DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 10:13 pm

Thaddeus laughed brightly. "Oh yes! Well, life is like a puzzle, and you are one of the pieces, my dear!" he said cheerfully.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 10:30 pm

Zhiev eyed Adela And Delano unaprovingly.
"Such a violent person isn't she Shade?" Zhiev said to Shade.
"Yeah, I really wish I'd gone into her shadow, would've been so much easier..." Shade replied. At this Zhiev sighed and said "Yeah, so do I, well first things first..." Zhiev walked into the resteraunt and talked to the bartender, acting as smiling as courtuos as he had been with everyone else in his life, and paid him money for the steaks.
"No harm cleaning the damage other people make..." Zhiev said grimincing, adding "Frankly Shade, you should go at it again, y'know, jumping from shadow to shadow, stalking them until you reach her own shadow, once you're there no one can notice you. See what she's up to in this world."
"My pleasure." Shade said with excitement as he melted into the shadows again.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/3/2010, 11:52 pm

Shade mumbled a "Tsk tsk..." as he watch the two from afar, but remembering his task, he darted off to an average passerby and whispered "Look, you see that girl over there? The one with the dragon? You're gonna go over there, I don't care how, just do it. Before you say she might kill you, I don't really care, because I'll kill you if you don't!" Then he slipped into the persons shadow.
"Now. Move." The person started running over to the girl, calling out a hello, fear evident in his face, knowing that he would probably die one way or another...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 12:07 am

At this point the man faltered, looking at the two; he'd no idea what to do now. Shade sighed inwardly and said in a tone only audible to the man he was using to hide "Say that...uh...I don't know! Say that some man is looking for her!" I really should learn more about these people before darting in... Shade thought. The man paused for a second and said in a shaky voice "There's a man looking for you, says he's been lookin for you for q-q-uite a b-b-bit of t-t-t-time."
Well, that guy was useless... Shade thought and then said to the man in the almost non-existent whisper "Stay until she's distracted."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 12:18 am

The man stuttered in a fearful tone "H-he didn't s-s-say w-w-who h-he w-w-was!" Damn it, I guess I struck a nerve... Shade thought and whispered to the man "Free to go, thanks for your service, you're on your own. And don't think about blowing my cover. We both know how that'll end up." Shade slid silently between the mans and the girls shadows; they were so close together that he spent almost no time in transit. The man was mumbling a complete slur of words at this point, trying to get out of it all with his life, what could be understood was that he said the man who told him to come was an intimidating mysterious guy he couldn't get a glimpse of, the man told him to g warn the girl with the dragon that someone was looking for her. The man passed out shortly after.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 12:34 am

At this Shade blinked, there actually was a man looking for her? Wow, I guess I really did strike a nerve... Shade thought, now pondering whether he should bolt back to Zhiev or continue spying...he decided on staying, but in the fray, he moved over to Delano's shadow, in case he needed to fight off the man when he ran away; being so small had its disadvantages.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 12:48 am

Well then. I'm pretty sure THAT guy isn't our friend, as much as I dislike that girl...sadly my exit won't be very subtle Shade thought as a shadow form of Delano started flying out from Delano to the alleyway Zhiev had chose for the meet up, ready to tell him everything.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/4/2010, 1:04 am

character:

name: smoking wolf

age: unknown though he is thought to be in his late teens early twenties/

appearance:
hair: long and black. sometimes in braids.
eyes: dark brown like a wolfs.
skin: a swarthy tan
body: not too tall but not short either. lean but strong.
clothes: varies between something of ninja garb during night missions and leather garments during his walk in he day time.

weapons: a katana, bow, and hidden wrist blades.

abilities: shape shift, communes with nature, woodsman, also a cleric, and a capable fighter.

personality: inward and is kept to himself and doesn't speak to strangers and is shy around new people. He is very caring and loves his friends as much as he loves nature even though he doesn't show it very much.

history: though he was born in a village and was brought into this world by his loving parents his village was attacked and everyone was killed leaving him to fend for himself at the tender age of 8. He ventured deep into a woods and stayed there growing up and living among the animals. He was raised by a pack of wolves who took him in as one of their own. It wasn't until he was about 13 that he went out on a quest to become a man. He traveled deep into the mountains where he stumbled upon a cave which had dragon bones in it. He stayed inside that cave until he received his vision. Smoking wolf came back to his wolf clan and told them his vision about him becoming a fierce warrior and riding a dragon. The elders of that wolf clan nodded their approval and sent Smoking wolf on his journey to find this dragon in his vision. So, Smoking wolf went back to the same cave and went back inside to find the very dragon in his vision. She raised her head and said that she has been waiting for Smoking wolf and that their lives were intertwined by fate to be together. Her name was smoking thunder cloud.

Dragon: smoking thunder cloud

appearance: though a dragon she carries some wolf like looks and her wings are made of feathers.

powers: flying, control of elements especially air and lightning and the ability to soul-self.

personality: loving, compassionate, and protects the ones she cares most about.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 1:06 am

Shade landed next to Zhiev back in his small form and started spilling out everything he saw. Zhiev simply grunted at it all; nothing seemed to surprise him. A strange man trying to get some girl with a dragon to steal some magic necklace? Odd, but not surprising.
"Mmmk, look here Shade, you weren't noticed, were you?" Zhiev asked.
"Nah, don't think so, they seemed pretty occupied with the person attacking them." Shade said disgruntled.
"Fine, sorry I doubted you, anyways, you feel like gettin involved with this?" Zhiev replied.
"Not really, it's their problem, though I wouldn't feel too bad knocking that guy around..." Shade said.
"Frankly, I think you're a bit small for that." Zhiev said with a smile, a real smile this time, not the facade he used on everyone else. Shade just grunted and slipped into Zhiev's shadow.
"Right, anyways, we know whats goin on, doesn't concern us, doesn't help us. All in all pretty useless situation..." Zhiev said, talking to himself now, falling asleep.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/4/2010, 7:12 am

The sword went closer to his neck. "I'm not one for puzzles, but I could make you into a pile of pieces. Maybe your dragon here would put you back together."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 7:36 am

Thaddeus laughed as the sword approached his neck. "There is no need for violence, my dear. After all, I am unarmed, as you can see." "Perhaps you were quick to judge her-- she isn't nearly as kind as you said." said Dreamer telepathically to Thaddeus. Thaddeus turned to dreamer, "Now now, she IS a nice person, simply confused is all-- but I suppose many are confused in the world nowadays." he replied aloud.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/4/2010, 4:32 pm

"I don't really do nice. Not until I know what you want. What do you want?" She asked without moving her head she lookd for quick escape routes.

Ether was starting to worry about Kamica. "She's been gone to long... What has happened?" He thought. Getting up Ether strolled to the town but ept his distance just the same.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 4:40 pm

icegal2779 wrote:"I don't really do nice. Not until I know what you want. What do you want?" She asked without moving her head she lookd for quick escape routes.

Ether was starting to worry about Kamica. "She's been gone to long... What has happened?" He thought. Getting up Ether strolled to the town but ept his distance just the same.

(OOPS hahahha I forgot your dragon isn't with you! xD I'm so stupid)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 4:46 pm

"Oh!" Thaddeus suddenly yelled, "I just remembered! I haven't visited the 4th! I must do that right away!" he said, and with that he waved goodbye to Kamica, and took off in search of Zhiev.

After flying through the clouds for a while, they arrived at another little town. "Ah I think that is him!" Thaddeus said with a smile, pointing down at someone asleep in an alleyway. "Then where is his dragon?" asked Dreamer telepathically. "That's the beauty of it, Dreamer my boy, his dragon can go without being noticed! Too bad YOU can't do that, eh?" Thaddeus said with a laugh. "I'm quite content with my own abilities" Dreamer replied telepathically. "Of course of course" replied Thaddeus with a smile, "Now if you will excuse me, I must meet with him briefly." and with that Thaddeus leaped from Dreamer's saddle, gently floating to the ground.

"Hello there, master Zhiev!" Thaddeus called out as he approached the man.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 4:54 pm

"Wha...?" Zhiev mumbled groggily as he heard someone call out his name.
"Eh, ok...hello...and who might you be?" Zhiev said, a bit annoyed by some stranger waking him up, then added "How d'you know me anyway?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 5:01 pm

"Oh goodness," laughed Thaddeus, "I suppose I know everyone!" and with that he sat down next to Zhiev. "Oh, hello there Shade." Thaddeus said as he sensed the small dragon, "marvelous ability you have there! Quite a unique and fascinating ability indeed!" Thaddeus paused, then looked back at Zhiev. "I am here simply collecting data" Thaddeus continued, "Tell me, how long have you been training with your dragon?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/4/2010, 5:06 pm

"Freaky..." Kamica said as she put her sword back and walked away. Seeing a loaf of bread on a window sill, she stole it and no one saw her. Leaving town Ether caught her. "I thought you said you wouldnt steal anymore, Kamica? Ah, I see your not listening..." He said as she walked passed. "Let's go. I should be training, or I could be pranking someone..." She said, wishing for the second one.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/4/2010, 5:08 pm

Shade flew up from Zhievs shadow and said grumpily "I was still sleeping you know..." Zhiev scowled at Shade and said "I apologize for my companions attitude; he can be quite a pain sometimes...But as for your question, he isn't exac-" Shade smacked him at this point and flew up watching both of them.
"Right, we've known each other for 10 years now if that's what you mean, as for training, we never bothered much together. Though if I may be so bold as to ask, why exactly do you care to know?" Zhiev asked, slipping into the smile he was oh so used to when dealing with new people.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 5:30 pm

sorry, haven't been folowing l8ly. who's where now?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 6:15 pm

[Gotcha']
Casius mad ehis way down the street, and passed by a seedy little tavern. Getting thirsty, he decided to wander in. He noticed Adela, and walked towards hger after ordering a drink...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 6:23 pm

Canderous raised hios hands passively. "Chill out, I'm just siting over here 'cuz the other tables are full." Canderous said. "Can I sit here, or do I need to leave?" He said, eyeing her knife.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 6:36 pm

[Canderous, not Casius o_O]

Candeorus laughed. "I figured you weren't." He chuckled as he took a seat oposite of her. "So, what's your name?" he asked, taking a swig of his drink.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/4/2010, 6:48 pm

smoking wolf was walking with his dragon and happened to see two other dragon riders in the distance.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 7:20 pm

"The name's Canderous." He said in between large Gulps. He detected her mind drifting- a sign of telepathic interference. "What's up?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/4/2010, 7:24 pm

smoking wolf looked up to thunder cloud. what do you think we should do? Thunder cloud replied. watch them and see if they are friend or foe. And with that we both vanished into the clouds.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next