DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 13 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 6/5/2010, 9:15 am

"Oh, the usual. Me and the boy are downtown. We meeting at your place next, or mine?" The Penguin asked, getting right to the point.

[control of everyone goes to whoever needs it untill later this afternoon]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 10:16 am

Karmy choked out a laugh and smiled as well. "Yeah, you better." and she struggled up into a sitting position, still keeping one hand on her side. "Sooo!" she looked around the medical ward. It was like any other medical facility. Bright, white, quiet and oh so boring. They were the only ones in there. "Can I go now?" she grinned.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 10:45 am

Dick looked up, "All we have on The Joker is of course..." Dick pulled out the playing card and slapped it on the table. "This. We did some analysis on it. Just a normal card. We have to fan out. Cover the entire city. Nightfall of course."

"You just got here. I know how much you hate sitting in one spot but you have to stay still. You don't want to break your ribs again." Alice warned her. "Please until Zero comes to give you a full recovery stay still. I gave him a rang, he'll be on his way soon."

"Ah well I dunno I don't think we should meet up in anyone's place. I was thinking about this meeting room an old friend has at Ernie's Bar. Its under the Bar itself and the password is Thirteen Goblins. Just say that to Ernie, he'll lead you down." The Riddler said over the phone. "Yeah its by 21st street. We'll meet at nine tonight. Don't be late."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 10:52 am

"Graaggghh... Fine." Karmy huffed. Truth be told, she really didn't mind waiting, but the part that bothered her was that she was waiting in a room like this. It brought back horrible memories and she half expected the sheets that covered her to turn into locks and strap her down. Then Dr. Foster would appear with the geyser and th- "No!" she shouted. "Gah.. So what happened while I was goin' mental?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 11:18 am

"Well you beat the snot out of me. And only cause I let you too, so don't get any ideas buddy. I only saw you for a couple of minutes when you were going crazy." Alice said to Karmy in a rolling chair, spinnig around.

"Yep, Nightfall. Until then I'm gonna get some sleep." Dick said yawning. "I'll catch you guys later." He said walking to the rooms in the second floor. "So what do you guys wanna do until then?" Barbara asked as soon as he left.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 11:58 am

"Hey I can go with you!" Damian jumped to his feet. "And its Monday anyway. I should go to the gym with you guys. Keep an eye on you two." Barbara said. "Wanna come Raven?" She asked. She moaned and sighed, "Do I have to?" She asked. "Uhh... No." Barbara said blankly. "I'll go pick up food. Want anything?" Barbara tossed Raven her credit card, "Use that. Nicole wants ketchup tacos, I'll have a salad.. Damian?" Barbara asked. "I'll have what Nicole's having." He said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 12:13 pm

"I don't even know what ketchup tacos are.." Damian admitted. "I just wanna know what it tastes like."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/5/2010, 12:26 pm

Poison Ivy called Riddler again, finding to her displease it had hung up when the line was busy. "Answer the damn phone..." She cursed, tapping her feet impatiently as she watched over her plants.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 12:27 pm

Barbara picked up her pair of dumbbells and began to curl them. Damian followed Nicole and started on chin ups. "Well I like ketchup too.. I guess. Though I do like tacos! Tacos are good. I think." Damian said unsure of what he was talking about.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 12:43 pm

"Oh! Hold on Penguin, I have another call coming in. Actually I think we're done here, Cya!" Riddler told Penguin. "Yellow?" Riddler asked answering his phone.

"We're talking about tacos.. Uhh because... Oh nevermind. Hey what do you wanna talk about? Your name is Nicole right?" Damian asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/5/2010, 12:47 pm

"Hello, Edward." Poison Ivy greeted, voice cold as ice. "Which place are we destroying, I mean, meeting up in next?" She asked, leaning down to pet a particular acacia bush.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 1:12 pm

"Uhh well let's see here its four thirty now... And we meet at nine. We're gonna head off to Ernie's bar they have a room for us underground. If you don't know where it is its at 21st. Take a left you can't miss it. Come early if you want me to buy you a beer!" The Riddler said smiling, and almost winking.

"Oh okay, just making sure." Damian said jumping off the pull up bar. "So what do you want to talk about? Music? Fighting? I'm awesome at both." He said boasting.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/5/2010, 1:21 pm

Poison Ivy rolled her eyes. "I don't drink beer." She informed him curtly. "I will meet you there with Harvest. Good bye, Ed." She snapped her phone shut, putting it away in the hidden pocket sewn into her suit.

"Gives me time to tend to my babies. Come here." She cooed. All the plants swiveled towards her, struggling to reach her hands for her to pet them.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 1:37 pm

"Hey you guys teamed up on me! I would have kicked your ass!" Damian snorted. "No Nicole still would have beaten you." Barbara said setting her weights down.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 1:59 pm

He whistled looking at Nicole's legs. "Nah, that's ketchup." He smiled. "Hey, you better watch who you're whistling at!" Barbara yelled at Damian.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 2:12 pm

Damian laughed looking up at her "You babe!" Damian smiled at her. Barbara grabbed his collar and dragged him and threw him into a weight rack. "Dick would have done worse. And I can get him if you need some disciplining." Barbara warned him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 2:33 pm

What a b*tch! Damian thought getting up and brushing himself off. Though he was stupid, he wasn't an idiot. He knew if he made any comebacks Dick would rip out his spine and beat him with it. He's done it before. "Yeah okay, okay." He said. "Can you just warn me next time?" Damian asked. "Oh you mean like I'm going to drag you across the floor and throw you into a weight rack? Does that work Nicole?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 3:14 pm

"Hey, I still count that as beating you so nyeh-" Karmy stuck her tongue out at her playfully. "I don't reeaallyy remember too much about.. Wait, how long have I been out? It was last night right? Well, anyways, I don't remember much and I would love to know how I beat you. Just for future reference's of course." she watched Alice spin around and around, half wanting to push her out of the chair and spin herself.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 3:26 pm

"Future reference? I let you beat me! The only way I'm gonna let you do that again is if I'm trying to calm you down again. You know just so you have something to let it all out on." Alice said her eyes closed and still kicking th floor to continue her spinning. "Plus you can really count that as a win if I put up no fight." She smiled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/5/2010, 3:29 pm

Penguin was about to ask Riddler if he meant Ernie's OLD bar- Ernie never returned from Metropolis when he left during those seven days two years ago. Maybe someone else took over since he left.... oh well. "Come boy, we're off." Penguin beconed, waddling towards town.

Zero sloughed over to where Karmy was. "I swear, if you people didn't need my powers, you would NEVER call." Zero sighed, using his powers to get to work healing Karmy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 3:39 pm

"Well.." Karmy thought for a moment. "Hey wait Z, we called you all the time when we were traveling." she could feel his powers starting to work and soon all the pain she was feeling was gone and she could breathe normally again. "Thanks dude, I owe ya big time." now with her body healed, she felt the sudden urge to tackle someone. Her eye's wandered slyly over to Alice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 3:39 pm

(Oh snap Ernie left! Crap! DX I thought in the beginning of the RP he was there!)

"Really, thanks for coming down Zero, really appreciate it." Alice said getting off her chair to shake his hand.

Raven came into the room with bags of food. "Well it seems like you had an argument with the weight rack?" She asked setting the food on a counter as she nibbled on a muffin and coffee from Starbucks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/5/2010, 3:45 pm

"....The dreams of thine." Knightmare finished.

The little girl screamed, curling into a ball and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet. Just another victim, down. By tomorrow, maybe tonight, it would be all over the news. So long as she could keep everyone in her dream control, that is.

"Bye sweetie." She snickered, patting the little girl's head. The child couldn't have been more than seven years, and was now sobbing her heart out. "Mommy! Mommy, make it stop. Please. Mommy!" Knightmare shook her head. Children. So very very weak.

She left the girl where she was-in an aisle in the middle of some random supermarket- and went out to find a new victim. She had already dreamcasted five, six people. All randomly, of course. Last thing she needed was a trail, or some homicide suspicion.
---
Astro hastened to follow the Penguin.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 4:04 pm

Karmy quietly snuck out of the bed, slipping Casey's bag around her shoulders and going up behind the chair Alice was sitting on. Grabbing her shoulders, she quickly pulled her back to the seat. "Lets go for a rider Al!" and she began pushing her as fast as she could.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 4:05 pm

"Wait Karmy! ARGH! What are you doing?!" She screamed in fear covering her face. As they blew past Zero.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next