DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+12
Tÿ
Tizmael
Vandal
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
The White Wolf
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
redeagle321
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
16 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 11 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Rinisa 1/30/2010, 7:10 pm

Ivy turned to Rift. "Can't he just teleport out?" He was unconscious now. She gently nudged him with her foot. "My guess is he'll be out for another 2, 3 hours tops. If we're going to do something we need to do it now." She surrounded him in an orb of air and levitated him. "Let's head home and see what Sul can do about a cell." She declared, deciding Sky was right. A Green Lantern cell could hold a teleporter, right?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/30/2010, 7:18 pm

(You stole my civilian! And you say Rift has no heart or soul; send the poor girl running in the middle of the desert!)

(I have no idea what to post...)

(Apparently Rift is a narcoleptic...)
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/30/2010, 7:20 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:(You stole my civilian! And you say Rift has no heart or soul; send the poor girl running in the middle of the desert!)

(Say nothing. You're unconscious. xD But you can do an epic flashback post or something.About Rift's past. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/30/2010, 7:22 pm

abreu7 wrote:
SnowFallsSlow wrote:(You stole my civilian! And you say Rift has no heart or soul; send the poor girl running in the middle of the desert!)

(Say nothing. You're unconscious. xD But you can do an epic flashback post or something.About Rift's past. )
(EpIc PoStInG)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/30/2010, 7:50 pm

(You guys I'm not going to be able to come on for a few days. You can control Carafrsot until I come back)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/30/2010, 8:26 pm

Sky nodded, "I think I might just... stay out of the tower...." She really didn't want to go back while Emily was still there. The thought of the girl knowing her past made Sky shiver.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/30/2010, 8:27 pm

Nothing.

Get it? I said nothing?
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/30/2010, 8:28 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:Nothing.

Get it? I said nothing?
(XD)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/30/2010, 9:42 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:Nothing.

Get it? I said nothing?

(Lol. )

Ivy gave a small shrug. "Alright Sky, but be back as soon as you can. Trouble seems to be attracted to us Titans like moths to a flame." She joked. Surrounding Rift in an orb was taking up too much of her energy for her to do it to herself. So instead, she packed some sand together and sat atop of it. Swinging her legs over the edge, she waved bye to Sky as she headed towards the tower. Until Sky was nothing but a small speck in the middle of a golden desert.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/30/2010, 10:04 pm

As soon as Ivy was out of sight, Sky morphed in a werewolf and ran off. She just ran as fast as she could. It wasn't until she couldn't go another step that she relized that she was going in cirlces. Letting the sun and sand cover her black fur she closed her eyes. "7350... I could have saved you..." She got up and started to walk back to the tower.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/30/2010, 11:01 pm

As Karmy entered the common room, she saw Ivy dragging in Rift. She ran up to them and gave Rift a good swift kick.

"HA!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/30/2010, 11:03 pm

(Thank you for that, Karma.)
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/30/2010, 11:03 pm

(You are quite welcome ^_^)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/30/2010, 11:07 pm

It took almost all her will power to suppress a giggle as Karm kicked him(Good thing real me can laugh. xDDDD). "He's gonna be knocked out for another hour. Where's Sul? I was hoping she could make a cell for him." She nudged Rift's body. "How else can you trap somebody who can teleport out of practically ANYTHING?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/30/2010, 11:09 pm

(That is the question, isn't it? Wink )
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/30/2010, 11:22 pm

Earth shimmered blue out beyond what seemed the edges of space. Sector 2814, the number decreed by the Guardians to that particularly quadrant of space. It sounded as cold as the blackness it held. But still there was some life out beyond the dark reaches of the star spangled void. Earth, his home. It sounded strange even now. He knew people well enough, their desires, their fears. People could be many things, but all of it was simply because they held fear. They obeyed their laws for fear of the consequences, they obeyed their betters for fear of what would be done to them should they refuse. They even cast themselves heroes, for fear of being deemed freaks if they stood as something else.

People were scum. He'd known that even before they'd given him the light to see it with. People preyed upon each-others' fears, used them to get what they wanted from one another, and then cast them aside. He'd used people like that, he'd even enjoyed it, but that was before he'd been given the light. Things were clearer now, he saw things on a much grander scale.

A golden bolt of light cut across the sky. Hardly noticeable from a distance, barely distinguishable even up close, a comet, or meteor cutting across the sky to burn up in the atmosphere, or maybe a plane, leaving some brilliant trail as it tore off to some distant destination. These things it could have been, these things it was not. Deimos slowed as he came nearer the surface of the planet. Two years he'd spent away, away from his home world, and already it felt foreign. The air seemed to taste different. The landscape was unfamiliar, not Gotham that he'd known as a boy, but it was well enough. Earth was Earth, the people were the same, scared little rats waiting to be flushed from the sewers they lived in. Force out by the Light.

The Sinestro slipped across the sky above the city, surveying his surroundings for a place to land without too much attention. His ring burned with golden light in his right hand, sustaining the aura which both propelled him, and protected him from the friction. His lantern shimmered in his left hand, brought with him from distant Qward. It seemed to sense the sentience of the people below, and swelled with their sullen dread. People lived in fear even if they didn't know it, Deimos was here to show them their fear.

The mountains to the south-east made an acceptable place to land, the golden light of his trail fading from view as the Corps member slipped discretely down into the hills. It would be bad to encounter someone before having hid his lantern, but the hillside was plentiful with caves, and though one would be as good as the next, fortune favored the prepared. He chose a lower one, not quiet halfway up the cliff-side, beyond the reach of the causal interloper but not quiet a challenge should he have to return un-empowered. From there a quick application of his ring burned the Sinestro Corps' crest into the rock face within the cavern, and his hiding spot was complete. Still, it was a long flight from Qward, and even more draining considering that more than simple space had to be traversed. A recharge was more than in order.

Deimos raised his ring to the mouth of his lantern, already he could feel its light filling his ring with life. A smirk slowly slipped its way across his face, and he began the oath of the Sinestro Corps. "In Blackest Day, in Brightest Night. Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try and stop what's right. Burn Like his power! Sinestro's Might!" The golden light of his lantern surged forth, filling his ring with power. The smirk on his face spread to reveal his teeth.

The light receded a moment later, and with it his twisted smile. Another moment's chore to seal his power core away within the safety of a pocket dimension behind the still burning crest of his Corps, and then he was ready to fill the world with Fear.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/30/2010, 11:39 pm

(Holy Frick! TOTALLY EPIC DECY!!)

"How about glue?" Karmy asked
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/30/2010, 11:53 pm

(Uhhh....uhhh....*Beep noise* We're sorry. There are no words to describe how epic that post was.)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 1/31/2010, 12:19 am

Sullivan Danver was no where to be seen in the Tower. Hell, she was no where to be seen on the planet Earth.

She had removed herself from the common room earlier in the day, avoiding others in favor of solitude. She had important things to do. One of which was recharging her ring, it had taken her several tries but she had managed to open the pocket dimension and locate her power battery. The cadet moved herself into space, missing the blue sky of her home world already as she bolted out into the crushing dark.

She stopped behind the moon, staring out into the great unknown as she held up her left hand a 2x2 foot screen fizzled into life before her, the glassy surface popped and flickered as it reflected her pale visage. For a long moment there was nothing on the screen, causing the girl to sigh in frustration before smacking the thing. " Ok since no one is there I'm just going to leave a message" That earned her a snort, a green figure suddenly warped from the screen, forming a miniature humanoid 2D shape, eyes and mouth cut out so she could see through it.

" What is it Cadet Sullivan Danver?"

The bosses were apparently not in the mood for her snippiness today...Well they never really were in the mood for anything, but that was their little problem. " I have made it through sector 2814 and have made contact with the Titans on Earth, thing are much worse then we previously thought" She took a deep breath of the artificial air that flowed through the green aura that encased her lithe frame. "I spoke with the leader one named Ivy, powers are yet to be distinguished. I was offered a position in a team they hope to establish in another city with two others, names Emily and Matt, powers also unknown"

The figure looked thoughtful, hands placed behind its back as its black eye holes bore into the cadets person.

" What is the problem then Cadet Danver?"

She really hated how they always used her rank and last name. " They have some very dangerous members, one I think can alter reality in small spans of time, or at least control massive amounts of people...She is not under control, I also believe that they are not fulfilling the duties they should be, many things are being ignored or cannot be acknowledged by the team"

The brunette grew a bit uncomfortable as the guardian she spoke too seemed momentarily distracted, it looked as if it had turned around to speak to someone, although it was 2D and she could not really tell since all it did was lean to the right slightly. So Sullivan waited to be addressed once more. Once the figure seemed to return its attention to her she cleared her throat.

" This is very unfortunate Cadet Sullivan. There is a new development we have just been informed of that will be detrimental to you success on Earth"

The Green Lantern cadet winced and squeezed one of her eyes closed, bad news....why did these guys always have to give her bad news?! The Oan did not seemed pleased with her physical response as it scowled deeply.

" We have been informed by Green Lantern John Stewart that a new evil has entered Earths atmosphere, he was too far from the planet to confront it but he was most certain that it belonged to a being wielding a yellow power ring"

The brunette winced more and smacked her palm against her forehead. " Damn...This is just what I need" She was jolted by a disgruntled clearing of the throat, her attention brought back to the glowing figure that continued to frown at her.

" This is hardly time for levity Cadet Danver, you are to stay within the district we assigned you and seek out this being, you will contact us once you do and you will confront it only if it is necessary"

Sullivan looked rather sullen as she tilted her head slightly. " And if it's Big Red?" The figure couldn't have scowled more if it had tried.

" We would know if he was in the sector, but if it is 'him' you will report it to the nearest senior Green Lantern and keep Sinestro occupied at all costs"

Sullivans mood soured even more, they were leaving her out to dry with this one, just her damn rotten luck. ".....Yes Sir...Cadet Danver over and out" The figure disappeared, leaving the young human alone with her swirling thoughts. " This...is...Crap"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/31/2010, 12:53 am

Deimos rose from the hillside to survey the city more closely. He sat atop a jagged outcropping, his back against the western face of the cliffs. The observatory loomed over him but that was of little consequence, it seemed abandoned enough and even if it wasn't there were few things he truly had to concern himself with. He could feel them out there, heroes, self proclaimed protectors of the filth. They would meet with his light in time, but to act in haste was foolishness. This was not Gotham, and even if it were he had been gone for two years, and a world could change more dramatically in two years.

He needed someone who knew the city for what it was, someone who walked these streets in shadow and light. Such people were hard to come by, but there were things which brought them out. All rats had their bait after all. The question was, what drew out this city's vermin. Wealth was not out of the question, and it would be a good place to start, capital was required to get nearly anything done in the modern world, but why waist time stealing something yourself, when you could find someone else to do it for you.

Still Deimos was noticeably lacking any lackeys at the moment. A construct or two could survey the city, but there was something very non-discreet about floating golden light-constructs spreading out across a city in search of unknown targets. He didn't want people to know he was here until he knew who they were. Or at least how to deal with them. He needed to find someone of note. There was that large tower in the bay, hardly a hidden fortress, but again a direct assault lacked a certain finesse that he had hoped to conduct himself with upon his return.

The gold swaddled villain bit at his thumb as he thought. It was his first move, his introduction into this city. He wanted to strike the proper note, he wanted to strike fear. So what were people afraid of? Random destruction always worked for terrorists, it was another idea, but it that tower truly held heroes, blowing up a building or two was likely to attract all their attention at once. He didn't know how many so-called heroes took residence in the city, and if he wasn't careful he could become outnumbered. Maybe a small building though, a quick strike, a few blasts here and there from high above the city, wait to see who shows up then make an escape before things could become too messy.

Yeah, that sounded good.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/31/2010, 12:57 am

Nyah walked out of the bathroom with new clothes on. He had a weird look on his face, "What was that?!" he shook himself off and walked into the living room, layedf on the couch and went to sleep
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 1/31/2010, 1:58 am

" I hate this"

Sullivan growled as she turned, staring over the curved surface of the moon at the bright light that radiated from Earth. So much came from such a tiny mud ball planet.

The cadet almost dreaded going back to Jump City, almost being the key word. She was more annoyed then anything, she didn't really want to face what ever power ring wielding psycho Sinestro had cooked up. But she would for the sake of man kind and justice.

She darted back towards her home world, the aura around her thickening back into a bubble to block out the heat and pressure from re-entering the atmosphere. She would come back down over the water, a hundred miles or so out from the main land. It gave her a nice cityscape view, she could see if anything was wrong before she reached it.

She pondered if she should inform the others of this development, and decided it would be for the best. She wouldn't let them get involved unless she felt truly outmatched, which she highly doubted she would. She was Sullivan Danver dammit! The youngest human to be accepted into the Green Lantern corps! She was a....Well she wasn't a prodigy.....At least no one told her she was.

She decided she would instruct the Titans in combat against a power ring wielder to be safe. If they understood how the rings worked then if she did need it they would be prepared to assist her.

Her competitive side wouldn't allow it however, part of her refused to believe there was even a chance she would lose. Besides, this was Green Lantern business, the Titans only had a right to be a part of it if she asked for their assistance. Sullivan smirked as she grew closer to the water, this was going to be one annoying mission.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/31/2010, 2:07 am

I giggled. "well somebody does have a demon side" i said with a smirt.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/31/2010, 2:18 am

Diemos stood, hovering high over the city. The cloud layer covered him for the most part, and for what didn't there was the sun. One nice thing about wearing a golden aura was that when on a planet with a yellow sun, the sky was one of the hardest places to be seen. Of course he was doing more than simply waiting. He'd decided on a course of action, and he was following it through. The people in the city below him scurried about like the vermin they were. There were a few choice buildings that looked like the city would miss them. Perfect targets chock full of people to maim, maim not kill. Dead men told no tales, and Deimos wanted the city in fear, not ruin.

The first blast was rather nondescript, raining down from near the sun to come crashing into one of the less populated buildings of Jump, the people began scattering light ants, the structure itself wasn't too damaged, not even collapsing really, but dust scattered and cracks rocked through the concrete. Terror was easy when you knew how to manage it. The small black dots that marred the otherwise pristine streets scurried about, not too far from the building, close enough to see what was going to happen. People did love to watch.

Another golden bolt of light fell, this time just beyond the rim of the crowd, the pristine street became considerable less pristine, and the people once again scattered. It fun, he could feel their fear from here. Another pause just long enough for them to settle down, for the dust to land, and then a third golden ray of light fell upon the city. This time the crowd didn't settle, it kept fleeing, running back to their homes. True terror held in the air of the street. No one knew what was going on no one knew why this was happening, or what was causing it.

Deimos reveled in it. People were such fun to watch.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/31/2010, 2:28 am

I smirked again."oh and u just had to pull a prank on im. u just had too? sounds like a true demon to me." i teased her. i was halfways grinning at her. i never felt this much before i felt so...me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next