DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fanfiction

4 posters

Go down

fanfiction Empty fanfiction

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/2/2009, 8:51 am

my first fanfiction

The boy began to run. he had to get away. he escaped her before, but this time it was too close for comfort. she almost got him....ALMOST. he bolted this way and that, not sure where he was going or what the consequences may be and he didn't care. all he cared about was living to see another day. she(or it, he wasn't sure what to classify her as) was gaining. maybe becuase of the fact that she was winged, which gave her flight, a chilling advantage in her pursuit of him. so he ran like there was no tomorrow, which there probably wasn't...at least for him if he didn't get away. he continued to run until a dead end appeared, blocking off all hope for escape, for safety, for tomorrow. ''dead''. he hated that word. he also feared it becuase he had a feeling he would soon truly know the meaning of the word.....personally.

Raven was restless. she tossed and turned and groaned and whimpered in one big pile of discomfort. she bolted straight up in her bed. she had a dream.a nightmare it seemed. someone was in danger. she can't recall him. but she remembers his face. something was so familiar about it. but what?

Warp looked at the ticking time bomb in his hand. he was at a crossroads of indecision. should he do it? ending their existence now would be much easier and satisfying. but, it was just too...... easy. if he really wanted to enjoy performing his greatest achievement he would have to sit back and let the conflict play out. he would relish seeing them try to get out of this dilemma. they would try, but fail. he turned off the detonator and put it away. at least for now. he pressed a button on his suit and, with a flash like lightning, he disappeared.

Vixen was unhappy. really UNHAPPY. she sensed something was wrong. ''that hard-headed she-beast!'' she said aloud.''i told her not to chase him. if anything went wrong, she was supposed to let me know first, not hunt him like a deer!''. she sighed. oh well, she thought. at least now he may have a clue that someone know's who he is, where he lives, and WHAT he is. and that they will stop at nothing to capture him. vixen smiled. a twisted, demented smile.....

this was it. it's now or never, he thought. she came for him like a hungry hyena after a defenseless rabbit. only he wasn't defenseless. she was in the distance. her eyes had an evil gleam. she looked at him like a lion would while stalking it's prey. but he wasn't going to be her prey. not today he wasn't. he had to concentrate. he raised his hand, took a deep breath, and instantly destroyed a fire escape that hovered above him, creating an avalanche of debris that smothered the beast. he then turned and did the same to the dead end, which was no more a dead end now than a gaping hole of security and sanctuary. he was free. he had escaped. he was safe. for now...

SO... whaddya think so far? it's my first time doing something like this Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

fanfiction Empty fanfic: Revealations

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/2/2009, 1:26 pm

the continued version of the fanfic:

The boy began to run. he had to get away. he escaped her before, but this time it was too close for comfort. she almost got him....ALMOST. he bolted this way and that, not sure where he was going or what the consequences may be and he didn't care. all he cared about was living to see another day. she(or it, he wasn't sure what to classify her as) was gaining. maybe becuase of the fact that she was winged, which gave her flight, a chilling advantage in her pursuit of him. so he ran like there was no tomorrow, which there probably wasn't...at least for him if he didn't get away. he continued to run until a dead end appeared, blocking off all hope for escape, for safety, for tomorrow. ''dead''. he hated that word. he also feared it becuase he had a feeling he would soon truly know the meaning of the word.....personally.

Raven was restless. she tossed and turned and groaned and whimpered in one big pile of discomfort. she bolted straight up in her bed. she had a dream.a nightmare it seemed. someone was in danger. she can't recall him. but she remembers his face. something was so familiar about it. but what?

Warp looked at the ticking time bomb in his hand. he was at a crossroads of indecision. should he do it? ending their existence now would be much easier and satisfying. but, it was just too...... easy. if he really wanted to enjoy performing his greatest achievement he would have to sit back and let the conflict play out. he would relish seeing them try to get out of this dilemma. they would try, but fail. he turned off the detonator and put it away. at least for now. he pressed a button on his suit and, with a flash like lightning, he disappeared.

Vixen was unhappy. really UNHAPPY. she sensed something was wrong. ''that hard-headed she-beast!'' she said aloud.''i told her not to chase him. if anything went wrong, she was supposed to let me know first, not hunt him like a deer!''. she sighed. oh well, she thought. at least now he may have a clue that someone know's who he is, where he lives, and WHAT he is. and that they will stop at nothing to capture him. vixen smiled. a twisted, demented smile.....

this was it. it's now or never, he thought. she came for him like a hungry hyena after a defenseless rabbit. only he wasn't defenseless. she was in the distance. her eyes had an evil gleam. she looked at him like a lion would while stalking it's prey. but he wasn't going to be her prey. not today he wasn't. he had to concentrate. he raised his hand, took a deep breath, and instantly destroyed a fire escape that hovered above him, creating an avalanche of debris that smothered the beast. he then turned and did the same to the dead end, which was no more a dead end now than a gaping hole of security and sanctuary. he was free. he had escaped. he was safe. for now...

Raven woke up to a dull morning. it was peaceful and silent, with no promise of trouble or anything out of the ordinary. except that dream she had the night before. images of the dream pounded in her head with the intensity of elephants stampeding. she remembered the boy, his familiar,charming face. and she knew he was in danger,seeking shelter from something. but what? and what did this boy have to do with her? why does he haunt her dreams?
before raven can ponder these questions any further, the titans alarm system rings meaning a villain has decided to come out and play. ''who is it this time?'' asks beast boy, who was sprawled on the sofa staring at the ceiling. the computer mainframe system screen displayed the words ''unknown threat''. '' the system says unknown''. robin said dryly.

It was Warp's turn to be upset. he was not supposed to get away, thought warp. ''vixen said she had it under control. if he is not captured soon, the titans will get to him. if so it will mean certain doom for all that is evil. if you want a job done right, you have to get it done yourself''. with a push of a button warp disappeared once again. destination: the present.

''AAHHHH!!'' this sound of frustration came from none other than vixen. she was furious. her loyal ally had failed her. she was beginning to think she would never succeed in her attempts to capture the boy, that all her endeavors were futile. but then it hit her. chasing the boy and scaring him to death won't get her very far in her plan to turn him over to the dark side. before a fox leads it's prey into the fox hole where it is devoured, the prey must trust the fox first. it must be lulled to sleep, so to speak. there must be a bond of trust between the fox and the prey. ''or at least, an ace in the hole'' she thought with grim satisfaction. eureka! she found the answer. the boy must be lulled to sleep,in so many words, like a fox's prey. then... yes then.... he would be devoured.....

so what is your overall thought? Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

fanfiction Empty fanfic:Eye of Darkness

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/3/2009, 8:56 pm

It was dusk. the nighttime air cooled the city,whistling by with an eerie tone. this was the ideal time for evil to creep around and about, in search of an opportunity to strike and to let it's impact be known to any unfortunate citizen who crossed paths with it. while the city slumbered, vixen was awake,aware, and aspiring to make a drastic move in the corrupted game of ''Rundown'' she initiated with hector. she was moving with the silence of a mouse but with the boldness of a lion as she crept down an alley that lead to an abandoned warehouse blocked off by a bank. this wasn't just a midnight stroll. Vixen had plans... big plans. she arrived at the warehouse and knocked. a tall, foreboding figure looked through a peephole in the door. he had piercing blue eyes. ''well, well, well'', the unknown character said,'' look who showed up''. he opened the door for vixen. the warehouse looked different from the inside. it looked more like a hideout for renegades. outlaws. evil-doers.... because it WAS one. ''we've been expecting you'', said red x somewhere in the shadows.....

he appeared in a cloud of eerie darkness that hung like smoke then dissipated. he was looking over the city on one of the tallest buildings. like he always did. but he seemed to pay a lot of attention to titans tower. something was about to occur that included two...no... one of those titans. something he couldn't allow. he could not let it happen. he would make sure it did not. their was a bond between the two: one of the titans and the boy. the girl was a threat. a threat that had the potential to stand in the way of a major threat. both of them were threats. threats that had to be eliminated. at all costs. she'll get the picture soon enough, he thought, looking into raven's room through the window. very soon....

Arella knew something was going to happen. she could feel it in her body, her soul, her very essence. raven was in danger. hector was in danger. she and the monks of azarath knew what was in store. ''i knew this would happen someday'', she said to the monks.''we all knew.but i never wanted it to happen like this. whatever gabriel has planned with the boy... i cant stop it. we can't stop it. we cant interfere. too much is at stake''. she paced the sanctuary like a trapped lion. '' i can't allow anything to happen to raven. i couldn't forgive myself if i did. Raven has to realize she must stay away from hector. far away... her very life depends on it. and so does the lives of her friends.'' she turned to the monks for their opinion. they nodded. it was decided. hector would be eliminated. no one would interfere. this was not an act of evil from azarath. they had no choice. it must be done......

Raven put down the book she was reading and stared out the window. she had chills running up and down her spine. she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched by someone or something. it made her uncomfortable with the curtains open,so she closed them. but that didn't help much. it was as if whoever it was that was watching her could see through the curtains. as if they had x-ray vision. or as if they we're all- seeing. she couldn't tell which it was but she could tell that a foreboding cloud full of uncertainty and suspense hung over the room now. she could no longer bear it. she got up and left the room, wishing that whatever it was that spooked her and, the feeling of someone watching her, would be gone when she returned....

Hector woke up with a start. he was lying in an alley. he was homeless. he wastraveler,moving from place to place. he must of dozed off after escaping that beast. he remembered her glowong green eyes and her hideous grin. he shuddered. but then he remembered something. the dream he had just awaken from. he had a dream of a girl that would save him from that beast once and for all. but at a cost. why? he thought. why did i have that dream? who is she? a guardian angel or something?. hector would find out soon enough.

The titans we're in a another battle against control freak. nothing serious. just him disturbing the peace again with his talk of movies and tricked out remote comtrol. raven wasn't worried about him right now. she had other things to worry about. like why she still felt watched at this very moment... she turned to the left at the roof of a bank but saw no one. ''rae look out!'', beast boy said. just as raven turned to look, a minion of control freak's (this time a cardboard replica of a monster featured in a horror movie) lunged at her, tackling her like a linebacker. she warded it off with her telekenisis when she by attacking it with a city mailbox. back to her feet, cyborg said ''yo rae, wake up! stop day-dreaming!''. raven wished she was daydreaming after what happened next. just then, raven could sense someone was watching her again. this time she knew it. she could feel their eyes upon her, like a spotlight on a child with stage-fright. she turned around and saw the figure standing less than ten feet behind her. he immediately retreated without taking his eyes off of her and disappeared into an alley. she followed in hot pusiut. ''hey rae,'' beast boy called. where ya goin'?'' raven ignored him. control freak didn't matter right now. she wanted answers. and she wanted them desperately. after chasing him for what seemed like an eternity, the figure headed straight for a dead end. she had him now.raven cornered him. he was trapped. or was it the reciprocal? raven asked, ''who are you? where did you come from?'' he was silent. he had a grim expression on his face. raven took three steps forward. '' i said, who are you?'' finally he responded. but with an answer that chilled raven to the bone.'' i am the angel of death. i am here to ascertain you don't stand in my way by ridding you from existence''. in a flash, he had raven by the throat. the breath of life was taken from her lungs and replaced with an empty void. raven tried to conjure up her powers to fight back, but it was no use. she was helpless with no one their to aid her. she really wished she was daydreaming like Cyborg said......

so.... how is this Smile

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 5/4/2009, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

fanfiction Empty Re: fanfiction

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/4/2009, 2:35 pm

TitanCalix wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:It was dusk. the nighttime air cooled the city,whistling by with an eerie tone. this was the ideal time for evil to creep around and about, in search of an opportunity to strike and to let it's impact be known to any unfortunate citizen who crossed paths with it. while the city slumbered, vixen was awake,aware, and aspiring to make a drastic move in the corrupted game of ''Rundown'' she initiated with hector. she was moving with the silence of a mouse but with the boldness of a lion as she crept down an alley that lead to an abandoned warehouse blocked off by a bank. this wasn't just a midnight stroll. Vixen had plans... big plans. she arrived at the warehouse and knocked. a tall, foreboding figure looked through a peephole in the door. he had piercing blue eyes. ''well, well, well'', the unknown character said,'' look who showed up''. he opened the door for vixen. the warehouse looked different from the inside. it looked more like a hideout for renegades. outlaws. evil-doers.... because it WAS one. ''we've been expecting you'', said red x somewhere in the shadows.....

he appeared in a cloud of eerie darkness that hung like smoke then dissipated. he was looking over the city on one of the tallest buildings. like he always did. but he seemed to pay a lot of attention to titans tower. something was about to occur that included two...no... one of those titans. something he couldn't allow. he could not let it happen. he would make sure it did not. their was a bond between the two: one of the titans and the boy. the girl was a threat. a threat that had the potential to stand in the way of a major threat. both of them were threats. threats that had to be eliminated. at all costs. she'll get the picture soon enough, he thought, looking into raven's room through the window. very soon....

Arella knew something was going to happen. she could feel it in her body, her soul, her very essence. raven was in danger. hector was in danger. she and the monks of azarath knew what was in store. ''i knew this would happen someday'', she said to the monks.''we all knew.but i never wanted it to happen like this. whatever gabrielle has planned with the boy... i cant stop it. we can't stop it. we cant interfere. too much is at stake''. she paced the sanctuary like a trapped lion. '' i can't allow anything to happen to raven. i couldn't forgive myself if i did. Raven has to realize she must stay away from hector. far away... her very life depends on it. and so does the lives of her friends.'' she turned to the monks for their opinion. they nodded. it was decided. hector would be eliminated. no one would interfere. this was not an act of evil from azarath. they had no choice. it must be done......

Raven put down the book she was reading and stared out the window. she had chills running up and down her spine. she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched by someone or something. it made her uncomfortable with the curtains open,so she closed them. but that didn't help much. it was as if whoever it was that was watching her could see through the curtains. as if they had x-ray vision. or as if they we're all- seeing. she couldn't tell which it was but she could tell that a foreboding cloud full of uncertainty and suspense hung over the room now. she could no longer bear it. she got up and left the room, wishing that whatever it was that spooked her and, the feeling of someone watching her, would be gone when she returned....

Hector woke up with a start. he was lying in an alley. he was homeless. he wastraveler,moving from place to place. he must of dozed off after escaping that beast. he remembered her glowong green eyes and her hideous grin. he shuddered. but then he remembered something. the dream he had just awaken from. he had a dream of a girl that would save him from that beast once and for all. but at a cost. why? he thought. why did i have that dream? who is she? a guardian angel or something?. hector would find out soon enough.

The titans we're in a another battle against control freak. nothing serious. just him disturbing the peace again with his talk of movies and tricked out remote comtrol. raven wasn't worried about him right now. she had other things to worry about. like why she still felt watched at this very moment... she turned to the left at the roof of a bank but saw no one. ''rae look out!'', beast boy said. just as raven turned to look, a minion of control freak's (this time a cardboard replica of a monster featured in a horror movie) lunged at her, tackling her like a linebacker. she warded it off with her telekenisis when she by attacking it with a city mailbox. back to her feet, cyborg said ''yo rae, wake up! stop day-dreaming!''. raven wished she was daydreaming after what happened next. just then, raven could sense someone was watching her again. this time she knew it. she could feel their eyes upon her, like a spotlight on a child with stage-fright. she turned around and saw the figure standing less than ten feet behind her. he immediately retreated without taking his eyes off of her and disappeared into an alley. she followed in hot pusiut. ''hey rae,'' beast boy called. where ya goin'?'' raven ignored him. control freak didn't matter right now. she wanted answers. and she wanted them desperately. after chasing him for what seemed like an eternity, the figure headed straight for a dead end. she had him now.raven cornered him. he was trapped. or was it the reciprocal? raven asked, ''who are you? where did you come from?'' he was silent. he had a grim expression on his face. raven took three steps forward. '' i said, who are you?'' finally he responded. but with an answer that chilled raven to the bone.'' i am the angel of death. i am here to ascertain you don't stand in my way by ridding you from existence''. in a flash, he had raven by the throat. the breath of life was taken from her lungs and replaced with an empty void. raven tried to conjure up her powers to fight back, but it was no use. she was helpless with no one their to aid her. she really wished she was daydreaming like Cyborg said......

so.... how is this Smile

omg that is awesome! It's really suspenseful. TELL ME MORE! TELL ME MOOORE!!! Shocked

hold ur horses i'll get to it lol. glad u like it. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 5/4/2009, 4:46 pm

Dude, you should post this up in fanfiction.net!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/4/2009, 4:50 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:Dude, you should post this up in fanfiction.net!

yeah i thought about that Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/4/2009, 5:59 pm

its gonna be up soon on fanficion.net
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/13/2009, 9:42 pm

Raven bolted up in her bed. little beads of sweat trickled down her alarmed face. it was a dream ,she thought. just a dream....or was it? at that moment, raven realized something that startled her. she was not in bed. she was drifting... drifting into nothingness. Complete and utter emptiness. drifting into limbo.... am i... alive? she said aloud despite the absence of anyone to communicate with. anyone who would hear. anyone who could honestly answer that question that raced in her mind. she peered at her surroundings. which was impossible because there were none. just an eternal void. until that void was suddenly overwhlemed with a wave of darkness that chilled even raven. a wave so daunting, it reminded raven of a familar presence. a presence she did not like. a presence she feared. a presence of despair... suffering.. torture. she felt this same presence when it had claimed her very life... so she thought... but she didn't think when it came to this feeling. she knew this presence belonged to.... the angel of death. he was approaching her. advancing step by step. then the empty void was not so empty anymore. raven stared in awe as the scene unfolded before her. the void was no longer a void. it became a ruinous, deserted, Godforsaken terrain in the blink of an eye. adrenaline pumped within raven's veins. with her feet finally on firm ground and no longer drifting, she wanted to move, to run away, but found herself stuck. immobile. unable to move. maybe because of unbridled fear, maybe because the angel of death had a grip on her. not a physical one. but a mental one. raven soon found herself weary. she was dizzy, disoriented. she blinked. she blinked again. and again. with each blink he was moving closer and closer. blink. he was 10 feet from her. blink. 9 feet. blink. 8. blink. 5. blink...this time raven dared not open her eys, but instead subcummed to the pull of unconciousness. she then did something she rarely ever did. Raven fainted.....

Something did not feel right. not to robin. he knew something was wrong. it was past 12:30 in the afternoon and raven still not emerged from the confines of her room. ''i wonder if she's okay'' he thought. Maybe she was in there cooped up under the covers reading a book. maybe she decided she wanted to be alone for the day. or maybe.... robin shook his, dispelling any thoughts that question raven's well-being. standing by her door, robin decided not to knock. ''she'll show up when she's ready'', he said to himself and walked into the living room.

so far how is it? i'll post more later Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/14/2009, 12:58 am

thecrazykid3649 wrote:Raven bolted up in her bed. little beads of sweat trickled down her alarmed face. it was a dream ,she thought. just a dream....or was it? at that moment, raven realized something that startled her. she was not in bed. she was drifting... drifting into nothingness. Complete and utter emptiness. drifting into limbo.... am i... alive? she said aloud despite the absence of anyone to communicate with. anyone who would hear. anyone who could honestly answer that question that raced in her mind. she peered at her surroundings. which was impossible because there were none. just an eternal void. until that void was suddenly overwhlemed with a wave of darkness that chilled even raven. a wave so daunting, it reminded raven of a familar presence. a presence she did not like. a presence she feared. a presence of despair... suffering.. torture. she felt this same presence when it had claimed her very life... so she thought... but she didn't think when it came to this feeling. she knew this presence belonged to.... the angel of death. he was approaching her. advancing step by step. then the empty void was not so empty anymore. raven stared in awe as the scene unfolded before her. the void was no longer a void. it became a ruinous, deserted, Godforsaken terrain in the blink of an eye. adrenaline pumped within raven's veins. with her feet finally on firm ground and no longer drifting, she wanted to move, to run away, but found herself stuck. immobile. unable to move. maybe because of unbridled fear, maybe because the angel of death had a grip on her. not a physical one. but a mental one. raven soon found herself weary. she was dizzy, disoriented. she blinked. she blinked again. and again. with each blink he was moving closer and closer. blink. he was 10 feet from her. blink. 9 feet. blink. 8. blink. 5. blink...this time raven dared not open her eys, but instead subcummed to the pull of unconciousness. she then did something she rarely ever did. Raven fainted.....

Something did not feel right. not to robin. he knew something was wrong. it was past 12:30 in the afternoon and raven still not emerged from the confines of her room. ''i wonder if she's okay'' he thought. Maybe she was in there cooped up under the covers reading a book. maybe she decided she wanted to be alone for the day. or maybe.... robin shook his, dispelling any thoughts that question raven's well-being. standing by her door, robin decided not to knock. ''she'll show up when she's ready'', he said to himself and walked into the living room.

what do you mean by "how is it?"
IT'S AWESOME! XD
nehh so much suspense, can't wait to read
the next one :D neh, but take your time though,
no rush ^^ thanks for the awesome stories crazykid x]
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

fanfiction Empty fanfic: dealing with death

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/14/2009, 7:07 am

the continued version:

Raven bolted up in her bed. little beads of sweat trickled down her alarmed face. it was a dream ,she thought. just a dream....or was it? at that moment, raven realized something that startled her. she was not in bed. she was drifting... drifting into nothingness. Complete and utter emptiness. drifting into limbo.... am i... alive? she said aloud despite the absence of anyone to communicate with. anyone who would hear. anyone who could honestly answer that question that raced in her mind. she peered at her surroundings. which was impossible because there were none. just an eternal void. until that void was suddenly overwhlemed with a wave of darkness that chilled even raven. a wave so daunting, it reminded raven of a familar presence. a presence she did not like. a presence she feared. a presence of despair... suffering.. torture. she felt this same presence when it had claimed her very life... so she thought... but she didn't think when it came to this feeling. she knew this presence belonged to.... the angel of death. he was approaching her. advancing step by step. then the empty void was not so empty anymore. raven stared in awe as the scene unfolded before her. the void was no longer a void. it became a ruinous, deserted, Godforsaken terrain in the blink of an eye. adrenaline pumped within raven's veins. with her feet finally on firm ground and no longer drifting, she wanted to move, to run away, but found herself stuck. immobile. unable to move. maybe because of unbridled fear, maybe because the angel of death had a grip on her. not a physical one. but a mental one. raven soon found herself weary. she was dizzy, disoriented. she blinked. she blinked again. and again. with each blink he was moving closer and closer. blink. he was 10 feet from her. blink. 9 feet. blink. 8. blink. 5. blink...this time raven dared not open her eys, but instead subcummed to the pull of unconciousness. she then did something she rarely ever did. Raven fainted.....

Warp was satisfied. finally. it's all working out, just as i knew it would. he thought to himself as he stood from a distance gazing upon titans tower. he knew it would not be long before the titans we're wise to the ''alliance''' and the underhanded, evil deeds thereof. but it would be too late. too late for Hector, too late for the titans, too late for Raven. with this is mind, Warp grinned the evil grin of a cheshire cat. Soon, very soon, it will all be over. he thought in his mind. and the city will be mine... with that,and with a push of a button on his suit, Warp vanished.

Starfire paced the living room like it was a cage she could not be wait to be free from. ''oh'', she said in a pleading voice,'' i fear raven is in need of our assistance.'' beast boy said,''relax star, she probably turned into a vampire over night and is scared of the sun''. beast boy waited for someone to laugh, but no one was in the mood right now. or maybe his jokes just weren't funny. ignoring beast boy's corny remark, Cyborg said ''this is weird even for raven. i think somethin's up.'' ''maybe she's sick'', robin said, trying to ease the uneasiness that permeated the air around them. but it remained. not only was the uneasiness there because of raven's absence, but because the titans felt like they skipped a day. like time itself fast forwarded. none of them could shake the feeling. because it wasn't just a feeling....now there was silence. then starfire decided she had enough of the suspense.'' i am going to check on her''. she made her way to the door of raven's bedroom. and did what robin decided was not necessary. she knocked. ''raven,'' she called. no answer. she said again, louder "RAVEN??'' Quiet. complete Quiet. the door did not slide open like it usually did, so starfire slid it open. it was dark in ravens room. no lamp. the curtains we're drawn in. even with the room pitch black, starfire could tell the room was empty. at least she thought it was. someone was under raven's covers. starfire threw the covers off the figure. ''RAVEN!" somehow, raven was nice and safe under the covers..... reading a book? she looked at starfire with disinterst, her normal look. ''what is it starfire?'', she asked coarsly. '' i'm reading here'' starfire turned red.'' um we were all worried about your safety. we thought you were in trouble''. ''i thought so too'', raven answered. ''but it was all a dream''. starfire looked puzzled.'' what was all a''- realizing she said too much, Raven changed the subject.'' you can tell the others i'm all right, if you don't mind''. Starfire did so and was quick about it. then the room was no longer occupied by any titans. becuase there weren't anymore in the room.... Raven grinned a way raven would not grin. because it WASN'T Raven. the supposed ravevn took her true form... VIXEN! Starfire had been fooled... ''all according to plan'', she said to herself.''all according to plan....''

When Raven,the real Raven, woke up she found herself at the beginning of a bridge. a rickety, ragged bridge. she wondered where it came from. but then again, she was fine with not knowing, because other things mattered more at the moment. she felt that presence again. that eerie presence. and she knew what that meant....death was near. she got to her feet and gazed across the bridge. then she saw a door, what looked like to be a gateway to another world. Earth, maybe. maybe the door would take her home and maybe it'll take her somewhere she wouldn't want to be. raven tried to fly, but could not. her powers were drained from her at the moment. what was she going to do? then she heard that voice again. the voice of death. it said,'' i have a question for you, raven. if you answer truthfully, you will return home safely''. raven looked up, down and all around, but could not locate the angel. he continued,''but answer faslely and you have a choice to make: take the life of one of your closest friends or do a task for me. is it agreed?'' Raven had no choice.she had no willpower. as much as she hated herself for it, she agreed. he said,'' here is my question: if you had to die for one of your closest friends,.... would you?'' he vanished, leaving Raven to ponder the question that would evidently decide her fate.....

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 5/15/2009, 6:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/14/2009, 1:29 pm

TitanCalix wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:the continued version:

Warp was satisfied. finally. it's all working out, just as i knew it would. he thought to himself as he stood from a distance gazing upon titans tower. he knew it would not be long before the titans we're wise to the ''alliance''' and the underhanded, evil deeds thereof. but it would be too late. too late for Hector, too late for the titans, too late for Raven. with this is mind, Warp grinned the evil grin of a cheshire cat. Soon, very soon, it will all be over. he thought in his mind. and the city will be mine... with that,and with a push of a button on his suit, Warp vanished.

Starfire paced the living room like it was a cage she could not be wait to be free from. ''oh'', she said in a pleading voice,'' i fear raven is in need of our assistance.'' beast boy said,''relax star, she probably turned into a vampire over night and is scared of the sun''. beast boy waited for someone to laugh, but no one was in the mood right now. or maybe his jokes just weren't funny. ignoring beast boy's corny remark, Cyborg said ''this is weird even for raven. i think somethin's up.'' ''maybe she's sick'', robin said, trying to ease the uneasiness that permeated the air around them. but it remained. not only was the uneasiness there because of raven's absence, but because the titans felt like they skipped a day. like time itself fast forwarded. none of them could shake the feeling. because it wasn't just a feeling....now there was silence. then starfire decided she had enough of the suspense.'' i am going to check on her''. she made her way to the door of raven's bedroom. and did what robin decided was not necessary. she knocked. ''raven,'' she called. no answer. she said again, louder "RAVEN??'' Quiet. complete Quiet. the door did not slide open like it usually did, so starfire slid it open. it was dark in ravens room. no lamp. the curtains we're drawn in. even with the room pitch black, starfire could tell the room was empty. at least she thought it was. someone was under raven's covers. starfire threw the covers off the figure. ''RAVEN!" somehow, raven was nice and safe under the covers..... reading a book? she looked at starfire with disinterst, her normal look. ''what is it starfire?'', she asked coarsly. '' i'm reading here'' starfire turned red.'' um we were all worried about your safety. we thought you were in trouble''. ''i thought so too'', raven answered. ''but it was all a dream''. starfire looked puzzled.'' what was all a''- realizing she said too much, Raven changed the subject.'' you can tell the others i'm all right, if you don't mind''. Starfire did so and was quick about it. then the room was no longer occupied by any titans. becuase there weren't anymore in the room.... Raven grinned a way raven would not grin. because it WASN'T Raven. the supposed ravevn took her true form... VIXEN! Starfire had been fooled... ''all according to plan'', she said to herself.''all according to plan....''

When Raven,the real Raven, woke up she found herself at the beginning of a bridge. a rickety, ragged bridge. she wondered where it came from. but then again, she was fine with not knowing, because other things mattered more at the moment. she felt that presence again. that eerie presence. and she knew what that meant....death was near. she got to her feet and gazed across the bridge. then she saw a soor, what looked like to be a gateway to another world. Earth, maybe. maybe the door would take her home and maybe it'll take her somewhere she wouldn't want to be. raven tried to fly, but could not. her powers were drained from her at the moment. what was she going to do? then she heard that voice again. the voice of death. it said,'' i have a question for you, raven. if you answer truthfully, you will return home safely''. raven looked up, down and all around, but could not locate the angel.....

omg that is AWESOME! :D I love how descriptive you make it. It's all so suspenseful! omg I want more! I. WANT. MOOOOOOORE!!!!!!! *twitch twitch*

i edited it just now. there is more! Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

fanfiction Empty Dealing with death

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/6/2009, 7:57 pm

an edited, elongated version:

RECOGNITION:

REALIZATION:

PREMATURE VICTORY:

ANXIETY:

CHOICES:

When Raven,the real Raven, woke up she found herself at the beginning of a bridge. a rickety, ragged bridge. she wondered where it came from. but then again, she was fine with not knowing, because other things mattered more at the moment. she felt that presence again. that eerie presence. and she knew what that meant....death was near. she got to her feet and gazed across the bridge. then she saw a door, what looked like to be a gateway to another world. Earth, maybe. maybe the door would take her home and maybe it'll take her somewhere she wouldn't want to be. raven tried to fly, but could not. her powers were drained from her at the moment. what was she going to do? then she heard that voice again. the voice of death. it said,'' i have a question for you, raven. if you answer truthfully, you will return home safely....but not without a, shall i say ''metamorphisis''. raven didn't like the sound of that. she looked up, down and all around, but could not locate the angel. he continued,''but answer faslely and you have a choice to make: take the life of one of your closest friends or do a task for me, which will be greatly rewarded. refusing is no different from giving a false answer. is it agreed?'' Raven had no choice.she had no willpower. as much as she hated herself for it, she agreed. he said,'' here is my question: if you had to die for one of your closest friends,.... would you?'' he vanished, leaving Raven to ponder the question that would evidently decide her fate.....

LIKE A HAWK:

he was watching the tower intently, like a cheetah ready to strike. he looked at each and every titan from a distance too far for them to see him but close enough for him to see them. he grinned wryly. he wondered which titan would be the unlucky one, doomed to be embrolied in the unforgiving hands of fate, at the very mercy of destiny. fate would deal one of them a cruel hand. but death will provide one of them with the wild card.....with that thought, he disappeared, knowing the titans were in for a surprise.

FATE....:

Vixen had no doubt in her mind that their heinous plot would end in her favor. not just hers, but everyone who was involved in the sinister plot to seperate raven from hector. as she layed on raven's bed, disguised as raven, she knew it would only be a matter of time before the titans saw through her ruse and discovered that she was an imposter. but it mattered not. by then it would be too late. but for now, she had to add an ace in the hole. and what better way to impose a treacherous plight upon a hero besides forced captivity? it just depended on the victim......

TURNING POINT:

A bridge, forming from nothing but thin air, established itself before raven. the question wasn't hard to grasp nor understand. answering it was the tricky part. not only did she have to have confidence in her answer, but she had to trust her heart that deep down, she would speak the honest stone cold truth. and she knew she could do that. she's done in before. and yet....she had doubt. but she ignored it. calming herself, she put on her mysterious, courageous attitude and said, as if she was asked if she wanted eternal life, and said with confidence, with a hint of unrecognized doubt,''yes....''. she then took her first step, then another, then another, keeping an eye on the dark, never-ending abyss beneath her. she made it halfway, looking straight at the portal that was her only way out, her only sliver of hope. she kept towards the portal, filled with renewed hope, and sped up her gait. she was 3/5 there......4/5.......she made it. but this was too easy.. there had to be a catch, something to hammer her hope into dust...and there was.she looked into the portal. and what she saw almost made her lose her balance and tip over, if not cause her to go hysterical....
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/8/2009, 5:46 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:my first fanfiction

Ilike where this is heading..*reads*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 5:50 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:my first fanfiction

Ilike where this is heading..*reads*

thanx :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/8/2009, 5:51 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:the continued version of the fanfic:

Raven woke up to a dull morning. it was peaceful and silent, with no promise of trouble or anything out of the ordinary. except that dream she had the night before. images of the dream pounded in her head with the intensity of elephants stampeding. she remembered the boy, his familiar,charming face. and she knew he was in danger,seeking shelter from something. but what? and what did this boy have to do with her? why does he haunt her dreams?
before raven can ponder these questions any further, the titans alarm system rings meaning a villain has decided to come out and play. ''who is it this time?'' asks beast boy, who was sprawled on the sofa staring at the ceiling. the computer mainframe system screen displayed the words ''unknown threat''. '' the system says unknown''. robin said dryly.

It was Warp's turn to be upset. he was not supposed to get away, thought warp. ''vixen said she had it under control. if he is not captured soon, the titans will get to him. if so it will mean certain doom for all that is evil. if you want a job done right, you have to get it done yourself''. with a push of a button warp disappeared once again. destination: the present.

''AAHHHH!!'' this sound of frustration came from none other than vixen. she was furious. her loyal ally had failed her. she was beginning to think she would never succeed in her attempts to capture the boy, that all her endeavors were futile. but then it hit her. chasing the boy and scaring him to death won't get her very far in her plan to turn him over to the dark side. before a fox leads it's prey into the fox hole where it is devoured, the prey must trust the fox first. it must be lulled to sleep, so to speak. there must be a bond of trust between the fox and the prey. ''or at least, an ace in the hole'' she thought with grim satisfaction. eureka! she found the answer. the boy must be lulled to sleep,in so many words, like a fox's prey. then... yes then.... he would be devoured.....

good good! *reads on*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 5:55 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:the continued version of the fanfic:

good good! *reads on*

thanx again! :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/8/2009, 6:05 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:It was dusk. the nighttime air cooled the city,whistling by with an eerie tone. this was the ideal time for evil to creep around and about, in search of an opportunity to strike and to let it's impact be known to any unfortunate citizen who crossed paths with it. while the city slumbered, vixen was awake,aware, and aspiring to make a drastic move in the corrupted game of ''Rundown'' she initiated with hector. she was moving with the silence of a mouse but with the boldness of a lion as she crept down an alley that lead to an abandoned warehouse blocked off by a bank. this wasn't just a midnight stroll. Vixen had plans... big plans. she arrived at the warehouse and knocked. a tall, foreboding figure looked through a peephole in the door. he had piercing blue eyes. ''well, well, well'', the unknown character said,'' look who showed up''. he opened the door for vixen. the warehouse looked different from the inside. it looked more like a hideout for renegades. outlaws. evil-doers.... because it WAS one. ''we've been expecting you'', said red x somewhere in the shadows.....

Arella knew something was going to happen. she could feel it in her body, her soul, her very essence. raven was in danger. hector was in danger. she and the monks of azarath knew what was in store. ''i knew this would happen someday'', she said to the monks.''we all knew.but i never wanted it to happen like this. whatever gabriel has planned with the boy... i cant stop it. we can't stop it. we cant interfere. too much is at stake''. she paced the sanctuary like a trapped lion. '' i can't allow anything to happen to raven. i couldn't forgive myself if i did. Raven has to realize she must stay away from hector. far away... her very life depends on it. and so does the lives of her friends.'' she turned to the monks for their opinion. they nodded. it was decided. hector would be eliminated. no one would interfere. this was not an act of evil from azarath. they had no choice. it must be done......

so.... how is this Smile

FIGHT BACK FIGHT BACK!!! *pulls out 50 cal and mg42*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 6:05 pm

germany411 wrote:

so.... how is this Smile

FIGHT BACK FIGHT BACK!!! *pulls out 50 cal and mg42*

lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/8/2009, 6:09 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:Raven bolted up in her bed. little beads of sweat trickled down her alarmed face. it was a dream ,she thought. just a dream....or was it? at that moment, raven realized something that startled her. she was not in bed. she was drifting... drifting into nothingness. Complete and utter emptiness. drifting into limbo.... am i... alive? she said aloud despite the absence of anyone to communicate with. anyone who would hear. anyone who could honestly answer that question that raced in her mind. she peered at her surroundings. which was impossible because there were none. just an eternal void. until that void was suddenly overwhlemed with a wave of darkness that chilled even raven. a wave so daunting, it reminded raven of a familar presence. a presence she did not like. a presence she feared. a presence of despair... suffering.. torture. she felt this same presence when it had claimed her very life... so she thought... but she didn't think when it came to this feeling. she knew this presence belonged to.... the angel of death. he was approaching her. advancing step by step. then the empty void was not so empty anymore. raven stared in awe as the scene unfolded before her. the void was no longer a void. it became a ruinous, deserted, Godforsaken terrain in the blink of an eye. adrenaline pumped within raven's veins. with her feet finally on firm ground and no longer drifting, she wanted to move, to run away, but found herself stuck. immobile. unable to move. maybe because of unbridled fear, maybe because the angel of death had a grip on her. not a physical one. but a mental one. raven soon found herself weary. she was dizzy, disoriented. she blinked. she blinked again. and again. with each blink he was moving closer and closer. blink. he was 10 feet from her. blink. 9 feet. blink. 8. blink. 5. blink...this time raven dared not open her eys, but instead subcummed to the pull of unconciousness. she then did something she rarely ever did. Raven fainted.....

good..for now...*hops in panzer tank* Don't make me use it...because i will..
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 6:09 pm

germany411 wrote:

good..for now...*hops in panzer tank* Don't make me use it...because i will..
\

dum dum! look at the elongated version! Razz
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/8/2009, 6:19 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:an edited, elongated version:

RECOGNITION:

REALIZATION:

PREMATURE VICTORY:

ANXIETY:

CHOICES:

When Raven,the real Raven, woke up she found herself at the beginning of a bridge. a rickety, ragged bridge. she wondered where it came from. but then again, she was fine with not knowing, because other things mattered more at the moment. she felt that presence again. that eerie presence. and she knew what that meant....death was near. she got to her feet and gazed across the bridge. then she saw a door, what looked like to be a gateway to another world. Earth, maybe. maybe the door would take her home and maybe it'll take her somewhere she wouldn't want to be. raven tried to fly, but could not. her powers were drained from her at the moment. what was she going to do? then she heard that voice again. the voice of death. it said,'' i have a question for you, raven. if you answer truthfully, you will return home safely....but not without a, shall i say ''metamorphisis''. raven didn't like the sound of that. she looked up, down and all around, but could not locate the angel. he continued,''but answer faslely and you have a choice to make: take the life of one of your closest friends or do a task for me, which will be greatly rewarded. refusing is no different from giving a false answer. is it agreed?'' Raven had no choice.she had no willpower. as much as she hated herself for it, she agreed. he said,'' here is my question: if you had to die for one of your closest friends,.... would you?'' he vanished, leaving Raven to ponder the question that would evidently decide her fate.....

LIKE A HAWK:

he was watching the tower intently, like a cheetah ready to strike. he looked at each and every titan from a distance too far for them to see him but close enough for him to see them. he grinned wryly. he wondered which titan would be the unlucky one, doomed to be embrolied in the unforgiving hands of fate, at the very mercy of destiny. fate would deal one of them a cruel hand. but death will provide one of them with the wild card.....with that thought, he disappeared, knowing the titans were in for a surprise.

FATE....:

Vixen had no doubt in her mind that their heinous plot would end in her favor. not just hers, but everyone who was involved in the sinister plot to seperate raven from hector. as she layed on raven's bed, disguised as raven, she knew it would only be a matter of time before the titans saw through her ruse and discovered that she was an imposter. but it mattered not. by then it would be too late. but for now, she had to add an ace in the hole. and what better way to impose a treacherous plight upon a hero besides forced captivity? it just depended on the victim......

TURNING POINT:

A bridge, forming from nothing but thin air, established itself before raven. the question wasn't hard to grasp nor understand. answering it was the tricky part. not only did she have to have confidence in her answer, but she had to trust her heart that deep down, she would speak the honest stone cold truth. and she knew she could do that. she's done in before. and yet....she had doubt. but she ignored it. calming herself, she put on her mysterious, courageous attitude and said, as if she was asked if she wanted eternal life, and said with confidence, with a hint of unrecognized doubt,''yes....''. she then took her first step, then another, then another, keeping an eye on the dark, never-ending abyss beneath her. she made it halfway, looking straight at the portal that was her only way out, her only sliver of hope. she kept towards the portal, filled with renewed hope, and sped up her gait. she was 3/5 there......4/5.......she made it. but this was too easy.. there had to be a catch, something to hammer her hope into dust...and there was.she looked into the portal. and what she saw almost made her lose her balance and tip over, if not cause her to go hysterical....

more MORE!!!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 8:04 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:an edited, elongated version:

RECOGNITION:

REALIZATION:

PREMATURE VICTORY:

ANXIETY:

CHOICES:

LIKE A HAWK:

FATE....:

TURNING POINT:

more MORE!!!

lol u would like that wouldn't u? :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down