DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+46
Radiance
redeagle321
Quickfeather
Cylor
Xenophobic Sponge
Bass_so_low
TheDeceiverGod
miniloaf94
RustleXer
princess of darkness
zillyboy
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Nightstar19
Faust
starfire1996
StaticJames
TheGoAsk
ChoMo
Vandal
quinceyleejonas
Laughing_Man
SylverBluTitan
archiesangel
Negromancer
Azrael
EllaMila1
~Angel~
makamook
0chocolachao0
Titans_Fan123
pentatitans5
Rachel1466
PJA1692
Sierra
ravenfan
StarxRob4ever
BeastBoysGirl93
Forza3yeah
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
50 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 24 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Riaaanna 9/22/2009, 1:30 am

aetitan414 wrote:ugh.
Chill out, girl. Take it easy! We've been trying for almost another year now, and from my conversation with Sam Register, we can see that there are no plans for TT right now. But again, like I said, who knows? Just keep showing our support and see what happens. That's why we have this plan of transforming this project into a fanbase. So don't worry, we're not "doing nothing". We've done things, a LOT of things to try save this show. Now, time to try something new. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/22/2009, 2:48 am

Azrael wrote:Hmm. She basically said that while she'd like to go back to the project, it pretty much ran it's course. Sounds like the crew have a lot of affection for the show and if a miracle happened the voice actors would want to return, but they seem to have accepted the fact that it's gone.

A concentrated effort to bring it back. I mean, damn. There have been concentrated efforts by fans to bring it back. There's not enough of the fanbase left anymore.

Naked Snake wrote:It's amazing how you can remain so upbeat in the face of relentless Snakery. I salute you.
Rianna's pretty awesome in general. I'm hot and cold on this place, but she's one of the members here that I definitely think is pretty cool. You have a salute from Az as well.

I dont get why your always so negative.. there MIGHT be a way to save TT we just have to really TRY... even if it does sound impossible.
It doesn't just sound impossible, it pretty much is.

Look, there's been a lot of trying for about four years since the show died. Back when it did die, there were concentrated efforts by fans in the forms of letters and everything else that went nowhere. This is another scattered movement since. Trying is nice, but unicorns, rainbow farts and golden wishes aren't enough to bring something back.

Shows coming back isn't always a good thing either. Ask fans of the Gargoyles cartoon about that one. Major staff and writer changes. The season stank so bad the co-creator doesn't even consider is canon.

btw, did you read my blog? Trying to find readers here...
I check it now and then, Ri. Just to see anything interesting.

Oh, wow.. Thanks Az! XD lol

The fanbase thing will have 100% support from me. I think it is impossible, but while focusing on the fanbase, I'd still like to try talking to those crew and see what we can do to (maybe) save the show. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/22/2009, 4:49 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:ugh.
Chill out, girl. Take it easy! We've been trying for almost another year now, and from my conversation with Sam Register, we can see that there are no plans for TT right now. But again, like I said, who knows? Just keep showing our support and see what happens. That's why we have this plan of transforming this project into a fanbase. So don't worry, we're not "doing nothing". We've done things, a LOT of things to try save this show. Now, time to try something new. Smile
*pours ice down aetitan414's shirt* are you chilled now? X3

Riri is right. The fanbase is SOMETHING, and i think its better than just mailing letters that wb might not even be taking the time to look at. However, hopefully this fanbase thing will catch SOMEONE'S attention. Like.....Sam, maybe? XD

If the fanbase and our display of support for the show has no effect, well....we can STILL enjoy making our own tt, instead of waiting on wb. Who knows? our tt could be better than theirs. idk... but its a win/win for us. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/22/2009, 4:59 am

aetitan414 wrote:I still want to do something..

*Speaks with southern drawl* Then I suggist you git involved wif dis he'ar web comic thingamobob:

https://titans.4umer.com/ideas-f5/teen-titans-web-comic-t181-105.htm#8427

We ''souvners'' often slur our speech. But dat dere iz what make us so gotdang irreeesistable! XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/22/2009, 5:40 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

*Speaks with southern drawl* Then I suggist you git involved wif dis he'ar web comic thingamobob:

We ''souvners'' often slur our speech. But dat dere iz what make us so gotdang irreeesistable! XD

I think that comic has all the people they need to work on it, cause when i asked to help they just ignored me.
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 9/22/2009, 10:35 am

Naked Snake wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:Guys, I just emailed Hynden Walch (The voice actress of Starfire) asking why they cancelled TT and this is what she said:

How interesting; someone just wrote me yesterday and asked the same question...
The answer is - almost all successful animated series will complete 65 episodes and no more. So that's what we did. It would take a HUGE push from the fans to get the studio to make another season or two. But wouldn't it be great if that happened?

thanks for writing!

Hynden

wow......so that is just not good there might not be a 6 season u should put that on interviews .......i only have hope for this matbe we should make our own season.

well actually I think that is good because it tells us that the actors want there to be another season.. and she said that it would take a HUGE push from the fans.. well that just means that we need to try harder... so there is hope for TT after all.. we just have to really show them that we REALLY want TT back..

No. It means nothing.

I think I can officially qualify for broken record status from having said this so many times--the voice actors, regardless of what they want, have no say in whether a show comes back or not. Every sign that has been given, from DC, from WB, says that Teen Titans in the form that you and I knew it is gone for good outside of reruns and murals.

It's to the point where Congress would have to draft legislation and have it pass unanimously declaring that Teen Titans must come back within six months in order for the show to come back. So hey, start writing your Congressman--we'll get Teen Titans back yet!

It sucks to hear, it's true. But the show is gone. It is not going to come back. Not now, not three years from now, not if you all collectively kidnap Sam Register and strap electrodes to his scrotum. It's over. Live with it.

and i salute you for having a genius mastermind scheme for us to follow by!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/22/2009, 1:48 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I think that comic has all the people they need to work on it, cause when i asked to help they just ignored me.

Nah they need like 3-4 more people.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/22/2009, 4:35 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I believe there should be a petition that Florida should have its own accent. Other than Spanish.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/22/2009, 4:38 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:Hmm. She basically said that while she'd like to go back to the project, it pretty much ran it's course. Sounds like the crew have a lot of affection for the show and if a miracle happened the voice actors would want to return, but they seem to have accepted the fact that it's gone.

A concentrated effort to bring it back. I mean, damn. There have been concentrated efforts by fans to bring it back. There's not enough of the fanbase left anymore.

Naked Snake wrote:It's amazing how you can remain so upbeat in the face of relentless Snakery. I salute you.
Rianna's pretty awesome in general. I'm hot and cold on this place, but she's one of the members here that I definitely think is pretty cool. You have a salute from Az as well.

I dont get why your always so negative.. there MIGHT be a way to save TT we just have to really TRY... even if it does sound impossible.

Look, there's been a lot of trying for about four years since the show died. Back when it did die, there were concentrated efforts by fans in the forms of letters and everything else that went nowhere. This is another scattered movement since. Trying is nice, but unicorns, rainbow farts and golden wishes aren't enough to bring something back.

Shows coming back isn't always a good thing either. Ask fans of the Gargoyles cartoon about that one. Major staff and writer changes. The season stank so bad the co-creator doesn't even consider is canon.

The fanbase thing will have 100% support from me. I think it is impossible, but while focusing on the fanbase, I'd still like to try talking to those crew and see what we can do to (maybe) save the show. XD

Riri, I am also an avid reader of your blog =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/22/2009, 4:40 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

I believe there should be a petition that Florida should have its own accent. Other than Spanish.

Lol all uz soverners have accents. Its in ou'r souvern blud. Wink lol

That is unless you came from virginia. They have no accents whatsoever. -_- XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/22/2009, 4:53 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Lol all uz soverners have accents. Its in ou'r souvern blud. Wink lol

That is unless you came from virginia. They have no accents whatsoever. -_- XD

lol =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/22/2009, 6:49 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Riri, I am also an avid reader of your blog =)

thank you!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/22/2009, 9:15 pm

yes I know but I feel bad because I didnt do anything
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/22/2009, 9:51 pm

Today is Claire's birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday Claire!! :D lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/22/2009, 11:00 pm

A nice little interview where Dwayne MacDuffie talks of his slate of upcoming projects:

http://www.newsarama.com/tv/090922-Animated-Shorts-McDuffie.html

He talks a bit about the upcoming Justice League film in there as well. So it's worth a look. Something that caught my eye? Dwayne reveals that the story in the film is heavily based off an episode he scripted for Justice League before it was canceled!*

As it turns out, the movie is based on a script that McDuffie submitted to a never-completed season of “Justice League,” entitled “Worlds Collide.”

“A couple of times, we tried to do stories with The Crime Syndicate,” McDuffie says. “They are a parallel Earth version of the Justice League. We start with the Justice League going to a parallel Earth to try to help the people their free themselves from corruption. It’s a huge story. It’s the biggest Justice League story that we’ve ever tried to do.”

Kind of sad to think that there's stuff like this that we never got with the cancellation of Justice League Unlimited, but at least the script and the concept is being put to good use.

* For those not in the know, a couple of things never went down thanks to JLU's cancellation. There was supposed to be a feature length film that bridged Justice League to JLU that never saw production, not to mention the aforementioned season that wasn't. They had ideas going for another season before it was canceled alongside Teen Titans.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/23/2009, 12:52 am

Azrael wrote:A nice little interview where Dwayne MacDuffie talks of his slate of upcoming projects:

He talks a bit about the upcoming Justice League film in there as well. So it's worth a look. Something that caught my eye? Dwayne reveals that the story in the film is heavily based off an episode he scripted for Justice League before it was canceled!*

As it turns out, the movie is based on a script that McDuffie submitted to a never-completed season of “Justice League,” entitled “Worlds Collide.”

“A couple of times, we tried to do stories with The Crime Syndicate,” McDuffie says. “They are a parallel Earth version of the Justice League. We start with the Justice League going to a parallel Earth to try to help the people their free themselves from corruption. It’s a huge story. It’s the biggest Justice League story that we’ve ever tried to do.”

Kind of sad to think that there's stuff like this that we never got with the cancellation of Justice League Unlimited, but at least the script and the concept is being put to good use.

* For those not in the know, a couple of things never went down thanks to JLU's cancellation. There was supposed to be a feature length film that bridged Justice League to JLU that never saw production, not to mention the aforementioned season that wasn't. They had ideas going for another season before it was canceled alongside Teen Titans.

Yeah... Cartoon Network is getting rid of all of the good shows.. the ones that were classic like TT.. and they are being replaced by these stupid new ones that dont make much sence... man I really miss the old CN..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 9:53 am

aetitan414 wrote:
Azrael wrote:A nice little interview where Dwayne MacDuffie talks of his slate of upcoming projects:

Yeah... Cartoon Network is getting rid of all of the good shows.. the ones that were classic like TT.. and they are being replaced by these stupid new ones that dont make much sence... man I really miss the old CN..

Lol there's so many old CNs like when the hosts use to be the cartoons themselves on fridays then it went to tommy and that other chick to host and now the weird white things.. But I really think anythink before now was the golden age of CN
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 9:55 am

aetitan414 wrote:

Lol there's so many old CNs like when the hosts use to be the cartoons themselves on fridays then it went to tommy and that other chick to host and now the weird white things.. But I really think anythink before now was the golden age of CN
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/23/2009, 1:22 pm

Mercy wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:

Oh yeah! you mean ''cartoon, cartoon fridays''!!!:

This was when Cn was actuallly GOOD. And was actually centered around CARTOONS. >_>

Funny part is, all the cartoons above are no longer on air and have been replaced with trashy, mediocore reality shows. -_-

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 9/23/2009, 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 1:30 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:

Oh yeah! you mean ''cartoon, cartoon fridays''!!!:

This was when Cn was actuallly GOOD.

:O you remeeeeembeerrrrr....

Yeaahh that was the best..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of darkness 9/23/2009, 5:12 pm

my opinon for this is to just keep trying and spread the word to everyone. P.S tell people to start login back because there are not alot of people iogin in. Razz Laughing confused Wink

princess of darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 5:31 pm

princess of darkness wrote:my opinon for this is to just keep trying and spread the word to everyone. P.S tell people to start login back because there are not alot of people iogin in. Razz Laughing confused Wink

Yeah there's like over 200 members and I only see a handful of members here at a time..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/23/2009, 7:25 pm

Mercy wrote:
princess of darkness wrote:my opinon for this is to just keep trying and spread the word to everyone. P.S tell people to start login back because there are not alot of people iogin in. Razz Laughing confused Wink

Yeah there's like over 200 members and I only see a handful of members here at a time..
That happens with every forum. Usually only about a tenth on down of registered members are active members. Why? I haven't the foggiest. The reasons are probably stupid though.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/23/2009, 7:42 pm

Apparently, the true definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting new results each time.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/23/2009, 7:56 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

Apparently, the true definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting new results each time.

lighten up snake, we are just trying to think of how to get the show back on.. eeven if you think its impossible keep your opinion to yourself because not everyone wants to hear " there is no way to get the show back.. get over it" and you say something like that everytime.. so just let us do what we want.. if we want to keep on trying, then let us try. okay? good.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next