DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 16 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 4:56 pm

"Nope, too bad, you're coming with me." Karmy grabbed her and dragged her into a portal. They landed with ease in the middle of central park of Metropolis. Seeing as it was the middle of the day here, it was kinda crowded right now. "C'mon Al, I gotta take pics for my portal collection." she pulled out a polarized camera. "Gotta love the classics, say cheese Al!" she pointed it Alice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 5:00 pm

"Cheese." Alice said looking away from the camera and rubbing her arm. "I don't know why you want to bring me along really, I can't do anything. Are we going back eventually or wait for Batman to.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 5:14 pm

Karmy jumped in her face and snapped a picture anyways. "Wait for Batman, I gotta take these pics for visualization. And I brought you because you're my best buddy, is that so wrong?" she asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I give the ship 5-6 hours before it gets here so just enough time to go around the city a few times." she said, tugging on Alice's arm impatiently.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 5:17 pm

"Guh, okay fine. And nothing is wrong! Why do you always make those stupid assumptions?" Alice demanded as she allowed herself to be taken around. "Are you going to make me stand in every picture you take?" She asked looking about the city. "Wouldn't you rather have someone like Superman standing in front of the picture or something?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 5:30 pm

"Nah, you don't have to if you don't want to." Karmy said as they walked to a street corner. "This looks like a good spot." she stood and aimed the camera down the street and snapped a shot. When the film rolled out, she waved it in the air for a moment while it cleared up. "Easy, peasy, lemon squeazy!" she held up the photo to Alice. "May not be perfect, but good enough for me.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 5:36 pm

"Poloroid photographs are never in focus. You should invest in a Cannon or Nikon." Alice said planting her butt on a nearby bench. "Man.. I feel so lethargic for some reason." Alice said mindlessly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 5:40 pm

"Those are hard to get a hold on, especially when you're as broke as I am.." Karmy sighed and put the photo in her bag. "You have no idea how badly I want one, but for now, this little thing will do." she paced around the bench impatiently. "I don't know why either, dude."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/31/2010, 6:11 pm

[Might I bring in Parasite to kill time? Just temporarily?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 6:23 pm

[Sure.. Though I'm wondering if I should just skip over to the Batship landing... I was sorta waiting on Absy to get with us.]

"I'll get you one when you get married with that Gotham Cop." Alice promised and stumbled up. "So you want to go to the Daily Planet? That's like Metropolis' Landmark."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 7:09 pm

"Get it for my birthday next year since we missed this one." Karmy said sadly. "But yeah, that sounds like a good place to go!" they walked around for an hour before finally finding it. "Neat!" she snapped a picture and portaled them up top. "This is awesome!" Karmy climbed up on top of the spinning planet and sat so when it turned, so did she. "Wheeeeeeee!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 7:13 pm

"You're birthday... oh my god you're birthday! It was November 8th wasn't it?" Alice asked jumping up with Karmy. "And Dick's birthday was November 11th... damn." She mused, "Hey Karmy, I'm gonna go shopping for your presents. Want to come?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/31/2010, 7:16 pm

Metropolis. At first glance, it's a shining city. With a gaurdian like Superman, who would dare to cause trouble? Ah, but herein lies the question- shat do you make of those brave- or dumb enough to act out? One might ask this as Parasite vaulted over a car, bags of loot in his hands. He looked in the skies- no superman yet. Good, he might have been careful enough to pull this one off. He vaulted into the park, where he felt he could loose any cops following him- and maybe shake off a blue and red pest in the process. People ran from the daunting figure as he fled further.......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 7:20 pm

"Uno momentito por favor!" Karmy said. Since the spinning planet pretty much covered the entire city, she just took her pictures from there. "This'll do now let's." she noticed something off in the distance. "Hey look a monster! Lets go!" she jumped around like a hyper hamster.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 7:22 pm

"Aww man.. can't we leave that to Superman and go birthday shopping?" Alice asked hopping off, "Lets go break out the Supersignal or something." Alice moaned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 7:46 pm

"NOoo!! C'mon, I wanna hit something!" Karmy kept on going like the energizer bunny. "Let's fight!! I wanna kick some something ass!" she grabed Alice and portaled them over to the location where the Parasite was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 8:13 pm

"Hey man, whoever you are, stop where you are... or I'll-" Alice tossed a freeze grenade that she adopted from Mr. Freeze. "Karmy hit the deck!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 8:19 pm

Karmy portaled out of the way and landed next to Alice. "Did it work? Is he beaten?! That was easy!!" she jabbered. "And they said villains here where harder." she scoffed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/31/2010, 8:19 pm

Parasite was suprised initially- but he knew how to deal with icebombs. Suprisingly, he snatched up the bomb and clutched it tight. When it DID go off, only his arm iced over, instead of allowing the cold- inducing chemicals to escape and freeze him entireley. Then, like a rubber band, he stretched his arm and removed the ice like a glove. He flexed his fingers to recover fromt he numbness. "Awlright, who's the dead punk that did that?" He asked loadly, sure of himself and arrogance lacing his words.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 8:26 pm

"What the hell? The Freeze Grenade didn't work?" Alice asked popping her head up to check. "Maybe this will." She said ducking behind the bush Karmy portaled them to and let loose a frag grenade, rolling it over. "Get us out of here!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 8:29 pm

"Dude, we can beat him easy!" Karmy said, confident. Of course, she had no idea who he was. "He doesn't seem to tough, just... No wait, nevermind. But we can still beat him!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 8:36 pm

"What are you talking about? I wanted to go shop for cameras, not pick on some Super Villains from Metropolis." Alice hissed, "Get us the hell out of here!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/31/2010, 9:05 pm

Parasite leapt away from the grenade with expert skill as it detonated. He didn't earn the title of Superman's enemy by just looking pretty in purple. "Come on out, pissworms! Too chicken to face me, huh?" he called out boastfully.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 9:11 pm

"Don't call me a chicken!" Alice yelled at him, "C'mon Karmy lets take him quick. We this six piece douche nugget, got portal support get ready." Alice said pulling her guns and walking in front of Parasite.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/31/2010, 9:12 pm

"Hey!" Karmy's head popped out. "No one calls me pissworm or chicken and get's away with it!" she turned towards Alice. "Let's go." she snapped her fingers and portaled them over to Parasite. "
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 9:14 pm

Alice aimed one gun to the ground one gun at Parasite, Karmy opened a portal where Alice was aiming and she fired with both guns, a cross fire.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next