DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 6 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Corvus31 8/25/2010, 2:15 pm

"Well...mission acomplished." Crimson said. Zero was fully healed and didn't even need his goggles anymore and.....everyone was on their way back to titans tower. Then, Crimson turned to Zero and said: "What did it feel like....inside the pit?"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 2:24 pm

[Oh man I'm totally screwing up on character positions...]

"Its called Optic Camouflage, I didn't know you could do it to an entire helicopter." Cyborg said clearly astonished. "And usually with optic camo there's a faint blur... But I can't see anything, its way too adavnced, my robotic eye can't even locate him." He concluded. "We should get out of here before the press comes. Anyone know who was riding that Helicopter?" Red Robin asked around. "He looked like he was wearing the same stuff as Killer Moth but black. I could be wrong." Alice said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/25/2010, 2:43 pm

"Whoever he was, if he's hanging around a villain like Killer Moth, he's probably just as incompetent ." Karmy mumbled as she snapped her fingers, portaling everyone back to the tower. "I didn't recognize him at all." Beast Man said as he picked himself up from off the ground. "Now who's up for some gamestation?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 2:50 pm

"I gotta go train with Robin Beast Boy, after training I promise." Red Robin smirked. "How about you 'n' me kick each others butts old fashion style BB?!" Cyborg asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/25/2010, 3:01 pm

Beast Man jumped onto the couch and had a controller in his hand before Cyborg even had a chance to flip on the console. "C'mon Tinman, I'm so ready to kick your butt!" he laughed maniacally. Karmy walked into the kitchen, grabbed something to drink and watched the two from the kitchen table.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 8/25/2010, 8:07 pm

Roxie dodged to the side, just in time for the radiation beam to blaze past her. Had Batgirl not intervened she probably would've had significantly less hair on her head. As it was her car was going to need a new interior, and maybe a light spray from a fire extinguisher. Now Roxie wasn't exactly happy about that, but she knew better than to get in the middle of a fight between a super robot and a masked vigilante, even if one of them was her 'friend.' She instead remained on the ground, rummaging through her purse for the remote Thorne had given her. Next time he sent her on a mission that involved betraying a radioactive robot man, she was taking back up.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 10:52 pm

11/14/31
9:00 pm Jump City
6:00 pm Gotham City

"Good evening Gotham! Alaska Flowers, Gotham City, Action News. Today's date is November 14, 2031. In recent events some news has leaked that the so-called super villains of Arkham Island has in fact escaped several hours ago. Spectators are confused because they have not yet set foot on Gotham and yet we believe that's not where they're heading. Its believed that they are regrouping to discuss how they will overthrow Gotham once more. Outside sources say that Edward Nygma, or more well known as The Riddler has to do with their escape. Several harmless packages that were inspected were delivered to Dr. Jonathan Crane; The Scarecrow. Under further inspection they were certain chemicals that he could have possibly used to create his infamous fear toxin.

"GCPD is on their case. They're searching the waters and nearby islands. Further updates will come as the story unfolds." Alaska smiled into the camera and the crew cut. One of her assistants handed her a pair of crutches, she made her way to Officer Bard who was waiting for her on the other side of the stage.

"Hey, how're you doin' there?" Bard asked Alaska. "Well my leg still hurts like a b*tch, but I can get past that." Alaska smiled at him. "Oh yeah? How's that?" He asked. "You're buying me dinner. Hope you don't mind if I throw you in debt." She mocked him. "Hope you're wrong." He smiled wrapping his arm as best he could around her shoulder.

Alice tapped furiously on the bar, Cyborg talked to Beast Boy for a moment, noticing Alice's strange behavior. He felt compelled. Talk to her and cheer her up, he apologized to Beast Boy and walked over to her. "Yo, you still upset?" He asked her.
"How the hell am I going to break it to Dick?" Alice bursted.
"Well, he might go on a rampage and try to find her himself." Cyborg said in deep thought and nodding to himself, reassuring that's what Dick would do.
"His fiancee went crazy and took his old bike without letting anyone know? That's absurd. Doesn't sound like Babs at all." Alice shook her head.
"Well you want to see if we can track her down?"
"No way, what's the use? If she didn't want to let anyone know where she was she would have made proper precautions. She was trained by the best Cyborg."
"Damn woman. You won't be the only one in trouble."
"What are you talking about?"
"Well I was supposed to be keeping an eye on her."
"He won't blame you. He'll blame himself."
"Yeah. You're right about that."
"Still.. I don't know how I'll break it to him. He's so..."
"Difficult. I know. I've known him longer than you have. He operates like a weirdo."
"Maybe we should just tell him straight up, I can see it now... Hey Dick guess what? You're fiancee went crazy, stole your bike, and made it impossible to track her, Haw haw haw! Garh!!" Alice slammed her head on the bar, and didn't get back up.
"Hey girl, cheer up." Cyborg said patting her back.
"Everything sucks."

Red Robin was on the roof with Robin. "I'm sure you know how to go hand to hand with one foe twice your size." He said walking slowly in strange stances. "I'm sure he taught you how to eliminate a room full of armed assailants. " He said swiftly stepping back in fighting stance. "So, use what you learned and hit me if you can." Red Robin instructed Robin.

[Gonna wait for Red to post for Metallo.]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/25/2010, 11:31 pm

"Don't hurt yourself there, Al." Karmy called out halfheartedly , finishing off her drink.

"C'mon Cy!" Beast Man shouted from the couch. "I thought we were gonna do this thing! I haven't played you in forever, but I can still kick your metal butt!"

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 11:37 pm

"Don't what? What are you talking about?" Alice asked Karmy. "Hey Beast Boy, can't you see I'm busy?" Cyborg asked. "Man... Vegetarians." He mumbled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/25/2010, 11:40 pm

"Slamming your head." Karmy said, looking at Alice with dull eye's. "Don't wanna hurt yourself, now do you?" she slowly blinked. "And what's wrong with vegans?" she asked, not seeming offended, but that didn't mean she wasn't.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 11:46 pm

Alice looked away. "None of your concern Karmy. Go to sleep or something." She said looking at Cyborg and indirectly telling him to ignore the hippie.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/25/2010, 11:52 pm

"Yeah, right, like that will ever happen." Karmy scoffed, already annoyed with Alice. "Like I'm concerned you, anyways." she said under her breath, but loud enough.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 11:57 pm

Alice decided it was best if she just ignored her, she wasn't acting like a friend should act like. Alice had fought Cyborg and the rest of the Titans more times than she has Karmy and yet Cyborg was acting more friendly to her than Karmy has. She involuntarily scooted away from Karmy and more to Cyborg.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 12:01 am

"You're just like the Bats." Karmy muttered as she got up to refill her drink. "Just as arrogant and thick headed. P**sies" she gulped down the drink and placed the drink in the sink.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:05 am

"Take that back." Alice said sitting up. None of the Bats were in the room except for Alice. "Now." Cyborg began to back off, in case things got ugly, he'd have to stop it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 12:07 am

"F*CK YOU!" Karmy shouted in Alice's direction. "I'm only telling the truth here, because I SEE it!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:10 am

"What the hell are you drinking?" Alice asked Karmy. She thought if she was drunk she didn't really mean anything she was saying. Alice suddenly felt more calm.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 12:13 am

Too bad for Alice, Karmy wasn't drunk at all. "I'm 100% sober, Alice!" she hissed walking closer to her, now towering over her since she was sitting. "Why don't you just f*ck off." she glared down at her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:17 am

[Red Hood, Robin o_o?]

Alice looked at her strangely. "Karmy, why are you talking to me like this?" She asked hour voice quivering. She didn't want to fight. She wanted to ignore Karmy and just leave. This wasn't turning out to be a good day at all. First Barbara goes missing, then Karmy. "Just... Go away if you're going to act like this." She whimpered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 12:21 am

"Why don't you just shoot me, since I'm not acting right!!" Karmy was screaming now. Truth be told, she was quite terrified of Alice after she had told her what happened. "Isn't that your solution to everything wrong with me?! SHOOT ME!!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:27 am

Red Robin parried Robin's attack and brought her to the ground so fast she didn't know what happened. His knee was pushing against her back. "Hmm.. Don't use all of your energy all at once. You might need to counter a counter." Red Robin advised.

Alice was now tearing, she felt more guilty than ever about shooting her. "No, god no. What makes you think I'll shoot you? I'm never-..."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 12:32 am

"Never gonna hurt me again?!" Karmy leaned one hand against the table and looked at Alice. "Oh we all know that's a lie! How many time's have you said that hm?" she rolled up her pant legs and showed the bullet scars. "Then what th hell is this, Al?! You had said you wouldn't hurt me again, you had promised!" her voice cracked a little right then, and her eye's gave away how hurt she was. "You had promised Alice, but it's them that's making you wanna hurt me. I'm tired of being treated this way!" shes napped her fingers, and was gone, leaving the only communicator she had with her, in front of Alice. No traces, no more.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/26/2010, 8:06 am

[Sorry guys, I bolted for work yesterday before putting up that I was gonna be out DX]

Rose cringed at the exchange that had happened between Alice and Karmy. It was scary to say the least. She scurried off in the middle of it, not wanting to get in the middle or whatnot, and found her way to the roof where Red Robin and Nicole were training. She simply watched them for a bit- she enjoyed watching quality combat, even if it was just training. Two heated souls exchanging blows- it was damn near artistic. But, nonetheless, Rose was running out of things to do, and watching someone else fight wasn't half as fun as being in a fight herself. She sat down, dangled her feet off the edge of the tower and began to write in her own journal......

Metallo lifted a metalic eyebrow. "Interesting phrase, but I ain't in any trouble. Then again, if you're saying you want to play hardball, far be it from me." Metallo said, pridefull in his power. He hoisted yet another chunk of the ru to stop you." Metallo said confidently as he hoisted another peice of the runway, but instead of pitching it at Barbara, this time he pitched it at Roxie. The moment Barbara would shift her attention would be when Metallo would attack again......

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:27 pm

"You're in so much trouble, you have no idea." Batgirl didn't want to save Roxie twice, he had already took a large swing to throw the piece. The fact that she's still here is stupid, she's an idiot if she wanted to stick around to watch the fight. Batgirl dove past the object slid between Metallo's feet and shot her grapple hook from behind Metallo to the back of his neck with her left hand, tossing any other types of explosives at his feet. "You're becoming predictable."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/26/2010, 1:35 pm

Metallo staggered backa step or two. "Predictable, huh? Well..... what say we change it up?" Metallo said, an oddly cruel sneer on his face. Those hauntingly familiar cables shot out of his body and grabbed the Truck he had been carted over in, and quickly disembered the thing. The mean that were in it were cumped calously out as Metallo assimilated the paices into his body, now resembling the form he had taken in Gotham. "How is THIS for predictable?" He asked, Firing several rockets at Batgirl, by now just wanting to kill her, not to have fun anymore.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next