DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wet Blanketz Teim

+8
BigHazelEyes
Azrael
~Angel~
Riaaanna
Laughing_Man
archiesangel
Thecrazykid3649
Naked Snake
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wet Blanketz Teim - Page 4 Empty Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Naked Snake 9/6/2009, 12:29 pm

Azrael wrote:
archiesangel wrote:I understand that and I know that it is a very unlikely if impossible chance that the show will come back, I am talking about making our own season six. We can do it and nothing for enjoyment or for the love of the show is a lost cause. I think that is what we should focus on doing right now. That way no one is wasting their time on something that will do or mean nothing.
I like you. You're rational. That seems like something that should be common, but it sadly isn't.

I'm actually surprised how many of you were actually willing to hear me out in any regard. Judging by Snakes experiences, I hadn't exactly any high hopes.

So long as nobody talks about sealing the entrance to the dark zone with their own body, I think you'll be fine.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/6/2009, 12:33 pm

Azrael wrote:
archiesangel wrote:I understand that and I know that it is a very unlikely if impossible chance that the show will come back, I am talking about making our own season six. We can do it and nothing for enjoyment or for the love of the show is a lost cause. I think that is what we should focus on doing right now. That way no one is wasting their time on something that will do or mean nothing.
I like you. You're rational. That seems like something that should be common, but it sadly isn't.

I'm actually surprised how many of you were actually willing to hear me out in any regard. Judging by Snakes experiences, I hadn't exactly any high hopes.

Thank you.

I believe that anyone who goes against the crowd should at least be listened to.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/6/2009, 12:34 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Thank you.

I believe that anyone who goes against the crowd should at least be listened to.

Where the hell were you when I first got here and everybody shouted me down for daring to be different?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 12:35 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Thank you.

yeah everyone should be listened to then ignored.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/6/2009, 12:36 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Thank you.

Where the hell were you when I first got here and everybody shouted me down for daring to be different?
But Snake! It's simple! Why can't you see it? You're just not as awesome or sexy as I am!

I'm simply mesmerizing! Cool

Last edited by Azrael on 9/6/2009, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/6/2009, 12:36 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Thank you.

Guess I came a little late hmm?
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 12:39 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Thank you.

Guess I came a little late hmm?
I guess i missed more than i thought.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.