DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were?

4 posters

Go down

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were? Empty what character do you think you are most like or wish you were?

Post by j1e3s5 8/16/2009, 4:16 pm

lol i have seen a bunch of topics asking, if you were a titan what powers would you have? but i want to ask who do you think you would be most similer to in personality(how you act), image(if you look similar),and desires(what things you like). i think these 3 things should basicly cover it, so just reply back telling me who you think you/or someone else is most similar to. also if you cant find someone who you think you match with even close, then put who you would like to be^^ and what qualitys you like about them, maby do both?
i am aware that you might not be able to find something for each catagory, if so just put "N/A" or something to let us know, or maby just put something that might make sense but your not sure, i guess i will start

also you can put a villain too>< *j hopes theres no evil masterminds out there* XD lol

the titan i think i am most like is "beastboy" XD lol bet you didnt see that coming ><
reasons:
personality: i am goofy and fun to be with, i act weird and random at times but can be serious also.

image: obviously i am not green>< lol so i guess i cant match that, but i have hair similar to his i guess^^

desires: i LOVE animals, never had tofu before though:P

i will do both ><
i wish i was beast boy also^^ lol so i could be any animal and fly/swim and crap lol kk your turn guys^^ have fun with it
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were? Empty Mix

Post by Music_Hero2779 8/24/2009, 7:36 pm

Well... I love being funny, but I'm not that funny so not Beast Boy... I dress and look more like Raven. I take my self WAY to seriously, more of a thinker than a rush into stuff person. So mabye Robin ??? idk But I have had Tofu before... It was good but I love my meat! :D
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were? Empty Re: what character do you think you are most like or wish you were?

Post by WinterRain 8/28/2009, 1:11 am

i Dress like raven and sometimes act like raven, with little emotions and always dress in blue and can get mad pretty easy. Embarassed also, i hav a dark side. and can get kinda random with things so i kinda act like starfire, and i always try to be nice and all. so i think im more like Raven Smile
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were? Empty Re: what character do you think you are most like or wish you were?

Post by j1e3s5 8/30/2009, 12:08 am

icegal2779 wrote:Well... I love being funny, but I'm not that funny so not Beast Boy... I dress and look more like Raven. I take my self WAY to seriously, more of a thinker than a rush into stuff person. So mabye Robin ??? idk But I have had Tofu before... It was good but I love my meat! :D

Oo???....lol so what your saying is, your more like a cross breed between, beastboy, raven, and robin??? XD lol wait, thats 3? lol tri-breed? is that possible?!?!!? idk lol and thats a weird image to think that you would be those 3's offspring?? wow kk shuting up now Oo lol
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

what character do you think you are most like or wish you were? Empty TT

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/2/2009, 5:02 pm

My personality is a mix of Beast Boy, Terra, and Starfire. (Possibly some Raven) I understand why Terra did what she did and I get confused and don't know who to trust similiar to Terra. I love to make people laugh and I accept People no matter what like Beast Boy. I'm happy, kind, and ask lots of questions like Starfire. And when I'm mad I become extrem;y sarcastic like Raven. As for looks...I don't really look like any of the Titans.
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/21/2009, 4:03 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:Well... I love being funny, but I'm not that funny so not Beast Boy... I dress and look more like Raven. I take my self WAY to seriously, more of a thinker than a rush into stuff person. So mabye Robin ??? idk But I have had Tofu before... It was good but I love my meat! :D

Oo???....lol so what your saying is, your more like a cross breed between, beastboy, raven, and robin??? XD lol wait, thats 3? lol tri-breed? is that possible?!?!!? idk lol and thats a weird image to think that you would be those 3's offspring?? wow kk shuting up now Oo lol

LoL If they were plants then it would be possabile...
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down