DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat

+31
Kyuubi
Cylor
Tÿ
redeagle321
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
RustleXer
Titans_Fan123
SylverBluTitan
Laughing_Man
Vandal
EllaMila1
archiesangel
Azrael
~Angel~
j1e3s5
trainergreen
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
0chocolachao0
floatingmagiprak
ultimateravenfan
Riaaanna
Sierra
Thecrazykid3649
BoxedWater
Miss Ell
thewizardofodd12
Raevien
Blitzkrieg
FloatingMagikarp
35 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Random Chat - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Chat

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 11:39 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:I TWORE open a pawtal...
Quoting from the chatbox again?
Really? Chatbox, huh? Who?
A couple of your members don't even post on the forums. They just go to the chatbox. They're also certifiably insane. Snake's shown me excerpts before and it's... interesting, to say the least. Actually, interesting doesn't quite cover it; "escaped mental asylum patients" seems a more apt description of the sort of thing I saw. So whenever I see Snake talk like that I assume he's quoting one of the "winners" from the chatbox.

I've considered going in there myself and seeing what kind of trouble I could unintentionally stir up, just for shiggles, but I can't really be bothered, at least so far.
I see... Well, chatbox is a fun widget to play with, but it's not supposed to be the main attraction.
Chatboxs sometimes have a habit of attracting the... less desirables. Some folks just stick to the chatbox; often it's an instantly gratifying means to get attention or lie to get sympathy. Or to talk nasty about folks while still having the option to delete archives. I've had experience with such things and wasted so much time caring about the problems of people who turned out to be liars that I'm admittedly very bitter in regards to the subject.

I once championed getting rid of a chatroom that a forum I'm a regular on once had; as it turned out, it was far better for the forum.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/23/2009, 1:11 pm

MUCH better, as it turns out, because when we had the chatbox up, we got Turkish pedophiles coming in and propositioning everybody. Sort of like an army of Ravens, only less coherent and far more shirtless.

Anyway, Az is quite right about the whole "insanity" thing. I mean, it's fun to see just how far some of the folks in there will go (blackwolf is always a joy to observe, since she perfectly encapsulates what Az said), but at the same time, really disturbing. Like a clown funeral.

And Az, I wasn't quoting from the chatbox. I was quoting from the intro of Samurai Jack. "I TWORE open a pawtal, and FLUNG him into tha fyoocha...!"
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 1:27 pm

Naked Snake wrote:MUCH better, as it turns out, because when we had the chatbox up, we got Turkish pedophiles coming in and propositioning everybody. Sort of like an army of Ravens, only less coherent and far more shirtless.
I remember that. Stuff like that started happening around when I stopped going into the chat. Not too long after I proposed shutting the damn thing down. Worked out marvelously, if I do say so myself. Though some members were pissed off at me for a little while over the whole thing until they came around.

Of course, then there was Spawnygate, which was reason enough to get rid of that s***.

Anyway, Az is quite right about the whole "insanity" thing. I mean, it's fun to see just how far some of the folks in there will go (blackwolf is always a joy to observe, since she perfectly encapsulates what Az said), but at the same time, really disturbing. Like a clown funeral.
"There's something funny about clowns at a funeral..."

I found it funniest how they so casually talk about wanting to kill you, yet call you names and consider you the jerk.

They're something else, I'll tell you that. Something everyone would probably be better off not having to deal with. Because folks like that? Nothing but trouble.

And Az, I wasn't quoting from the chatbox. I was quoting from the intro of Samurai Jack. "I TWORE open a pawtal, and FLUNG him into tha fyoocha...!"
Oh. You'll have to excuse me. It's been a long ass time since I've seen Samurai Jack.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/23/2009, 1:35 pm

Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:MUCH better, as it turns out, because when we had the chatbox up, we got Turkish pedophiles coming in and propositioning everybody. Sort of like an army of Ravens, only less coherent and far more shirtless.
I remember that. Stuff like that started happening around when I stopped going into the chat. Not too long after I proposed shutting the damn thing down. Worked out marvelously, if I do say so myself. Though some members were pissed off at me for a little while over the whole thing until they came around.

Of course, then there was Spawnygate, which was reason enough to get rid of that s***.

To this day, I feel bad about Spawnygate, because I think we blew it completely out of proportion. She lied and it sucked, it's true, but maybe we should have confronted her one on one instead of publicly humiliating her. She still got what she had coming to her, but we could have been less llama-y about it.

I found it funniest how they so casually talk about wanting to kill you, yet call you names and consider you the jerk.

I know, right? It's so hilarious. XD The ravings of a pair of children really don't bug me all that much, and I'd be lying if I said I was at all intimidated by kyuubiwolf, but the hypocrisy is what really pisses me off.

Oh. You'll have to excuse me. It's been a long ass time since I've seen Samurai Jack.

Ah, no problem. It's an obscure quote. Mako <3
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 1:40 pm

Naked Snake wrote:To this day, I feel bad about Spawnygate, because I think we blew it completely out of proportion. She lied and it sucked, it's true, but maybe we should have confronted her one on one instead of publicly humiliating her. She still got what she had coming to her, but we could have been less llama-y about it.
Indeed. I remember someone - I think it was an admin - who wanted me to make it public. Kind of like a "calling out". So that's how I did it. Since I was basically the one who initiated the entire thing, I admit I've felt bad. But the whole thing was still justified, so I try not to dwell on it.

I know, right? It's so hilarious. XD The ravings of a pair of children really don't bug me all that much, and I'd be lying if I said I was at all intimidated by kyuubiwolf, but the hypocrisy is what really pisses me off.
Oh, I know it doesn't bug you. Still, it makes a guy wonder how they escaped the old mental asylum. I can't imagine what they think of me; my reputation around here isn't exactly sterling either.

Not that it bothers me, really. I've got my internet home and they all love me there. That's all that really matters to me.

Ah, no problem. It's an obscure quote. Mako <3
Indeed. He's greatly missed. To me, he was the best part about Avatar; which was a good but over-rated show.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 3:11 pm

Agent P wrote:Is Spawnygate friends with the animals?
Nope, but the friends to the animals might fill you in.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 10/23/2009, 4:25 pm

I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die
Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/23/2009, 6:15 pm

Agent P wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Agent P wrote:What happened to the chatbox?

What? What happened?

Random Chat - Page 23 Suckforumbottoms

Oh.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/23/2009, 6:18 pm

Snake, you don't have the chatbox up, too?

Anyways, whoa. Samurai Jack. Been a long time since I last watched it... Used to love that show :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 6:25 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

Snake I haven't the foggiest idea. Agent P tells me he was apparently banned from it for spamming. When no one else was around, no less. Except Sylver.

So, I pose a question.

Why in the flying f*** haven't three quarters of the regulars in there been banned, if they're that stringent on the rules? For that matter, what the hell counts as spamming in a chat box? That thing is basically one big spamfest. Seems really funny to me. I smell bull****. But that's just me. A regular Suspicious Spencer.

I'm watching ya'll closely. You can't escape the wrath of the Avenging Angel. The Order of Saint Dumas demands satisfaction. Twisted Evil
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/23/2009, 7:06 pm

Azrael wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Snake I haven't the foggiest idea. Agent P tells me he was apparently banned from it for spamming. When no one else was around, no less. Except Sylver.

So, I pose a question.

Why in the flying f*** haven't three quarters of the regulars in there been banned, if they're that stringent on the rules? For that matter, what the hell counts as spamming in a chat box? That thing is basically one big spamfest. Seems really funny to me. I smell bull****. But that's just me. A regular Suspicious Spencer.

I'm watching ya'll closely. You can't escape the wrath of the Avenging Angel. The Order of Saint Dumas demands satisfaction. Twisted Evil

Because none of them break the rules. Aside from the arguing(Which they already have strikes for, those that do argue) nobody really causes THAT much trouble. Its not like its an ''everday-someone-gets-banned'' thing.

Agent P was banned because he violated rule number #7 three times. One time he spammed the cb with absolutely no one around, i believe. But at the other times, there was either one or more person present on the cb. At some point, An admin looks over the cb to check for any overnight arguments or things that violate the rules. Agent P spamming the chatbox just so happened to be seen by the admins. Whatever you say on the cb will stay on the archives for a certain period of time.

Spamming is when you type certain words or phrases excessively on the cb or forums. If i were to just go:

That, or anything of the like, is considered spamming. The rules say you cannot spam. The rules have been in action since 8/19/09. A little bit over two months. They are displayed near the top of the forum topics.

But if you were to type one mere dot every five mins or so to avoid getting logged out of the cb, then thats a different story.

I'm not the one that banned Agent P; I was only the messenger. I don't like having to tell people that they are being banned nor do I like banning them. He's only banned until morning time around 6:20ish tomorrow. Its not a permanent thing.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:09 pm

Aside from the arguing(Which they already have strikes for, those that do argue) nobody really causes THAT much trouble.
Well, I dunno; a member or two claiming they'd like to kill another member (whom is not in the chatbox at the time) seems to be something around the trouble area.

But it's your decision, I suppose. I just don't agree with it. But you're the administrator.

I'm still suspicious of you sir. You seem like a heretic to me. A blasphemer. The Order tells me to keep watch over you. Twisted Evil
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 10/23/2009, 7:21 pm

Shall we invetigate this further together?

You know what they say: two heads are better than one; two bats are scarier than one. Things like that.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:22 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:Shall we invetigate this further together?

You know what they say: two heads are better than one; two bats are scarier than one. Things like that.
I say we just eat Bat-cookies and call it a day. ^^
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/23/2009, 7:33 pm

Azrael wrote:
Aside from the arguing(Which they already have strikes for, those that do argue) nobody really causes THAT much trouble.
Well, I dunno; a member or two claiming they'd like to kill another member (whom is not in the chatbox at the time) seems to be something around the trouble area.

But it's your decision, I suppose. I just don't agree with it. But you're the administrator.

I'm still suspicious of you sir. You seem like a heretic to me. A blasphemer. The Order tells me to keep watch over you. Twisted Evil

Yes, i am aware of what was said. The member who said that has Adhd and serious anger management issues. Or at least claims to. It's not that i can't hold her accountable, because i have already given her a strike for what she said, but i guess, i dunno, i can understand it a little bit more. Not that i justify threats or anything. She has some issues; I won't lie.

And you have to remember that Snake is not so innocent himself. We all know he likes to stir up trouble; He's either said that a million times or implied it through his actions. I can't count how many times he has logged into the cb, just to say ''You know who's great? SLADE! BYE! :D'', in order to spite a certain member. I personally think its ridiculous that by expressing a like for slade, it makes another member angry or upset. I did NOT give Snake a strike for saying he likes slade, because like i said, the whole thing was ridiculous. I think the member that got upset over that has maturity issues. But that's not the point. By Snake knowing it was bothering someone and still doing it anyway JUST to bother them, that makes it look less like a simple, random blurt of his opinion of Slade and more like an act of malice.

So you see, its hard for me to believe that in all these arguments, Snake is the innocent victim. I know how much he likes ''stirring the pot''.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:38 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:So you see, its hard for me to believe that in all these arguments, Snake is the innocent victim.
Snake? Innocent? Hardly. XD

That's why he's fun.

That said, anyone who is seriously hurt and angry because someone mentions Slade has some serious issues to work out; and I'm not trying to be an ass when I say that. So it's not just Snake here. That's stupid beyond words and... well, quite easy to mock.

They basically jumped down Snakes throat in the first place when he was talking about Slade. I saw the conversation. So maybe this is just me, but they practically asked for it by being tools about the whole thing.

he member who said that has Adhd and serious anger management issues. Or at least claims to.
I have ADHD as well. Taken medicine all my life for it, from Ritalin to Concerta. But I don't run around claiming I'm a wolf who kills thirteen guys and say I'm going to kill someone. I have issues of my own, but I don't use them as an excuse. Know what I mean? Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is not something that makes you crazy or excuses such things. So I call bull**** on their claims.

Besides all that, I have a sneaking suspicion I know who that member is; and the implications aren't exactly the best. If it is who I think it is, quite a bit of all that makes sense. But that's another story.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 10/23/2009, 7:44 pm

[quote=\"Azrael\"][quote=\"SylverBluTitan\"]Shall we invetigate this further together?

You know what they say: two heads are better than one; two bats are scarier than one. Things like that.[/quote]
I say we just eat Bat-cookies and call it a day. ^^[/quote]
Sounds good to me!

-Noms Bat-cookies-

Here, some hot chocolate in Bat-mugs.

And, Crazy, it\'s a simple rule pertaining to the acts of siblings: whoever squeals the most will be picked on the most. If they can\'t control themselves, well, they\'re going to get picked on. I have a hard time not doing the same thing. Whoever freaks out at the dumbest things will eventually be picked on. Easy target. It\'s just the way it is. Not that I\'m implying Snake sees the situation as I explained (I\'m sure he doesn\'t) but, like I siad, it\'s just the way things work.

Last edited by SylverBluTitan on 10/23/2009, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:44 pm

*sips Bat cocoa*

Ahh. It's good to be king. Sometimes.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 10/23/2009, 7:46 pm

It's a good life, to be sure.

So what am I? The princess?

Lawl
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:47 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:It's a good life, to be sure.

Lawl
Hmm.

You can be queen.

*puts Bat-crown on Sylvers head*
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/23/2009, 7:48 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:Shall we invetigate this further together?

I say we just eat Bat-cookies and call it a day. ^^
Sounds good to me!

-Noms Bat-cookies-

Here, some hot chocolate in Bat-mugs.

And, Crazy, it's a simple rule pertaining to the acts of siblings: whoever squeals the most will be picked on the most. If they can't control themselves, well, they're going to get picked on. I have a hard time not doing the same thing. Whoever freaks out at the dumbest things will eventually be picked on. Easy target.

That doesn't justfiy being spiteful towards someone in regards of their issues. Is it alright to ask a mentally challenged child ''Whats 8x8?'' then laugh at them and say ''YOU JACKASS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!'' when their response is ''HOOPLA!!!''? Or is it right to laugh at a man confined to a wheelchair when he falls down a set of escalators, rather than help the poor lad to his feet?(wheelchair)

I think we are all old enough to refrain from whatever urges we have to pick on other people for their very serious issues. And I do mean ''Serious.''

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 10/23/2009, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 7:55 pm

I'll be honest; and again, I'm not trying to be a jackass here but simply tell the truth. Folks with issues of that kind? Shouldn't be on the internet. The internet drives forward an impulse to be a dickhead simply by way of the anonymity of the internet. Folks with issues to work out? They make complete fools of themselves. They also do things they shouldn't.

The mentally ill and the internet are a startlingly bad combination; if you think Snake is bad, you don't want to know what other folks would do to them. Not excusing what he does, of course - however funny it may be - but he's childs play. But at that point, I have to ask where their parents are in this; if they're truly mentally ill, why would the parents let them run free on the internet?

Too many unanswered questions, when you think about it.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by SylverBluTitan 10/23/2009, 7:57 pm

Azrael wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:It's a good life, to be sure.

Lawl
Hmm.

You can be queen.

*puts Bat-crown on Sylvers head*
Sweet!

Together, we can rule the world!!!

Or Gotham at least. That's what the JLA is for. -Waves hand-

That's an exaggerated example, and has absolutly nothing to do with the issues here. As Az state ADHD isn't an excuse to act like a complete dunce, and then call foul whenever someone makes a comment that isn't to their fancy. You don't see AZ running around complaining about it, so really, it's not an excuse.

Please, since I'm dragging you back into this, Az, correct me if I''m wrong.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/23/2009, 7:59 pm

Azrael wrote:I'll be honest; and again, I'm not trying to be a jackass here but simply tell the truth. Folks with issues of that kind? Shouldn't be on the internet. The internet drives forward an impulse to be a dickhead simply by way of the anonymity of the internet. Folks with issues to work out? They make complete fools of themselves. They also do things they shouldn't.

The mentally ill and the internet are a startlingly bad combination; if you think Snake is bad, you don't want to know what other folks would do to them. Not excusing what he does, of course - however funny it may be - but he's childs play. But at that point, I have to ask where their parents are in this; if they're truly mentally ill, why would the parents let them run free on the internet?

Too many unanswered questions, when you think about it.

None of the members(That I know of) are mentally ill, as in ''Retarded.''. I know one has Adhd and anger issues. But thats about it.

I used mentally ill children as an example of how cruel it is to pick on people for their issues. A lot of the issues members have here are not a laughing matter. I do not find it funny to call people out on, exploit, spite, or taunt people with their psychologic dilemmas. But thats just me. If you can make fun of someone about their dilemmas and not feel one hint of remorse, I wonder how you can sleep at night.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 10/23/2009, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/23/2009, 8:02 pm

You're not dragging me back into anything. Don't worry about it. He and I are just talking.

I usually keep my life close to the chest, but this ADHD thing I have to speak up on, being someone who's dealt with it my whole life.

None of the members(That I know of) are mentally ill, as in ''Retarded.''. I know one has Adhd and anger issues. But thats about it.
The thing is, ADHD isn't even something that makes you act like that, so if they say it does, they're lying. ADHD is an attention deficit with hyperactivity. Meaning they have a low attention span and are - as redundant as it may be for me to say it again - hyper. It's not really a mental issue. It's also controllable with medicine.

Also, anger management issues don't cover for being a massive liar, which that member is. Again, killing thirteen guys, talking of killing people, etcetera. There's something else going on there. Or that person may be playing you all. I'm not sure; I'm suspicious, but unsure.

If you can make fun of someone about there dilemmas and not feel one hint of remorse, I wonder how you can sleep at night.
Oh, you'd be surprised what folks can live with. But that's not the point.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next