DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+29
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
AkAlina
Charm
Starfire_02
Laughing_Man
Blitzkrieg
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
archiesangel
TheGoAsk
Music_Hero2779
Tÿ
thewizardofodd12
Terra
Vandal
Naked Snake
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
redeagle321
Riaaanna
Xenophobic Sponge
Rain
FloatingMagikarp
SylverBluTitan
RustleXer
Azrael
33 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 8 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Azrael 11/26/2009, 1:29 am

Random News - Page 8 Bb_01
Random News - Page 8 Bb_02
Random News - Page 8 Bb_03
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 11/26/2009, 3:28 am

Wow az, that's something you got there. And how are you btw?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/26/2009, 6:28 am

Holy...

He... died? How? what the heck????!!!!!!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/26/2009, 11:44 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Holy...

To my knowledge, not quite.

Besides, even if he did, so did Superman that one time, and he got better.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/26/2009, 3:04 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Wow az, that's something you got there. And how are you btw?
Doing alright. Been a bit busy. My birthday occurred during this past week, there's been Thanksgiving and quite a bit of shopping. I've been busier than usual, which would be why I haven't really been around.

Holy...

Snake's right. He's not really dead. He was hit by Darkseids "Omega Sanction", which is similar to the Omega Effect, except it doesn't kill outright. It can do several things; the most common is that it causes the recipient to live through various alternative lives, each more devastating than the last, until their spirit is crushed and they die completely. It seems it can also transport through time, which is what happened to Bruce. It's not an outright death sentence though; though impossibly hard, it can be escaped, as Mister Miracle has done in the past.

However, Superman found a body. By and large, the superhero community and everyone who knew him believes he died. Many still have hope - Barry Allen has remarked that men like he and Hal Jordan have returned from the dead and that "If there's a way to escape death, you can bet Batman's working on it right now" - but almost everyone is unaware of his true fate.

Tim Drake refused to take the whole thing at face value and has struck out on his own, finding clues to what happened to Bruce. But Dick gave up trying to escape his surrogate fathers legacy and embraced it. He took the cowl and took on Gotham City, choosing to protect it in Bruces stead. Dick has to carry on now.

I posted these pages from a Batman issue because I really felt like it was a great scene that cut to the heart of the characters.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 8 Empty MAS Y MENOS CUSS?

Post by Tÿ 11/27/2009, 4:37 am

OH MY GOD they cussed...mas and menos cussed...what dont believe me?! check this out...
TRANSLATE EVERTING MAS AND MENOS SAID (including jodiendo)

(Inside, Cyborg backs up to the wall with a frustrated groan, but has no time for any further comment-Steamroller is bearing down and lands a smashing left hook that drops him. Before he can get up, the aggressor's hands, joined into the large single cylinder with which he forced his way in, start to run over him. A launcher opens up on one huge yellow shoulder and fires a cable that connects to Cyborg's back; it glows red once the hookup is in place.)

Cyborg: Get off my back!

(He points his sonic cannon backward and knocks Steamroller free, cable and all, with one shot. The latter crashes through a catwalk on his way back down to the floor, and Cyborg gets up as the Titans East gather around him.)

M�s, Menos: Esto es rid�culo! Parecemos aficionados! Somos seis contra uno, tenemos que ganar! (indicating Bumblebee) Pero ella est� en nuestro camino-

(Sight gag: Aqualad and Speedy sit on stools in a classroom, wearing dunce caps and facing away from each other.)

M�s, Menos: -y estos dos se est�n disparando, y este viejo no est� jodiendo! (Both start crying, then duck away.)
Speedy: What they said.

["This is ridiculous! We look like amateurs! We're six against one, we have to win! But she's in our way, and these two are shooting at each other, and this old guy isn't screwing around!"]
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/27/2009, 6:35 am

spanish? rad stuff mate
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/27/2009, 11:01 pm

Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy01
Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy02
Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy03

Random News - Page 8 21lvr05
Random News - Page 8 2vmuern
Random News - Page 8 2629jyf
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/28/2009, 2:04 am

Azrael wrote:Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy01
Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy02
Random News - Page 8 GunfireLegacy03

Random News - Page 8 21lvr05
Random News - Page 8 2vmuern
Random News - Page 8 2629jyf

Where u get this stuff man!
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/28/2009, 3:10 am

Since this is the news thread...

If any people here wear cosmetics...

You may want to make sure they aren't actually Soylent Greens...

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/28/2009, 12:07 pm

icegal2779 wrote:Where u get this stuff man!
All over. Comics are never low on awesome moments.

The first three scans are selected panels from an issue of Hitman, which is one of Garth Ennis's funniest series. The second set are from the latest issue of Detective Comics, currently starring the new Batwoman.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 8 Empty BB and Rae in the comics now

Post by TheGoAsk 11/28/2009, 8:00 pm

Beast boy and Raven are in the comics now.
it used to be Wonder girl, blue beattle, Static, bombshell, miss martain, aqua girl and red devil
they were all in the current teen titans comics
but one of them died (incase anyone reads em and cares enough to know who dies i wont say) but raven and beast boy showed up to come back to the teen titans once the person died and now they in the comics.
so if anyone wants to see raven and beast boy in a new story, they are the same as they were in the tv show pretty much just not animated so if u bored or wanna see more i suggest u check it out :!:
TheGoAsk
TheGoAsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/28/2009, 8:13 pm

TheGoAsk wrote:...they are the same as they were in the tv show pretty much just not animated...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/28/2009, 8:17 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
TheGoAsk wrote:...they are the same as they were in the tv show pretty much just not animated...

That was your first reaction? I pretty much facevaulted.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/28/2009, 10:17 pm

Ty wrote:OH MY GOD they cussed...mas and menos cussed...what dont believe me?! check this out...

(Inside, Cyborg backs up to the wall with a frustrated groan, but has no time for any further comment-Steamroller is bearing down and lands a smashing left hook that drops him. Before he can get up, the aggressor's hands, joined into the large single cylinder with which he forced his way in, start to run over him. A launcher opens up on one huge yellow shoulder and fires a cable that connects to Cyborg's back; it glows red once the hookup is in place.)

(He points his sonic cannon backward and knocks Steamroller free, cable and all, with one shot. The latter crashes through a catwalk on his way back down to the floor, and Cyborg gets up as the Titans East gather around him.)

M�s, Menos: Esto es rid�culo! Parecemos aficionados! Somos seis contra uno, tenemos que ganar! (indicating Bumblebee) Pero ella est� en nuestro camino-

(Sight gag: Aqualad and Speedy sit on stools in a classroom, wearing dunce caps and facing away from each other.)

M�s, Menos: -y estos dos se est�n disparando, y este viejo no est� jodiendo! (Both start crying, then duck away.)

["This is ridiculous! We look like amateurs! We're six against one, we have to win! But she's in our way, and these two are shooting at each other, and this old guy isn't screwing around!"]

...So where did they cuss?

Also, who the hell cares?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 11/29/2009, 12:17 am

Azrael wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

That was your first reaction? I pretty much facevaulted.
I did a double-take, thinking I'd read that wrong. Apparently I didn't.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/29/2009, 12:57 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Oh my gosh... I hated that movie. I was forced to watch it in my biology class.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/29/2009, 1:21 am

Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Oh my gosh... I hated that movie. I was forced to watch it in my biology class.

I like how I posted a real news article about people being murdered, decapitated, hung from hooks and melted into raw materials sold to make cosmetics and the only thing you have to say is that you didn't like the movie I made a comparison to. XDXD

We are all living proof of the jaded nature of humanity these days.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/29/2009, 2:00 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Ty wrote:OH MY GOD they cussed...mas and menos cussed...what dont believe me?! check this out...

...So where did they cuss?

Also, who the hell cares?

i do, because it's a kid's show. jodiendo means te "F" word. should they have that on TT????
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/29/2009, 2:04 am

Ty wrote:i do, because it's a kid's show. jodiendo means te "F" word. should they have that on TT????

To Snake's credit, the translation you provided had jodiendo translated as screwing. Which is why he was asking where the swearing was and why anyone would care about the term screwing around in a kids show.

EDIT: I just translated the word myself, and it's coming up with "Messing About" as what it means, so it still looks like it's not swearing.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/29/2009, 11:27 pm

Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/1/2009, 3:30 am

OH NO!!!

SNAKE WAS HERE!!!

GOD!!! THAT BASTARD!!! I HATE HIM!!! IF ONLY I WASN'T SO INEPT A HUMAN BEING I COULD FEND OFF HIS CASUAL WITTICISMS. ALACK; I AM CONSTANTLY BEFUDDLED BY HIM!!! MY REPEATED INSULTS AND TAUNTS, THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON HIM!!! WHAT AM I, A POOR CHILD, TO DO?!

SOMEBODY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/1/2009, 3:59 am

Naked Snake wrote:OH NO!!!

SNAKE WAS HERE!!!

GOD!!! THAT BASTARD!!! I HATE HIM!!! IF ONLY I WASN'T SO INEPT A HUMAN BEING I COULD FEND OFF HIS CASUAL WITTICISMS. ALACK; I AM CONSTANTLY BEFUDDLED BY HIM!!! MY REPEATED INSULTS AND TAUNTS, THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON HIM!!! WHAT AM I, A POOR CHILD, TO DO?!

Lol, you sound rediculous you know that?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/1/2009, 4:14 am

Rain_of_Tears wrote:

SNAKE WAS HERE!!!

What's that? I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. It sounded like "Please, shoot me in the face and take this Metal Gear."

Can do.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/1/2009, 4:18 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:

SNAKE WAS HERE!!!

What's that? I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. It sounded like "Please, shoot me in the face and take this Metal Gear."

Can do.

Quite comical. Snake, I think you are a funny guy... but perhaps a tad overbearing... XP
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next