DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 26 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 3:47 am

"Thump"

Karmy raised her aching head slowly and saw an unconscious girl slowly getting farther and farther away. She realized that she was over some ones shoulder being carried away.

"Hggnh?" she groaned, looked up at the couriers face and saw an eye patch. With a small scream she began to struggle weakly. "Who..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 3:50 am

"You don't need to know child." was the voice that came from Slade sounding deep, dark, and raspy. Slade carried them all the way to his hideout. Where he first met Terra. Where old memories were but of dust in the wind.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 3:54 am

"Yeah" she said barely staying awake. "I do... need to ....know!" and she managed to send a powerful enough punch the the Slade's head. She dropped to the ground with a heavy thud and stood up in a weak fighting pose, swaying dangerously.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 3:59 am

"You really are foolish child" Slade said setting Malice aside. And within the blink of an eye Slade threw a furry of punches that was completely unblock-able because of his sheer speed and force. He held her up with a single hand by the neck. "You're going to die if you don't stop squirming. I don't know what my apprentice wanted with you, but you're coming with me." He threatened.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:07 am

Karmy wasn't through yet, though she felt like it. Thinking quickly she snapped her fingers, forming another portal. Before Slade could register what happened, his head was stuck the the snows of the Himalayan mountains. When Slade dropped her, she quickly dead legged him and ran, holding her bag close. She looked back just in time to see Slade's head falling outta the portal as his legs gave way.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:17 am

As Karmy got farther away she didn't want to look back, she turned a corner and Slade was waiting for her. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:29 am

Karmy's get away was now blocked. Dangit she thought and took a few step backs. But Slade quickly sent her flying into the wall with a good kick at her gut. Why always there! I would like to save my liver for when I turn 21!! she thought as bits of the cave wall rained down on her.

That's it!

She grabbed a particularly large piece of rock, made another portal and threw it through. The rocked slammed into the back of Slade's unprotected head, and he fell flat on his face. Karmy sighed with relief and slowly approached the villain. she kicked him slightly with her foot to see if we was truely out.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:36 am

Slade grabs Karmy's foot and trips her. "I'm an old man little girl, and old man! And I think I should teach you some discipline!" Slade coldly spewed, he still had her foot and he mimicked in some fashion the way 'BamBam' would toss an older man around like a rag doll from the Flintstones cartoon.

He held her up against a cold rock wall, she struggled a bit. He held her face in place and retracted his arm to deliver a powerful blow to the head. As he executed the attack Karmy's head seemed to bounce off the jagged rock wall. "That ought to teach you a lesson about your elders." He snorted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:43 am

Now little Starfire's and Beast Boy's were dancing around her head. Karmy's body and head felt numb. Great... I probably gotta concussion. Hope I don't start hallucinating she fuzzily thought. She looked up at the blurry Slade My last shot.., "Respect this" she said with a whisper. She swung her dangling leg in between the middle of his, hard.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:49 am

The shock made Slade grunt and crouch over, his quick thinking made him somersault in the air using his legs to kick Karma in the face completely knocking her out before he could fully register the pain he felt. "Little brat..." He muttered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:53 am

(Good luck with this one everyone 'cept Mercy XD Karmy out! Literally...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/20/2010, 7:02 am

Some how, Sky found herself back were she had left Karmy. She saw and old man and Malice. Her eyes went black and her fangs and claws grew. In a swift move of her hand, Sky left a deep gash on Malice's back. Now faceing Slade she asked, "Your gonna wish vampires were just a story." She charged, her taget? Slade's neck.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 9:01 am

(Sorry Ice but, we moved. Dummy Slade and Malice gone and kidnapped me XO)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 9:37 am

Ivy lounged in the tower. Where was everybody? She knew Luna wanted her to stay at the tower, in case somebody attacked, but nothing seemed to be happening. She decided she'd learn something without leaving the tower. Leaning out a window, she called to the birds. In a weird assortment of whistles and chirps, she informed them she was looking for her friends and if they could please help her find them. She watched as 7 birds swooped away, heading to the city. She leaned back, satisfied. She hoped they'd come back soon...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 10:34 am

icegal2779 wrote:Some how, Sky found herself back were she had left Karmy. She saw and old man and Malice. Her eyes went black and her fangs and claws grew. In a swift move of her hand, Sky left a deep gash on Malice's back. Now faceing Slade she asked, "Your gonna wish vampires were just a story." She charged, her taget? Slade's neck.
(2 things, we already left and no one knows its Slade. He was never brought up by any of the Titans, and even if he was he doesn't have his mask on so he can't be recognized.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 11:02 am

Slade had bound Karmy in a chair and made locked her hands in a cruel way that she won't be able to snap her fingers. Malice was asleep in Slade's resting spot not 20 feet away. Karmy was sitting at a table still unconscious, and Slade had been sitting with his feet on the table and his hands holding his head up. He was waiting for someone to wake up. He was thinking about all the scenarios that he could talk his way into. Ten thousand scenarios popped into his head every minute and he knew how he could handle each one.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 11:12 am

A small bird swooped in behind Luna and perched on Ivy's shoulder. Ivy shook her head, "Haven't seen her. Have you?" she asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 11:15 am

The first thing Karmy noticed was when she regained consciousness was that she couldn't move her fingers. The second thing she noticed was the relentless pounded in her head. She only vaguely remembered what happened, but she did remember one thing..

Karmy was still not entirely there. "Good morning Squeakers." she said in a slurred voice, not even bothering to pick up her head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 11:20 am

"Morning child." Slade said not opening his eye to see her, he still didn't have his mask on so she still mustn't have recognized him. He thought it was ironic that he wore his mask for so long that no one could recognized him without it. Irony, pure irony.

"Be glad I didn't decide to drive nails up your fingernails to keep you from snapping." Slade slowly said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 11:35 am

"Heh.." Karmy shook her head slightly to get rid of the clouds. "That's funny Squeakers." She picked up her head and looked the man in the face, though his eyes were still closed. "Aww but then I wouldn't be able to play the bagpipes!" she said with an obviously fake pout.

Wait.. Bag..

She looked around wildly for the bag, "NO! WHERE IS IT!!" she screamed and began to struggle violently against the restraints.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 11:37 am

"Your what? Your bag?" Slade asked slowly opening a vicious and violent eye to Karmy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 11:40 am

Ivy spoke to the bird and waved it off. It hadn't found anything. "You try and find her through the shadows, I'll try through the animals." she replied to Luna. She turned and whistled out the window. She recruited 5 moles to search the earth, 5 cats to search the city and she spoke to a school of fish in the lake to search the water.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 11:45 am

Karmy was livid, "YES!! MY BAG!! THE ONE THAT WAS WITH ME WITH YOU KIDNAPPED ME YOU F***ING B*****D!!!" and she started pulling at the binds with what little strength she had, almost knocking over the chair in the process.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 11:50 am

"You might get it back if you begin to behave." Slade said standing up. "I noticed that my apprentice doesn't have any of her weaponry. Mind telling me what you did?" He started to interrogate.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 11:55 am

Karmy was getting desperate, but she wasn't stupid. "NO WAY! Give me my bag back and then I might tell you!" and then as Slade approached her, she picked up her legs and kicked him square in the chest. Ok maybe that was stupid..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next