DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+12
Tÿ
Tizmael
Vandal
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
The White Wolf
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
redeagle321
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
16 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 7:28 pm

"Don't worry." The wizard said to Ivy. "I won't hurt you. I just help people who need my help. Btw I'm Ryan, The Wizard of Odd.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 7:32 pm

"Odd indeed. Wizard, eh?" Sky snarled. Wizards, Bigfoots, and Dragons were right up there with fish. "Thanks Ivy, but what is under the tower?! I'm not like'n the smell..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 7:34 pm

"It's the corpse of something." the wiz said. "It have been rotting around for a while."
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 7:36 pm

After introducing herself to Wiz, Ivy announced they were both wrong. She then explained how it was a machine, stealing energy from the tower, that could create earthquakes.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 7:38 pm

"I might it smells bad in a villian way..." She shot Wiz a mean look. "Are you a villian? Oh never mind, I say we rip this thin to shreds!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 7:54 pm

"Talk about jumping the gun!" The wizard said nervously. "Just cause I dress in black doesn't mean I'm a villain! Anyway, Ripping this thing to shreds it a bad Idea. It may explode.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 8:03 pm

Malice looked at her, scrub and cry. "Can't you just throw that in the wash?" She asked and sat down. She didn't answer. Malice had always wondered why that bag meant so much to her. "What's with that bag anyways? I mean you go so far to protect it.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 8:04 pm

"Which is why Ivy controls fire, and with Zero here he could contain it... I'm guessing. Oh but your a wizard, so youould turn it to flowers or somting, right?" Sky really was in a bad mood and Mr.Odd didn't make her feel better. Wizards. She hated magic.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 8:08 pm

"Haven't thought of that." said the wizard. He raised his arm and chanted something in Latin. The machine was then surrounded by an orb. The machine then exploded without making a scratch on anyone. He put the remains of the machine down. "Flowers, Huh?"
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 8:12 pm

[The Machine is ENORMOUS. We would have to go down and blow it up >_>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 8:14 pm

"So full of yourself, and yet you cann't even think of a simple idea... wizards..." She walked over to the hole ad looked down at the machine. If wizards had so much power, how come one couldn't right back 7350? Or make her normal? Or even end her thrist for blood? Or stop freaking global warming?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 8:19 pm

"Hey, ur the one who thought of it so i tried it. Sorry if I pissed u off." He said with a frown. His sensitivity almost got the best of him.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 8:41 pm

Carafrost saw Zero and turned to Mimic. "Maybe we don't have to find the Titans. Because I think they just found us." She said gesturing to Zero who was making his way over to them.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 8:43 pm

"NO! I can't just throw it in the wash!" Karmy said and she pulled something out of the bag. The poured it on and started to scrub again. Concentrating hard on scrubbing she continued to talk. "It was my brothers." she said solemnly
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 8:45 pm

Zero reluctantly landed near Cara and Mimic. "Hey. Look, I know I'm not in any position to ask any favors of you two, but I need your help." he asked with reluctance. He knew Cara still was probably bitter from when he was runing around and not paying much attention the other day...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 8:49 pm

Cara looked at him. "Really? You actually want our help? I would have thought you and the other Titans could handle things just fine on your own." She said this with a mixture of sadness and envy. She wanted to be a Titan soooo bad, so she could be part of something, and prove that she wasn't a freak.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 8:52 pm

"Wizards just... Yea, know what? I should be sorry. I just don't like wizards, or magic." She sighed. "So sorry." Turing to Ivy she asked, "What now boss?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 9:05 pm

Zero sighed. "I assure you, we titan's can't even come close to handling everything all by ourselves." Zero said, rememebring what Sully said earleir. "Besides, if you don't help us atack this thing, the whole city could be in danger." Zero pleaded. They would need all the help they could could get...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 2/1/2010, 9:05 pm

"That was very nice of you." said the wizard. "But just cause I'm a wizard doesn't mean I'm a bad person, but I can't make you like magic."
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 2/1/2010, 9:47 pm

(Sorry I took so long; Internet only works in half the house at the moment.)

[Meanwhile, inside the Tower]

Rift stood awkwardly as the little girl hugged him. Joanne? How had she known his mother's name?

His mother...

Her memory was the only thing that had stopped him from going completely over the edge; she'd always tell him to be nice to girls, and he hadn't killed a single one since Becky, the girl who'd broken his heart in front of everyone. He was repentant of that, too. He'd explained the whole situation to his mother, how he'd gotten too angry and embarrassed, that he'd dumped her -quite literally, and from a hundred feet in the air. His mother, Joanne, had forgiven him, understanding -to some extent- what he was going through.

And then, just when their lives were turning around -he'd gotten a part-time job, and she a full-time- she died. She'd swerved to miss a collision on the highway, and the car had gone over a cliff. If he'd just been there, she would still be alive. But, no, Becky's mourning boyfriend had cornered him at his new job, liquor on his breath. By the time James had been contacted, his mother was dead, had been for hours. It only seemed right to kill the boyfriend for that injustice, and, after that, rationalizing murder had gotten easier.

And, not long after that, he discovered he really didn't need a reason, that losing control of his temper was enough. Joanne, too, had had a temper, she'd broken more than half of the dishes in their house before they switched to paper and Styrofoam. And so, he didn't try to control his anger; it brought her memory closer somehow.

But, this little girl, who had so innocently called him by his name, and stirred up memories he didn't need to deal with at the moment, she would not receive his anger; Joanne had always said that he should never hurt a lady.

(Not bad for improvisation, I'd say. Charm, feel free to have Matt attack. Beating on men isn't against Rift's morals. Wink )
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:56 pm

(VERY nice, Snow! :D I love it!)

Matt stood back, still confused by the situation. Emily turned towards Matt. "You can go now" she said with a smile, and turned back to Rift who was still staring. Matt hesitantly began leaving, then finally went off to see if anyone else needed help. "It's all right, James, it wasn't your fault." Emily said quietly, once she was sure Matt was gone, "I lost the ones I loved too... even when I knew something bad was going to happen, I wasn't able to save them..." and with that Emily began to cry. Innocently she embraced Rift, crying against him. "I miss them so much..." she managed to mumble between sobs.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 10:16 pm

Malice looked at her surprised sitting next to her, she didn't know that Karmy ever had a brother. "So what happened to him?" She inquired, interested to know more. "Why do you have his bag?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/1/2010, 10:19 pm

"Truthfully, I wish to leave it at that. Now for this," Sky said looking at the hole, "This will have some fur flying." She morphed into a werewolf and jumpped down.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 2/1/2010, 10:33 pm

Rift patted the little girl on the shoulder, uncertain of what to do. "It'll get better with time," he said, half returning her embrace. Shaking his head, he knelt to he level, realizing for the first time that she was blind. "What am I talking about? It doesn't get better with time, you... just learn to deal with it, you get better at... forgetting."
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 10:40 pm

"I do not want to forget them..." Emily replied with a sniffle, "If I forget them, then their history will be lost forever, with no one to think of them. And... someday I will be like that too... just a memory in the minds of those I leave behind..." And with that Emily embraced Rift, putting her arms around his neck (like a little girl does to try to hug) and putting her head on his shoulder as a few more tears trickled from her eyes.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next