DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+88
GreenPhoenix185
*Ukane*
RissieChie
Coolpants
Concolor44
teenj12
LostShadowSoul
Mr. Entropy
Dracula Marth
The White Wolf
Conker
xriica
ShadowReborn
SakuraMamiya
LexiNicole
Tessa-Markov
Omega Zero
Uncertainty
Teh Brutus
Deathshadow
rockfan101
Haseo
Dreamer
TheMoodieSwede
Dcfan100
star-girl
chucklenut47
hotspot
Martin
ELeMeNt ZeRo
ShadeTitan97
Apprentice #3
Dakari-King Mykan
ebilcupcake
Hazel_Hawk_Eyes
SylverBluTitan
AkAlina
steph5913
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
archiesangel
TitansxTogetherxForever
Fishing4Infinity
JusticeBorn
HeroOfTheFuture
¯omgtislol¯
Music_Hero2779
Ghost
Rinisa
Rain
TheDeceiverGod
Azrael
Kyuubi
Negromancer
Papp Flora
Luck
redeagle321
Terra
Tÿ
Radiance
CyFire
EllaMila1
Xenophobic Sponge
Vandal
Eve
RustleXer
~Angel~
Cylor
BigHazelEyes
Naked Snake
Rachel1466
ripleytherepogirl
Chrissy and Beast Boy
Dairadium
superKAREN
Riaaanna
floatingmagiprak
artemis 1223
thewizardofodd12
ultimateravenfan
Thecrazykid3649
~whatsthematterscared
BoxedWater
KaylainWonderland
Ravenisawesome
Raevien
Blitzkrieg
FloatingMagikarp
92 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Vandal 10/22/2009, 7:39 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
In Indonesia we have 6 years of elementary (not 5), 3 years of middle school, and 3 years of high school (not 4). The difference is on the elementary. XD

Oh my.. well at least you'll look more adult in highschool. Here we use to call the 9th graders Twinkies, freshmeat, and uhh just plain dorks cause they're so incredibly small XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/23/2009, 3:51 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
In Indonesia we have 6 years of elementary (not 5), 3 years of middle school, and 3 years of high school (not 4). The difference is on the elementary. XD

Oh my.. well at least you'll look more adult in highschool. Here we use to call the 9th graders Twinkies, freshmeat, and uhh just plain dorks cause they're so incredibly small XD

...twinkies? *bursts in laughter*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/23/2009, 2:10 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

They are ever so small c:
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/23/2009, 6:30 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

They are ever so small c:

Yeah, I've seen a few examples of twinkies in movies and TV shows, but I'm not that short, really.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Hey all. How's it goin?

Post by Radiance 10/26/2009, 8:35 pm

Name: Elena Tyler
Hobbies: Art, music, sports, writing, chilling, going to the gym, etc
Personality: Pretty hard to get it down on writing... I'm a chill girl, pretty straightforward when talking, so don't think I'm bein short or mean. I do wrestling and track and field, draw and pain frequently. Listen to all kinds of music. My taste in movies and TV shows are pretty much the same: original stories, fresh scripts, dept, and unforgettable characters (Teen Titans had all of this and more).

I'm lovin the fact that this site was started. Moreover, I'm even happier to see how many people have signed up; it's great. I started watching TT about a month ago. Just came home from practice, n it was on n I gotta say, it was love at first site Razz sadly, I picked the wrong time to become a Terra fan n watch the last episode... I was pretty down about the ending and that there weren't anymore episodes coming out. However, this site is sick and hopefully can make it come back. Nice to meet all of you fans btw. Smile
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/26/2009, 11:14 pm

ix_radiance_xi wrote:Name: Elena Tyler
Personality: Pretty hard to get it down on writing... I'm a chill girl, pretty straightforward when talking, so don't think I'm bein short or mean. I do wrestling and track and field, draw and pain frequently. Listen to all kinds of music. My taste in movies and TV shows are pretty much the same: original stories, fresh scripts, dept, and unforgettable characters (Teen Titans had all of this and more).

I'm lovin the fact that this site was started. Moreover, I'm even happier to see how many people have signed up; it's great. I started watching TT about a month ago. Just came home from practice, n it was on n I gotta say, it was love at first site Razz sadly, I picked the wrong time to become a Terra fan n watch the last episode... I was pretty down about the ending and that there weren't anymore episodes coming out. However, this site is sick and hopefully can make it come back. Nice to meet all of you fans btw. Smile

Wow you're an artist and an athlete, once I got into art I saw less and less of the sun. My skin is whiter than cream cheese!

But hey, welcome to the site! Warm greetings from the forums!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/26/2009, 11:36 pm

Mercy wrote:

Wow you're an artist and an athlete, once I got into art I saw less and less of the sun. My skin is whiter than cream cheese!

But hey, welcome to the site! Warm greetings from the forums!

Thank you! Smile and just to set the record straight.. no I'm not huge for wrestling! I'm kinda tiny.. O.o sadly... lol but thank you!! :D
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/26/2009, 11:51 pm

ix_radiance_xi wrote:
Thank you! Smile and just to set the record straight.. no I'm not huge for wrestling! I'm kinda tiny.. O.o sadly... lol but thank you!! :D

Lol XD

Well some friends of mine are minuscule but they're amazing rock climbers. Upper body strength. But I suppose that's way different than wrestling.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/27/2009, 12:24 am

Welcome.

I will crush you.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/27/2009, 12:40 am

Naked Snake wrote:

Welcome.

I will crush you.

grrrrr. why thank you. And thank you mercy Smile
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/27/2009, 12:46 am

ix_radiance_xi wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Welcome.

I will crush you.

Like this.

Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/27/2009, 12:51 am

Naked Snake wrote:
ix_radiance_xi wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:Welcome.

I will crush you.

Like this.

Your crazy antics will scare away all newcomers ><. Is that your life goal?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 10/27/2009, 1:32 am

Naked Snake wrote:

Like this.
My rebuttal

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/27/2009, 5:03 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay at the forums! Smile

I'll have to inform you, though. Our forum isn't really focusing on saving TT anymore. We're focusing on building a fanbase, and show our loyalty and true support for the show. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/27/2009, 5:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
ix_radiance_xi wrote:

I will crush you.

Like this.

Well, he IS Naked Snake... :lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/27/2009, 11:50 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
ix_radiance_xi wrote:

I will crush you.

Like this.

Well, he IS Naked Snake... :lol!:

Ah point taken Riri..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/30/2009, 6:59 am

hey welcome Smile you'll enjoy it around here
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/30/2009, 5:27 pm

A little late, but welcome!

Another Terra fan. Razz

...why aren't there many Terra fans on this forum? Suspect
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/30/2009, 5:57 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:

A little late, but welcome!

Another Terra fan. Razz

...why aren't there many Terra fans on this forum? Suspect

I wish I wasn't so late Sad

Haha I don't know, but glad I'm not the only one! :D
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 6:23 pm

im a terra fan Sad *sobs for 3 days*
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/30/2009, 10:20 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:im a terra fan Sad *sobs for 3 days*

Why the sobs?
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 10:28 pm

*keeps sobbing* kuz tey zay tehrz no theruh phanz awn hear!
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance 10/30/2009, 10:31 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:*keeps sobbing* kuz tey zay tehrz no theruh phanz awn hear!

lol, well, there's ella, me, and you. We're gettin' there haha :D
Radiance
Radiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 10:48 pm

*stops sobbin'*
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 11:11 pm

Welcome, all. Enjoy yourself in the forums, visit my blog and be a follower, and sign up on the new Teen Titans Fanbase site. Web address is on my signature. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.