DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 28 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 3:17 pm

Oh, I'll go and edit that then >_>
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 3:57 pm

All the weapons were in check. Everything was getting ready a bump came from the back of the trailer. "Hold on..." Malice told Rift. Screams came to be let it, it sounded like Karmy. Malice didn't know what to do. She sounded like a monster was coming after her to devour her whole. For some reason Malice decided to slowly unlock the door and open it. She wasn't sure why but she did.

Last edited by Mercy on 1/20/2010, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 4:08 pm

Ivy gave Luna a small shrug, when a bird came and perched on her shoulder. The bird chirped something to her, and Ivy gave it a small nod and let it fly off through the gaping whole she and Luna created to enter. "I know where everybody is. A trailer. Just outside of Jump City." With a grunt she climbed out of the whole and began following the bird. "C'mon Luna!" she called.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 4:17 pm

Zero begrudgingly got back up after Karm teleported him 'Psycho hippie chick is gonna get herself killed!' Zero mumbled to himself, rememebring how badly Karm was injured. He flew into the sky, and shot off towards the trailer again...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:19 pm

Karmy fell through the entry way as the door unlocked. She grabbed Malice (though she didn't recognize her) bye the front of her collar, "Lady you gotta help me! They're after me!" and she ran and hid behind the couch.

She poked her head out from behind couch and saw the very confused looks of Malice and Rift. She saw something else to, guns, and lots of them. "Oh my gosh..." she said with a gasp, "Y-y-you're one of them!" Before they could react she grabbed one of the guns and aimed at them.

"I won't go back you here me! I just won't!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:29 pm

(I'm gonna use Rift Snow ._. sorry)

"Rift get us out of here!" Malice called out to him. "Where?!" He asked "Anywhere!" Rift made the trailer disappeared on spot and everyone in it. "Where are we?" Malice asked.

"Canada."
"Canada?"
Canada."
"Why Canada Rift?"
"Far away. Geez.."

Karmy was still holding the gun to them. "Why did you bring her along?" Malice asked "She was touching the trailer..." Rift responded. "Oh yeah well so was the Earth." Malice said sarcastically.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 4:36 pm

Zero was beyoned ticked this time. He couldn't teleport or fly after them- the had gone soemhwere where he couldn't find them. He pulled out his communicator. He could at least track her. And he detected her almost instantly- in Canada...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:39 pm

Karmy suddenly became rigid with cold. She shook as she held the gun to Malice and Rift. "D-d-d-don't c-come any clos-s-ser!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:47 pm

"Rift can you get her out of here?" Malice asked her partner, he bowed sarcastically and instantly vanished behind Karmy. "Haha, aren't you a pinker!" He said as he teleported her to Titan's Tower in the blink of an eye and back. "Done!" He said. "Good" Malice said bluntly. She moved over to Slade, the old man must have been in his 70s, and he just had his manlyhood punished by Karmy, twice. "You okay Slade?" Malice asked. "This is ridiculous.. we should have been out of this mess hours ago." He muttered. "At least we have Rift with us now." She responded. Slade looked at Rift with approval, got up, and put on his mask.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:55 pm

Before Karmy new what was happening, she was back in Titans Tower. Though she was a good traveler, she had never experienced something like that. So when Rift dropped her off in the tower, she immediately collapsed and passed out.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 4:58 pm

In an instant, Zero detected Karm back at the tower. A little more happy now that she was somehwer ehe oculd rech her, he flew back tot he tower. As he landed in front of her, he readied to heal her. 'Karm, take it easy.' Zero said calmly, approaching her carefully. However, she passed out. He picked her up and brought her into the tower to the medical bay. He took out a sterile cloth and began wiping the blood off of her so he could get an idea of the extent of he rinjuries...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 5:05 pm

Ivy brought out her communicator when the bird led her and Luna to empty space. Using it, she tracked Karm. "She's back at the tower!" She sighed. Will the wild goose chase EVER end? "Let's go." she muttered, without her usual perk of energy. She flew straight to the nearby tower.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 5:13 pm

As Zero began healing Karm, he figured he needed to tell the rest of the gorup she was safe. 'Hey, ladies, it's Zero. I got the hippie chick here, safe and sound.' He said, using his red energy to close her cuts and heal her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 5:15 pm

(Lol after that whole little fiasco and you still call me a hippie chick DX)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 5:18 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Lol after that whole little fiasco and you still call me a hippie chick DX)
[Naturally XD ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 5:21 pm

Ivy brought her communicator. "Me and Lu are at the tower too. So everybody's safe." She sighed and put away the communicator, flopping onto the couch. "What a day." She looked out the window. It was sunset.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 5:28 pm

Ivy felt like she was somewhat intruding. She hadn't meditated in quite some time, and honestly didn't feel like doing so at the time. So instead, she went to her room, snatched up her ipod and went to the roof to watch the sunset.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/20/2010, 5:40 pm

When Ivy made it to the rooftop, she not only saw Nightstalker. "Hello, Tree hugger."
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 5:46 pm

Ivy froze at the top of the roof. One hand flicked the distress call on her communicator, the other began glowing green. "Hello. What are you doing here, little miss bomb the place? Don't you have anything BETTER to do than play with us kids?" Ivy returned through gritted teeth. She was mad about how so many kids could have died in that accident. She had seen over 1000 kids, she was sure, and this villian didn't seem to have a care in the world about it. Did she not REALIZE how many lives could've ended? The thoughts boiled in Ivy's mind, but she managed to keep it under control.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/20/2010, 5:53 pm

Nightstalker chuckled. She casually walked up to Ivy, and grabbed her by her shirt. "Listen, KID, I'm not here for you, so wjy don't you go play with you stupid dolls or something?" Ivy then noticed her red eye, and the fact she had 2 different colored eyes. one blue, and one red. She threw-nojoke-THREW Ivy about half a mile, into the ocean. She ran at Luna too fast, and punched her into the wall. (Not killing, injuring or whatever, only hurt, not passed out, k shaddy?) "Works like a charm." she pulled down her sleeve to reveal a new bionic arm. She snuck into the tower.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 5:57 pm

Zero detected Nightstalker coming for Karmy. "Damit, in her shape, I can't move her to safety!" Zero thought. But then again, he rememebred somehting form he witnessed Malice and Karmy fighting earlier. If Nightstalker got any bold Ideas, he had a few of his own...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/20/2010, 6:02 pm

Sky still hadn't feed when she finally got to the tower. Reaching for her comm. wich had just gone off she smelled something. "Nghtstalker!" She ran upstairs and fallowed her scent.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/20/2010, 6:03 pm

Nightstalker ran into Karmy's room and smiled evilly. "Perfect..." She pulled out a small vaccine of some sort and stabbed her with it. She ran out of the room, and to the roof.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 6:08 pm

Ivy fell into the water with a splash. Being able to control water, she wasn't that badly injured. Mostly, she was enraged. The NERVE of this Nightstalker. Her hands giving off a feirce glow, she created a giant orb of water around herself and floated out. She wasn't out of this battle. Not yet.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/20/2010, 6:09 pm

Scening something was wrong i awoke from my slumber. grunting i staggered from my room and to the window, gazing apon the herizon. Sniffing the air i found a fimilar sent. NS was attacking Ivy and some others. "no" I snarled and sprinted out towards NightStalker.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next