DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Game

+15
RustleXer
redeagle321
ebilcupcake
archiesangel
TheDeceiverGod
Thecrazykid3649
Xenophobic Sponge
SnowFallsSlow
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Rain
Terra
Riaaanna
Rinisa
Vandal
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Zombie Game - Page 4 Empty Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 6:19 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.

The Zombie Game - Page 4 Russian_throw_shovel

Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

lol that's fine then xD seems like whatever i say seems to be contradicted so, we'll go with what you say lol
Lol, no man, if that's how you roll that's how you roll; if you wanna look BA (which both weapons are rather BA, and anyone who holds them are automatic BAs), I just find that if I'm thinking about zombies I would think out my weapons first. XP I'm a geek.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 5/4/2010, 2:02 am

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.

The Zombie Game - Page 4 Russian_throw_shovel

Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

lol that's fine then xD seems like whatever i say seems to be contradicted so, we'll go with what you say lol
Lol, no man, if that's how you roll that's how you roll; if you wanna look BA (which both weapons are rather BA, and anyone who holds them are automatic BAs), I just find that if I'm thinking about zombies I would think out my weapons first. XP I'm a geek.

haha, fine i'll think out my weapons and will get back to you sooner or later Razz haha
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 5/11/2010, 11:07 pm

Spear, preferable of the halberd variety. Keeps the undead hordes at a distance provides, penetration, slashing & blunt. Doesn't run out of ammo, & can be easily manufacture, repaired or replaced.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/25/2010, 10:24 am

Lightsaber, THE ULTIMATE ANTI ZOMBIE WEAPON!
Can hack zombies to peices and the light of the saber keeps the zombeiz awayz. XD
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 5/25/2010, 8:04 pm

Win!! ^^
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 6/11/2010, 1:37 am

I'm with Corvus... =P
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 1:30 pm

Oh crap.. *has to come up with a new question...*

I had a whole notebook full of them..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 6/15/2010, 8:16 pm

I'm just glad I haven't missed out on any questions while I was gone.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 7/25/2010, 10:38 am

i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 7/25/2010, 1:11 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

Actually, zombies love muffins. Especially rabid muffins. They say that the foam creates a very distinct flavor that tastes very similar to brains. :B They're also a lot of fun to chase. And it entertains them when they nibble on their ankles.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 7/25/2010, 7:25 pm

Raevien wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

Actually, zombies love muffins. Especially rabid muffins. They say that the foam creates a very distinct flavor that tastes very similar to brains. :B They're also a lot of fun to chase. And it entertains them when they nibble on their ankles.

XD Razz then i better brush up on my zombie history xD Razz ima gonna need something a tad bit more hardcore than muffins sooooooo ima use chocolate Razz ....yea....thatll do it Smile
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 7/26/2010, 12:13 am

j1e3s5 wrote:
Raevien wrote:

XD Razz then i better brush up on my zombie history xD Razz ima gonna need something a tad bit more hardcore than muffins sooooooo ima use chocolate Razz ....yea....thatll do it Smile

Clever girl. >3>
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/19/2010, 1:38 pm

Mercy wrote:Haha, but Batmobiles run on gas.

True, but there are fewer people around, which means free gas! :D

I'd keep some shovels on hand, though.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/19/2010, 2:35 pm

Okay. Gotta come up with another question for this. Hmm.... Actually why don't he members come up with something and we can decide what we want to post about?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/19/2010, 4:03 pm

What nonfictional person would you have along on your Zombie-slaying adventure?

I call Mercy!
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 10/19/2010, 6:29 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:What nonfictional person would you have along on your Zombie-slaying adventure?

I call Mercy!

Your survival rate just went down!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/19/2010, 6:49 pm

But Mercy has an extensive knowledge of guns. :D
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/19/2010, 8:08 pm

Hmmmm probably my Chemistry teacher... he was in the Navy XD

And of course we've had the whole zombie onslaught disscussion in class...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 4/2/2011, 1:59 am

I would take Bloodless of course. Not only is she my girlfriend, but she's great with dogs, stronger than I am, and I would feel totally comfortable letting her watch my back.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/3/2011, 7:47 pm

I would take...my cousin's fiancee. I just found out he has an extensive knowledge of guns. Any awkward silences between us can be filled with talk of guns.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/3/2011, 8:47 pm

I'd have to go with my best friend. He's actually the one who's responsible for getting me into the zombie genre before it was more popular than The Beatles.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/6/2011, 7:24 pm

This month's question: Entertainment

It's important to have some form of entertainment in a zombie outbreak assuming you have a good weapon, a good hiding spot, and a good partner to help you clear out oncoming zombies. There will be a lot of downtime, so imagine theres no electricity and your phone/iPod ran out of battery. What would you do to keep yourself from slowly going insane?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2011, 7:27 pm

A pack of cards. There's so many games you can play, and even if you don't have anyone with you, there are a few games you can play by yourself
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/6/2011, 7:35 pm

I'd try to stay near a library. If not possible, then keep some books, preferably big ones that'll last.

There is no better companion, than a good book.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 4/6/2011, 8:55 pm

Hmm, entertainment is a good question. Granted if Bloody was my companion I am sure we could find some way to occupy ourselves, but given that the two of us would probably both enjoy the act of cracking the heads of the undead open with blunt objects, we might end up doing that too. Alternatively exploration is always fun, or building new booby traps, oh or testing new zombie killing methods. Like, if you attach a car battery to a zombie what happens?

Or building new zombie killing weapons, like if the car battery works, then why not build a spear tazor by carrying a car battery on your back and attaching it to a long metal pole which you can stab into the undead just to watch them twitch.

Okay so maybe Bloody and Me might go a little insane; but it would be in the good way.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next