DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 11:12 am

"i've been training with snakebutt here for 10 years, you cay I've begun." Canderous replied, although Akamia shot him a dirty look.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 11:17 am

"Haha splendid!" replied Thaddeus with a clap, "I'll just jot down a few more things then" and with that he pulled out his chart, and began writing some more in it, and connecting a few more lines. He quickly rolled it back up, and put it away. "Well, we must be off! Take care!" Thaddeus called, and with that Dreamer took off into the sky.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 12:33 pm

"What was THAT about?" Canderous asked Akamia. "Don't ask me like I understand you humans." Akamia replied with a growl. "And now, for your next training exercize..."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 2:37 pm

"Everything is going as it should!" Thaddeus said with a chuckle. "I still have yet to see the pattern of all this." Dreamer responded telepathically. The two of them flew over clouds, until they were near one that looked good. Gently they floated down onto the cloud. "You will see soon, Dreamer my boy" replied Thaddeus, and with that he hopped off, and landed in a sitting position on the cloud, leaning his head against Dreamer.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 6:45 pm

"Living in one place? How do you manage?" Kamica asked. She put her sword in it's holster, but didn't let go. Ether looked at the cottage. "If you could stay in one place for a hour, I would be greatfull!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 6:54 pm

"Last I saw, your the only one here... that's human. Anyways you could run. It's better that way. Trust me on that if nothing else..." She climbed onto Ether's back. Ether tilted his head to the other dragon. "Who are you, my fellow dragon?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 7:09 pm

"My dad wants me dead, I want him dead. So I live on the run. If your good with wepons, or have any other skills you can live off of, it's hard but easy." Kamica said rubbing Ether's scales. "Shurstorm for a while. Travel alot with this-" He nodded towards Kamica, "For a rider. I am Ether."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 7:39 pm

"So you let him push you around? That isn't right. I'm younger than you and I seem to be tougher too." Ether gave her a 'be-nice-or-be-gone look then went back to chatting, "She would be a good rider for you. You two could help each other. Like me and Kamica here. I watch her and she provies entertainment..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 8:02 pm

"I'm sure Kamica and I don't help. We should be off then." Ether held back Kamica who had her sword drawn and was shouting, "I speak the truth! There is no point in living unless free. I don't know you but I know the type. And I really don't need you acting all high and mighty!" She tried to jump off Ether's back but his tail held her back, "You wouldn't last a day in the real world! I've lived with people worse than who your with now and you know what else little miss-" "Kamica! That's ENOUGH!" With a last look to the two Ether said, "We'll be off then. Nice to meet you both." and he took off into the sky.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 8:10 pm

If it would be approved...I would like join this...

Name: Zhiev (pronounced Zeef)

Appearance:
Hair: Long and black.
Eyes: Covered by his cowl, but red and evil looking.
Skin: Mostly covered but face is extremely pale.
Body frame/size: Shockingly thin and tall.
Clothes: A long black robe and a pitch black cowl, with a thin sheath around his waist.

Personality:
Careless, rather quiet and, when he wants to be, intimidating, but if you know him, you know it’s a ruse.

Weapons/Tools:
His weapons include a thin rapier he keeps around his waist, two daggers he keeps hidden in his sleeve and cowl. He also keeps a lock pick in a silk sheath around his wrist.

Abilities:
He has mastered swordplay, preferring to use thin thrusting weapons like the rapier. He can also pick locks well and sneak around. He can make remedies with herbs and such, but he never practiced much, so they sometimes prove damaging or fatal, for that reason he doesn’t try much.

History:
He had been a wandering thief for most of his life; starting as a small 8 year old kid. He always lived by a group of tenets, more or less: One, he would never steal anything of immense value. Two, he would always return it the day after he stole it, because he stole for the challenge; not the profit. Three, he never killed anyone; he was a thief, not an assassin. He came across his dragon when he was trying to steal something… He had been stalking a man for weeks now, trying to steal the pure white rock he never seemed to part with. He had seen his chance; people were recently heckling the man for keeping a rock with him like it was a child, the man was extremely self-conscience, so he knew he would hide it somewhere, his house, apparently. He successfully stole the rock, and the day after, when he was about to return it, it started to morph into a pure white dragon with blood red eyes and translucent wings. He realized with horror of what he stole, stuffing it into a bag and rushing it back to the man he stole it from, hoping it didn’t see him. But before he could, its shadow broke apart from the dragon, fluttering mid air. This dragon, or shadow of a dragon, became his dragon. Shade quickly became friends with him, but as they were returning the egg, Shade nabbed a small black necklace the man had, which Zhiev was very proud of Shade for doing, but the man left before he could return it, so he kept the odd object, hiding it on Shade, because it was the same color as the dragon, never knowing what it was supposed to do... But he always wondered what happened to the man and the white, now shadowless, dragon…

Dragon:
Name: Shade
Appearance: Pitch black and completely, utterly feature-less.

Powers: Can fly, he never grows naturally because he’s a shadow, the dark side of a white dragon. His unique ability is to become someone’s or something’s shadow, to hide in it or, if it’s a dragon, to break apart from the shadow and become the size and shape of the dragon.

Personality: Careless, like his companion, loud mouthed and bold, not caring what the living think of himself. He is however very hot tempered and easily annoyed, especially hating it when Zhiev calls him a wyrm, claiming that he does in fact, fly.

And yes, Shade can be hurt unlike a true shadow.

Last edited by Quickfeather on 2/17/2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 8:27 pm

"You are not a people person, are you my rider?" Ether said sternly. Kamica put her sword away. "People suck. Anything else is better. Besides fish, that's a diffrent story. God she was such a whiner!" "You are to narrow minded... Look at the big picture Kamica. Leave your little world and see everything around you." He flew higher and higher while she thought of what he said.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 8:38 pm

Canderous rowed ashore after being at sea with Akamia for what semeed liek ages. He walked through the down-town area, making his was aorund here and there.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 8:58 pm

Ether landed on the outskirts of a town. "Oh no. I'm not going in there Ether! No way am I going to a group of people agian!" Ether pulled her off his back. "Would you rather a lake, with fish? Or we could go back to Grove... and see-" "Fine!" She headed off into the town.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 9:03 pm

Zhiev sat up suddenly, staring mildly surprised at the dragon and girl that just landed in the alley he was sleeping in.
Robbery already going through his mind he said "Psst, Shade...follow those two, see if they got anything worth stealing, and report back to me."
"You act as if we're just buiseness partners." Shade replied.
"Oh, shut up and get going..." Shade grunted and started advancing toward the dragon, slipping into its shadow, but not without thumping loudly on the alley wall.
"Damned dragon..." Zhiev whispered as he tried to sneak back hoping they didn't hear Shade.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 9:15 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:adela took out her gun and wanted to shoot but Delano hold her back "that damn brat! Does freaking have a clue?! What the hell? Her life is worst, this isn't a freaking competition! Damn i will freaking shoot her now!" delano put his claw over adela holding her in.. "its okay, adela im here don't worry... Ethr is a nice, but i guess his rider has guts to tell you things like that" Adela sighed and place her gun down then someone kicked her and it was him. "Good evening Adela, how are you? Did you get it yet?" Adela stood up and kicked him "no." he grabbed her leg "lovely dragon you found" he twisted it and threw her down "Leave me alone!" Delaon charged at the man and threw him into the cottage and breathed fire at him causing the cottage to lit on fire.. Delano got Adela and threw her on and him and flew away. "where are we going?" he replied swiftly "Adela, somewhere far away." Adela looked back at the house on fire as a figure went out of it "he escaped" she said in a low voice as they flew away. She sat up and looked around....

[This takes place in the middle ages... you don't have guns, unless by some clockwork you managed to make a crossbow lol]

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 9:17 pm

Without missing a beat, Zhiev turned around smiling and bowed deeply, saying "Zhiev, master thief, master swordsman, companion to Shade, at your service. I believe Shade was just startled and thumped the wall when he was trying to hide."
Eyeing the swords he added "And if you want a fight, I'd gladly oblige." while he pulled out his own thin rapier and a dagger from his sleeve.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 9:19 pm

Thaddeus and Dreamer were both sleeping peacefully on the cloud, when their naps were quickly disturbed by a large dragon flying right past them. Thaddeus almost fell, but managed to regain himself. "Oh, hello there, Mistress Kamica!" Thaddeus called out, waving to her. "They seem in a hurry, perhaps we shouldn't bother them." Dreamer said to Thaddeus telepathically. "Oh don't be silly," he replied, "to kill time is to murder opportunity, of course! Come now, let us join them in the skies!" and with that he laughed and jumped onto the velvet saddle.

Dreamer took off, following Kamica and Ether. "How do you do?" Thaddeus called out, but it seemed they were in too much a hurry to notice, and they flew down to a town. "Perhaps we should just follow them from above" Dreamer suggested. "No, I will meet with her, you stay here, dear boy." Thaddeus replied, and leaped from the dragon, gently floating downward towards the town. Landing near an old bakery, he made his way into the town square, looking for Kamica. Upon spying her, he called out to her.

Last edited by Charm on 2/3/2010, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 9:29 pm

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do have more tricks up my sleeves. And honestly I don't think Shade likes you two much either." Zhiev said as Shade flew out of Delanos shadow, suddenly the same size and shape as Delano.
"And by the way, I ain't gonna kill you, I'm just nice that way." He said with a small smile, sheathing the dagger and rapier.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 9:41 pm

"Pretty much. Don't worry though, I always return what I steal." Zhiev said smiling.
"Oh yes, by the way Zhiev, I was NOT trying to hide!" Shade said angrily.
"Oh shut up Shade...it was a ruse! You know me better than that!" Zhiev said with mock hurt, then turned to Adela and said "Why would you want to kill me anyways? Violent much?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 9:43 pm

Kamica tried to ignore the strange guy and sat on the edge of the town's fountian. "So much like Grove..." She muttered and thought about her once peaceful home. Finially she shouted to the man, "What do you want?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 9:50 pm

Thaddeus ran up to her. "Hello, Kamica!" he said with a grin, "I'm here to speak with you about your dragon! You see, I dwell in the sky, and have a rather unusual ability for a dragon rider-- clairvoyance. You see, I have been seeing patterns, all around us! YES! Even in the sky I can see such threads of life being woven! Why once I even noticed some ants moving along the ground WHILE I was sleeping, YES! While I was sleeping! Isn't that marvelous? Why, it was just the other day that I said to Dreamer, my dragon-- actually Dreamer is a unique dragon as well, seeing as how he cannot breathe fire as most dragons can. You see, I found him when he was just a little hatchling, and though the teachers wanted me to bond with a black dragon, I quickly bonded with Dreamer. Oh! Since you mentioned the teachers, yes, I DID grow up in Fustleseem, although I greatly prefer my life in the sky, and... well let's not get started on THAT again! Speaking of the sky, have you noticed our weather has been amazingly sunny recently? It must be a good Omen, I assume!" As Thaddeus went on and on, Dreamer finally flew down next to him.

"Please, forgive my rider," he apologized telepathically to Ether, "he is an unusual one, but I do love him dearly. He is like a brother to me, after all."

Last edited by Charm on 2/3/2010, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 9:52 pm

"I'm sure of it...Delano was it?" Zhiev said grinning and without fear, then added "Gentleman? Hardly am one. Oh yes, Shade? Better disarm..."
"Thank you..." Shade grunted as he shrunk to the size of a baby dragon.
"Well, you wouldn't happen to know anything about this place would you? I'm rather lost actually." Zhiev said, while Shade wandered off, clearly ignoring Delano's gaze, perfectly blending in with the dark corners of the alley.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 10:03 pm

"Interesting power you got there Delano. Frankly, I've been stuck here for days, can't find a way out." Zhiev said, smiling even now, hands behind his back, silently unsheathing a small object from the silk strap on his wrist, while Shade slipped into Adela's shadow, becoming it.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/3/2010, 10:08 pm

Kamica reached for her sword. "This is all interesting but," She raised her sword to his neck. "Why are you fallowing me?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 10:12 pm

"Damn it, thought I could get away with it." Shade said. At this Zhiev sighed, saying "Really Shade? Try not to spy on people when they're staring right at you...and besides, she's obviously got nothing to hide. Or steal from." At this Shade simply growled and slipped into Zhiev's shadow.
"I apologize for my companions actions." Zhiev said, smiling once again, then adding "Anyways, I suppose I'll just find a way out of this city somehow." He then turned around and started walking back into the alley way.
"Oh yes, sorry for the attempted robbery!" Zhiev shouted as walked away.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next