DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!)

+7
Naked Snake
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
Rachel1466
FloatingMagikarp
thewizardofodd12
Riaaanna
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!)

Post by Riaaanna 10/11/2009, 6:19 pm

I also like traditional Indonesian food such as fried rice and chicken satay...

Fried rice is... Well... Fried rice. XD we usually eat them with egg, veggies, sausages or bacon or anything you want.

Chicken satay are small pieces of chicken meat that are arranged and stuck to pieces of thin woodstick and covered in spicy peanut sauce... Yum. :D

Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!) - Page 3 Sate_ayam_Jalan_Sabang
Chicken satay. :D my favourite.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Food, food, FOOD! (And DRINK too!)

Post by archiesangel 10/11/2009, 7:56 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Eve wrote:Well I'm quite fond of our traditional dishes here in Pakistan, though I as well enjoy other kinds. Sadly other than Chinese and very few other Asian dishes, it is rare you will find other foreign dishes here. I do very much love Chinese food, and then there's the usual Junkfood as well.

I like food. Simple as that.

The last thing I ate? Chicken Karahi. Last thing I drank...mango juice.

Don't forget pancakes! :D

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

Last thing I ate... Shrimp. Last thing I drank... Melon juice :D

Eve never had pancakes before. Never. So I introduced them to her. Now she wants to have my fluffy, syrup-soaked children.

Syrup-soaked? Yeah right! How about a ketchup bottle...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/11/2009, 9:11 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Eve wrote:Well I'm quite fond of our traditional dishes here in Pakistan, though I as well enjoy other kinds. Sadly other than Chinese and very few other Asian dishes, it is rare you will find other foreign dishes here. I do very much love Chinese food, and then there's the usual Junkfood as well.

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

Eve never had pancakes before. Never. So I introduced them to her. Now she wants to have my fluffy, syrup-soaked children.

I hate ketchup like I hate Twilight.

...Well, not quite that vigorously.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/11/2009, 9:29 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

You hate ketchup?! What do you put on your burgers?

I can understand Twilight, but a condiment?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/11/2009, 9:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

Mustard. Though I'm not thrilled with that either.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/12/2009, 4:15 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

Mustard is for people who are too worried about high blood pressure.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 3:45 am

archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Eve wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

FUDGE YES.

PANCAEKS.

*dies*

lol Eve xD

Mustard is for people who are too worried about high blood pressure.

Heheh... Believe it or not, I never tasted mustard until this very second. Yes, they have mustard in Indonesia. I just... Never tasted it before XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 3:47 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:I freaking hate pancakes..

Communist.

lol better off dead then red eh?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:34 am

RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:I freaking hate pancakes..

Communist.

lol better off dead then red eh?

lol XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:40 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:We all live different countries and eat different kinds of food... In Indonesia, people basically eat rice, added with anything else to make it delicious and healthy. Of course, Indonesians also eat international food like pasta, fast food, etc. But whenever I think of... Europe, for example, all I can imagine is pasta. And whenever I think of USA all I can imagine is... Fast food! XD

So I was just wondering, in what country do you live and what do the people there usually eats? I mean... Americans can't ALWAYS eat fast food, right? Same with Europe and other countries. And what's your favorite food? Discuss! :D

i come from the land down under. good old Australia Smile. originally from Malaysia though. i can eat anything really. from nasi lamak to lasagna to sushi to kangaroo (yes) to really anything edible. it guess it's cause where i stay, it's really multi-cultural and there are like food shops everywhere Smile.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:47 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:We all live different countries and eat different kinds of food... In Indonesia, people basically eat rice, added with anything else to make it delicious and healthy. Of course, Indonesians also eat international food like pasta, fast food, etc. But whenever I think of... Europe, for example, all I can imagine is pasta. And whenever I think of USA all I can imagine is... Fast food! XD

So I was just wondering, in what country do you live and what do the people there usually eats? I mean... Americans can't ALWAYS eat fast food, right? Same with Europe and other countries. And what's your favorite food? Discuss! :D

i come from the land down under. good old Australia Smile. originally from Malaysia though. i can eat anything really. from nasi lamak to lasagna to sushi to kangaroo (yes) to really anything edible. it guess it's cause where i stay, it's really multi-cultural and there are like food shops everywhere Smile.

wait. Kangaroo is actually... EDIBLE? O.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:56 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

yeah, they're a pest population here so it's actually alright to eat them lol. and no i don't have a pet kangaroo or koala or wombat. i don't live in the outback.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 5:53 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

yeah, they're a pest population here so it's actually alright to eat them lol. and no i don't have a pet kangaroo or koala or wombat. i don't live in the outback.

Wow... I never thought you can eat such animal XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/13/2009, 6:33 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

Wow... I never thought you can eat such animal XD

My dad has cooked alligator for us before.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/13/2009, 6:33 pm

I like almost all foods and my fave drink is pepsi.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 7:04 pm

Last thing I ate and drink... Burger and Milk XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/16/2009, 1:17 am

いま、ぼくはらめんとさしみをたべます。毎日、学校に後でぼくはたべものをたべなければなりません。わかったみなさん?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/16/2009, 1:24 am

RustleXer wrote:いま、ぼくはらめんとさしみをたべます。毎日、学校に後でぼくはたべものをたべなければなりません。わかったみなさん?

なぜあなたは日本語で話すのですか?
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/16/2009, 1:38 am

Eve wrote:

なぜあなたは日本語で話すのですか?

えと、たのしいです。すごい!学校であなたは日本語をべんじょしますか?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/16/2009, 1:45 am

RustleXer wrote:
Eve wrote:

なぜあなたは日本語で話すのですか?

...Excuse me?
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/16/2009, 1:47 am

Eve wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Eve wrote:

なぜあなたは日本語で話すのですか?

...Excuse me?
oh sorry i meant to say べんきょしますか。i guess i typed too fast lol. well anyway. よろしく、eve-さん
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/16/2009, 2:01 am

RustleXer wrote:
Eve wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Eve wrote:

なぜあなたは日本語で話すのですか?

...Excuse me?
oh sorry i meant to say べんきょしますか。i guess i typed too fast lol. well anyway. よろしく、eve-さん

Ah okay. I actually read it wrong too, lol. And because I am not that good, I'll have to resort back to speaking english. I learned from my brother who learned on his own online.

ニースもお会いする. =]
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/16/2009, 2:12 am

ぼくは三年間学習してきた。ぼくはばかです!haha でも、日本語をべんきょすることがだいすきです。去年ぼくはは日本にいきました。たのしかったくておもしろかったです。たくさん日本語をはなしました。
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/13/2009, 6:43 pm

RustleXer wrote:ぼくは三年間学習してきた。ぼくはばかです!haha でも、日本語をべんきょすることがだいすきです。去年ぼくはは日本にいきました。たのしかったくておもしろかったです。たくさん日本語をはなしました。

What on earth has been going on?!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/13/2009, 8:43 pm

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:ぼくは三年間学習してきた。ぼくはばかです!haha でも、日本語をべんきょすることがだいすきです。去年ぼくはは日本にいきました。たのしかったくておもしろかったです。たくさん日本語をはなしました。

What on earth has been going on?!

I'm lost too, mercy. confused
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.