DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 6 Fanfiction

+3
BeastBoysGirl93
KaylainWonderland
PJA1692
7 posters

Go down

Season 6 Fanfiction Empty Season 6 Fanfiction

Post by PJA1692 4/25/2009, 5:15 pm

I've decided to try my hand at some fanfiction. It begins immediately after "things change" with beastboy having just recieved a call from robin and leaving the school, and the rest of the titans fighting the mystery creature (which is now on fire) in an old factory/ warehouse.Bear in mind that this is my first attempt at fanfiction when reading it. This is what ive got so far if you guys like it i'll continue so tell me what you think.

Season Six

The flaming creature threw a fireball at robin just as he finished calling beast boy. Robin quickly leaped out of the way as Cyborg shot a sonic blast at the creature. It stumbled backwards, quickly recovered, launched another volley of flames and jumped out a window. It reverted back to its original white form and ran through the forest with the titans in hot pursuit. The creature reached the top of a hill grabed a large log and threw it, the titans took cover behind a boulder just as a green falcon lands and turns into beast boy. “Dude where have you been” said Cyborg. “Yes your assistance has been most needed” said Starfire. Everyone looked at Beast Boy waiting for an answer. Just then another log went flying overhead “We’ll worry about that later” said robin “right now we have to stop that thing, Titans Go.” The titans leap from the cover just as another log comes flying their way, Raven uses her powers to catch it and throw it back. The creature jumped out of the way and was immediately slammed to the ground by Beast boy in gorilla form. It kicked beast boy and rolled to the side just missing a volley of starbolts. It stuck its hand in a puddle absorbed the water and quickly seeped into the ground. “We’ve lost him again” said robin angrily hitting a nearby tree.

The titans arrived back at the tower in a bad mood, frustrated by their recent loss. They sit down on the couch and nearby chairs looking expectantly at beast boy. “What happened with Terra?” robin asked. “Nothing” said beast boy in a tone that clearly stated that he didn’t want to talk about it any further. Beast boy stood up to leave, Cyborg but a hand on his shoulder and said “you can tell us what happened were your friends.” “Just drop it” said beast boy as he walked out of the room.

It’s dusk the suns slowly setting over the horizon, Terra is sitting on the side of the road staring intently at a small rock in her hand. “you can do this Terra” she mutters to herself with a determined look on her face “come on move.” Suddenly like an invisible switch was flipped the determined light goes out of Terra’s eyes and she slumps down and drops the rock. “I wanted to tell him” she said quietly to herself “but without my powers I can’t rejoin the titans, and after what happened with Slade there’s no way they would still trust me.” She gets up and slowly walks down the street. She takes out the heart shaped box Beast Boy had made for her (she had taken it from the tower earlier when he wasn’t looking). She opened the lid looked down at the mirror, Then a look of fear came across her face and she began to run.

“What was that all about?” asked raven after beast boy had left the room. “Beats me” said robin “but we have to do something to help him”. “I’ve actually come up with a way to bring back Terra’s memory” said Cyborg. “That news is most joyous” said Starfire “why did you not tell us sooner?” “because I'm not sure if it will work yet” said Cyborg. “Well at this point I’m willing to try anything” said robin “let’s hear your idea.” Do you remember when I was captured by Fixit? When he was planning to turn me into a robot he said that he was going to download my memories and put them into a robot.” Cyborg said. “where are you going with this Cyborg?” asked Robin. “I’m thinking that if he can move memories maybe he can download the suppressed memories in her subconscious and move them into the conscious part of her brain then she would remember everything. I was waiting to tell you guys because I wanted to ask him if it was possible and if he’d be willing to help” “Cyborg that’s genius” said robin. “yes let us go tell beast boy immediately” said Starfire.

Terra continued to run the sun had set and the row upon row of dark houses and silent street corners she had passed had helped to add to the initial fear she had felt when she looked into the mirror and saw a skull peering over her shoulder. Know that the shock had worn of she decided to risk a quick glance behind her to see if she hadn’t just imagined the whole thing. She looked behind her and saw nothing. Terra slowed to a stop and turned a full circle but still saw no sign of the mysterious skull she had seen. Then she heard a faint sound on one of the houses to her left she turned and slowly looked up and there it was perched on one of the rooftops looking down at her.

Cyborg knocked on Beast Boys door with the other titans gathered around him. Beast Boy opened the door a crack “what do you want?” he said. “We’ve figured out a way to bring back Terra’s memory.” Said Cyborg. “I told you to drop it” said beast boy. “I’m not taking that for an answer” said Robin as he pushed the door fully open. “Tomorrow were going to go find Terra and….” “No” yelled Beast Boy cutting Robin off mid-sentence, “Just leave her alone.” “What’s your problem?” said Raven angrily “You blow us off in the middle of a battle to go find her and now that we can help you lock yourself in your room.” “She remembers alright!” said Beast boy. “you can’t know that” said robin. “ Yes I can. When I brought her to the tower the other day she took the box I had made her; why would she want it if she didn’t remember? ”

Dr. Light was sitting in his Jail Cell after another defeat at the hands of the Teen Titans. “if I can’t defeat them with future technology then I’m going to have to use the past.” He presses a button on his suit and with a flash disappears.

Sarasim was leading a group of about 20 warriors through the country side surrounding the village. It had been About a week since the final battle against Krull and the evil witch’s creations but their were still plenty of the creatures traveling in unorganized bands throughout the forest. After another two days they had circled around to the Witch’s cave where about 40 of her minions were making a final defensive. Sarasim Charged cutting down three before the even knew what hit them, her warriors were close behind and making short work of the battle. Suddenly hundreds of the creatures seemed to rise out of the surrounding forest and bushes forcing Sarasim’s warriors into a defensive circle. By the time the reinforcements had arrived Sarasim had already fought her way into the cave; when she turned and saw her soldiers being overwhelmed she knew that the only way to finish this once and for all was to kill the Witch. She slowly crept farther back into the cave when she heard voices. She peered around the corner and saw the witch talking to a strange man he had yellow and silver armor that seemed to glow and a pointy black beard. As she watched she caught the end of their conversation. “I’ll give you the power to defeat the titans” said the witch “but I want something in return.” “Yes, Yes what is it, anything you want” said Dr. Light in an almost giddy tone of voice. “you must take me with you said the witch.” At this Sarasim decided it was time to attack she was not letting the witch escape. She Charged sword raised in the air, just as Dr. Light pressed a button on his suit With a flash of light all three were gone.

As Terra watched the figure on the roof she realized that it wasn’t actually a skull but a mask. Once she realized this she became more curious than afraid. He was dressed all in black with a black cape, and red x’s on his forehead and chest. He deftly jumps down from the roof and landed in front of Terra “long time no see” said Red X

Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire were in front of the tower playing Frisbee while Raven sat of to the side meditating. Cyborg throws the Frisbee to Robin, Robin jumps, grabs it, spins around and throws it to Beast Boy, “Think Fast!” yelled Beast Boy as he turns into a gorilla grabs it and slings it towards Raven and transforms back. Raven catches it with her powers and hits beast boy in the face and he goes down, “nice one” says a dazed beast boy. All of a sudden there was a huge flash across the lake “whoa what was that?” said Cyborg. “I don’t know” said Robin, “but lets find out.” When the titans get there, they didn’t see anything. They fan out and start searching the area, “cool” says Beast Boy as he picks up a warriors helmet and puts it on, “Check it out, Beast Boy warrior” he says as he picks up a stick and starts waving it around like a sword. Then he takes a stab at Cyborg, “He watch it” says Cyborg, Then he turns around looks at the helmet in shock “Where did you find that?” says Cyborg in a slow deliberate voice. “Over there” said Beast Boy pointing to the left, Cyborg runs over and starts frantically searching the bushes in the area. “Have you located something Cyborg? “ Asked Starfire. ”It’s Sarasim’s helmet said Cyborg excitedly, not even pausing in his search. “it can’t be” said raven skeptically, “she didn’t even live in this century .” “I Know but….” Cyborg was cutoff by sounds of a fight in the distance.

Sarasim fell to the ground, stunned, but quickly recovered and got up to face the witch and Dr. Light. The witch turned towards Dr. Light and said “She ruined my plans once, she must not do it again. Deal with her.”
Sarasim charged towards the witch and used her sword to slash at her, Dr. light quickly created a wall in front of the witch, and the sword bounced off. Sarasim hacked at the shield repeatedly, but to no avail. The witch hears branches breaking, and bushes rustling. She turns towards the forest and sees the titans closing in, she says to Dr. Light “were not ready for a confrontation, get us out of here, and send her back.” Dr. Light created a time portal behind Sarasim and blasts her into it with one of his shoulder mounted lasers; then he makes another portal and steps through it with the witch.

The titans arrived on the scene moments after the portals closed, having witnessed the last portion of the events which had unfolded. “We have to go after them!” said Cyborg. Robin turned to Raven “Can you get those portals opened again?” “Maybe” said Raven as she slipped into a meditative pose, hovering in the air. “Azerath, Metrion, Zinthos!” The portals flared back into existence, rimmed with black energy. “Since we don’t know which portal leads to Dr. Light, were going to have to split up” said Robin, “Raven, will you be able to get us back to our own time, if we go through?” “I can, but It won’t be easy” raven replied, She lifted her hands and crackling trails of black energy flowed from them into each of the titans. “I’ve given each of you a small spark of my power” raven explained, “the sparks, will act like beacons through time connecting us, one of us will have to remain in this time as an anchor to pull us back.” “I wish to remain here” said Starfire “The last time I went into one of Dr. Lights portals was most unpleasant.” “Ok” said Raven “the sparks will only last for one day, if we don’t get back to our time by then, we never will.” Raven turned to Starfire “In 24 hours release the spark, and the rest of us will be dragged back, remember you have to be within 20 feet of where these portals were to bring us back” “Cyborg and raven take the left portal” said Robin “Beast Boy and I will take the right, Titans go!” The four of them jumped into the portal, leaving Starfire alone in the clearing.

The witch and Dr. Light stepped out of the portal, at first glance it looked as if they hadn’t gone anywhere, but upon looking across the lake they saw the the Titans tower was no longer there. “Why did you want to come here?” Dr. Light asked the witch. “As you’ve told me This is the day that the titans were formed ”the witch replied “ Now they can be beaten because they’re not a team, just five children.”

By the time Robin and Beastboy came out of the portal the witch and Dr. light had moved out of sight. They both take a moment to look around, to try and figure out what time they had landed in. Beastboy turned around and noticed the missing tower “Dude, the towers gone!” Robin takes out his communicator and flips it open “That’s because we’re in the past, this is the day we became a team, Dr.light must be trying to take us out one at a time before we have a chance to meet.” “So what do we do?” asked Beastboy. “were going to have to track down our past selves and protect them until they meet up later today” said Robin “Beastboy, do you remember what you’d been doing before the fight with Starfire?” “Yeah, I had just come to the city after quitting the doom patrol and I was looking for a good place to get tofu burgers” said Beastboy. “Alright, get over there and remember it’s imperative the your past self doesn’t see you or it could irreversibly alter the time line” said robin. “I'm on it” said beastboy as he turned into a falcon and flew off

“I go through all the trouble of saving you and you don’t even remember me, that hurts kid” Red X said to Terra. “That was you?” Terra thought back to the day she had freed from her stone shell and remembered that she had seen a figure in the shadows. Immediately after seeing it the figure had blurred and disappeared. “But how did you….” Terra began to say, but Red X cut her off “The how isn’t important sweetheart, I'm here so you can repay the favor.” As he said this Terra remembered a story about one of the villains the titans had faced that Beastboy had told her about, “Your Red X, you stole that suit from Robin!” “I like to think of it as borrowing indefinitely” said red x “now I need you to deliver a message for me.”

Last edited by PJA1692 on 9/24/2009, 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Fanfiction Empty Re: Season 6 Fanfiction

Post by KaylainWonderland 4/26/2009, 7:39 pm

THIS IS GREAT!! I wish they would make this an episode cat
KaylainWonderland
KaylainWonderland

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 4/26/2009, 7:41 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:THIS IS GREAT!! I wish they would make this an episode cat

thx, glad you like it
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastBoysGirl93 7/9/2009, 10:28 pm

this is very good. i give it 4 out of 5 stars. i'm all for bb and terra so i like it. you seem to know alot about each character and i like that. keep writing.
BeastBoysGirl93
BeastBoysGirl93

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 7/22/2009, 12:35 pm

keep on going Smile
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 7/26/2009, 11:08 pm

due to some recent requests ive added some moer, and will continue to write
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/28/2009, 4:36 pm

very nice, me like =]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 8/14/2009, 9:32 pm

dark101 wrote:It was ok but why does everything have to be about beastboy and terra?? what about raven? or Starfire?? how about Cyborg nothing happens to him....like ever. anyway I like the story It's great Smile

it started out BB and terra cause thats kinda where season 6 broke off, the next chapter is gonna be alot about cyborg, and all the other titans will be included more as well
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by superdude44 9/24/2009, 2:54 pm

exciting.. Wish you could continue.

superdude44

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/24/2009, 6:11 pm

superdude44 wrote:exciting.. Wish you could continue.

continued
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/26/2009, 12:47 am

Well I'm sorry to be a critic but this is probably the most scattered piece of writing I've ever read (and I've read Ben Frank's autobiography)

Why does Dr. Light have his suit in jail? Wouldn't they make sure he's harmless in jail? When did he get the technology to time travel?

Beast Boys emotions seems to go from angsty depressed over Terra then happily plays frisbee in the following scene cracking terrible jokes. He needs time to recover.

The whole deal with Terra is so random as well. Red X and all. It just seemed as if you were looking for excuses to add characters.

Overall it is very hard to read, I kept wondering to myself "when will we get back to this character?" And "what does this have to do with what previously happened?" Please don't take this as offense, forgive me if I sounded rude, but these were my thoughts.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/26/2009, 8:26 am

Mercy wrote:Well I'm sorry to be a critic but this is probably the most scattered piece of writing I've ever read (and I've read Ben Frank's autobiography)

Why does Dr. Light have his suit in jail? Wouldn't they make sure he's harmless in jail? When did he get the technology to time travel?

Beast Boys emotions seems to go from angsty depressed over Terra then happily plays frisbee in the following scene cracking terrible jokes. He needs time to recover.

The whole deal with Terra is so random as well. Red X and all. It just seemed as if you were looking for excuses to add characters.

Overall it is very hard to read, I kept wondering to myself "when will we get back to this character?" And "what does this have to do with what previously happened?" Please don't take this as offense, forgive me if I sounded rude, but these were my thoughts.

i take no offense this is my first fanfic so i didn't expect it to be amazing, and i always welcome constructive criticism.

as for why dr.. light had his suit in jail..... didn't really think that through, i may have to change it so he breaks out or is in a different location. And couldnt he always time travel?

As for beast boy, i guess i didnt really make this clear but that scene wasnt immediatly afterwards, it was a few days away.

and im definetly going somewhere with the whole terra red x thing
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/26/2009, 8:32 pm

Well I'm not sure if Dr. Light ever did if this in fact taking place right after "Things Change" then I'm not sure if he ever did time travel in the show.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/26/2009, 9:44 pm

Mercy wrote:Well I'm not sure if Dr. Light ever did if this in fact taking place right after "Things Change" then I'm not sure if he ever did time travel in the show.

he definetly time traveled, i believe it was in his first appearance, starfire got sucked through the portal and met all the titans in the future; but yeah thats dr. lights whole thing, hes from the future
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/26/2009, 9:55 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
Mercy wrote:Well I'm not sure if Dr. Light ever did if this in fact taking place right after "Things Change" then I'm not sure if he ever did time travel in the show.

he definetly time traveled, i believe it was in his first appearance, starfire got sucked through the portal and met all the titans in the future; but yeah thats dr. lights whole thing, hes from the future

That's not Dr. Light... Rewatch "How Long is Forever"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/26/2009, 10:25 pm

Mercy wrote:
PJA1692 wrote:

That's not Dr. Light... Rewatch "How Long is Forever"

oh wow i feel stupid, they look really similar
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down