DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/9/2010, 11:31 pm

"Then why did you agree to fight me?" Karmy asked getting up and brushing herself off. "You said that after I get through the course, we would fight."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/9/2010, 11:35 pm

"If you finished the course Karmy. There's a difference. You broke down at the Scarecrow! There's no way you'll be able to face him. Didn't I also say something about going to dinner?" Alice asked still a bit peeved her friend, as always, doesn't listen nor follow the rules very well.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/9/2010, 11:40 pm

"Well of course I can't beat him! Nor do I want to fight him. Remember two years ago I said I didn't want to run into him?" Karmy stated. "That was a cheap move with him anyways. You should have sent out like a Mr. Freeze robot thing. I could beat him!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/9/2010, 11:45 pm

"I'm just trying to prepare you for what might come. He has a stronger chemical, you have to fight through it, realize that its not there. Also Mr. Freeze is just... Wait do we have anymore of those things or did Babs destroy them all..?" She wondered aloud looking on the floor curiously.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/9/2010, 11:49 pm

"Kinda hard to do. Go have you mind screwed up with thousands of different kind of drugs for 6 years and then try and fight hallucinations." Karmy crossed her arms. "Geeze, y'all have too much time on your hands." she looked around
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/9/2010, 11:53 pm

"Heh... Admire the city?" She asked feeling rather proud, "We all worked on it. But if you're talking about fighting through hallucinations, its all really just a part of the job. We dose ourselves every month to learn to fight through it." Alice explained. "I can see why you're not use to it."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 12:00 am

Karmy gave Alice a weird look. "Geez! I'm already scarred by drugs! There's no way in hell you could ever get me to dose myself MONTHLY with that crap!" Karmy said terrified. "And you call me crazy.. Now where's that vehicle room you were talking about?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 12:06 am

Alice squinted her eyes scrunched her nose and her lips pressed tightly together. "What... So you can try to high-jack them all?" She asked suspiciously.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 12:10 am

"What?!" Karmy said holding her hands up in defense. "No! Honest! I don't wanna hijack then all!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 12:13 am

"Well nevertheless, we should get back to the second floor for dinner. They might be waiting on us..." Alice suggested as they walked down the fake empty streets of fake Gotham.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 12:48 am

"Guh fine.. I'll go get Cyrah and meet you up there." And Karmy portaled to where Cyrah was. "Hey Cy." she smiled at her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 7:36 am

Cyrah let out a sigh. "You look like goddamn hamburger meat, and you STILL go and pick fights. God what I wouldn't give to be HALF as tough as you." Cyrah said enviously, giving Karmy her bag back. "You feeling ok and everything, your injuries not bugging you too bad and all?" She asked with concern.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 7:43 am

"I am in constant pain." Karmy said. "But, I don't really care. Its just too damn fun messing with the Bat clan." she whispered to her with a giggle.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 7:52 am

Cyrah laughed along. "Well, maybe when you're not in TOTALLY rough shape, you can REALLY let 'em have it. And whadaya' mean CONSTANT pain? We didn't rough you up THAT bad in training the past few years!?" Cyrah said in mock offense at the last part.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 7:52 am

Alice came up to the two girls "Hey, let's go! Batman is probably worried sick about us..." They walked back up to the second floor only to find everyone (except Casius) throwing random objects and giving wedgies to each other. "Uhhhh... What did we miss?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 7:56 am

"Oh no I just meant right now from the past few days! And hey I beat y'all every so often so don't you be going and saying that." Karmy said. She looked up to see the dining room in utter chaos. "Hmmm..." an idea formed in her mind. "Cyrah, distract them. I'm going for coffee." she whispered to her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 8:44 am

Alice caught the penny and looked at the face. Zero had put Robin's face on it instead, Alice laughed and the intercom system beeped in. "Dinner is served." Wintergreen called in. The door opened up and an impressively large cart of food began to push in. Everyone at down, their silverware in place and masks and cowls off. Dinner was served.

Dick blessed the meal and they began.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 9:08 am

"Whateeeeeeeeeeeever you say." Cyrah said, playfully rolling her eyes and taking a seat at the table. She saw her brother's handiwork as a nickel had the image of an elephant's butt. She decided to throw this one at Alice for a laugh before she picked at her meal.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 9:11 am

Karmy felt uncomfortable sitting at such an elaborate table. Its not like she had never sat at a dinner table before, but, she had never sat at one were there was more then 2 forks. She didn't know which one to use! She was getting confused with the salad fork and the dinner fork. So she just ended up using her spoon. "Psstt hey guys." she whispered to Casius and Cyrah over their private communicators. "Wanna have a Tetris tournament?" she said pulling out her hand held game. "Cyrah, did you ever fix the one in your arm?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 9:37 am

"Please, don't insult me- I put in one a loooooong time ago." She said, the panel on her arm displaying a gameboy-esque screen. "And lest I forget, i've beaten you everytime." She said, devilishly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 9:48 am

"I hate you.. You don't have to remind me!" Karmy grumbled. She quickly took a bite of her Lentil pie, which was by far the best Lentil pie she had ever tasted! The carrots were sweet potatoes mixed with lentils so well. She would have to thank Wintergreen for this later and get the recipe. "I bet you that I'll win this time." she didn't
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 10:14 am

Alice pocketed her coin, deciding to give it to some hobo the next time she has a normal walk in the park. She began to spin her spaghetti in her spoon as she looked over at everyone's food. She was zoning out, slowly but surely as she ate her meal. Filling her stomach was a rare sight because she usually had her nose in a book, though dinner was always eaten together. The laughter, the conversation, the joyness, it all seemed so existential to her. She couldn't hear one thing at a time, eventually everything was a soft garble as everyone ate. Then everything came to as Wintergreen stood behind her. "May I have your attention please?" He asked. "This just aired on the public station Master Dick.." He said turning on the television.

A man in a green tux, a matching green hat and a purple tie and eye mask appeared on screen. The Riddler; "Good evening Batman and company!" He said cheerfully, tipping his hat to the camera, "As most of you know, I need no introduction; but I do have a riddle for you, see if you can figure it out." He said with a smirk. "Of course." Batman muttered. "What is big, yet small, cold, but you cannot touch it, its reflective but you see another man's face in it. Oh and that of course rests above a square with no sides. Where am I? Of course, you only have oh let's say... Two hours to solve the Riddle and catch me before I begin to kill people. And neither of us want that now do we?" He grinned "Oh and if you do figure it out I'll only allow you to bring one fellow team mate, any more and hostages die. Your choice! I'd pick someone smart if I were you." The Riddler smiled cheekily, a million dollar smile. "Ta ta Batman! I wish you luck!" He said at last cutting the transmission.

Last edited by Mercy on 5/10/2010, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/10/2010, 10:55 am

(Deleted old post cuz of grammar mistakes, sry im still learning this stuff in english class)

GZZZAAAASH! The blast from the two's attacks sizzled as they struck the swords held by some girl and then reflected into a nearby building.
"Whoa!" they both exclaimed as they saw the blast bounce off her swords.
"How did she do that?!" Crimson said in awe, staring at the girl.
"That doesnt matter, probably had a reflective coating on the swords" Nano said. "And they're both running away,but whats the point of chasing after them?" he told to Crimson.
"But......grrrrr....oh all right" Crimson said. "We should look for that Casius guy" Nano said.
"Why?" Crimson asked
"Because the action is usually where he is" Nano answered.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 11:05 am

[would you quit stalking Casius! D: ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 11:06 am

(STALKER XDDDD!!!!!)

Karmy thought about what the Riddler said. "Uh.. Does it have something to do with a clock? Or... Downtown?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next