DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 6 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/2/2010, 9:45 am

A grin that could out match both Joker's AND the Grinch's spread across Karmy's face. "You bet your metal butt I do!" Karmy reached into the special pocket of her bag, which no one could ever get to but her, and withdrew the keys. "So, who want's to drive it first?" she asked Casey and Cyrah as she jangled the keys in her hand.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 10:32 am

"Gimme- both you and dad have driven it before, I haven't yet." Cyrah said, swiping the key from her. "Now for my next question- where did you hide it?"
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/2/2010, 10:57 am

"Oh that's simple!" Karmy snapped her fingers and they were standing outside of the Batmobile. "The one place they would never think to look." they were on top of the Wayne Manor roof. "Shot gun!" she yelled at Casey
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 11:10 am

"Good Morning Gotham! Alaska Flowers-GCN, Action News! Its November 10, 2031, and it was barely 7 am when the police found every thug that had taken part in the Best Buy Ransacks. They were all apprehended and put in for questioning not thirty minutes ago. They were found with notes duct taped to them saying To the Commissioner, from The Batman Family, with love.

"Last night The Citizens of Gotham looked up into the night skies to see the Batsignal for the first time in five days. The signal alone prevented multiple crimes that was reported by everyday town citizens. It gave them the feeling that quote on quote, He's still out there. Let's go to Tomas for On the Streets."

"Thank you Alaska. Tomas Kalnoky here for On the Streets, we have here Mike Suprano here. Tell us what happened Mike." The shop owner was pulling back his hair, "Strangest thing in the world.." He said starting off. "I was being held at gunpoint putting money in a bag when all of a sudden the guy with the gun looks up and takes off dropping his gun and leaving his bag. I go out to see what the big issue was and there it was... Big. Bright. Shining so the whole city could see. My wife was telling me how The Batman was a murderer. I don't know, he indirectly saved my life."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 12:57 pm

"Did Dick say I killed people? Yeah well so what? I heard that nanny of yours, Alice, she killed a whole bunch of people!" Damian said still scooting closer still.

Last edited by Mercy on 6/2/2010, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 2:32 pm

Zero tried to raise Ivy a few more times on his com, but wiht no success. With a tired sigh, still not fully recovered from the fight with Metallo, he raised Nicole this time....

As Slade scurried about the city, he recognized the big shiny head of Cassius and Zero, who once upon a time had been a fellow zombie. If THEY couldn't lead him to the Batcave or whatever it was called now, nobody could. He followed them from the early morning shadows....

"Of all places.... why the roof? Wait, I take it back, I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know." Cyrah said with a sigh. "Could you, maybe, get it down somehow?" She asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/2/2010, 2:45 pm

"Sure!" Karmy snapped her fingers and they were on the Mansion grounds. "Casey's gonna ride up top, I'll ride shotgun!" and she hopped in the seat.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 2:54 pm

Cyrah didn't have the heart to tell Karmy the reson she wanted the car was to drive them back to the manor (which they were now in front of) So she decided to do something simple- she did 200mph, from the driveway to the Batbunker.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/2/2010, 3:22 pm

(Awwwwwwwww DX)

"Hey Cy?" Karmy said looking out the Batmobile. "What are we doing back in the batbox?" she rolled down the window and looked around
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:32 pm

"Why's that? Batman seemed pretty defensive when I kissed you." He mocked, then Damian looked at her, she looked uneasy. "Hey." He said noting her rubbing her arm, "You liked that kiss... didn't you?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:39 pm

"Seeing how you're coming so close I assume you want another one." Damian smiled at her, he thought she might be the person to like assertive and tough men. "Or are you trying to make me make another move on you?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/2/2010, 3:43 pm

"We get the beanies on two more of the Batclan." Poison Ivy concluded. "But whom? And," A devilish smirk snuck onto her face, "Why stop at four? We have two right here. Easily, we can steal some more materials to make beanies for all of them." Her eyes gleamed. "Can you imagine? All of the Batclan under our control!"

Astro watched in slight confusion. Did she say steal more materials?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:48 pm

"Go ahead then," Damian said holding out his arms in front of him, nearly pushing Nicole back, "break my arms. But then you owe me a kiss." He winked at her.

"Well can't we use these two first?" The Riddler asked as if they were items. "I mean, we know where they live and we know where they are. Lets get out of this green house already and kick some butt!" He said stressing and sweating.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:52 pm

(Oh and I suppose I should post this now..)

The Darkest of Knights - Page 6 IMG_0279
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:59 pm

Coughing he shook his head he looked back up to Nicole with a smile. "Oh come on, I told you how I got the suit. Can you free me now?" Damian asked still smiling. "Don't think I'll let you off the hook that easily." A voice said from the intercoms. Batman. "Thanks for falling for the good cop bad cop routine Damian. Guess who that bad cop was." He said. Damian clenched his fists. "And no, you're not going to pursue being Red X. You're turning in your suit. It's too dangerous to have." Batman then walked in. "And damn good thing you didn't kiss him Nicole, otherwise it would have been your head slamming into the table."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 4:22 pm

Dick led her out saying to her, "Next time let me know if you're going to make a visit to Damian. You know we have cameras set up here anyway." Behind Dick's back, Damian smiled and winked back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 5:01 pm

Dick closed the door, it made a buzzing sound to let him know that the door was unlocked as soon as the buzzing stopped it was locked. Protocol. "I know, but you're technically my daughter now. I have to know where you are at all times. I though Alice tucked you in bed already." He said half angrily. "You shouldn't sneak out like that."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 5:10 pm

"I know, and I applaud you. I've already got Barbara to do a search on Mike Brown." Batman said to her, "I probably wouldn't have that info if it wasn't for you. Though I'm surprised Damian had the gall to kill Mr. Brown. He was known to team up with me from time to time." Batman said in thought and nostalgia.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/2/2010, 5:26 pm

Shadow of Dreams: Knightmare
Spoiler:
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/2/2010, 5:31 pm

The Darkest of Knights - Page 6 Batsignal_by_skeptist

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, thought I'd do something for this RP. Total piece of fail if you ask me XP
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 5:35 pm

[Character Approved! The Dreamcaster and Dreameater has entered the fray! Knightmare now roams the streets of Gotham!]

"Oh of course! He's never going to kill another man as long as I'm watching over him. What do you think of that Red X suit?" Dick asked placing an arm over Nicole's shoulder and drawing her in. "Should we let him keep it?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 5:44 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:The Darkest of Knights - Page 6 Batsignal_by_skeptist

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, thought I'd do something for this RP. Total piece of fail if you ask me XP

Thank you!! We need more people submitting art :D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 6:07 pm

"Well I was asking you." Batman said laughing, "If we can't decide what to do with it we should get Babs and Alice to help us..." He paused thinking about it. "If he becomes apart of our family. Big if. What will he be? I mean he can't be Robin." Batman thought.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 6:29 pm

"In my mind? Well if there was I'd tell you but its so late I can't think properly." Dick admitted taking off his cowl. "Though we did make action news. First story too. I was pretty happy about that." He smiled, "We gotta tuck you into bed now though, we should start school for you after this whole thing passes over."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 6:34 pm

"Dammit, is NOBODY'S phone on over there? Maybe Alice..." Zero thought, patching his comm over to her. Of all the Batclan, she was the one that he found most awkward to talk to- after all, it was her six years ago that made him afraid for his life to just go outside, let alone all the other times she had atacked them with Rift and Nightstalker. But from what he had heard about her heroics since allowed him to trust her.

Cyrah sighed. "We're here because- and ONLY because- I want to make SURE you're ok." Cyrah said with concern. She knew what happened the LAST time she took her to a public hospital, and didn't want to chance a repeat of that.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next