DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 21 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 6:45 pm

As Nightstalker charged witht he knife, Zero used his powers to cause it to twist in churn into a small statue- of himself. 'Looks better- now you have a little momento of me when i PUT YOU IN PRISON!' Zero said, doging her bullets with ease with his powers. 'Hm, not a bad getup, but I personally like things more cute and earthy.' He said, begining his long list of taunts. 'oh, and I would dye my hair green if I were you. I think green is your color.' He said, hovering in circles around her, trying to bug the living crap outa her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 6:58 pm

Ivy had cleared out the whole building and hopped into the tunnel herself. She showed the others the way out (It ended into Town Square) and then did some more digging to the next 3 buildings that were bound to fall if something happened. She began rushing people out, and took a quick glimpse out a window. Good, Zero and Luna were distracting Nightstalker.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/19/2010, 7:00 pm

"You retarded freind, what's her name, again? like, Kermit, or something?" Another small rocket cmae out od her knee and hit luna, making the sheild drop. She ran over to Zero. "Yeah, green's my favorite color. Here's my number. 270-KICKASS!" (Lol, could not resist) she kicked his chest, sendibng him to the floor. She tried to escape, but Luna was most likely standnig by now.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/19/2010, 7:15 pm

It took Sky alittle longer than expected to reach the fight. When she did she was able to block Nightstalker's escape. "Do I really need to destroy you agian?" Sky said, "You villians don't learn." Her fangs grew. In a deep voice she said, "Your just in time for a snack."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 7:17 pm

Karmy mustn't have picked it up since last fight but her suit was fireproof. She blocked her face, got as low as possible and charged at her foe. "I already know how it feels like!" Malice screamed as she dismissed her weapons and choked Karmy. "Now, you didn't answer my question! Where's Jamie?!"

Jamie had been Malice's armorer for two years, as long as they've been friends she had always been his client. They met after Malice had the order from Slade to kill him and take all his guns from him that he took back illegally from Iraq. On approaching his house he spotted her. He was pointing a shotgun straight at her and told her to "Come out! I can see you!" Malice held up her hands and approached him. "What're you doing? Are you with the government?" He asked her. "No." She responded. He still had his gun pointed to her.

"Little lady, what are you doing?"
"I heard you have guns."
"Are you a cop? You don't look like a cop."
"I'm not a cop."
"So what? What do you want guns for?"
"Do I need to tell you?"
"What? look lady, isn't it kinda cold?"
"A little."
"C'mon in."

He walked to his and trailer opened the door. Malice stood there, he was being nice to her. "What?" She asked. "C'mon! What? You expect me to let you freeze your ass out here?" Jamie asked. She was supposed to kill him and he ended up showing him kindness. She didn't know how to respond, Slade was the only one who ever showed him kindness. "Git in here, have some coca or coffee, or else Imma shoot yer pretty lil ass." Rude but good intentions. That night, she stayed there and talked with him. All night. He let her sleep there. Jamie was the only one to call her Alice since Slade picked her up. She had a bond with Jamie, and she bought guns and explosives from him for extremely cheap prices. She was her only true friend. Often times she would stop by just to get a good nights sleep. Malice always knew where he was. But now he could be anywhere.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 7:31 pm

"Ghnaoff of me!" and Karmy rammed her head into Malice's. Both of them shook their heads to clear the little Starfires, and then they faced each other. "I sent him to a hotel downtown! I don't want someone innocent hurt!" Never again she said in her head.

She suddenly realized that her fire blast had ignited the trailer, "Oh crap! Well it looks like we're finishing this else where!" she quickly pulled out a fire extinguisher and put out the small flames. "Now lets go outside." and she snapped her fingers and a large portal appeared underneath the both of them. Karmy, since she had more experience with her portals, fell in a crouch while Malice, fell into a heap. "You don't travel much do you?" and she tackled Malice and glued her hands over her eyes.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/19/2010, 7:33 pm

(okay.. so i realized I forgot to do this earlier... so yeah im just guna post my OC character sheet.. O.o)

Hero
Hero Name- Carafrost
Real Name- Ella Frostal
Age- 15
Sex-Female

Appearance
Eyes- Ice Blue, aqua, ocean blue (they change color with her mood)
Hair- Long platinum blonde hair that falls a little past her shoulders with a side part including two blue short streaks (On super rare occasions when she gets really mad her hair looks as though it is white)
Height- 5’8
Weight- 115
Skin Tone- Pale, sometimes looks as though it is light blue (but only on rare occasions when she gets super mad, like her hair)
Dress:
Casual-Ice blue dress that is long sleeved and a slight halter top. The skirt part of the dress is a mini bubble skirt that flows two inches above her knees. Her shoes are short and slightly high-heeled, grayish-blueish boots that are made of leather.
Formal- Ice blue bubble dress with beading under the bodice to highlight the empire waist. This dress is sleeveless, low-cut, and made of silk. Goes to her knees and is assorted with an ice crystal bracelet and matching necklace, and high heels that have 3 small ice crystals on the front.
General- Carafrost is a very attractive young girl who wears a lot of blue. She has been told that Ice blue suits her the best out of all the colors.

Abilities

Physical Abilities:

Freezing- Carafrost can make anything around her turn to ice. All she has to do is think about it.

Ice beams- She can shoot Ice beams from her hands and eyes.

Super Strength- Although she is super strong, Carafrost is only as strong as her ice powers allow her to be. The heaviest thing she can hold up is a glacier.

Mental Abilities:

Expert Combatant- Carafrost is an excellent fighter, with or without weapons. She was trained by her mother, a skilled warrior who fought many battles when she was alive.

Very Smart- Carafrost is very very smart, even though she never had an education at school, she has learned many things that have helped her mental capacity expand.

Weapons- none. Although she does know how to use a sword

Weaknesses
-When people use her past against her. Carafrost has had a very disturbing and tragic past and when one brings it up, she often loses control of her powers, causing devastation to everything around her. That or her powers just stop working for a while.

-People making fun of her. Carafrost is extremely sensitive to other people’s words.

Strengths
-Winter. When its winter Carafrost’s powers get stronger

-Happy moods. Carafrost can keep her powers easily in control when there is a light happy mood

Likes- Chocolate, snow, friends, nighttime, afternoon, animals, ice, cold weather,
Dislikes- feeling alone, anyone who will make fun of her or friends, extremely hot days, water, her father

History/Origin
Ella Frostal is an only child, raised by her mother until she was five years old. Ella was born with her ice powers, though no one knows how it happened. At first her parents were afraid of Ella, but her mother soon grew to love her. Ella’s father on the other hand, left her and her mother when Ella was born because he wanted nothing to do with his daughter’s strange power. This caused the family to become poor and pretty soon live on the streets. The cold weather wasn’t good for Ella’s mother, who died when Ella was five from Pneumonia.
After this tragic incident, Ella soon found herself running away from the government, who wanted to take her in just to perform tests on her and use her powers as a weapon against foreign attackers. But Ella wanted nothing to do with being used, and she still wanted to enjoy her childhood as much as she could, even though she knew it was already lost.
Ella later found herself in a city where tons of bad guys were terrorizing the people. At first she wanted nothing to do with crime fighting, so she spent a few years working as a model for many designers, earning a lot of attention from boys. But after a while she got bored with the whole modeling business, so she quit.
Later one day she saw someone robbing a bank, and no one was stopping him! Realizing that she didn’t have to hide her powers from the world anymore, she decided to use her powers for good and help fight against evil. After defeating the criminal, who apparently was planning to rob all of the banks in town for his own selfish needs, she was praised by many of the on looking citizens, which automatically boosted her confidence in herself and her abilities. She now has dedicated her life to fighting crime and helping to make the world a safer and happier place.

Last edited by Starfire_02 on 1/19/2010, 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 7:36 pm

Zero was about to come up with a crack on Nightstalker's misslie shooting legs when he detected Sky turning into a wolf nearby. 'Oh boy...' He mumbled, not knowing if she would come looking for a snack after she made breakfast out of Nightstalker...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 7:36 pm

(Approved Star!)
Ivy had emptied all the buildings into the tunnel. She 'flew' to Town Square, and saw with relief most people were either there or coming out of the tunnels. She then returned to the roof, where Luna, Ice, Zero and Nightstalker were fighting. In a whisper she informed each of them that the buildings were empty and the whole lane was cleared. Nobody would get hurt if the C4 went off. Her hands then gave a feeble glow, and she prepared to join the battle against Nightstalker.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 1/19/2010, 7:38 pm

Name: The Wizard of Odd/Ryan Harris

Strengths /Powers: Witchcraft and Wizardry. All types of magic. A master swordsman. Uses a katana. He has mastered elemental, psychic, Illusion, and necromancy magic.

Weaknesses: Sadness and guilt. He some what overcame guilt. He also has Aspburger's Syndrome. He is socially awkward and is very sensitive.

Physical Features/Looks: Unkepted Black hair, Brown eyes, long black leather trench coat and hat, black shirt, pants, and boots.

Personality: Sensitive, Nice, Friendly yet some what anti-social, Coexistant, Benevolent, Selfless and some what Shelfish, Trustworthy, Sarcastic, Fun and Funny

Biography/Life Story: Ryan Harris was born in a Italian american family. He was turned on to the religion, witchcraft when he was just nine. He study both witchcraft and wizardry. . He lives with his all black husky, Wolves Bane. A cute lovable little dog. Ryan was shocked when he uncovered that Nightcrawler of the X-men was his dead father's long lost son, making him Ryan's half Brother. Nightcrawler is very open minded so he didn't mind that Ryan was a witch. He has met many other witches, some of which are his best friends. Such as Randy Sanderson, Keke Sanderson, Felicity Mildred, Brock Helson and Jason Helez.

Crush/Romantic Interest: None.

Other Notes: Ryan has worked with and has been apart of three super-hero teams such as:

X-Men 2007-current
Justice League 2008-2009
Teen Titans 2009-current

His own team, "The Coven of the Misfits" Has worked with these teams as well as by himself.

Last edited by thewizardofodd12 on 1/19/2010, 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 7:42 pm

(Erm, Wiz, tad too powerful there. Did you not read the rules? No all-powerful kind of people. Mind toning it down a tad?)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 1/19/2010, 7:43 pm

abreu7 wrote:(Erm, Wiz, tad too powerful there. Did you not read the rules? No all-powerful kind of people. Mind toning it down a tad?)
And I did.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 7:45 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
abreu7 wrote:(Erm, Wiz, tad too powerful there. Did you not read the rules? No all-powerful kind of people. Mind toning it down a tad?)
And I did.

O.o Thats toning it down?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 7:46 pm

abreu7 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
And I did.

O.o Thats toning it down?

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/19/2010, 7:50 pm

Heroes here...
Heroes there...
"Why must you give me so much trouble?!" She pulled out a sall switch. "And, little lady, good work clearing the buildings, saved them cleanup time!" She pressed the button, and the C4 went off, collapsing the building. Nightstalker jumped into the sky, and grappled to a nearby building. She pounced sky, and pulled a slice of pizza from her pocket. And, strangely enough, latheredherself in the slive of cheese pizza. She grappled off, and Sky could not sniff her out, her scent smelled of pizza, just like the rest of the area. She landed far off, and watched the heroes.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 7:51 pm

"ARGH!!!" Malice squirmed on the floor for a second and ripped her hands from her eyes. Blood flowed down and blurred her sight, but she saw Karmy and she was coming in fast with a kick, narrowly escaped it. She looked around, the Jamie's trailer was fine. She looked back at Karmy, her bag... could she rip it open? Who knows. maybe, maybe not. She took out her knife. She took a swipe at Karmy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 7:56 pm

Ivy immediately caught herself with air. "I dunno Luna. But we better find her, knowing Karm something must be up. And I doubt its got to do with Steve the pizza."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 7:57 pm

Karmy inhaled sharply when Malice pulled her hands away from her face. "That must of hurt..". She then saw Malice pull out a knife and look at her bag. Oh no! Just as Malice took a swipe Karmy grabbed her bag in her arms and turned her back against the knife, the knife swept against her back.

Keep it safe Karm...

Karmy screamed
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 8:05 pm

What? Does that bag mean so much to her!? Malice thought to herself. She was about to stab the strap of the bag when an explosion went off in the distance. Malice was confused. What could that.. be?

Inside the building Jamie fell on the ground landing hard. "Oumff!!" He slowly got back up and looked around. The room he was in was completely empty. He must have been in a high floor, because when he looked out the window he saw people running out of the building. "What the-" The sound of a booming explosion echoed and shook Jamie to his feet, another explosion. The next thing he knew the floor was collapsing beneath his feet and the ceiling was coming down, the lights flickered off and he saw another explosion blast right next to him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 1/19/2010, 8:05 pm

Ryan appears in black smoke. He gazes at the scene he just witnessed. The whole building exploded with a few bangs. Dust clouds filled the area. "What the hell did I Miss?" He thought to himself. "What just happened?"

Last edited by thewizardofodd12 on 1/19/2010, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 8:08 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:Ryan appears in black smoke. He gazes at the scene he just witnessed. "So...what'd I miss?"

Wiz..I haven't approved you yet so you cant join the RP yet.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 1/19/2010, 8:11 pm

abreu7 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:Ryan appears in black smoke. He gazes at the scene he just witnessed. "So...what'd I miss?"

Wiz..I haven't approved you yet so you cant join the RP yet.
I did.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 8:13 pm

As the building began to go down, Zero turned to the everyone. 'Dollface, get the girls out of here, find Karm!' Zero shouted. Using hsi powers to the fullest extent, he tried to keep the building from topeling. Straining from the effort, he turned to Ivy. 'Get...ngh... out of here and... find karm... I got this... she is in toruble...' Zero said, straining from the efort of trying to keep the building form falling and trying to repair it as well. However, he was runing out of power, so he couldn't keep it up for long. However, he wanted to try to prevent any unecesary destruction...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 8:13 pm

Karmy was shaking in pain, badly. She was loosing blood fast. She lay on the floor, covering the bag, when she saw Malice kneel down and prepare to stab again. Suddenly an explosion made the ground rumble and Malice look up. Karmy took advantage of this and rammed her foot into Malice's face.

She lept up and stood a few feet away panting in pain. "Don't you ever touch this bag... Or I won't hesistate to kill you."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 8:18 pm

Ivy listened and flew back 50 feet, dragging Luna with her. "Zero! Let it fall! Theres no way you can keep it up." she called when she noticed how he seemed to be getting tired. With that, she began flying everywhere, searching for Karm.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next