs* I have to start school now. It's like 7 am here. See ya! Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 10/4/2009, 1:11 am

what would happen if Robin and Starfire got married? I would run around my house and scream/ sing joy to the world and all of the other really really really happy songs i know lol!! I know they ALMOST get married in the comics but if they actually did in the animated show I would be so freaking happy!

haha I know you mean what would happen to THEM if they got married but I like to say how I would feel :lol!:

Ummm idk they would probably go on a honeymoon, have a baby who has super powers like them.. or both of rob/stars combined and they would teach the baby how to fight and he or she would grow up and be a hero just like robin and star.. and maybe form a team of their own! hahaha yes i know that robin doesnt have any real powers, but maybe the child would get starfire's powers and robin's flexibility or somethen lol
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 1:47 am

Naked Snake wrote:I think a more interesting question is what would happen AFTER they got married. Wink

lol pervert. i guess we'll have to leave it to your own imagination....
but other than that, i think they might go to maccas and chill out there for the reception Smile
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/10/2009, 2:15 am

RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:I think a more interesting question is what would happen AFTER they got married. Wink

lol pervert. i guess we'll have to leave it to your own imagination....
but other than that, i think they might go to maccas and chill out there for the reception Smile

I don't think he's showing that he's pervert... Right, Snake? :O
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next