DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+4
Fishing4Infinity
albedo2191
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 10 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 12:42 pm

Batman hopped into the Batboat and tossed The Red Queen in the trunk. "You think she'll be okay in there?" Batman asked Robin, strapping his seat in and punched in GPS coordinates to Arkham Island.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 1:10 pm

"Robin." He sighed. "We're heroes. Nothing else. All we can do is leave crooks and bad guys to the hands of the law. Our justice doesn't go beyond that." Batman said closing the cockpit and blasting off into the water.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/3/2010, 2:24 pm

With the battle suddenly done and gone, and Karmy not entirely sure where she was, she looked around at the two remaining people in the room. "Hai guys!" Karmy laughed, waving at Cyrah and Alice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 2:46 pm

"We do what's right, not what makes sense. We abide by the law to keep the law. Otherwise. how different are we from them?" Batman asked his daughter. "We want you to understand that Robin. If you're going to be running around in these superhero outfits you have to follow the rules. They're made to be kept."

Alice waved at Karmy, she noticed the holes in her hands and turned to Raven. "Is that the best you can do for her?" Alice asked, "Yes it is. Just be thankful she's not bleeding anymore."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/3/2010, 2:56 pm

"I think this is the place." Ivy called, landing in front of what she supposed to be Harry Well's house. "1489....Yep, this is it." she confirmed, waving Luna and Zero closer. "So how should we do this? Storm the place or just...knock?"
---
Astro waved John off. "Yes. Let's go." He jumped straight through the hole and landed shakily. His ankle stung slightly with the landing, but frankly, he didn't care at the moment. He waited for John.
---
Knightmare slouched. All she wanted was a fight. A good old fashioned kick some rear end fight. Was that too much to ask?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 9:46 pm

11/12/31
12:00 am
Colder than a politician's heart

Batman parked the Batboat. "Speak of the devil." He said grabbing The Red Queen's collar. "Let's go. Make sure she's put away in high security." He said getting out and walking onto the island. Several men in police suits and rifles greeted them. "Hey Bats! Look its the signal!" One guard pointed out. "I'll get to it." Batman promised. "Flass can wait. We have a high valued criminal. We want to make sure she's put away for good." He said dragging Red Queen by her collar.

Harry Wells finished typing a report when he leaned back in his chair. His cats were mewing and nibbling at his feet. "Dammit guys, I'm hungry too." He complained to them. They began to mew louder. "Sh*t, alright, alright." He said wheeling out of his armchair and walking into a different room filled with empty bowls. He picked up a large bag of Cat Food and distributed the hard nibbles across the bowls, filling each one to the top. "Okay guys I don't want you scratching my feet. So just eat in here." He said walking out and closing the door. "Sheesh..." He muttered. "The things I do for love." Opening the freezer he pushed back his spikey black hair and surveyed the trays of frozen goods. "No TV dinner..." He said pushing the food out of the way. "Saved this for such a long time." He wasn't surprised he was talking to himself, he usually did even when guests were visiting. Harry pulled out a frozen steak wrapped in plastic. He unraveled the piece and tossed it in a pan on the stove and turned it on to its highest degree. [Interrogationg hint :O]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 10:19 pm

Batgirl opened her eyes blinking blood, she wiped her hand across her face. She couldn't feel anything, the numbness consumed her, cussng under her breath she realized Slade would be on her tail soon. Batgirl got up using her hands to support herself. She was in an office and she had to move out. Limping to the exit she saw in her mind's eye, Slade shooting her head with his rifle. The image made her move faster.

Batman agreed. Men led them in. "We can take it from here sir." An officer said to Batman. "We want to see what type of security you're putting her in." Batman replied. "Fine with me sir." He said. They observed throwing the Queen in the high security cells.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/3/2010, 10:31 pm

"Hahahaha Cyssy! Look!" Karmy said, plopping down on the floor. "We found Pantless Alice!" she fell back, laughing deliriously.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/3/2010, 10:50 pm

If Slade had a mouth, he would be sneering in delight. Oh this was too easy! Insteady of getting some protection, Batgirl was trying to take off. He leveled his gun for a shot at Batgirl's legs, focusing on slashing her mobility before he'd swoop in and finish the job. He squezed the trigger and fired.....

Cassius, back in his plate armor, decided to end the day with a quick romp on the town, just a general walk. He slipped out and headed towards town....

Cyrah pounded her own head into the wall several times. "Just hurry up and work your magic allready." She sighed to Alice. She knew how it was going to work- Alice was going to say that one thing that mad eit all better and it would be all hunky-dory. Just one of the many things about Alice that Cyrah was secretly jealous of to no end.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/3/2010, 11:06 pm

"No!" Batgirl screamed as the bullet passed through her leg and she dropped to the floor. She began to panic. She had been bound to a wheelchair for years and to lose the ability to walk frightened her immensely. She tried to stagger back up to the door of the office. Batgirl was already planning on ways to get out of there and possibly plot a defense.

"Magic...?" Alice asked. "I have no idea what you're talking about, she just needs some rest." Alice explained.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/3/2010, 11:33 pm

"Heeyy! I don't need to rest!" Karmy protested, looking accusingly up at Alice from her sitting position. "You two are the one's who need to rest. Oh! Dawn knows maaagggiic... Let's go n see Dawn!" she laughed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/4/2010, 7:40 am

"Oh come on, don't play dumb. It's how it works- whenever something goes wrong with karms, I plod behind looking like a stupid imbecile, untill you come along, descended from the heavens on angel's wings and make it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall better. I can name at LEAST three different times in this RP that it's happened." Cyrah said, the slightest twangs of jealousy in her voice, crossing her ams in a 'you know what I mean' maner. "Although Karms has a point, we ought to go find her friends to get her up to 100% physically." Cyrah pointed out.

Slade wasted no time in closing the gap between him and Batgirl ASAP. With speed rivaled only by Batman himself, he brought himself face-to-face iwth Batgirl. "Hello my dear." He hissed in her face. "It seems I injured your leg. My bad..... I was in fact aiming for the other one." He said cruelly, and aimed and fired the gun again at her other leg....

Zero once more decided that the RP overlords hated him as he waited for the door to be opened so they could get on with their business.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 8:34 am

"Okay, I really don't know what you're talking about." Alice remarked, "Really, there's nothing to be jealous about me. Now how do we find her friends?"

The bullet kissed Batgirl's leg as she spun around and disarmed the assault rifle, she struggled to field strip it and toss the magazine out of the broken window she fell through. "You can't fight me without guns, can you?" She asked her hands tightening around the glaze to stop the bleeding. It would be easier to stop the glaze than the actual bullet hole. "Who sent you..?" She asked limping to a desk for support.

"I said nobody is home! Go away!!" Harry yelled from his kitchen. "Sheesh, these Jehova Witnesses come here all the friggin' time." He shook his head turning the steak over.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 11:26 am

"Holy sh*t!" Harry yelled in shock, the steak's smell pervaded through the room, and sweat rolled down his forehead. "You know..." Harry said inching back, "they told me you'd be after me." He said quickly opening up a drawing and pulling out a handgun aiming at Luna's head, he squeezed the trigger three times, sending loud, ear pounding rounds at Luna.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/4/2010, 12:18 pm

"Hol' on wait wait wait.." Karmy said, shaking her head. She struggled to get up but failed. "You," she looked at Cyrah. "Are jealous of her?" she looked back and forth between the two, and then burst out laughing again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/4/2010, 12:23 pm

"Lu!" Ivy cried, kneeling down to help her friend. She narrowed her eyes at Harry, attempting to life the gun from his hands with air. God I hate guns. she thought sourly, shaking Luna. "You gotta stay awake, Lu. Stay awake." she warned, worried if Luna fell asleep she wouldn't wake up.
"Who is they? Who told you we were coming?" the girl continued, determined to get an answer.
---
Astro shrugged. "I believe the term is.....'ditched'?" he replied, unsure.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 2:25 pm

Harry Wells dropped his handgun. There were four others in his area, a shotgun, and a taser. He got up."Where the f*ck are y'all supers coming from!? Get outta my house!!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs as he got up. He picked up a shotgun from the top of a mantel piece and pumped it. "Get out!!” he yelled firing a round at the ground for a warning shot and pumping it again. He would have to pay for his hard wood flooring for that. No. They would.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 2:25 pm

Harry Wells dropped his handgun. There were four others in his area, a shotgun, and a taser. He got up."Where the f*ck are y'all supers coming from!? Get outta my house!!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs as he got up. He picked up a shotgun from the top of a mantel piece and pumped it. "Get out!!” he yelled firing a round at the ground for a warning shot and pumping it again. He would have to pay for his hard wood flooring for that. No. They would.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/4/2010, 5:26 pm

Zero was pissed- no, that was the wrong word. Zero was FURIOUS! As luna went down, so did his goggles. Quick as a flash, he lefitated the shotgun right out of harry's hand hand spun it so it was aimed irght between his eyes. "Let me try it: Talk, or I'll MAKE you." Zero said in a 'don't F^ with me' tone.

Slade seemed almost GLAD to be rid of the weapon. Poor batgirl. If anything, Slade was at his most dangeorus in close quarters. "Stupid girl." He seethed, and with ferocity, hammered a kick at Batgirl's injured leg. She had an injury, and he intended to exploit it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 7/4/2010, 5:48 pm

Rupert Thorne sat back in his penthouse apartment, the door was finally fixed, replaced with one the batman was certain to be unable to break down. A full inch thick plated steel reinforced hinges and and a three cylinder iron-alloy lock, the thing looked like it had been stolen off the front of some military bunker, which, knowing Thorne, it very well might have. It clashed quiet magnificently with the age oak book cases, the deep cherry wood desk and the various other assorted decorations Thorne had hand picked to give his offices that 'Godfather' feel to it, but at the same time the door brought a little something of its own to the table. It didn't really matter that it would take half the effort to go through one of his walls than it would to go through the door, because with a door like that, who would try? And that was the real purpose, misdirection, it was how Rupert Thorne had gotten where he was today, and it was how he was going to stay on top.

"So, how did it go with our 'dear friend' Miss. Gordon?" Thorne smirked a little sucking on his smoke.

"She's on board, but I can't say for what or for how long. The girl's a real piece of work." Roxie leaned against the side of her boss's desk, sipping on a small malt liquor. "'course, that just my opinion, I can't say for certain just how far she'll be willing to let us take her, we're not exactly gal palls."

"Well, at least she's willing to listen, that's more than I can say for Mr. Greyson. At least Wayne knew how to feign friendship, Greyson has no talent for subtly." Throne slipped his cigar from between his teeth and tapped it into the ash tray. "What do we know about this Nicole girl? She never said much."

"Well you're not exactly Mr. hugs and kisses boss, not surprising the girl wouldn't the most talkative little chatter box with you around."

"True enough, but let's have her looked into anyway, you know how I don't like it when there are things I don't know." Thorne smirked lightly, leaning back and taking a slow drag on his cigar.

Roxie faked a bow, "any other 'new business' you like me to take care of boss?" She looked up an returned Thorne's smirk.

"New business is old business Roxie. There's a package I'd like to acquire, but the job requires a specific talent set, and I'd rather not it be traced back to me. Put the word out through the regular channels, I'm looking to hire someone off book, requirements: a high level of mechanical aptitude, skilled at breaking and entering, heavy lifting capacity a bonus."

"Right, I'll get the word out to the regular thugs an hooligans. Any other specifics you'd like to share with the humbled masses?" Sarcasm dripped from her lips, though it seemed all in good fun. You had to wonder what sort of person would actually talk to a mob boss of Thorne's caliber.

"You know me Roxie, I always prefer to know more than everyone else." The mob boss snickered lightly, tapping his cigar out.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 6:39 pm

"All you can do is shoot me. Your interrogation techniques are lacking. What will you do after I'm dead huh?" Harry asked casually walking with his hands up, the shotgun still pointed to his head. "Go ahead, make me talk." He said both his hands extending up to a shelf and grabbing two handguns firing at random and trying his best to deplete the magazines on one of the Riders.

Batgirl fell to her knees and screamed in agony. C'mon Babs! Ignore it! She got to her feet and stood in fighting stance. Fight through it! Batgirl bellowed a battle cry as she lunged in a fury of attacks, mixing her style and her weaponry to remain unpredictable.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/4/2010, 7:02 pm

"Oh?" That right?" Zero said, using hsi tradmeark defensive move of hovering the bullets in midair before defnsiveley dropping to the floor. Zero knew he was depleting himself- all of the day's excitements were draining his energy. He swung his hands, and a pair of chadow claws reached out to bind the man. "Why so defensive?" He asked sarcastically, lowering his goggles an dlocking eyes with Harry. "Before I fork you over to the authorities, where might I find the earthquake weapon, praytell?" Zero asked seriously, using his Hypnosis powers to the fullest he could muster. Little did he know, their follower, Batface, wasn't far behind......

Slade was relativeley unimpressed- in ehr injured state, Batgirl just could get the speed nesesary to break Slade's defenses. He use dhsi staff to block her incoming attacks. Simple- that wound will take its toll. once she wears herself down, she'll be easy pickings. Slade thought coldly to himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 7:09 pm

"ARGH! Earthquake!" Harry backed off and accidentally placed a hand on the hot frying pan of the steak. "FU**!!" He screamed in pain, mews and scratching came from the door. "India November, Mike Echo Tango Romeo Oscar Papa Oscar Lima India Sierra!" he winced in pain.

She noticed that Slade was busy blocking, it was hard but she found an opening. Batgirl projected herself with her good leg like a catapult and headbutted Slade as hard as she could. "Who sent you dammit!?" She demanded again pausing to take a quick break and catch her breath.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/4/2010, 7:18 pm

"Who said I didn't come here of my own volition?" Slade said. He had ot admit, he didn't see that as a likeley move. But it wasn't like he felt it through his metal body. He used Batgirl's break to his advantage- he rushed up in her face, swinging his staff for her face and arms, to prevent her from getting her bearings to attack him.

Cyrah sighed. "Well, her friends allways seem to find US, in stead of the other way around. I guess by just wanting to find them they'll show up eventually." Cyrah suggested, realizing how silly this sounded.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/4/2010, 7:27 pm

Batgirl fell to the ground in the sudden shock of pain delivered to her head. Just my face, I'll live ugly, but I'll still live. She thought shaking her head. "Yeah... why would you do that if there's no stake in for you? Not probable." She said spitting blood and staggering back to her feet, secretly reaching for her stun gun. His next attack would send him a 100,000-volt shock.

Alice looked curiously. "Fine so we'll just wait for her band to show up or something like that? Unless she can tell us where they are."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next