DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 25 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/19/2010, 11:44 pm

"Speed is just a factor. One I don't need to explain to you." She went werewolf, and howled. She couldn't get up the tree, so she knocked it down. Rift mu have telaported because she couldn't find him aftr that. "Crap..." She looked at Luna. "What now?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 11:44 pm

"Ow! Cmon! I wasn't aiming for your back kid!" Malice said "Ugh, oh right." Malice came in with two kicks, she tried to move as fast as possible. She had been rather restless and she was expecting to spend the night at Jamie's. Looks like that plan was cancelled. She kept throwing punches at Karmy trying to find open spots, when she did, she would punch faster and harder. Karmy eventually had a free arm and Malice grabbed it and threw her on the ground.

"I'm still better than you Karmy, you can't pull moves out of a bag." She said as she held her down with her foot, then pulled her arm up and dislocated it. Mercilessly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/19/2010, 11:46 pm

Carafrost looked around herself and groaned. "Ugh... great.. now where am I?" She then noticed Rift was gone. "Ugh! When I find him.. he is SO going to pay for this!" She growled.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 11:46 pm

Zero looked aorund, intruiged. THen, he did soemhting that must have shocked Rift: He laughed. 'You villains- you think you're all that!' he laughed. Zeor had one little trick he had held up his sleve. It was a gamble, but if he could pull it off, Rift would be in a world of hurt. He tapped into his inner enrgy gate, hoping it owuld open...
Success! He only let out enough to replenish his natural energy levels, and stoped after that. 'Well, you're playing with the big boys, now!' Zero said. Ensnaring the roots of the tree's beneath him, they came out like whips, rapidly swinging this way and that. Rift tried ot teleport out of the way, but one proved too fast and knocked him over the head, K-O ing him. Zero considered hauling him back to jail, but he decided a nice night in the woods would teach him a lesson. 'Well, he's not gonna bug us for a while.' Zero said to Frost as he warped them back to the city. When at the Tower, he detected that Karmy and malice were close to where the tower had nearly colapsed...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/19/2010, 11:51 pm

Cara stared at Zero. "So... not to seem rude or anything, but I didn't come to the tower looking for a fight. I came here to talk to the Titans. Not that I see anyone else around.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 11:54 pm

"ARGH!!!" Karmy fell to the ground. But then suddenly, she started giggling. And then the giggles turned to laughs, and Karmy's head shot up and looked at the terrified Malice's eyes. She continued to laugh as she slowly stood up, faced Malice and, with a sickening pop, she twisted her arm back into it's socket.

She continued to laugh as she approached the young woman. "Really Squeaky? I mean Really!" and she slammed her fist into her gut and then kneed her in the face. "I'VE HAD WORSE!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/19/2010, 11:54 pm

"Nice. Say Luna..."Sky held her gut. "I'm getting hungery so I'm gonna go grab a... Bite." Before she got a reply, Sky was morphed and half way to the city. When she was back, she looked for someone who was close to dying.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 11:57 pm

Zero looked at Frost apologetically. 'Oh, sorry about that little unpleasant encounter. THese first few days have kept us... busy, to say the least.' He said. 'What is it you need help with?' Zero said. he detected the fight between Karmy and Malice flaring up, and he knew Karmy wasn't in good shape. 'Hold that thought.' He said. He warped himself to where Karmy was squaring off agaisnt Malice. 'Dear lord...' he whispered to himself to see Karma completeley bersek...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 11:59 pm

Malice was recovering from the punch, on one knee, she looked up "Heh, so have I kid!" Malice grunted as she jump spin hooked Karmy's face then fluidly going into a double backhand knocking Karmy away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 12:01 am

"Hey! Where are you going?" Cara called after Zero. "Ugh.. are ALL of the Titans THIS rude?"

Not knowing what else to do, she decided to go after Zero and see what all of the commotion was about. She then used her powers to track Zero's heat signal, and appeared to where she saw a 2 girls fighting, one of them looked as though she was going insane. "Whoa.." She murmered out loud.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 12:06 am

Zero had had enough fighting for one day. Ensnaring the metal and calbing below the two waring women, he wraped the two up so they couldn't move. He turned to Cora. 'Sorry, been one of THOSE days.' He said, walking towards the two...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 12:07 am

( yay we gonna beat each other silly)

Karmy still laughed when Malice hit her, but she snapped her fingers and another portal appeared before she fell. The portal opened up underneath Malice and Karmy fell up, knocking her down. She landed on top of oh Malice, grabbed her head, "Hehehehehehe SQUEAKY!!!!!" and went to smash her head into the ground..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:20 am

Malice flipped Karmy over her head to get her off from any further damage. Karmy rolled over her and stood back up. Malice recovered and faced Karmy. Malice wanted to yell at her Murderer! or Don't call me that! but she didn't. Keeping her mouth shut would save her what little energy she had left.

She dove in quickly, right hook, left hook, right again, straight punch, knee, front kick round house, spin hook, straight again! Malice then brought Karma in and placed a heavy blow in her stomach.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 12:27 am

BAM! Karmy feel flat on her back after Malice's Merciless attack. She lay in a daze as Malice stood over her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:31 am

"I really should get going Karmy. I have some catching up to do with my, partner." Malice said in almost a mocking tone. "But before I go," She said turning around and starting to walk away "Don't call me Squeaky."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 12:37 am

I'm not through yet.Karmy used pretty much the rest of her strength to stand up. " Hey Squeaky." and as Malice turned Karmy punched her square in the face. As she fell Karmy slammed her heel into her gut.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:43 am

"Ugh!!! Don't you ever know when to give up?!" Malice asked grinding her teeth in pain. Malice tried to stand up but realized she has used can't fight anymore. She could barely keep her eyes open. She fell to the ground, and held out Karmy's communicator. "I- I.." Malice tried to say it, she was so wiped out. "I took, it from.. took it.. from you." Malice dropped to the ground. Shaking vigorously, she curled up as best as she could and looked at Karmy. "Just take me back to jail already."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 1:24 am

Karmy groggily grabbed the communicator from Malice, "My... Comm..uni.ca..tor?" and a ringing noise filled her ears, she slumped over in front of Malice and lost consciousness.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 1:27 am

Carafrost watched as the girl called Karmy passed out, and without thinking, went over to her. She lightly turned her over and examined her, making sure there were no bad injuries. She didn't realize everyone was watching.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 1:57 am

Malice was conscience of her but didn't know what was going on, she saw someone turn Karmy over. She was trying to get up. "Jamie..?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 2:16 am

Carafrost rushed over to the other girl, after checking that Karmy was fine. She looked over at where the others were staring at her. "I suggest you give her imediate medical treatment.." She said, jerking her head over to Karmy. Then she slowly proceeded in looking over the other girl. "Lie still. It's much better for you if you just take it easy for a while.." She saw many bruises covering the girl's arms. She closed her eyes and formed some ice from her hands, where she placed gently over the bruises.

Then she realized that most of the people there had no idea who she was. She sighed and said, "My name's Carafrost. But you can call me Cara." Then she looked back over to the other girl, who she did not forget was a villian. "And if you even think about attacking me, I'll turn you into an ice sculpture." She warned.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 2:35 am

"Jamie? Is.. that you? Am I dead Jamie?" Malice ended up saying without control of her words.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 2:59 am

Carafrost stopped what she was doing and looked at the girl strangly. "Um... no.. this isn't Jamie, and you are still alive.. you are just severly injured. Alond with that other girl, Karmy."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 3:06 am

"Jamie.. where's Jamie?" She asked. "Slade... get me Slade." with that she passed out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 3:30 am

An old man with an eye patch and a large walked up behind Corafrost and knocked her our with one swift quick hit. He looked over his apprentice. "How are you doing my darling?" Slade asked. "Slade... " Malice said quietly. He picked her up, she wrapped his arms around his neck and spoke softly in his ear. "The girl... the girl I was fighting...." And that was all. She didn't have the energy to finish her sentence. Slade assumed she wanted her. So he picked up Karmy and left with both girls, leaving Corafrost unconscience.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next