DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 27 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:14 pm

(Remember! No one knows who he is!)

Slade grabbed her legs as they were still on his chest and threw her down still trapped to the chair, falling to the floor, hard. Slade bent over and turned her face to him. "You're hardly in the position to be making demands child!" He spat in her face. Letting her face go and stood straight up. Because he couldn't see anyone doesn't mean he doesn't know you're there. He looked around to make sure. "We're departing soon," He told her. "I suggest you to talk quickly my dear."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 12:21 pm

(yeah i know that i dont know who he is ^_^)

Karmy lay in a daze for moment. She shook her head and looked up at Slade, "I'm not talking unless I get my F***ING BAG BACK!" and she managed to to kick him in the back of his knees, making him topple over. Karmy was slowly starting to hallucinate because of all the head injuries.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:24 pm

"You'll never get you bag back that way." Slade said getting up and pulling the chair by the back of it. He set her up and stepped away, he flicked open a lighter and held out the bag. "I don't have much time, either you tell me now or I burn the bag!" He flicked on the lighter and held it just below her precious bag.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 12:40 pm

BZZZTTTT

Karmy lost it. "NO!!!" and she struggled madly against the restraints, nearly dislocating her arm again in the process. "NO! A PROMISE!! I MADE A DAMN PROMISE!!" she was shaking her head back in forth so much that her head band almost flew off. "A PROMISE YOU B*****D!"

She stopped, her head slumping down, and blood flowing from her arms from the ropes cutting into her skin. Tears were streaking down her face, "Please... don't... I promised.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 12:51 pm

Slade clipped the lighter back and tossed it away. "I expect you to tell me everything child." Slade said as he tossed the bag into Karmy's lap. She couldn't hold on to it. As much as she wanted to her hands were behind her back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 1:07 pm

Karmy picked up her feet and placed the heels of her shoes on the edge of the chair. With this movement she had brought the bag closer, and she nuzzled her head against it. "Never again..." she whispered to the bag as she continued to cry.

She heard Slade clear his throat. "Who are you?" she glared at him with hateful eyes.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 1:13 pm

Ivy turned to Luna. The animals had brought her no news, except for a mole who swore he saw something. Then he remembered, he's blind....

"Have you gotten anything Luna?" she asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 1:26 pm

"It's funny.... I've been thinking about what to say to you when you said that. I had a thousand answers, but for now I just won't tell you because I need to know some things first." Slade said. "We have to leave soon, so I better start hearing from you. Who are the Titans? Mind telling me? Or does your baggie need to go through another trip?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 1:35 pm

"NO! PLEASE!" Karmy cried. She buried her head deep inside her bag and brought her knees in closer. She heard Slade approaching her, "Don't..." she pleaded quietly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 1:39 pm

"So...? Who's your new team? What are they capable of? Tell me now! We have to move soon!" Slade pressured.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 1:43 pm

Karmy looked up at Slade with death in her eyes. She was about to open her mouth when she heard footsteps approaching. Both Karmy and Slade looked up...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 1:43 pm

Zero had slunk about the city all night, hunting for Karm. He could tell that she was in deep trouble somewhere, but because he detected that she was below the earth, that made things dificult. Eventually, he decided to worm his way down a mine shaft, where he hoped to find her. Sure enough, he found a mine shaft with Her, The crazy assasin chick, and a tall, elderly stranger had hadn't seen before. He hung back out of sight, and quietly flipped the distress button on his communicator...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 1:48 pm

Ivy turned to Luna, and waved the animals off. "So she's strapped to a chair. Definitely trouble." Suddenly, her communicator began beeping. She pulled it out of a side pocket and was surprised at the image on the small screen. It was Karm, strapped to a chair as Luna said with an old man asking questions and a sleeping Malice. She showed it to Luna. "We better get going." She started tracking the signal, and raced out the tower, dragging Luna in tow.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 1:52 pm

Zero decided he needed to get the pressure off of Karm- injured as she was, she seemed to be getting worse by the minute due to her injuries. And besides, he needed to keep everyone put untill the others got there.

Time for Suicide moves.

Zero casually strode in where the old man and the girls were. 'Hello everyone, nice day, huh?' He said, trying to be as loud and obnoxious as possible...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 1:57 pm

Malice came up to them. "Slade, we gotta go, we can't stay here forever. I think they're on to us." Malice warned. Slade looked around and agreed. "You took too much time my darling," Slade said grabbing her back. "I'm taking this till you're ready to talk again. Malice lets go!" Slade and Malice ran out grabbing Karmy's communicator, Luna's Stone, and heading to a secret passage. They blew off the exit and made their escape with Karmy's bag.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 2:16 pm

Karmy snapped. NO!!!!!!! she screamed at the top of her lungs, almost rupturing one of them. With that scream, a giant portal opened up on the floor, dropping Malice, Slade and Karmy through.

They all fell hard in front of Jaime's old trailer, the fall breaking the chair Karmy was on and knocking out Slade. Karmy sprang up and went for the bag, grabbing it in her teeth. As she turned she kicked Slade in between his legs so freakin' hard that the author couldn't come up with anything to describe how bad it was. Karmy turned and ran, her hands still behind her back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/20/2010, 2:24 pm

Ivy turned, and raced after Luna.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 2:26 pm

"Slade!" Malice came over him, she decided to let Karmy go even though being at Jamie's old trailer made her want to kill Kamry all the more, she rationalized that now was the time to reload. She brought Slade into the trailer and set him down on a bed that was half burnt. "Just rest there for a while Slade." Malice said to her master. She found a new set of her favorite MP5ks and extra magazines, she picked up flash grenades incendiary grenades, explosive grenades, and breach charges. She also found Jamie's favorite knife. It was hers now. Oh god Jamie...

Hours later Malice was playing with the communicator and finally picked up the right frequency for Rift. She made sure no one else could listen in on the conversation. "Rift, this is Malice, come in Rift."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/20/2010, 2:31 pm

Rift raised his head. "God, I gotta stop falling asleep like this." He looked around; the heroes had left.

"Rift, this is Malice, come in Rift." He looked around. Where had that come from?

"Malice?" He sat up, and the communications device poked into his side. He reached in his pocket and pulled it out. "Where are you?" he asked.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 2:35 pm

"In a trailer outside of Northern Jump City, can you pick us up? We got guns here." Malice asked. She had enough rest now, and Slade needed to get away from here. Somewhere more hidden.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/20/2010, 2:38 pm

"On it," Rift said, nodding. He closed the channel. "'We got guns here,'" he repeated to himself. "Man, do I know how to pick 'em." He disappeared, reappearing near the trailor. He let out a whistle. "WHat happened here?" he wondered. "Malice!" he called quietly. "Where are you?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 2:40 pm

Malice stuck her head out of the trailer. "In here!" She called out and in a split second he was right behind her. "Ah!! Don't scare me like that! We.. we gotta move, wanna help transport these guns?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 2:53 pm

Karmy managed to slip her bag around the neck as she ran. Trees wizzed past her as she finally breached the forest tree line. She lost her footing when she tripped over a tree root and fell hard onto her back to keep the bag safe. She grunted as she got up in a sitting position, and the she saw something that made her heart skip a few beats.

On the flap of the bag was a tear, a good size one at that.

"Karmy! she gasped and look up. A young man was standing over her, he had jet black hair with green and blue streaks and his eye color kept on changing. "You promised Karmy.." the man said with a frown at the terrified girl. "They're going to come for you now.." and he disappeared. Before Karmy could call out, she started hearing incoherent whispers. Men in white with masks started coming out of the trees towards her.

"No! Stay back!" and they started pulling something out of their coat pockets.

BZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT

Karmy screamed so loud that it was heard by everyone near and around the city.

(hallucinations people!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/20/2010, 3:10 pm

Zero was beyond frustrated to see karmy warp out themoment he walked in. With a frustrated sigh, he teleported after her, only to see nobody at the burned out trailer either [Everyone was inside, and Rift hadn't arrived yet.] With a sigh, Zero began to followe where he detected Karmy. He came to see her, screaminbg at the top of he rlungs, to nobody in particulat. She was on the gorund, covered in blood. 'For the love of- what the hell happened?!' He asked, runing up to her...

Last edited by redeagle321 on 1/20/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 3:16 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Zero was beyond frustrated to see karmy warp out themoment he walked in. With a frustrated sigh, he teleported after her, only to see nobody at the burned out trailer either [Everyone was inside, and Rift hadn't arrived yet.] With a sigh, Zero began to followe where he detected Karmy. He came to see her, screaminbg at the top of he rlungs, to nobody in particulat. She was bound to a chair, covered in blood. 'For the love of- what the hell happened?!' He asked, runing up and undoing her bonds...

(i'm not in the chair anymore but i can work with it ^_^)

Karmy screamed again when Zero undid her bonds. "NO! Get away from me!" and she snapped her fingers now free fingers and Zero fell through, appearing inside the Jump city Library. The men in white were still coming closer to her. Screaming again, she snapped her fingers to make a portal to get out of the forest and jumped through. When she landed she started to run but ran smack into something hard.

Jaime's trailer shook after she smacked into the side of it.

Not really in the right state of mind, Karmy didn't know that she was heading for the dumbest place she could go. So she started banging on the door screaming and begging to be let in.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/20/2010, 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next