DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+12
Tÿ
Tizmael
Vandal
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
The White Wolf
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
redeagle321
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
16 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 18 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 6:17 pm

Karmy was shaking "Yes, I have. But I didn't want to!" tears were flowing down her face. "This man. He was the one that killed my...brother..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 6:19 pm

Zero flew after Ivy. As he did, he continuously got worried. Every second that passed meant one second closer untill the generator fired again....
[Hey, are we allowed to use the orriginal titans yet?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 6:25 pm

(As soon as you all claim a character. This is what I've got so far:
Robin- Red
Starfire- Star
Raven-
Beast Boy-Ice
Cyborg-
CLAIM THEM PEOPLE!!)

Ivy landed on the island that held the tower. She turned to Zero, "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

Last edited by abreu7 on 2/1/2010, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 6:28 pm

"Just detect what is undergorund." Zero told Ivy. He hoped she would find nothing, but he feared the man's story was right on the money.

[So, when we get them, can we start? I was hoping Nightwing could help with this one.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 6:28 pm

Malice took another glance at the man. "I'm guessing you set him on fire and stabbed his face open judging by the sticky feeling on my lips he was torched for a long time until his fat dispersed into the air and..." she looked at Karmy who was silently crying. "Hey.. hey, come on.. want some water? Are you thirsty?" She asked pulling out a bottle of water from her backpack and handing it to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 6:29 pm

"You wouldn't have tofu water would you?" Karmy said with a sniff.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/1/2010, 6:31 pm

Deimos made straight for his hiding spot, not even bothering to look back as he tore across the sky and into that small cliff-side cave he had hidden his lantern in. He landed, never really stopping moving as he slid across the surface of the cave floor bathing it all in his yellow light before finally stopping just in front of the scorched in crest of the Corps. It wasn't but a moment's chore to open the space hidden behind it and extract his golden lantern. The moment it touched his hands he turned to address the cave entrance, his ring pressed firmly into the back of the power-source as he aimed it down the mouth of the cave.

He waited.

And then, after a moment's passing it became abundantly clear that no one was actually going to pursue him. Deimos' eyebrow twitched slightly beneath his mask. After all the trouble he'd gone through to actually get away from them without some manner of animal vegetable or mineral attached to him, none of them were actually pursing him. He felt almost like he should be thankful that these under-trained, and over enthusiastic heroes didn't feel the need to chase him down to the ends of the earth, but still something in him felt like it was a matter of pride that he should be considered extreme dangerous.

No matter though, there were other worlds to terrorize, and that Green Lantern to hunt down before she had a chance to report back to her corps. Not to mention if he stayed on Earth too long after the Green Corps had been informed of his presence he might have more than amateur children to deal with. Deimos nodded then, deciding on a course of action. Leave Earth to the roaches and the rabble, he would find his castle of terror elsewhere.

A saffron streak bolting up into the sky was the only trace the Sinestro left, aside from some rather impressive structural damage of course.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 6:31 pm

Malice was taken aback not knowing what the hell she just said. She could be dazing. "Uh no, just natural spring water. You want?" She asked.

(Lol what??)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 6:32 pm

Ivy kneeled and touched the dirt. Instantly her mind was full of visions. Mostly worms...rocks...dirt...but then something new appeared.

It was large, maybe 20 feet tall and a good 15 feet wide. A mass machine of metal, wires protruding from it and connecting upwards. She followed one of the wires, it went straight.To.The.Tower. She gasped, but kept searching. Her best guess was it was metal mixed with some iron.

Shocked back to reality, she turned to Zero. "What...what IS that thing?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 6:35 pm

abreu7 wrote:(As soon as you all claim a character. This is what I've got so far:
Robin- Red
Starfire- Ice
Raven-
Beast Boy-
Cyborg-
CLAIM THEM PEOPLE!!)
(When did I claim Starfire? idr thought I claimed BB CoNfUsEd)
Sky got up, winded but ok. "Sweet." After failing to track Dimos she went off to the tower.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 6:42 pm

(Lol totally made up XP)

Karmy grabbed the bottle and sank to the ground. She didn't want to drink it. She started pouring it all over her bag to try and wipe the blood away.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 6:42 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
abreu7 wrote:(As soon as you all claim a character. This is what I've got so far:
Robin- Red
Starfire- Ice
Raven-
Beast Boy-
Cyborg-
CLAIM THEM PEOPLE!!)
Sky got up, winded but ok. "Sweet." After failing to track Dimos she went off to the tower.

(Gah I meant Star was Star. >.< For some reason, I always confuse you with Star. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 6:45 pm

abreu7 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Robin- Red
Starfire- Ice
Raven-
Beast Boy-
Cyborg-
CLAIM THEM PEOPLE!!)

(Gah I meant Star was Star. >.< For some reason, I always confuse you with Star. )
(How do you confuse us? I'm so not like Star. I have cooler avatars XD lol jk)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 6:46 pm

After the bottle was emptied Malice looked into Karmy's eyes. She seemed tired and worn out. "Hey.. I'm heading west, wanna come? Or do you have to get back to Jump City? I mean, I know you have a portal, you can go anywhere... some company will be nice, but you don't have to. I can understand."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 6:48 pm

Name: The Wizard of Odd/Ryan Harris

Powers: Witchcraft and Wizardry. All types of magic. A master swordsman. Uses a katana. He is most skillful in elemental, psychic, Illusion, and necromancy magic. He's one of the worlds most skillfull wizard for his age.

Weakness: Sadness and guilt. He some what overcame guilt. He also has Aspburger's Syndrome. He is socially awkward and is very sensitive.

Looks: Unkepted Black hair, Brown eyes, long black leather trench coat and hat, black shirt, pants, and boots.

Personality: Sensitive, Nice, Friendly yet some what anti-social, Coexistant, Benevolent, Selfless and some what Shelfish, Trustworthy, Sarcastic, Fun and Funny

Bio: Ryan Harris was born in a Italian american family. He was turned on to the religion, witchcraft when he was just nine. He study both witchcraft and wizardry. He became so skillful he could knock someone out without even the slightess bit of concentration. He lives with his all black husky, Wolves Bane. A cute lovable little dog. Ryan was shocked when he uncovered that Nightcrawler of the X-men was his dead father's long lost son, making him Ryan's half Brother. Nightcrawler is very open minded so he didn't mind that Ryan was a witch. He has met many other witches, some of which are his best friends. Such as Randy Sanderson, Keke Sanderson, Felicity Mildred, Brock Helson and Jason Helez.

Other notes: Ryan has worked with and has been apart of three super-hero teams such as:

X-Men 2007-current
Justice League 2008-2009
Teen Titans 2009-current

His own team, "The Coven of the Misfits" Has worked with these teams as well as by himself.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 6:49 pm

Approved Wiz! Welcome to the RP!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 6:57 pm

YAY!!!

The wizard appeared on the entrance of Jump City. Dressed in all black, he looked frighting. In his mind he looked pretty awesome. He stopped in the middle of the road. "Ahhh, New beginnings." he said with a smile.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 7:06 pm

"It's an earthquake generator. It feeds off of the energy from the tower." Zero said. "We need to get down there and destroy it." he said frankly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 7:07 pm

Karmy continued to scrub her bag furiously, she turned to Malice "I have a duty here that I have to honor." and she continued to scrub. "It won't come off!" she cried as tears made streaks in the blood on her cheeks.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 7:12 pm

At least getting to it wouldn't be a problem..."Stand back." Ivy ordered. She shut her eyes, and when they opened they were a pure light green. She used her powers to guide her, until she was directly above the machine. She grunted, and pressed her fist to the ground, causing everything to shake. Dirt and dust flew into the air.

When the dust cleared, Ivy was hovering over an 8ft wide hole, straight down to the machine. "Ta-da."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 7:15 pm

Appears in front of the group. "I sense you need help." said the wizard. "I guess I was a little late...." Ivy stared at him strangely.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 7:23 pm

Ivy landed just on the rim of the hole. "Who are you?" She asked. Her muscles tensed, her hands glowing. This dude better not want to fight. She was NOT in the mood.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 7:25 pm

Zero looked at the newcomer. He didn't seem to want to atack, so Zero didn't think he was the bigger threat. No, the REAL issue was down the hole Ivy Just made. "I'm gonna call the team." he said, and he flipepd the alert switch on his communicator. Suddenly, he got an Idea. "I'll be right back." he said. He shot intot he sky, and made his way to where he had last detected Cara and Mimic...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 7:27 pm

Sky came running up but didn't see the hole. "Hey, what happened t-" She fell in, but grew claws nd gipped to the side. Seeing the new guy Sky said. "So... who's the new guy?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 7:28 pm

Ivy yanked Sky up, with some difficulty. "He hasn't introduced himself yet." She whispered in reply.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next