DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt a Wish

+26
SnowFallsSlow
Rinisa
steph5913
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
Luck
Music_Hero2779
j1e3s5
Terra
Raevien
Rain
Titans_Fan123
Tÿ
CyFire
Bass_so_low
redeagle321
Riaaanna
EllaMila1
~Angel~
Laughing_Man
archiesangel
Thecrazykid3649
Vandal
TheDeceiverGod
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: Corrupt a Wish

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 1:21 pm

Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Your wish is granted but the only song you can play is "bananaphone". You go insane.

I wish I had the power to turn whatever I touched into chocolate.

Your wish is granted, yet the clothes you wear turns into to chocolate, the very ground you stand on turns into chocolate, the whole country turns into chocolate and melts into the sea where man-eating sharks eat all the people you know and love, then as you finally get in the water it turns into chocolate.

I wish I had a gun made out of bacon.

Granted but it is raw bacon making it impossible to aim and any attempt to cook it will result in the gun discharging and exploding.

I wish I could control my pencil with my mind!
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/5/2009, 1:58 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Your wish is granted but the only song you can play is "bananaphone". You go insane.

Your wish is granted, yet the clothes you wear turns into to chocolate, the very ground you stand on turns into chocolate, the whole country turns into chocolate and melts into the sea where man-eating sharks eat all the people you know and love, then as you finally get in the water it turns into chocolate.

Granted but it is raw bacon making it impossible to aim and any attempt to cook it will result in the gun discharging and exploding.

Your wish it granted, but you check out a hot girl, which breaks your concentration, and the pencil shoots up and puts your eye out XD

I wish i was invincible.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 2:07 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:

Your wish it granted, but you check out a hot girl, which breaks your concentration, and the pencil shoots up and puts your eye out XD

I wish i was invincible.

Granted, welcome to entropy

I wish I knew what to wish for.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/5/2009, 3:35 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:

You wish is granted and you wish you had world domination.

.. Wish.

I wish I could throw up whenever I want to.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/5/2009, 3:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

.. Wish.

Your wish is granted but your stuff starts to smell, your family disowns you, and all your friends avoid you. So you are sad and lonely. =(

I wish I had an electric guitar...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/5/2009, 3:49 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

.. Wish.

Your wish is granted but your stuff starts to smell, your family disowns you, and all your friends avoid you. So you are sad and lonely. =(

Wish granted, but it was a REAL electric guitar. As electic as lightning. Try starting a band with THAT guitar O.o

I wish i could cancel out Bid ''D''s last wish for domination.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/5/2009, 3:57 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

.. Wish.

Wish granted, but it was a REAL electric guitar. As electic as lightning. Try starting a band with THAT guitar O.o

Wish granted but you also cancel out the rest of his memory and he forgets who he is. Nice, crazy.

I wish I had five dollars...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/5/2009, 3:59 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Uhm... Wish granted, you cancelled his wish to wish about world domination... But.. Uhh.....

I wish for a llama!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/5/2009, 5:30 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Uhm... Wish granted, you cancelled his wish to wish about world domination... But.. Uhh.....

I wish for a llama!
The llama spits in your left eye all the time, blinding u there. I wish that crazy was a woman!
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 5:36 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!
The llama spits in your left eye all the time, blinding u there. I wish that crazy was a woman!

Granted, but every other man is also a woman now, so with whole planet of one gender the human race dies out in a single generation. Bright side, war is eliminated.

I wish I spoke Latin, the dead language.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/5/2009, 6:35 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Wish granted, but it was a REAL electric guitar. As electric as lightning. Try starting a band with THAT guitar O.o

I wish for a llama!

Granted, but every other man is also a woman now, so with whole planet of one gender the human race dies out in a single generation. Bright side, war is eliminated.

Wish granted, but you can no longer speak any other language and you can no longer communicate with anyone, but you sound intelligent.

I wish I could read faster.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 7:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Wish granted, but it was a REAL electric guitar. As electric as lightning. Try starting a band with THAT guitar O.o

I wish for a llama!

Wish granted, but you can no longer speak any other language and you can no longer communicate with anyone, but you sound intelligent.

Granted, you can now read as fast as you please, but can't remember one word of what you've read.

I wish I could write faster.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/5/2009, 7:11 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

Granted, you can now read as fast as you please, but can't remember one word of what you've read.

Wish granted, but you write so fast the friction incinerates the paper and your house burns down. XD

I wish i could fly.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/5/2009, 7:53 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

Wish granted, but you write so fast the friction incinerates the paper and your house burns down. XD

I wish i could fly.

Granted but your flying powers are flawed and you fly so fast you blast through space in mere seconds, causing all the oxygen in your body to get sucked out.

I wish I could turn on lamps with my mind.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 7:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

I wish i could fly.

Granted but your flying powers are flawed and you fly so fast you blast through space in mere seconds, causing all the oxygen in your body to get sucked out.

Granted, but you cannot turn them off.

I wish I could travel through time at will.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/5/2009, 7:56 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

I wish i could fly.

Granted, but when you dreamt of the civil war, you subconciously transport and your caught in the crossfires of the battle DX

I wish i had x-ray vision.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/5/2009, 8:05 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

I wish i could fly.

Granted, but when you dreamt of the civil war, you subconciously transport and your caught in the crossfires of the battle DX

Granted, but you can't turn it off it, have fun staring at Granmaws naked ya perv. Razz

I wish I had telepathy.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/5/2009, 8:10 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I wish for a llama!

I wish i could fly.

Granted, but you can't turn it off it, have fun staring at Granmaws naked ya perv. Razz

I wish I had telepathy.

Lol. Your wish is granted, but now you talk to everyone telepathically so much, you forget how to speak. I hope you like mimes! Razz

I wish i knew why Cn decided to be lame and add reality shows. -_-
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/6/2009, 7:23 am

thecrazykid3649 wrote: Lol. Your wish is granted, but now you talk to everyone telepathically so much, you forget how to speak. I hope you like mimes! Razz

your wish is granted, but your impression is not because you figured out CN aired reality
shows in order to increase the amount of homo sapiens and dinosaurs on earth in order
to prevent global warming on Jupiter, and seeing that they had such a dumb reason, you
jump off the cliff to follow me and the dinosaurs that were dazed by the pretty pretty flowers.

.....*cough*. ... XD

i wish i weren't so busy.... >_>

(P.S. and i saw those reality shows when i turned on my TV today O.o we're still lucky though that TT
is still airing but... um... i think half my life span got thrown out the window when i saw that reality
show... >____> .__. )
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/6/2009, 10:57 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote: Lol. Your wish is granted, but now you talk to everyone telepathically so much, you forget how to speak. I hope you like mimes! Razz

your wish is granted, but your impression is not because you figured out CN aired reality
shows in order to increase the amount of homo sapiens and dinosaurs on earth in order
to prevent global warming on Jupiter, and seeing that they had such a dumb reason, you
jump off the cliff to follow me and the dinosaurs that were dazed by the pretty pretty flowers.

.....*cough*. ... XD

Your wish is granted but you have so much free time you lack education to get through life and you die a 50 year old living at their parents house with no job.

I wish I could survive in a zombie apocolypse with three of my friends.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/6/2009, 1:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Your wish is granted but you have so much free time you lack education to get through life and you die a 50 year old living at their parents house with no job.

Ur wish comes true, but one of your friends was sercetly a zombie, and eats your brains. I wish i could talk to the dead.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 2:01 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Ur wish comes true, but one of your friends was sercetly a zombie, and eats your brains. I wish i could talk to the dead.

Your wish is granted, But the dead won't shut up since they have not had anyone to talk to in years and they drive you so insane, you jump of the cliff along with me, karp, and her dinosaur XD

I wish i could speak spanish fluently.

Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/6/2009, 3:24 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Your wish is granted, But the dead won't shut up since they have not had anyone to talk to in years and they drive you so insane, you jump of the cliff along with me, karp, and her dinosaur XD

Granted but its the only language you can speak so you're forced to swim to cuba and live with the commis!

I wish I could have a dead cat.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 3:32 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Granted but its the only language you can speak so you're forced to swim to cuba and live with the commis!

Granted, and thats what you get- a dead, moldy, stinky, decomposing feline. Right on your bed. x.o

I wish i had the ability to animate inanimate objects.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/6/2009, 3:55 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Granted, and thats what you get- a dead, moldy, stinky, decomposing feline. Right on your bed. x.o

I wish i had the ability to animate inanimate objects.

Wish granted but your toaster gets so excited that it gives itself a heart attack and all of your other appliances accuse you of murder and are conspiring to kill you in your sleep. I wouldn't go to bed if I were you... Wink

I wish you could eat as many MnMs as you want and not get fat...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.