DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 4 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 4:55 pm

"Sweep kick!" Alice yelled looking down the satellite. "Do a sweep kick!"
"And a barrel roll." Barbara added in sarcasm. She knew Karmy could take care of herself. Alice did too, but she knew how Karmy would act under pressure.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" Batman yelled making his way to Wayne National Bank. "Damian, Robin, stop making out and let's move!"

"Well as much faith as I have in the Dark Knight, I guess a Man of Steel is a better choice. Then again it's just like pickig an ice cream flavor, right Bay?" Jason asked getting ready to clock out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 4 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 5:38 pm

"Don't you dare do a sweep kick!" Drain-O said, digging his weapon deeper into Karmy's back. They did know that he could hear what they were saying on the comlink, right? He's right there... If Karmy could hear them, so could Drain-O. "Fine, then I'll just do a barrel roll!" Karmy argued back, spinning around and falling back onto her hands, bringing both of her feet up to smash into the villains gut. Drain-O stumbled back, the air knocked out of him and almost fell off the building if it wasn't for the portal that Karmy snapped under him and the next thing he knew, he was back on level ground, heroes looking down on him with great distaste.

"Well I hear in Alaska, there's not much trouble." Robert said. "No big boss battles or psychotic rampages of crazies or nothing."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/20/2011, 12:39 am

"Oracle to Batman you can slow down now. They got him cornered." Barbara smiled looking at the heroes surround Drain-O. "How many years do you figure?" She asked curiously.
"I think he's looking at twenty at the least. Blowing up two buildings. If there was any civilian casualties then he'd be looking at life." Batman replied.
"Okay, go gift wrap him up for Flass will ya?"
"What do you think I'm heading there for Babsy? An interview?"

Damian looked over to Robin. "Is there a problem with making out..?"

Bard's cell phone emitted a small jingle. A text from Alaska Flowers. "Boss battles huh? Hey is there any well known news stations in Alaska? I could probably convince my babe to get a house next to yours." Bard said checking his phone. "When r u coming home?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2011, 11:14 am

Z couldn't help but shake his head in distaste. Bad enough this overtuffed pita had to pull this crap, but he did it on Christmas eve. He figured he'd wait to make sure their distastefull dork went behind bars then resume his typicial role of cleaning the damage up....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/20/2011, 12:38 pm

Damian chuckles to himself, he was happy, rare as it was, "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." Damian told her, swinging ledge from ledge.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/20/2011, 1:57 pm

Damian missed the last roof top and hit the edge of the top of the building and almost fell into the allyway when Robin had said that. "Keep up chum." Batman told him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2011, 2:43 pm

"My dad always said to get 'em when their guard is down." Drain-O smirked and swung his arm up, pointing his weapon straight up in the heroes face. The first two he hit were Cyrah and Luna, seeing as they both were closer to his head. A brilliant white beam shot at them, hitting them both at the same time since they were so close together, and they fell to the ground convulsing, an electrical energy crackling around their bodies before dispersing and flying back into Drain-O's gun. "Hahaha it's all mine now!!" Drain-O stood over their unconscious bodies, laughing his head off as the heroes stood bewildered by what just happened. "Now for you!" he fired at Ivy. "And you!" he fired at Karmy. "And YOU!" Zero was the last one and they all went down just like their friends. Drain-O stood triumphantly over the fallen heroes, laughing and cheering in victory.

(crappy? Hells yeah..)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/20/2011, 11:12 pm

Batman saw the flashes and cussed under his breath as he hurried over to where the origins of the shots came from. He saw everyone on the ground, either in pain or trying to recover. In somewhat confusion, he could only conclude that he hurt them. Still, he had to ask the redundant question that he, as Batman, couldn't resist.

"What did you do?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2011, 12:08 am

Drain-O chuckled and twirled his gun in his hands. "Why, I took their powers of course." he pointed to the heroes who were either unconscious or still in a seizure like state. "Why do you think I didn't go into the bank or anything to steal money?" he laughed as he stepped over the unconscious Karmy. "I drew you guys here so I could take their powers and now, I'm going to take yours!" he aimed at Batman and fired at him, blissfully unaware that he didn't have powers, he just assumed he did cause he was not the original Batman.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/21/2011, 12:14 am

Batman stood there unfazed for a moment, and quickly planted his fist into Drain-O's face. Damian and Robin just arrived at the scene, but were there to catch what just happened. "He's not from around here is he?" Damian asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2011, 10:45 am

Drain-O stared astonished up at Batman. He didn't have powers? Wow, then he really was like he priginal Batman. So that meant he was screwed if he fought him. "No I'm not, but lets save that for later, shall we?" he smirked and turned a knob on the weapon. "For now, I've got other things to do." suddenly, his hands started glowing and he suddenly warped himself away, like Zero would do.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/21/2011, 10:55 am

Ivy looked up groggily, confused. She had spent most of the battle hugging the walls of the nearby alleyway, shooting out the wannabe grunts from afar. When Karm took Drain-O down, she trotted on in with them...

Light flashed. And now she felt, somehow, weaker...Different. "Oh my god." She whispered, seeing Drain-O flash away. "He really took our powers."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/21/2011, 11:27 am

Zero got up just in time to see Drain- O zap away. With HIS powers. It felt somewhat..... violating, seeing someone else use his powers. And he felt..... fragmented. With his powers, he was in touch with the world. Without them he was just..... there. But that was trivial when he rested his eyes on Ivy. "Hey, you ok Doll?" He asked her with concern, his fiance` taking number one priority, as she allways did.

Cyrah had been jolted probably worse then the others, and she slowly got to her feet. Her legs shaking. Huh, she'd never had shaky legs with ehr robotics, she MUST have been hit hard. "Damn I feel like I got shot with the sh*t gun......" She grunted, rubbing the side of her throbbing head with the cold skin of her hand.
Wait.
Cold.
Skin.
On her hand.
She quickly darted her hands in front of her and looked at them, her eyes shot wide open. Not a red eye and a mechanical one, but two blue eyes. She wasn't beholding crome prosethetics, but honest to god hands. Her legs, her body..... she could FEEL it, feel not through fiber optic cables, but the nerves on her skin feleing the smooth fabric of the business getup she had on over her cybernetics when she had been taken out here to take on Drain-O. the reality of what happened hit her like a bomb.

And she indulged in a scream.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2011, 11:31 am

Karmy woke up to the sound of Cyrah screaming bloody murder and she groaned as she tried to sit up, but she felt very weak for some reason. This was odd. She had been knocked out many a time before but, never had she felt this weak before. She couldn't move, it felt like her body was completely drained of all her energy, and she wanted to just go back to sleep, but Cyrah was screaming. "What happened?" she called out to anyone, worried about her friends and family. Well, her friends were her family. She was worried about her family..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/21/2011, 11:34 am

Batman looked around worried. Oh sh*t. "Oracle, did you get this?" Batman asked panicking.

"Every word. I'm trying to find his whereabouts. Wherever he is, he's not in the city... nor the state." Barbara replied. Barbara... always a step ahead of him. "Get everyone back. We need to talk about this."
"Gotcha O, we're on our way."

Batman turned to face everyone. They all couldn't fit in the Batmobile... that meant they had to either walk, or take... a city bus.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2011, 11:50 am

"Sarah! Oh my god you got your body back!" Karmy sat up, looking at her sister. She snapped her fingers so she could just portal everyone back to the Bat-... Nothing happened. No portal. "What the hell?!" she looked down at her hands. She snapped again. Nothing. Again. Nothing. "My powers are gone!" last one to realize this, again. Her eyes were a dull grey, no longer changing colors.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/21/2011, 2:53 pm

"Wow. Talk about stating the obvious." Damian smirked, in which Batman slapped him in the back of the head. "I assume we can't all have a mass portal back to Wayne Manor... the most we can do is either walk back or take a city bus. It's up to you what you want to do because most of the large transport vehicles I have in the batcave are still under construction from last month." Batman said. "Are you kidding? I'm not going to sit in a city bus in these!" Damian said showing off his pajamas.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2011, 11:27 pm

"Says the little kid Who wore his jammies to a fight!" Karmy retorted tiredly from her sitting position from the ground. She was in no mood for Damians insults when all this stuff was goog on right now. Making her way slowly over to Cy.. Well, guess we can't call her Cyrah for now, over to Sarah, she tried to comfort her. "Sissy, calm down. You're ok, shhh.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/22/2011, 11:41 am

Batman narrowed his eyes, and looked at everyone. The next thing anyone knew they were waiting at a bus stop. The city bus pulled up and looked at all the heroes, in their tights and long underwear. "Halloween already?" The bus driver asked, brushing his nose. "Shut up. Not like you'd know the difference!" Damian spouted as they all got on. "Damian shut it.." Batman hissed. "So what happened? Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away?" The bus driver mocked.

"I swear, I'm going to break his nose..."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2011, 11:53 am

After high fiving the bus driver cause he was so damn awesome and poking fun at Damian, Karmy slumped down in one of the seats, leaning her head against whoever sat next to her. Pulling her cell phone and RP watch, she checked the time to only realize that it was now Midnight, meaning that it was now Christmas Day. "Merry Christmas everyone." she announced on the silent bus.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/22/2011, 12:09 pm

"Shut up!" A voice called from down the rows of people. "Its called being festive!!" Batman angrily shouted back.

"Yo! You wanna start something bub?!" The man asked standing up raising his arms like he was hot stuff.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2011, 12:17 pm

"Hey, I may not have my powers but you will be stuck to the roof of this bus faster than you can sing, fal la la la lala OUCH!" Karmy shouted up at the angry bus patron, pulling out a bottle of G.O.D.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/22/2011, 12:25 pm

"Yo! I'll kick your butt from Metropolis back! Don't mess with me! Don't mess with me! You wanna mess with me!? You can't mess with me! Wanna try mess with me?! Wanna try? You can't! Cause you can't mess with this!" The passenger kept going on and on. Batman rested a shoulder on Karmy telling her to sit back down, though he wanted to beat that guy up, he wasn't going to glue him to the top of the bus until new years Eve.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2011, 12:32 pm

"Can I at least glue his mouth shut or something, this night is bad enough without this prick being a dick." Karmy said, glaring at the man with cold gray eyes as she sat back down. "He does realize who he's messing with, right?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/22/2011, 12:55 pm

"I highly doubt it." He replied to Karmy as the man kept screaming at the heroes. Don't mess with me with, and you can't handle me that.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next