DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
Vandal
redeagle321
6 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 15 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 12:10 pm

Cassius pndered what to answer Karmy with for a second. "She'll be fine, she's with Matt and everyone else." Cassius said. It was TECHNICALLY the truth- in good time Sarah would no doubt be doing better. He just neglected the part where she was a total trainwreck at the moment....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 12:40 pm

"Uh huh...." Karmy gave Cassius a curious look. She wanted to believe that Cyrah was doing fine but, Karmy had seen what her condition was before she had left earlier, so she was concerned. "So! You don't mind if I portal her here, right?" she said, holding up her good hand in snap position.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 12:57 pm

"Well, I don't mind, can't speak for your sister." Casisus said to Karmy with a shrug of his shoulders. he honestly wasn't sure how Sarah woudl take being just yoinked out of nowhere, but oh well...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 1:06 pm

"It's for the best, Cass, and you know it." Karmy told him before snapping her fingers. Back in the Bat Cave, Bunker.. thing, wherever they were, a portal opened up in the middle. Standing up on the hospital bed, Karmy was half in the hospital and half in the Batcave. "Hai guys!" she waved at the Riders and Cyrah. "Cyssy, you're coming with me." she ordered and before Cyrah could do anything, Karmy had snapped her fingers again and a portal brought Cyrah to the hospital. "Ms. Thompkins said I have to stay here for a while, not to mention Alice is here, so! That means you and I are gonna have to talk here." with a wave of her hand, the portals were closed and she sat back down on the bed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 1:36 pm

Cy gave a startled squak as she was yanked out of her seat in the apartment by her sister. Z gave a quick wave as she was hauled through the portal and plopped into the hospitalr oom. "Wh- what is it?" She asked, still startled form just being plucked right out of the blue.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 1:43 pm

"Something is bothering you." Karmy deducted as she sat Cyrah down next to her on the bed. "And I bet my two cents that it has something to do with what the Joker did to you. Seriously, I only have two cents." she pulled out two pennies. "Gotta figure out a way to get some more monies... Anyway, what's wrong Sarah?" she asked softly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2011, 1:45 pm

Batman was no doubt confused what the small blonde was talking about, but he just assumed that she was calming down. Maybe this will end a different way. Since she didn't kick Robin in the forehead, he thought it would be okay to advance. "I'm not sure if I can say that they're okay, but I can say for sure that they'll live. And since you'll be serving life with them, I garuentee you'll have plenty of time to boast of your achievements." Batman told her in a calmer tone, in an attempt to appeal to her quirky nature.

Barbara sighed looking at the crowd gathering. "Guys can you be quiet? Alice won't be getting any sleep if you keep up this racket." Barbara admonished, after all, Alice and Barbara had got to know each other for the last two years, they had become sister-like to each other.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 1:50 pm

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Sarah said to barbara and an 'excuuuuuuuuuuse me princess' tone. She then shfited her gaze to Karmy. "And nothing is wrong." Cyrah said to Karmy, but it was pretty obvious that it was a bold- faced lie......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 1:56 pm

"Oh sorry Babs, we'll talk quietly." Karmy responded, lowering her voice. Once again, she was stuck in the middle of the feud between Ropers and Bats. But, seeing as one side was family and the other was really good friends and her best friend, she didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. "Hush, Sarah, I know something's wrong. C'mon, you know you can trust me." she said, keeping her voice down. "Tell me, I want to help you."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 4:28 pm

Cyrah avoided eye contact with her sister and did the same with barbara. Karmy, on one hand was THERE- she knew full well the things she had been forced to do as X-002. Barbara, on the other hand, wasn't. She probably knew about it, but that wasn't the same as being one of the people that helped her out of that royal mess and actually SAW it. But all the same, she avoided Karmy- the haunting image of her with that bullet hole in her chest and blaming her. "It's nothing, really." She said. But, yet again, the way she wa slooking about and how she was acting all reserved again revealed that this was somewhat less then truthful....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 4:39 pm

Karmy reached into her bag and whipped out a large lollipop. "C'mon Cyssyyyyy." she threw one arm around Cyrah's shoulders. "Gotta open up sometime. I know something is bothering you." she held the candy in front of Cyrah. "I just want to help you. You know how much I care for you." she kept on smiling in hopes that Cyrah would open up.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2011, 5:52 pm

And lo and behold, the guilt bus nailed Cy at a bazillion miles an hour. With karmy acting so nice, she couldn't HELP but be open. "When I was...... drugged, I guess..... by the Joker, I saw..... well, you know what happened two years ago......" Cyrah said, hoping that tipped her off to what she had seen. She ommited the bit about the hallucination of Karmy also, at least for the moment....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/15/2011, 12:20 am

"Oh.." Karmy pulled Cyrah in for a hug. "Well Sarah listen, alright?" she started, knowing full well that Cyrah hadn't told her everything, but she decided it was best not to push her anymore. "Once you start blaming yourself for death's that aren't your fault, and I KNOW that none of them were, that's a slippery slope that you can't come back from."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/15/2011, 10:20 am

Cyrah wasn't goign to attempt to argue the point. And...... it's not like she killed those people out of CHOICE after all. "But..... to just WATCH...... being a backseat driver in your own body as you do those..... those things....." Cyrah said, her voice still laden with guilt. Even IF she somehow was convinced that the things she did as X002 weren't her fault, it could never get those images out of her mind.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/15/2011, 2:50 pm

"I know Cyssy, but listen alright? Those people know now that you weeent responsible for their deaths." Karmy said, comforting her sister. "You were made to do that, I know you would never kill anyone."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/15/2011, 3:31 pm

Although Cy was comforted somewhat by Karmy, that still left a lot of guilt on her chest. "But.... what about YOUR death? if we never got in that stupid spat, you would've never had that run in with Slade...." Cyrah said. Although she somewhat knew the other deaths weren't 100% her fault entireley- mind you, she still put some of the blame on herself anyways- she felt as guilty as the asswad that pulled the trigger for Karmy's...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/15/2011, 3:59 pm

"Oh.. Great. Guys, I told you to keep it down. Go have your conversation outside of this room." Barbara ordered pointing to the door. "Why did you have to talk in front of Alice when she's trying to sleep?" She demanded in a more pissed tone to Cyrah since she was the one giving her an attitude earlier. Alice bobbed her head slightly up to look around, she had been awake for the last two posts and Barbara was the only one who realized it. "What the hell are all of you doing in here? Half of you don't even care about me, what are you doing in my room?!" Alice shouted. "Alice, calm down, they're here for Karmy. Guys.. Out. Now." Barbara sternly spouted. "Ah! Fuckin' sh*t! That hurts! Goddammit!" Alice groaned. "Go back to sleep, I'll get you more morphine; what are guys just standing there for?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/15/2011, 4:06 pm

"Gah sorry!" Karmy spazzed out. "Cyssy, Cass c'mon, I know you don't wanna be here. Let's go chat in the lounge. I'll be right back Barbara, just wanna take care of Cyssy." then she tried to pull out Cassius and Cyrah but forgot that they were much heavier than her and she slipped, falling flat on her face.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 1/15/2011, 7:57 pm

The young blonde smiled biggly, her leg twitched at the knee ever so slightly, her eyes flashing dangerously as they swiveled over to look at the dark figures young ward. Her jaw clenched as some strange thought bubbled into her brain, she couldn't even comprehend it but she knew that it would get her severely injured, and that's just want she wanted.

" You're gonna send me home right? To Arkham? To Ivy and Szasz and Jon and Jervis and Max and Great White and...and everyone....You promise?"

She bit her lip as her head cocked to the side a fraction, her wide eyes never leaving the frame of the other young girl as she off handed gestured to Batman. Her shoulders were shaking ever so slightly, only a mere twitch to dictate that she was close to springing into another fitfull bought of psychotic action, she wanted her fight after all, it'd be so anti-climactic to just leave things as they were, to go peacefully....

" Did you take care of the liar too? Is that why you couldn't stop my bomb?"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/15/2011, 8:36 pm

Batman couldn't help any more than to be creeped out. He hid it. He kept advancing, step by step. "GG should be in the hands of Gotham's Finest by now; I gave the commissioner the hint and it would have lead straight to him. You on the other hand," Batman huffed, pulling out a pair of flexi-cuffs. "I assure you. You will be back in your padded cell by morning. I can't garuentee your satisfaction though."

He was really close to her, too close for comfort. Dick had a thing for first strikes, but the situation he was in, he had never envisioned this sort of predicament. Always expect the unexpected, I suppose. Still, in an awkward situation, the best thing to do was to strike first anyway. The Dark Knight shot his fist into the young girl's face. And that was somewhat therapeutic.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2011, 6:21 pm

Cyrah was about to make a comment along the lines of 'didn't stop YOU guys from no doubt yucking up a storm' but she decided against it and sloughed out the door, picking Karmy up off the ground as Casisus brought up the rear.

"Y'know, you'd think that, wouldn't you?" Zero said, leaving a lingering look at where his sister had just been yanked out of thin air. "But I guess us and the unusual just sort of blend together." He said to Luna.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2011, 7:32 pm

Once they were out of the room and down the hall, Karmy squirmed her way out of Cyrah's grip and picked herself up off the ground. "Just ignore them for now, let's go see if we can find a room." she told them, dusting herself off. "Daww man.. Barbara just patched this up." she looked down at her hand. "Ah well, how are you feeling, Sarah?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2011, 10:23 pm

"Peachy." Cyrah said, taking a look at her sister's hand. "Sorry, did that re-open?" She asked. Sarah couldn't help but noticed that Karmy hadn't commented on what she said about being responsible for Slade killing her, though.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2011, 10:33 pm

(Where did she mention that..? And ah well, I'll roll with it.)

"Yep, but it'll stop bleeding soon enough." Karmy said, sticking her head in a random room to see if it was empty. "Ok, didn't need to see that." she slammed the door shut. "Screw it, let's just get it out right here. Sarah, no matter what you think, no matter what any body says and no matter what you dream," Karmy laid her good hand on Cyrah's robotic shoulder. "You are EN OH TEE, not responsible for my death. Dad knows that, Matty knows that, Ivy, Lu, Alice, and even Slade knows that. You gotta stop blaming yourself, alright? You didn't pull the trigger. The fight wasn't the cause of me dying. If anything, it's my own."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/17/2011, 1:54 pm

[sorry, thought I brought it up a page or two ago, right before Barbara shooed them out.]

The overtly hard on herself side of Cyrah wanted to continue to nitpick and find way that it WAS her fault, but the rest of her just decided to shush that part and move on. "C'mon, it's not your fault." Cyrah said. It was unanimous who the one that actually did the did was and deserved a chunk of the blame......

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next