DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League?

5 posters

Go down

WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League? Empty WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League?

Post by Forza3yeah 9/2/2009, 8:02 pm

since Disney and Marvel have formed the alliance think so WB will focus on Teen Titans and Justice League.?
:D
maybe, maybe not?

can someone ask Sam Register, About that
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League? Empty Re: WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League?

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 8:07 pm

WB's more focused on live action films right now. The only real chance I can see of there being anything Teen Titans from WB right now is in their DTV line. It wouldn't be based on the show, though, but based a bit more directly on the comics. Like how the animated Justice League film in the line was based directly on the "Justice League: The New Frontier" story.

The live action film has been restarted, however, so we might end up seeing that before we do anything Titans animated.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League? Empty Re: WB focus on Teen Titans or Justice League?

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 8:52 pm

The animated Green Lantern movie is already out.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/2/2009, 9:20 pm

You didn't keep up with a release date. No big deal. Doesn't mean you were being ignorant.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/3/2009, 6:53 am

True. WB is so focused with movies right now. And for asking Sam, sorry, I'm not doing it. I'm done with that guy. Maybe crazykid is willing to do that. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 9/4/2009, 6:14 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:True. WB is so focused with movies right now. And for asking Sam, sorry, I'm not doing it. I'm done with that guy. Maybe crazykid is willing to do that. Smile
maybe,but now cn rerun all episodes 1 to 65, and they are starting from beginning again, so it could also be a sign that they had many viewers :D
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/5/2009, 12:38 am

Mikkel92 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:True. WB is so focused with movies right now. And for asking Sam, sorry, I'm not doing it. I'm done with that guy. Maybe crazykid is willing to do that. Smile
maybe,but now cn rerun all episodes 1 to 65, and they are starting from beginning again, so it could also be a sign that they had many viewers :D
Or it could be a sign - a far more likely one I might add - that they had a time slot to fill and the old Teen Titans show seemed a good fit. The shows been running reruns on and off for years. Hell, last time I tuned to the channel I saw a Tom and Jerry cartoon running. It doesn't mean much.

If you get your hopes up every time something as small as a rerun crops up you're going to be eternally disappointed.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2009, 1:46 am

Azrael wrote:
Mikkel92 wrote:
Or it could be a sign - a far more likely one I might add - that they had a time slot to fill and the old Teen Titans show seemed a good fit. The shows been running reruns on and off for years. Hell, last time I tuned to the channel I saw a Tom and Jerry cartoon running. It doesn't mean much.

If you get your hopes up every time something as small as a rerun crops up you're going to be eternally disappointed.

I've been saying this for months noooow~
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/5/2009, 2:02 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Mikkel92 wrote:

I've been saying this for months noooow~
I know. One more voice don't hurt though. Even if they don't listen.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2009, 10:40 am

The Professor wrote:This is the problem with today's youth. They only hear what they want to.

"So, I noticed that (the increasingly less) Cartoon Network had Teen Titans on last night."

"What? You mean they're bring back Teen Titans?"

"What? No. I said nothing of the sort."

"I can't believe they are bringing it back. Huzzah!"

"Again, I didn't say that. All I said was it was on. For a half hour. At 1:30 in the morning."

"It'll only be a matter of time before they start making new episodes!"

"Jesus Christ."

I love that so much that I'm going to make it my new sig.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/5/2009, 11:46 am

The Professor wrote:This is the problem with today's youth. They only hear what they want to.

"So, I noticed that (the increasingly less) Cartoon Network had Teen Titans on last night."

"Again, I didn't say that. All I said was it was on. For a half hour. At 1:30 in the morning."

"Jesus Christ."

Thats a pretty ugly stereotype, ya know. I think THIS is problem with adults. U write us off before you even get to know us. U underestimate us because of our age. You have such a low standard for us because of what the majority of teens and kids are like today. And you judge us without any good reason to judge in the first place. Thats almost like saying, ''all black ppl look the same''. see how dumb THAT sounds? Jesus christ.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/5/2009, 11:50 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

"Jesus Christ."

Thats a pretty ugly stereotype, ya know. I think THIS is problem with adults. U write us off before you even get to know us. U underestimate us because of our age. You have such a low standard for us because of what the majority of teens and kids are like today. And you judge us without any good reason to judge in the first place. Thats almost like saying, ''all black ppl look the same''. see how dumb THAT sounds? Jesus christ.
Yeah. For the record, I'm not some stupid crazy mindless fangirl with no brain. I'm human, and I'm normal in that standard. That's stupid pointless accusing. Jesus Christ.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2009, 12:21 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

"Jesus Christ."

That's a flawed analogy. Ethnicity determines nothing about someone's reasoning capacity or intellect. Kanye West versus Frederick Douglass, for instance, or Albert Einstein versus George W. Bush. Age, on the other hand, does.

Besides which, I have seen a great number of posts on here that play into what The_Professor said.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/5/2009, 12:24 pm

Well I, for one, feel offended, because I'm a TT fan but I never EVER said that. And he's talking about youth. Young people aren't all like this. JESUS CHRIST. Praise the lord. God bless.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/5/2009, 12:28 pm

... Why is religion suddenly involved in this? O_o

Anyways, The Professor really wasn't referring to you two anyways. It was a response to the person on the first page, which I had initially responded to as well. So I'm not sure why you would be offended.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/5/2009, 12:29 pm

Azrael wrote:... Why is religion suddenly involved in this? O_o

Anyways, The Professor really wasn't referring to you two anyways. It was a response to the person on the first page, which I had initially responded to as well. So I'm not sure why you would be offended.

Because he said ''thats the problem with todays youth'', as if ALL of us are like that. I do not like being stereotyped.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/5/2009, 12:32 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Because he said ''thats the problem with todays youth'', as if ALL of us are like that. I do not like being stereotyped.
Well, I don't take the word "stereotype" seriously, myself. If someone really wanted to, they could pick a stereotype for just about anyone. That's how many there are. Stereotypes are only as important as you make them.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/5/2009, 12:33 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

that's right. I'm a part of today's youth, and I DON'T DO THAT. And lol, I think it all started from Professor's "Jesus Christ". XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2009, 12:36 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

that's right. I'm a part of today's youth, and I DON'T DO THAT. And lol, I think it all started from Professor's "Jesus Christ". XD

I prefer "Sweet Zombie Jesus." It has a sort of elegance to it.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/5/2009, 12:37 pm

Well, you don't need to fit into a stereotype for it to be true. Usually stereotypes come around for a reason. They're often fostered by the behavior they describe being common and something of a norm. They don't appear for no reason and of course not everyone is going to fit into the description.

I could probably name some people who don't fit into the normal goth stereotype, but that doesn't mean that they're not outnumbered by the people who enforce it. See what I mean?

I prefer "Sweet Zombie Jesus." It has a sort of elegance to it.
Black Lantern Jesus.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/5/2009, 12:42 pm

Blah. I'll just let go of this problem. Whateva.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down