DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Epic Fanfiction: Episode 2: "Pawns" Part 2

Go down

My Epic Fanfiction: Episode 2: "Pawns" Part 2 Empty My Epic Fanfiction: Episode 2: "Pawns" Part 2

Post by PurpleIsManly 7/22/2009, 5:13 pm

Beast Boy walked down the hall and into the kitchen. He started to make himself some tofu eggs and bacon. In just a few minutes, all the others were in there with him. Starfire had the Zorkaberry pie she had made a few nights ago, Robin had ham and eggs, Cyborg had some cereal and pie, and Raven had her usual Herbal tea. Beast Boy tried to make conversation. "So......anything going on?" Just after BB spoke, something exploded. Titans tower was under attack. A blur of black ran through the smoke. When the smoke cleared, Robin was gone. It was time. The Titans tracked Robin's communicator to the old library. They went into the "gem room."

A teenager with black, messy hair sat in the giant hand. "Hello. Thank goodness you have come! I need your help. Please, stand on the hand with me." The Titans went to sit on the hand. They felt weak. The teenager grinned. "That was easier than I thought. Raven, now!" Raven looked down. After a few seconds of silence and shock, she began reciting something. A prophecy. One the Titans had all heard before.

The teenager turned around to put something on his face. A mask. Raven continued reciting. "The gem shall be his portal." Robin sat down, paralyzed with the rest of the Titans, and said, "What the? Where am I? How did-" Robin stopped to listen to Raven. "He comes to sire. The end of all things mortal!" A horrible screeching sound overcame the Titans, while blinding lights flashed constantly. They woke up in a strange place. It was...blank. The Titans could see nothing but each other, but there were many things there. The place twisted reality, and that's all they knew. Robin looked around. "Where are we?" Raven sighed and said, "We're nonexistant. This is the realm for everything that doesn't exist."

Beast Boy stared at Raven curiously. "So....why did we come here, and why did Robin set up a trap?" Raven stared back and said, "Trigon possessed Robin to lure you guys here, and I was....supposed to help. It's not Robin's fault, it's mine. Because....I had a choice, and I didn't choose the right one. I'm sorry." Beast Boy's expression gained quite a bit of care, and a little bit of sadness. "Dude...um...Raven...it's not your fault. None of this is your fault. We'll get out of here. I promise." He took Raven's hand and smiled. Raven hugged Beast Boy passionateley as Beast Boy's face became totally red.

Cyborg almost laughed at BB's face, but Robin gave him "the look." Robin face lit up. "I got it! We don't know how to get out of here, so the answer must be somewhere in here." Robin closed his eyes, and saw everything. He searched around for the answer, while the others found it. After hours of searching, the Titans finally found the answer. Raven simply had to recite a long spell. Everyone gathered around Raven and waited. "Azarath Tormanori Metrion Bolsalornaris Zinthos, Recondaris Nekos Nex, Trikaa Zomnu Nor, Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" A bright light enveloped the Titans as their senses got blury. The Titans all fell unconscious. When they woke up, they were in the giant hand. Most of the place was destoryed, but the Titans could see a clear, blue sky, and hear children playing.
PurpleIsManly
PurpleIsManly

Back to top Go down