DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 31 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 9/15/2010, 12:40 pm

"EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME for wanting to make some damn progress, princess! And if you touch my hair again, I'm kicking your ass, bee-otch."Cyrah snorted, adjusting her hair and making a mental note to jerk Alice's arms in a knot if she TOUCHED her hair again. Nonetheless, Karmy had a point, and she clopped off to co-operate- for now.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 12:43 pm

"You won't make progress if you jump out of Wayne Manor." Alice mumbled entering The Batcave. "Hey Riders! Are you guys coming or what? Damian? Nicole? Lets move!" Alice called out and stepped forth."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 12:46 pm

"You guys are impossible!" Karmy growled and portaled everyone to the Batbox whether they wanted to or not. After closing the portals, she sat down in one of the corners and mumbled obscenities.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/15/2010, 12:57 pm

"So what's the plan, lil' miss 'on the raOUCH!" Cyrah was about to continue when Cassius swatted her upside the head. "For the love of god just behave- I'm sick of the arguing!" Cassius ordered sternly. "but-" "BEHAVE!" Cyrah turned around and crossed her arms, pouting like the kid caught stealing cookies. "Fine, what do we do, Alice?" She asked with a sigh of surrender.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 1:01 pm

Alice sat on a couch. "Hell if I know. Help me contrive of some brilliant master plan O wise one." Alice sighed closing her eyes in thought of their next move.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 1:06 pm

"Ok, we get 400 boxes of fake dog vomit and then grease up the streets with grease." Karmy said, standing up. "We lay all he vomit out and then when the try and catch us, they slip and slide into a wall of spikes!" she hypothesized. "and then the spikes blow up! It's brilliant I say!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/15/2010, 1:06 pm

"Hey, I'm trying to co-operate, you-" Cyrah stopped what she was about to say when Cassius raised his hand threateningly. "Look, I don't know, I don't have experience. Do you know more about this Godfrey guy, any motivation or anything?" She asked, once mroe trying to co-operate. She didn't know how crime and superheroing and all that worked in the faintest, so she was at a loss.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 1:14 pm

"The only thing I would have on this Godfrey is that he'd only do it for a pay. And the one person we've been having problems with that kind of money and connections would be Rupert Thorne, but a hunch can only go so far. Chances are Batman is already on his way looking into it. The next suspect I would put the blame on is Camine Falcone. The Roman. Though we took him down months ago, but the only reason I put blame on him is because he's good with connections and can rise to the top quickly. Though he might be dead. Again, I don't know." Alice speculated. "We could go from the bottom up. Question low time criminals. We could start with Warren White. He might know something about this." Alice though. "He goes by the name The Great White Shark. I know where he lives, we can use our GPS to locate him and Karmy can teleport us to him so we can interrogate." Alice suggested.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 1:25 pm

"Sounds fine to me, but where is it? I'm pretty sure I haven't been there before.." Karmy thought, not knowing Gotham as well as the others. "Got any visuals that I could use? Videos, pictures, model house? Though, those don't really go to well, just end up on top of the model. " she asked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 2:54 pm

"We've got state of the art technology bunkered down here Karmy, you think we can't find a man who's missing his lips, nose, and ears?" Alice asked bringing up an image of the city and zooming in on one house. "This is the one. He might be home considering the early hours of the day."

Batman, Batgirl, and Two-Face landed atop the penthouse roof. Batman activated sonar goggles to observe who was in the large room. "So what do we do? Bust our way in the roof with explosive gel or something?" Batgirl asked sarcastically knocking on the stone hard roof of Thorne's penthouse. "Or we could ask nicely." Batman suggested.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 3:04 pm

Karmy stared at the image for a few minutes, burning the image into her head until she got it down. "Alright, got it." she turned towards the family of heroes in front of her. "Who's going?" she asked, holding up her fingers.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/15/2010, 3:06 pm

"Tch, are you serious? Just randomly interrogating lowlife criminals? I don't claim to be a genious, but before we go drawing attention to ourselves by beating on whatever criminal comes to mind, shouldn't we maybe, I dunno, think a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle more curefuly 'bout this?" Cyrah asked. She didn't mind beating random people up, sounded like fun. But if they wanted to inconspicuous, they would need to put more thought into it....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 3:21 pm

"What more thought do you need. He's deep in his shoes with crimes in Gotham, he's had connections. Maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't. We'll interrogate him in his own house where we can catch him with his pants down. Literally. How much more inconspicuous can you get?" Alice asked. He's a suspect with a history. He's also been getting in trouble with the cops every now and then. Nothing serious though, and nothing a few shady bribes he can't buy himself out of. Maybe Mr. White ius getting protection from whoever is causing this. "The point is to just ask questions. I'm not asking to shoot him up and blow half of his house up." Alice said leaning back to comfort herself.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 3:36 pm

Karmy facepalmed. "Would y'all just tell me who's going?!" she demanded, getting a little impatient with the bickering between her best friend and sister. "Let's just freakin' go already if we're gonna get something done!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 9/15/2010, 7:36 pm

(Won't be on much until the Friday. Use whatever characters needed in my absence =T Sorry!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 9:40 pm

"Agreed. I'm coming. I have questions to ask. The more people who come the harder it's going to be covert. Who else needs to come?" Alice asked around the group.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 9:44 pm

"If you wanna get there, I gotta come." Karmy stated. "Plus, it's never a bad thing to have backup just in case things get messy."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 9:45 pm

"I know you're coming. You're my only way out." Alice smiled at her lightly punching her shoulder.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 10:19 pm

"Hahaha yeah, I'm your es-ca-pe!" Karmy grinned, remembering that line from Finding Nemo.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 10:25 pm

"Right, actually I think we can take Mr. White by ourselves. Let's go Karmy. We'll be back before you can make another post." Alice assured the team.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 10:30 pm

"Oh, alrighty then." Karmy shrugged and snapped open a portal underneath Alice. "I have my Rider comm, Roper comm and my bat comm." she told everyone. "If y'all wanna join, call me up and I'll have ya there in a jiff! And Cyssy, please stay.." she waved and then jumped through another portal, landing next to Alice. "Ready?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 10:38 pm

"Let's do this." Alice said stacking at the door with Karmy. She handed her a pair of sonar goggles. "Check if he's inside while I unlock the door." Alice instructed, taking out a pair of skeleton keys and picking at the locks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 10:48 pm

"Ha, sweetness, I don't have a pair of these yet." Karmy said as she slipped them on. "All I got are heat, x-ray, inferred and aviator goggles." she turned towards the room and looked through. "He's in there, seems to be eating by the looks of it."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 11:09 pm

"Good.. Breach and clear. You can keep those." Alice said slowly opening the door and creeping in. "Silent silicone soles. Damn good." Alice smiled she made it in front of The Fearsom Great White Shark and grabbed the collar of his shirt and hoisting him up and throwing him across the kitchen and into the fridge. "Agh! What the fu-.." Alice grabbed his neck and his hands went up. "Oh great. Its the White Knight. Who's yer pal? And to what do I owe this visit?" He asked sneering at Karmy's presence. "That's Karmy. Depending on your answers it'll depend on the amount of pain we inflict. Right Karmy?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/15/2010, 11:21 pm

Karmy flashed the peace sign at the Great White Shark. "Yes ma'am. Hey Sharky, how ya doin' today?" she asked, walking up to them, hands behind her back. "Sorry to barge in like this, but we got questions and we're sure you've got the answers." she was shorter than both of them so she had to look up when she got closer. "We don't want anyone to get hurt now, do we? I know I don't want that to happen." she smiled sweetly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next