DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 5 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/25/2009, 5:49 pm

Rianna Lauren: Starts a new one. Usually germany's job, but... Oh well.
Germany411: realizes this and relinquishes duty onto you now lol
thecrazykid3649: *Gives germany the new job of forum dum dum* Razz :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 5 Empty yes.

Post by RaeStorkLove 7/30/2009, 1:57 pm

thecrazykid3649: *Gives germany the new job of forum dum dum*
RaeStorkLove: *wonders sadly at the mental state of everyone in the RP of randomness.* *screams "PIDGEON" at top of lungs*
RaeStorkLove
RaeStorkLove

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=709037901&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 5 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by teentitansfanlover 7/30/2009, 2:47 pm

FloatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
RiannaAndClaire: *sneaks behind karp and dumped a cup of chocolate shake on her head, then runs away*
thecrazykid3649:*gives karp a towel and steals rianna's phone, replacing it with a waffle*
germany411:*eats riri's phone ciz she needs a new one and also gives everyone chocolate blue berry waffles with real syrup*
Thewizardofodd12: * eats chinese food and eats crazy kid
FloatingMagikarp: *runs around in a circle*
PJA1692: steals wizards chinese food and sells it to a chinese guy
germany411:*goes and finds the chinese guy and tells him that germany want chinese food!!!! nom nom nom!!*
FloatingMagikarp: *calls Raven in to eat waffles with me at a cafe.* *Raven looks at germany* .__.
*looks back...and does E.T. voice "friend!"* <hug btw.
FloatingMagikarp: *quickly kidnaps Raven and throws her into the sky* (me:yay look at Raven go! XD) (Raven: -_-)
thecrazykid3649:*telepathically contacts raven to phase him out of wiz's stomach and then asks raven to send wiz to another dimension.*
FloatingMagikarp: *FloatingMagikarp eats the Herald*
thecrazykid3649*tickles karp making her throw up herald*
teentitansfanlover:*wacks FloatingMagikarp*
teentitansfanlover
teentitansfanlover

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 7/30/2009, 6:50 pm

FloatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
RiannaAndClaire: *sneaks behind karp and dumped a cup of chocolate shake on her head, then runs away*
thecrazykid3649:*gives karp a towel and steals rianna's phone, replacing it with a waffle*
germany411:*eats riri's phone ciz she needs a new one and also gives everyone chocolate blue berry waffles with real syrup*
Thewizardofodd12: * eats chinese food and eats crazy kid
FloatingMagikarp: *runs around in a circle*
PJA1692: steals wizards chinese food and sells it to a chinese guy
germany411:*goes and finds the chinese guy and tells him that germany want chinese food!!!! nom nom nom!!*
FloatingMagikarp: *calls Raven in to eat waffles with me at a cafe.* *Raven looks at germany* .__.
*looks back...and does E.T. voice "friend!"* <hug btw.
FloatingMagikarp: *quickly kidnaps Raven and throws her into the sky* (me:yay look at Raven go! XD) (Raven: -_-)
thecrazykid3649:*telepathically contacts raven to phase him out of wiz's stomach and then asks raven to send wiz to another dimension.*
FloatingMagikarp: *FloatingMagikarp eats the Herald*
thecrazykid3649*tickles karp making her throw up herald*
teentitansfanlover:*wacks FloatingMagikarp*
Artemis 1223*walks up eating a strawberry popsicle and carrying an m-16. "hey guys."*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/31/2009, 6:45 am

RaeStorkLove: *wonders sadly at the mental state of everyone in the RP of randomness.* *screams "PIDGEON" at top of lungs*
thecrazykid3649:*says artemis and teentitansfanlover were s'posed to copy and paste what raestorklove posted last, than notices m-16 and mistakes for waffle* WAFFLE!!!
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/31/2009, 9:30 am

thecrazykid3649:*says artemis and teentitansfanlover were s'posed to copy and paste what raestorklove posted last, than notices m-16 and mistakes for waffle* WAFFLE!!!
germany411: agrees with crazy cuz that post of art's was like months ago lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/2/2009, 6:28 pm

Artemis 1223: oh... -scratches head- uhm... that is not a waffle!!! -turns off the safty- so quit trying to eat it!
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/2/2009, 10:31 pm

Artemis 1223: oh... -scratches head- uhm... that is not a waffle!!! -turns off the safty- so quit trying to eat it!
thecrazykid3649: i didn't say i was going to eat it. i just said, ''WAFFLE!!!'' XD *runs off to eat real waffles and syrup* lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/3/2009, 7:55 am

thecrazykid3649: i didn't say i was going to eat it. i just said, ''WAFFLE!!!'' XD *runs off to eat real waffles and syrup* lol
Artemis 1223: *Laughs evily and pulls a waffle out of his pocket and starts eating.*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/3/2009, 8:05 am

Artemis 1223: *Laughs evily and pulls a waffle out of his pocket and starts eating.*
thecrazykid3649: *Starts laughing evilly with art* what are we evil laughing about? Twisted Evil lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/3/2009, 10:55 am

thecrazykid3649: *Starts laughing evilly with art* what are we evil laughing about? Twisted Evil lol
TitanCalix: *stares blankly* um.... heh.. I'm lost... isn't this the art forum? o.O
Thecrazykid3649: *points to the top of page* dis is the rp thingamobob. art is one thread up. Razz XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/3/2009, 11:12 am

TitanCalix: *stares blankly* um.... heh.. I'm lost... isn't this the art forum? o.O
Thecrazykid3649: *points to the top of page* dis is the rp thingamobob. art is one thread up. XD
TitanCalix: *looks around* ooooo... rp thingamobob... I wanna try I wanna try I wanna try
Thecrazykid3649: *blinks* u already did try it. u just made two posts. Razz lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/3/2009, 1:39 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *points to the top of page* dis is the rp thingamobob. art is one thread up. XD
TitanCalix: *looks around* ooooo... rp thingamobob... I wanna try I wanna try I wanna try
Thecrazykid3649: *blinks* u already did try it. u just made two posts. lol
germany411: pokes riri*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/3/2009, 9:44 pm

TitanCalix: Heheheheheheheee rp thingamobobs are fun
Artemis 1223*keeps laughing but suddenly reaches in pocket and pulls out syrup for waffle*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/3/2009, 9:49 pm

Artemis 1223*keeps laughing but suddenly reaches in pocket and pulls out syrup for waffle*
Thecrazykid3649: *Does tango cha-cha slide with no music* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/3/2009, 10:35 pm

Artemis 1223*looks at crazy.... gets a thought... puts syrup under his feet then retreats a short distance.*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/3/2009, 10:41 pm

Artemis 1223*looks at crazy.... gets a thought... puts syrup under his feet then retreats a short distance.*
Thecrazykid3649: *dances around in art's bedroom, tracking syrup everwhere* ooops. did i do that? ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 8/4/2009, 4:33 am

Thecrazykid3649: *dances around in art's bedroom, tracking syrup everwhere* ooops. did i do that? ^^
EllaMila1 : *Walks into room, slides out in the syrup, stands up, takes some syrup from her face en throws it to Thecrazykid3649 who falls into the filth. x]
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 7:33 am

EllaMila1 : *Walks into room, slides out in the syrup, stands up, takes some syrup from her face en throws it to Thecrazykid3649 who falls into the filth. x]
Thecrazykid3649: *eats up all the syrup on the floor and does the choppercity juke* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 9:53 am

germany411: starts yet another one and applauds ella for her endeavors lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 8/4/2009, 11:24 am

EllaMila1: thanks,thanks *bows* Now go flower shop and buy some roses to throw at me ^^
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 12:24 pm

EllaMila1: thanks,thanks *bows* Now go flower shop and buy some roses to throw at me ^^
TitanCalix: So... what is the point of these? They're very fun and all, but I still don't get the purpose xD
germany411: does something better and throws hope diamonds at ella. The purpose is...there is no purpose lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 12:37 pm

TitanCalix: So... what is the point of these? They're very fun and all, but I still don't get the purpose xD
germany411: does something better and throws hope diamonds at ella. The purpose is...there is no purpose lol
Thecrazykid3649: its all randmoness!!!!! mwahahahahah!!! *runs around in circles*
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 8/4/2009, 1:26 pm

Thecrazykid3649: its all randmoness!!!!! mwahahahahah!!! *runs around in circles*
EllaMila1: *Sets up big eyes, grabs some diamonds and looks hypnotized at it. But then awakens and looks random to crazykid.*
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 1:27 pm

EllaMila1: *Sets up big eyes, grabs some diamonds and looks hypnotized at it. But then awakens and looks random to crazykid.*
thecrazykid3649: *chases his non-existent tail* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next