DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+29
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
AkAlina
Charm
Starfire_02
Laughing_Man
Blitzkrieg
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
archiesangel
TheGoAsk
Music_Hero2779
Tÿ
thewizardofodd12
Terra
Vandal
Naked Snake
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
redeagle321
Riaaanna
Xenophobic Sponge
Rain
FloatingMagikarp
SylverBluTitan
RustleXer
Azrael
33 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 12 Empty Will be out for 2 weeks at the least.

Post by Vandal 12/9/2009, 5:51 pm

Working on a film project. The project has been in preproduction since 2005 and its finally ready to start shooting. So I'll be out for at least 2 weeks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 12 Empty Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan 12/9/2009, 6:15 pm

Azrael wrote:Soon, awesome will descend upon us.

Bruce Wayne is returning.

But one thing stands in his path back to his native city; time itself.

No problem.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/091209-Batman-Return-Bruce-Wayne.html

Bruce Wayne fights his way through time as a caveman, a viking, a pirate, a cowboy and more to make it back home!
AFHTNFMDOFJJNFGDPNFDKDSJFJNKDMKFLDLFDJFB

That is all.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 12/9/2009, 6:16 pm

Mercy wrote:Working on a film project. The project has been in preproduction since 2005 and its finally ready to start shooting. So I'll be out for at least 2 weeks.

Awww will miss you. Good luck with it!
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/9/2009, 10:16 pm

Mercy wrote:Working on a film project. The project has been in preproduction since 2005 and its finally ready to start shooting. So I'll be out for at least 2 weeks.

Awww.. you shall be missed! Good luck and have fun!
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/10/2009, 4:51 am

Sad
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/10/2009, 4:52 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:

No problem.

Bruce Wayne fights his way through time as a caveman, a viking, a pirate, a cowboy and more to make it back home!

That is all.

Are you sure that is all?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 12/10/2009, 1:04 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:

No problem.

That is all.

For now, yes.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/10/2009, 5:17 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:

No problem.

That is all.

For now, yes.

That makes me excited for what's next!!! :p
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/11/2009, 1:12 am

ZOMFG GAIZ I HAD A TTLY KEWL IDEYA LLOLOLLOL K LIZZN NOW

WHAT IF WE MADE A SUPER DUPER AWESOME PETISHIN AND WE GOT A GAZILLION SIGNATURES THEN WE COULD SEND IT TO THE PERSON WHO WRITES TT AND THEN THEY'D BRING IT BACK AND WE'D BE HEROES AND MAYBE I MIGHT FINALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LOVED AND ADORED BY SOMEONE WHO MY BRAIN DID NOT HALLUCINATE IN A LONELINESS-ENDUCED STUPOR

WHADAYA THINK???
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/11/2009, 1:59 am

Naked Snake wrote:ZOMFG GAIZ I HAD A TTLY KEWL IDEYA LLOLOLLOL K LIZZN NOW

WHAT IF WE MADE A SUPER DUPER AWESOME PETISHIN AND WE GOT A GAZILLION SIGNATURES THEN WE COULD SEND IT TO THE PERSON WHO WRITES TT AND THEN THEY'D BRING IT BACK AND WE'D BE HEROES AND MAYBE I MIGHT FINALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LOVED AND ADORED BY SOMEONE WHO MY BRAIN DID NOT HALLUCINATE IN A LONELINESS-ENDUCED STUPOR

WHADAYA THINK???

Genius! Why hasn't anyone thought of that yet? Snake, ur so smart and wise. Can you teach me to be callous and cruel? I don't want to feel bad after I hurt someones feelings XD
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/11/2009, 2:03 am

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:ZOMFG GAIZ I HAD A TTLY KEWL IDEYA LLOLOLLOL K LIZZN NOW

WHADAYA THINK???

Genius! Why hasn't anyone thought of that yet? Snake, ur so smart and wise. Can you teach me to be callous and cruel? I don't want to feel bad after I hurt someones feelings XD

It's a hard life. Sometimes I remember what it was like to feel things...

...then I get distracted by the handsome man in the mirror. And suddenly, my apprehensions melt away.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/13/2009, 3:04 pm

Naked Snake wrote:...then I get distracted by the handsome man in the mirror. And suddenly, my apprehensions melt away.

LOL XD

Tiger Woods is an idiot... O.o
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/13/2009, 6:09 pm

Yeah, Woods is in some hot water >_>
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 12/13/2009, 8:24 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Yeah, Woods is in some hot water >_>

...Has anyone noticed the pattern? lately, it seems like so many celebrities have suddenly become idiots and have done things.... that were incredibly stupid and irrational. Kanye west and how he totally disrespected Taylor swift at the VMA's,(I think he was just mad that a white girl beat Beyonce for best ''female music video''. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but thats how I see it. ) Chris brown beating up Rhianna, and Tiger woods cheating on his wife, (I heard he slept with 11 different women. I think he's probably gonna catch something, if you know what I mean. >_>) But yea, celebrities are all becoming dum-dums. <_<
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/13/2009, 8:27 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

...Has anyone noticed the pattern? lately, it seems like so many celebrities have suddenly become idiots and have done things.... that were incredibly stupid and irrational. Kanye west and how he totally disrespected Taylor swift at the VMA's,(I think he was just mad that a white girl beat Beyonce for best ''female music video''. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but thats how I see it. ) Chris brown beating up Rhianna, and Tiger woods cheating on his wife, (I heard he slept with 11 different women. I think he's probably gonna catch something, if you know what I mean. >_>) But yea, celebrities are all becoming dum-dums. <_<

...This isn't a recent trend. Celebrities have always done stupid crap. They do stupid crap because they are human beings, and human beings by nature do stupid crap. They just get more scrutiny because they're famous, and for some reason that means their lives are more relevant than those of us normies. Right, Jon Gosselein?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 12/13/2009, 8:31 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

...This isn't a recent trend. Celebrities have always done stupid crap. They do stupid crap because they are human beings, and human beings by nature do stupid crap. They just get more scrutiny because they're famous, and for some reason that means their lives are more relevant than those of us normies. Right, Jon Gosselein?

XD yea, exactly. Some of us are more ''important'' than others, i guess. >_>
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/13/2009, 8:36 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Me, for instance.

:D
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 12/13/2009, 8:42 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Me, for instance.

Suuuuuuuuuure. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/13/2009, 8:43 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Me, for instance.

ME TOO! (I have to interject between your conversation. Otherwise, I'd get all lonely).
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 12/13/2009, 8:44 pm

what about Cthulhu? he is important >_>
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/13/2009, 9:04 pm

I've always liked Yog-Sothoth better (The Dunwich Horror is really quite a good read).

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/14/2009, 1:44 am

KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/14/2009, 3:14 pm

Dude I'm sorry, that video is f#cking retarded.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 12/14/2009, 6:45 pm

Muslim are not terrorists... >___________________>
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/14/2009, 7:10 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Muslim are not terrorists... >___________________>

True. Terrorists are terrorists. Ri, He didn't mean what he said lol. Here, the discussion of terrorists has almost been taken to a comical level. In your country, you could probably never understand it. But, that doesn't make the joke right to say. Try and calm down. Alot of people just don't understand the cultural divide. Since 9/11, alot of people have jumped to conclusions about terrorists.

Last edited by Rain_of_Tears on 12/14/2009, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next