DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+46
Radiance
redeagle321
Quickfeather
Cylor
Xenophobic Sponge
Bass_so_low
TheDeceiverGod
miniloaf94
RustleXer
princess of darkness
zillyboy
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Nightstar19
Faust
starfire1996
StaticJames
TheGoAsk
ChoMo
Vandal
quinceyleejonas
Laughing_Man
SylverBluTitan
archiesangel
Negromancer
Azrael
EllaMila1
~Angel~
makamook
0chocolachao0
Titans_Fan123
pentatitans5
Rachel1466
PJA1692
Sierra
ravenfan
StarxRob4ever
BeastBoysGirl93
Forza3yeah
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
50 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 28 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Naked Snake 10/12/2009, 11:24 am

RustleXer wrote:in latest news:

this is it by michael jackson is released....

mixed emotions from people. some feel happy, sad, but i guess we'll all remember him for his music...

R.I.P MJ

I'll always remember him for all those children he molested.

...Actually though, Beat It is a fascination of mine. I can't tell if it's so awesome that it's awesome, or so lame that it's awesome (a la Safety Dance).
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/12/2009, 12:05 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

mixed emotions from people. some feel happy, sad, but i guess we'll all remember him for his music...

R.I.P MJ

...Actually though, Beat It is a fascination of mine. I can't tell if it's so awesome that it's awesome, or so lame that it's awesome (a la Safety Dance).

The man was just creepy to look at.
But some of his music was good, little self indulgent sometimes, but good.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/12/2009, 5:19 pm

The only reason why I have any form of respect for Michael Jackson is because of one only reason: he made "Thriller"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/12/2009, 6:21 pm

Mercy wrote:The only reason why I have any form of respect for Michael Jackson is because of one only reason: he made "Thriller"

Thriller is cool. REAL cool...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/12/2009, 9:17 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

There's a lot of evidence all of that was nothing but a bunch of money grubbing bulls***. No one really seems to acknowledge it though. Folks just seem to like calling Jackson names.

For the record, no, I'm not a rabid Michael Jackson fan. At the time he was on trial I had barely even heard any of his music. I just find that whole situation really fishy; I watched the entire trial and a lot of things just did not wash.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/12/2009, 9:24 pm

Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

There's a lot of evidence all of that was nothing but a bunch of money grubbing bulls***. No one really seems to acknowledge it though. Folks just seem to like calling Jackson names.

For the record, no, I'm not a rabid Michael Jackson fan. At the time he was on trial I had barely even heard any of his music. I just find that whole situation really fishy; I watched the entire trial and a lot of things just did not wash.

I think Mj had a lot of haters, and when you have haters, they make crap up about you. A lot of people say the well-known singer Ciara is a hermaphrodite. But there is a darn good chance they mistook her for an irish singer with the exact same name that admitted to being an hermamphrodite. But no one acknowledges that either. You see how ugly rumors spread?
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:07 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

I think Mj had a lot of haters, and when you have haters, they make crap up about you. A lot of people say the well-known singer Ciara is a hermaphrodite. But there is a darn good chance they mistook her for an irish singer with the exact same name that admitted to being an hermamphrodite. But no one acknowledges that either. You see how ugly rumors spread?

isn't that lady gaga?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:10 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

The man was just creepy to look at.
But some of his music was good, little self indulgent sometimes, but good.

i focus more on his music than personality. i mean songs like smooth criminal and the dances that went with it were like.... indescribable. its was just brilliant. and songs like man in the mirror moved a lot of people. his legacy will live on with lots of people
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/13/2009, 4:15 am

RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

isn't that lady gaga?

Yeah, lady gaga too, but i was talking about this gal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:21 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

isn't that lady gaga?

yeah i know ciara, the chick who did love sex magic with J.T
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:25 am

How can someone have two sex types? I mean... How is it possible? O.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:30 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:How can someone have two sex types? I mean... How is it possible? O.o

it's from birth i think. go read it on wikipedia lol... if you dare
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/13/2009, 4:33 am

RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

isn't that lady gaga?

And the number single in 2004 titled ''Goodies'', and the other rnb/hip hop top ten hits:

''Get up''

''Promise''

''Like a boy''

''Can't leave 'em alone''

And then there are the top ten hits(in some countries number one hits) ''love sex magix'' feat J.T and ''Never ever'' feat young jeezy.

As you can see, Ciara is a pretty established artist. Some people hate seeing others being so successful. Thats how rumors can start.

I don't know about lady gaga, though. That might not be a rumor. I've noticed a bulge. XD

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 10/13/2009, 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 4:35 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

isn't that lady gaga?

And the number single in 2004 titled ''Goodies'', and the other rnb/hip hop top ten hits:

''Get up''

''Promise''

''Like a boy''

And then there is ''love sex magix'' feat J.T and ''Never ever'' feat young jeezy.

As you can see, Ciara is a pretty established artist. Some people hate seeing others being so successful. Thats how rumors start.

man, people shouldn't hate cause someone is popular.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:43 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:How can someone have two sex types? I mean... How is it possible? O.o

hmmm... Maybe, yeah. But no, I won't bother to open wikipedia XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:44 am

RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

R.I.P MJ

isn't that lady gaga?

''Get up''

''Promise''

''Like a boy''

And then there is ''love sex magix'' feat J.T and ''Never ever'' feat young jeezy.

As you can see, Ciara is a pretty established artist. Some people hate seeing others being so successful. Thats how rumors start.

man, people shouldn't hate cause someone is popular.

yeah. Talk about jealousy Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/13/2009, 4:57 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

A hermamphrodite is a plant or animal that has both male and female reproductive organs. Like slugs, for example. When an animal has both reproductive organs, it can act as either the male or female in the process of sexual reproduction. This is a normal condition for animals.

When people are hermamphrodites, more specifically females, they are usually called ''Hermamprhodykes''. ''Dyke'' is more of a southern word for ''Lesbian'', but a dyke is originally defined as a manish-looking female who is the ''man'' of a woman/woman relationship.

Now you don't have to go to wikipedia or urban dictionary to look up these two words. :D XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 5:05 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

A hermamphrodite is a plant or animal that has both male and female reproductive organs. Like slugs, for example. When an animal has both reproductive organs, it can act as either the male or female in the process of sexual reproduction. This is a normal condition for animals.

When people are hermamphrodites, more specifically females, they are usually called ''Hermamprhodykes''. ''Dyke'' is more of a southern word for ''Lesbian'', but a dyke is originally defined as a manish-looking female who is the ''man'' of a woman/woman relationship.

Now you don't have to go to wikipedia or urban dictionary to look up these two words. :D XD

cool thanks for that. cause i really cbf, i have to finish an english essay tomoz and i'm wasting my time on this website lol.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 5:55 am

RustleXer wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

cool thanks for that. cause i really cbf, i have to finish an english essay tomoz and i'm wasting my time on this website lol.

I learnt about hermaphrodites in my previous biology chapter! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/13/2009, 11:43 am

''Dyke'' is more of a southern word for ''Lesbian'', but a dyke is originally defined as a manish-looking female who is the ''man'' of a woman/woman relationship.

"Dyke" is also to lesbians what "fag" is to gays. So what say we try and watch the way we throw slurs around, mm?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/13/2009, 2:45 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
''Dyke'' is more of a southern word for ''Lesbian'', but a dyke is originally defined as a manish-looking female who is the ''man'' of a woman/woman relationship.

"Dyke" is also to lesbians what "fag" is to gays. So what say we try and watch the way we throw slurs around, mm?

I'm well aware that it is an insult. But i never said i use it, did i? i simply explained what the word means.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 6:21 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

I'm well aware that it is an insult. But i never said i use it, did i? i simply explained what the word means.

So... In the woman/woman relationship one of them acts like the "man" and in the man/man relationship one of them acts like the "woman"? O.o oh... How come I never figure that out before? Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/13/2009, 6:27 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

So... In the woman/woman relationship one of them acts like the "man" and in the man/man relationship one of them acts like the "woman"? O.o oh... How come I never figure that out before? Razz

It's not really as cut-and-dry as that, but with a lot of same-sex relationships, yeah. Well, like most relationships there's a dominant partner and a submissive partner.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/13/2009, 6:39 pm

Naked Snake wrote:It's not really as cut-and-dry as that, but with a lot of same-sex relationships, yeah. Well, like most relationships there's a dominant partner and a submissive partner.

Yeah women are submissive and men are dominant right?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 6:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:It's not really as cut-and-dry as that, but with a lot of same-sex relationships, yeah. Well, like most relationships there's a dominant partner and a submissive partner.

Yeah women are submissive and men are dominant right?

Yeah, I think so...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next