DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Web Comic

+29
JusticeBorn
Terra
Rain
Rinisa
Starfire_02
Eve
FloatingMagikarp
trainergreen
Forza3yeah
Rachel1466
~Angel~
archiesangel
Laughing_Man
Cylor
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Vandal
j1e3s5
PJA1692
AddyBaby
redeagle321
ravenfan
thewizardofodd12
Sierra
Naked Snake
Raevien
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
TheDeceiverGod
33 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Teen Titans Web Comic - Page 5 Empty Im offering!

Post by thewizardofodd12 9/21/2009, 1:36 pm

I am Offering my services to draw and be an artist 2
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Web Comic - Page 5 Empty Re: Teen Titans Web Comic

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/21/2009, 1:41 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:I am Offering my services to draw and be an artist 2

I'll put you down for Line Art shall I.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing_Man 9/21/2009, 3:54 pm

As I said before I'm still up for being a typesetter/panelist, I found an old example of a small test comic i made with the program nearly two years ago, if you want an example ( https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/zencao/?action=view&current=Page_1.jpg) note that it was done in about 5 minutes using a video game. Also, the jokes and writing are terrible, mainly because it was mostly inside jokes to do with the game and its community

I'd love to be involved in the writing, but it looks like you're over-staffed in that department. So at most I'd say I'm up for being a assistant script producer.

I'd like to help with editing, either as a concept approval officer or as a final draft approval officer, which I could do at the same time as typesetting if that would be o.k.

Short version: I wanna be an editor Razz
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/21/2009, 4:34 pm

I would like to be a line artist please. Unless there is some other place that is in need of work...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/21/2009, 4:46 pm

If i am not late do u think I can be an artist to on this.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/21/2009, 4:59 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:As I said before I'm still up for being a typesetter/panelist, I found an old example of a small test comic i made with the program nearly two years ago, if you want an example ( https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/zencao/?action=view&current=Page_1.jpg) note that it was done in about 5 minutes using a video game. Also, the jokes and writing are terrible, mainly because it was mostly inside jokes to do with the game and its community

I'd love to be involved in the writing, but it looks like you're over-staffed in that department. So at most I'd say I'm up for being a assistant script producer.

I'd like to help with editing, either as a concept approval officer or as a final draft approval officer, which I could do at the same time as typesetting if that would be o.k.

Alright Laughing I have you marked down as an assistant script producer & maybe a concept approval officer, I think those two would go well together.

As for the Typesetter/panelist position, we currently already have a Typesetter, but Panelist is an interesting idea, I'll keep you in mind for the since we're still looking for a Lead Artist.

As for you angels, (I amuse myself) Archie we have plenty of places that need work, and plenty of places open as of right now we have one Typesetter and one Line Artist, if you want to be another Line Artist by all means, though we could use at least one Colorist.

Same for you Dark, lines or color at your discretion.

Though we could also use an effects monkey.

As for Right this moment I'm putting Archie down as Line Artist and Dark down as Colorist. Let me know otherwise if that doesn't suit you.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/21/2009, 6:15 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:As I said before I'm still up for being a typesetter/panelist, I found an old example of a small test comic i made with the program nearly two years ago, if you want an example ( https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/zencao/?action=view&current=Page_1.jpg) note that it was done in about 5 minutes using a video game. Also, the jokes and writing are terrible, mainly because it was mostly inside jokes to do with the game and its community

Alright Laughing I have you marked down as an assistant script producer & maybe a concept approval officer, I think those two would go well together.

As for the Typesetter/panelist position, we currently already have a Typesetter, but Panelist is an interesting idea, I'll keep you in mind for the since we're still looking for a Lead Artist.

As for you angels, (I amuse myself) Archie we have plenty of places that need work, and plenty of places open as of right now we have one Typesetter and one Line Artist, if you want to be another Line Artist by all means, though we could use at least one Colorist.

As for Right this moment I'm putting Archie down as Line Artist and Dark down as Colorist. Let me know otherwise if that doesn't suit you.

Thank you very much. Alas I have not yet obtained the software needed to do coloring and have no experiance at all with effects so line art suits me quite fine. =) I just hope that I have enough skill to do what is required...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/21/2009, 6:26 pm

[quote="archiesangel"]
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Thank you very much. Alas I have not yet obtained the software needed to do coloring and have no experiance at all with effects so line art suits me quite fine. =) I just hope that I have enough skill to do what is required...[/q

K I will be an artist for this proj.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/21/2009, 6:55 pm

Well Dark would you be willing to be the Colorist then? As of now we are lacking one.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 5:25 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Well Dark would you be willing to be the Colorist then? As of now we are lacking one.

Well I don't want to take up too many jobs but I can color aswell even without a tablet. I have PS and ILL CS4
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/22/2009, 6:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:Well Dark would you be willing to be the Colorist then? As of now we are lacking one.

Well I don't want to take up too many jobs but I can color aswell even without a tablet. I have PS and ILL CS4

Well that puts you a head ahead of most, would you mind the mantel of Lead Artist?
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 6:31 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well that puts you a head ahead of most, would you mind the mantel of Lead Artist?

Whoa whoa whoa! If anything I'm greatly behind all of you cause my dad took my computer.. I don't have it on me now but I do have it. I will gladly as long as I get it back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/22/2009, 6:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa! If anything I'm greatly behind all of you cause my dad took my computer.. I don't have it on me now but I do have it. I will gladly as long as I get it back.

Well as of this moment we are lacking two things which are absolutely essential to even begin thinking about starting the production. The first of which is a Script, which I hope us to have at least made progress toward by the end of the month.
The second is a Lead Artist, and even if you don't get your accessories back it's your mind that I'm more interested in darling. You're already attempting to make a comic on your own which will mean that you will have a sort of... test run, something to try out ideas on, or something to be conservative with, which ever you choose the fact remains that it gives you comic production experience which none of the others here have. Thus, I believe you would be the best choice to Lead the Artists here.

Don't worry. I'll be at your side every step. Twisted Evil
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 6:51 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well as of this moment we are lacking two things which are absolutely essential to even begin thinking about starting the production. The first of which is a Script, which I hope us to have at least made progress toward by the end of the month.
The second is a Lead Artist, and even if you don't get your accessories back it's your mind that I'm more interested in darling. You're already attempting to make a comic on your own which will mean that you will have a sort of... test run, something to try out ideas on, or something to be conservative with, which ever you choose the fact remains that it gives you comic production experience which none of the others here have. Thus, I believe you would be the best choice to Lead the Artists here.

XD I'm flattered, even if you are twisted. Fine then, I accept.

But I was planning on hosting my comic here, where will we host the main comic?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/22/2009, 6:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Probably here as well... but I'm working on an alternate solution.

Worse case we'll just be the Teen Titans of Snafu
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 7:27 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Probably here as well... but I'm working on an alternate solution.

Worse case we'll just be the Teen Titans of Snafu

why is getting hosted on snafu bad? Why don't we do both?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/22/2009, 7:36 pm

It wasn't intended as something bad to Snafu, truth be told I don't know how to go about getting hosted there.
My comment was more in reference to Snafu as a site with many comics hosted on it. Where as the worse case would be we would become a site hosting many varied Teen Titans Web Comics.

Of course first we need to get people to sign up, Like they said they would! *Hint Hint HINT!*
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 11:37 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:It wasn't intended as something bad to Snafu, truth be told I don't know how to go about getting hosted there.
My comment was more in reference to Snafu as a site with many comics hosted on it. Where as the worse case would be we would become a site hosting many varied Teen Titans Web Comics.

Of course first we need to get people to sign up, Like they said they would! *Hint Hint HINT!*

Ahh I see, become like snafu, host different titan comics.. We can call it FUBAR!! Lol, an ode to military abriviation. Nonono just kidding, I get what you're talking about.

But seriously.. We need to start this thing. The writers need to start writing while I save for a tablet and earn my computer back! We have a whole buttload of stories we could use in the episode ideas thread, and I got pitched an episode by Raven a couple of days ago.. Really start ASAP!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 1:59 pm

Cmon! Let's get this started!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing_Man 9/23/2009, 3:46 pm

Who's the head writer then?!
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 4:07 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:Who's the head writer then?!

If you happen to have an uncanny skill in writing by all means!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing_Man 9/23/2009, 5:18 pm

Mercy wrote:

I'm not sure I follow, aren't we waiting on the general concept creator to give us script peons something to do? D:
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/23/2009, 5:19 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I'm not sure I follow, aren't we waiting on the general concept creator to give us script peons something to do? D:

If thats the case, we can get it started. But i think there are a few more positions that need filling....
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing_Man 9/23/2009, 5:34 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:

If thats the case, we can get it started. But i think there are a few more positions that need filling....

I'm itching to get started, so if the general concept maker can throw up some ideas I can start judging them in a harsh way Smile
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/23/2009, 5:37 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I'm itching to get started, so if the general concept maker can throw up some ideas I can start judging them in a harsh way Smile

Thanx...that makes me feel so much better since i am the general concept generator -_- XD

But then again, criticism is more helpful than praise. Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next