DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Games

2 posters

Go down

Arkham Games Empty Arkham Games

Post by Vandal 5/28/2013, 8:51 am

So there's been a lot of debacle over what's what concerning voice actors. Kevin Conroy isn't playing Batman in the next Arkham game comin this fall, Arkham Origins. Rather, he got his voice work out of the way for the next Arkham game after Origins. Interesting… Conroy did take down his post on his twitter account, but this is great news. While a different studio covers Arkham Origins, I'm assuming Rocksteady is taking care of the next one.

Now! You get to play as Deathstroke if you pre-order Arkham Origins, coming October 25. Troy Baker has been confirmed for the voice of Joker, Roger Craig Smith is takin up the mantel for Batman, and Nolan North may be reprising his role as Black Mask. The game will be twice as large as Arkham City, taking up the full City of Gotham, include a fast travel system with the Batwing, and special "assassain" enemies will have counters to your attacks and counters. The game takes place on Christmas Eve and this had lead hints to a Calenderman appearance.

More details when they develop!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arkham Games Empty Re: Arkham Games

Post by redeagle321 10/30/2013, 7:28 pm

So how about that Arkham: Origins?! Anyone out there play it yet?!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/30/2013, 10:44 pm

Finshed it just last night, I really do look forward to see if they'll ever incorporate Robin and Batgirl into the core gameplay mechanics of the story.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/2/2013, 11:10 am

Same thing here. I'd love to see some kind of co-op, if nothing else. Batman seems to be the kind of game for it- one player as Batman, another as Robin, etc.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/2/2013, 9:18 pm

Or if you really don't want to do that, you can always switch from character to character.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/6/2013, 3:04 pm

That would be entertaining also, like with Catwoman in Arkham City, with a smidgeon more polish on it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2013, 3:15 pm

I'm sure the Suicide Squad will have some form of payoff in DLC. I heard a Captain Boomerang reference amongst some Blackgate inmates.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down