DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 37 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 7:05 pm

Karmy shined the light around, not really knowing what to look for. "What's that noise!" and she pulled out a shotgun and glued the flashlight to it. As she fastened the light to the gun, it lit up something in the forest. "Oh crap...."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 37 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Terra 2/1/2010, 7:23 pm

(Um.. strange O.o)
As Greht spoke, Aurora continued to giggle, but once the portal opened, and the two stepped through, Aurora yelled, "What are you doing!?"
She then saw Karma run through.
She pounded her hand on the ground and looked around at her bewildered companions.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 7:55 pm

Mercy shot into the forest. She walked up closer not sure what it was. Then all of a sudden a large monster came bursting through the bushes, she shot at instinct. The monster walked on all fours and dodged the bullets. It's body was silky smooth and as jet black as oil. Its fangs shone a bright white, and it's eyes matched it's fangs. It made a clicking noise and circled the duo. "Now what?!" She whispered at Karmy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 7:58 pm

"I am glad you are impressed, sir" replied Ben, feeling proud of his accomplishment. "Best of all, we will be able to use their own teammates against them!" he added with a grin.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:00 pm

"None other," Ghost laughed as he pulled out a blade and fiddled with it with both hands. "And what do we have here?" He peered over to the unconscious boy and looked at Casius, then Two-face, then the new kid waiting for an explanation.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:01 pm

Still in my werewolf form I sniffed the air and used all my senses. Closing my eyes i picked up a trace of Ben and Matt i didnt know them all that well but i was willing to help Matt out. I sprinted after Matting howling loudly letting him know i was on my way to help. Also calling for backup but refused to slow down.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 8:03 pm

(What are we doing?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:04 pm

"I suppose you do not know me. I am Ben Boone, though I prefer to go by the name Charge. Here is Matt Johnson, once a thorn in my side, but now he shall be one of my weapons." Ben turned to Ghost, "I suppose you are familiar with this boy?"

Suddenly they heard a howl that sounded like Lupe. "Ah, shall we test out the weapon, twoface?" Ben asked, ready to command his new pawn.

Last edited by Charm on 2/1/2010, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 8:07 pm

"I don't know!" Karmy pulled something out of her bag. It was pokedex. "Hey Dexter? What is that thing?!" and she pointed it at the beast "Hey idiot! That's not a pokemon!" it replied. "Oh.. Well.. Ha!" she threw the device at the creature, hitting it in the eye. It started howling in pain. "I guess we go for the eyes!" she pointed out to Mercy.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/1/2010, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:08 pm

"Of course. Pompous ass almost beat us, cept' I still can't remember what the hell happened.." Ghost said.
He heard the howl in the distance and chuckled.
"Well, well.. More little heroes fresh for the killin'. Let's see what your 'weapon' can do."
"This should be good," he laughed, looking at Casius.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 8:11 pm

"My apologies, this will be you're new teamate." Twoface explained to Ghost. "Fresh meat." Casius translated. "HANDY fresh meat." Twoface continued. "And be guest, go ahead and test him if you wish, but don't get involved youself- i need you boys in tip-top condition for tonight." he explaiend.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 8:11 pm

Before Mercy could pull her triggers the monster leaped onto Mercy knocking her down, she grunted as she hit the floor and it tried to nom at her face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:12 pm

"Of course, sir" replied Ben, eager to please this new boss he had heard so much about. As he heard Lupe approaching, he prepared the wiring running along Matt's back, and made sure it was all secure so that he would be able to fight well.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:14 pm

The demon within me grew as so did my rage. I let my streangth and size take over as i grew faster into the clearing towards ben and Matt. I stood on my hind legs and roared. Slamming back down i made the ground shake and crack. I snarled at them showing my teeth.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:17 pm

Ghost looked Matt up and down, arms crossed, curious.
"This should be interesting.. Your weapon looks like he's on the wrong side around us."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:18 pm

I looked at Luna and nodded slowly letting her know i was in there. I would never let my demon take control over me not again. I stodd next to her but did not let Ben from my sights. I glared him in the eyes snarling.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:20 pm

"Let us begin, Experiment 001." Ben commanded Matt, and with that Matt leaped from the 4th floor. Vines caught him right before he hit the concrete, and within seconds the area was covered in roots and vines. Matt's eyes looked glazed over, yet he still was able to see.

Ben jumped down too, and put his hand on Matt. Matt lifted his right arm, sending a large amount of roots and vines at the two enemies-- far more than Matt could have ever done on his own; this was Ben's power augmentation ability in effect.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 8:23 pm

Ivy landed near Aurora and the others. Mercy and Karm could handle themselves, this was a lesson she had learned all too well, back when they all dwelled in Jump City. Matt, on the other hand, seemed in dire trouble and needed their help. Now.

She pressed her palm against a tree again, searching for Matt, Mercy and Karm. Mercy and Karm, she couldn't get a trace on. Matt, however, was about to battle. With....Lupe? Luna? More old friends! "Matt's still at 1234 Villian St. I'm going to go help him." She announced. "If you want to come with me, just follow." She started her flight towards Villian St.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:24 pm

Ghost stood on the window, leaning against the post. His rifle was on his back, just in case things got difficult.
"Looks like the kid's doin' well with that enhancement."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 8:26 pm

"She's right. Mercy and Kamr can handle themselves, I'm guna find Matt." Cara threw her arms out in front of her and turned the streets into ice. Then she skated off in the direction Ivy had went.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:27 pm

Quickly Ben pulsed another surge of energy into Matt, and two trees came out of the ground diagonally, defending the two. Matt then sent a surge of roots towards Lupe in an attempt to kill quickly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:29 pm

Ghost saw the shadow in front of him, and casually said, "Care to dance?" he jumped from the window to the ground and scanned the area. He saw Luna waiting.
"That your pet? Cute."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 8:32 pm

"Marvelous, isn't it?" Twoface asked Ghost, seeing Matt/Ben unleashed on the riders. "With those abilities, it seems like what I have in store for you boys won't be as dificult as I thought." Twoface said, lighting a Cigar and taking a deep puff. He steped back when Lupe appeared to Ghost. Casius however steped forward. "They send their pets to fight us. Cute." Casius taunted.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:33 pm

I looked at the vines and snarled. I started to claw and bite my way threw them. I didnt know what Ben was planning but i had a feeling Matt was being used. I began t charge Ben however one of his vines cut through my fur on my forhead tringling down my eye myscar was reveled. I grew larger with rage and my for sifted into more demon than werewolf.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/devil%20wolf/princessgirl93/Werewolf/5555555555523.jpg?o=22
(my demon self)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:37 pm

Ben smirked, for he had more tricks up his sleeve. He pulsed more energy into Matt, and in moments the plants were restored, and the trees regrown. "Now, Experiment 001!" he yelled, and with that Matt created thorns and thistles that covered the entire area. Though they were fighting in an alley, there was enough room for the two trees to grow even bigger, their branches touching the tips of the buildings.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next