DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whant to whine?

+2
Vandal
Rain
6 posters

Go down

Whant to whine? Empty Whant to whine?

Post by Rain 11/30/2009, 4:54 pm

Ok. This is going to be similar to the 'I had a bad day' thread, however your day does not have to have been a bad one for you to post here. If you have a bad experience, or something just really bothers you and you feel as though you need to get it off of your chest, then post it on here and share with others who have had bad experiences. Bad video games, the classic 'you got shafted at work', and etcetera. As I am sure many of you agree, it can be quite annoying when somebody starts whinning incessantly. I just wanted to make a place where people could do it, so that we don't have to hear it anywhere else. I will start us off.

The other day I was dinning at the restaurant Chile's with my father and my brother at my leisure and expense. I paid $9.99 for a dramatically overcooked jalepeno steakhouse burger and very poor service. When the meal was over, I gave $40.00 to the waiter and said that I wanted my change back, which for a $33 dollar meal should have been about 7 dollars. The creep who took my money said he be right back. 15 minutes later I am still sitting there with my dad and my brother, waiting for this ass to return with my money, and he hasn't. So I walk up to the counter and confront him and he says "Oh I thought that was the tip." -___________-
What a prick... XD
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Whant to whine? Empty Re: Whant to whine?

Post by Vandal 12/5/2009, 4:45 am

Well I was going on a New York Trip with my 8th grade class for an epic week long field trip and we were waiting for our plane to start boarding (Maybe 2 hours) so I went to get some tea with a friend and little did I know this cup of tea was the hottest thing to graze my mouth. I couldn't eat anything throughout the entire trip. It was funny cause we always went to places with my favorite foods XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 12/5/2009, 11:29 am

i was told that i was going to an amusement park today,AND I REALLY WANTED THE ROLLERCOASTER, but my damn dad sais "No, i never said that." so i throw a fit and he grounds me...
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TTfan 12/6/2009, 9:47 pm

Today i took the SAT's, and i studied my face off the day before. After 5 hours of studying my dad yelled at me for not studying hard enough! and for 3 weeks i was reading a book about how to take em'.
TTfan
TTfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 12/6/2009, 10:10 pm

My friend keeps on calling, complianing that her life is SO unfair. She can't go to her dad's ski resort at all, broke her pinky, and how her mom won't let her get some new phone.
1. I don't have a phone
2. She is stinking RiCh!
3. I just found out I have a tumor!

I feel better... Smile
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/6/2009, 10:48 pm

I pronounce this forum's title "Hwant to hwine."
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/7/2009, 1:55 am

Naked Snake wrote:I pronounce this forum's title "Hwant to hwine."

Cwhool qwhip?
"What? You mean cool whip?"
"That's what I said. Cwhool qwhip."
@_@
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.