DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 8:32 pm

Mercy wrote:Mercy picked up the squirrel and drop kicked it three blocks down, then it hit a concrete wall, splattering in little tiny pieces. "Done."
(omg... squirrel... Shocked )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 8:55 pm

Carafrost patted Ivy on the back and said "It's okay. Chippy is in a better place now."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 9:23 pm

"Well head to my new Headquarters, from there we'll recuperate and figure out our next move." Twoface thought. Casius was off to the side spewing profanity about how he had to run and how the Riders kept outnumbering him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 9:32 pm

"Don't worry, mate," Ben whispered to Casius, "We'll get our revenge soon enough." and with that he noticed a little bird learning to fly. "Like this" he whispered to Casius, and pointed his index finger at the bird. Instantly there was a crack, like the breaking of bones, and in a split second the bird laid there, dead from the bolt of electricity. Ben smirked, then turned back to Twoface. "I thought you had some big plan for us" he said, curious about what Twoface might have in mind.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 9:53 pm

Mercy looked at the rest of the team without remorse and said "Can we get back onto the mission? We still need a Matt to save, a Joker to ice, criminals to throw back in jail, and a murder to solve!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 10:10 pm

Before Twoface had an opportunity to reply, Ben noticed an old lady across the street, slowly going to the local grocery store. "Now's the chance to let out some frustration from earlier" he said, and in a flash he was over near her. "You know what I hate about your generation? You don't carry any electronics for me to absorb!" he said, grabbing her walker and throwing it up onto the roof. The lady collapsed to the ground, one of her bones breaking.

"Please... have mercy..." she begged, struggling to look up at him. Ben laughed, a dark, sinister laugh, then looked down at her. "I will not be told what to do by some old hag!" he yelled in her face, and grabbed her hair, ripping it violently as he slammed her head into the cement over and over. Her hands twitched from the pain, but her body was too weak to defend itself. "goodnight, grammy!" Ben yelled as he began kicking her face violently. Soon it was beyond recognition, stained by blood an disfigured by the multiple impacts. Her body laid there, yet she still twitched from the pain. "Oh, so you're still alive?" he whispered down towards her. "I can fix that." and with that Ben sent a jolt of lightning into the woman, killing her quickly yet painfully.

"Ah, I needed to get that out of my system" Ben said with a smile, then nonchalantly walked back over to where the others were standing.

Last edited by Charm on 2/2/2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 10:16 pm

Twoface suprisingly punched Ben to the ground. "We are not here for senseless muurder, fool!" Twoface snarled in disgust. "Only kill if you have to. Otherwise, leave it to fate." Towface growled, fliping his ever symbolic coin. "Now, when we recuperate at my hideout, I'll discuss the plan." He said, casually making his way down the street.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/2/2010, 10:17 pm

i looked up at luna thee was no way i was letting her fight without me. "luna im not leaving you to fight alone. ill be fine i've had much worse conditions during fighting a broken leg is nothing it'll heal fine..." I did not care if she wanted it or not i refuse to let her go alone if it would mean my death i could care less.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 10:17 pm

(haha Red, I killed because Mercy told me to lol)

Ben got back up, wiping the dirt from his face. "Fine" he said, "But I still don't regret doing that." and with that he followed the rest of them as they made their way to the hideout.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 10:30 pm

[No worries, I was looking for a reason for twoface to say soemhting about fate anywyas XD]

Casius walked past Ben's victim. True, he had seen dead people before, but it was soemhting he genuinely wanted to avoid if he had to. The low charge alarm began to ring in his ear again. "How much longer, Twoface?" He asked. "Not far, not far." Twoface replied, walking to a suprisingly ritzy area of town...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 10:36 pm

As the group walked past the dead body, Ben smiled to himself-- a dark, morbid smile. He had seen death many times, and he had learned to love it like a bride. His lips curled at the ends, and his smile was that from a feeling of bloodlust-- oh how he enjoyed it; the way it made him feel inside when he held someone's life in his hands, the wonderful sensation of stealing that life, and crushing it in his very palm.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/2/2010, 10:41 pm

I stood up not caring of even he slightest of pain. "Luna id rather die than leave you to fight alone. They are ready they want a fight and want to kill us. If i let you go alone they will succeed and i will not let them. I will be here to make sure you are not hurt."
My leg already felt better and my scar was healing fast. "Even so Delano helped so im good with all of it.." I looked up at her and put my paw on her shoulder. "I'll be fine dont worry about me. You know me im a fighter. And thank you Delano"
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/2/2010, 10:59 pm

I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah sure no mater what you say im going. I will not risk a life lost besides there is more than one you are up against an they are strong." I walked next to her stumbling at first but picked up my feet and walked steadily.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/2/2010, 11:02 pm

(Mercy killed a squirrel and Charm killed a lady? O.o oh my..)
Aurora was dumbfounded at seeing the squirrel killed; after all, she had never actually killed someone before..
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 11:09 pm

Carafrost shook her head and got back to buisness. "Mercy's right. We still have alot of problems we need to solve."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/3/2010, 1:03 am

I looked up at luna and sighed "well im with ya and dont worry bout me being careful." I smirked. I glanced at Adela wondering if she'd be ok. "IT isn't me you should be worrying about...not yet." I muttered softly but loud enough for her to hear.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/3/2010, 1:13 am

Greht watched from a magical orb in a dark and mystical chamber the events that unfolded before our young heroes. Secretely, he eyed karmy and mercy, plotting his revenge.
"Such brutality towards thy squirrel... doth taketh a truly ferocious heart to enacteth such a pernicious deed uponeth a squirrel. Remindeths me of thine own days as a templar, wherst I once murdered 14 squirrels in 5 minutes. Good timeths, good timeths..."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/3/2010, 1:15 am

(LOL)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 9:44 am

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Greht watched from a magical orb in a dark and mystical chamber the events that unfolded before our young heroes. Secretely, he eyed karmy and mercy, plotting his revenge.
"Such brutality towards thy squirrel... doth taketh a truly ferocious heart to enacteth such a pernicious deed uponeth a squirrel. Remindeths me of thine own days as a templar, wherst I once murdered 14 squirrels in 5 minutes. Good timeths, good timeths..."

(You're focusing on a squirrel getting killed while just a short ways away an old lady is getting beaten to a pulp? Shocked )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 10:18 am

Twoface welcomed the two into his suprisingly ritzy new highrise. There were thugs corner to corner, of course, but it was the norm. "Take a seat gentlemen." Twoface said, gesturing towards some living room chairs.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 10:23 am

Ben sat down, with Matt sitting next to him. "Nice place you got here.." Ben said, looking around.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/3/2010, 10:29 am

(I believe that's the irony of it Charm Razz)

The Riders were getting restless, Mercy wondered where Artanis had gone to, and everyone was getting hungry. "Before we're on the move again can we eat already?" Karmy complained holding onto her stomach, exaggerating her hunger. Mercy had to admit she was hungry as well even though they really didn't have any time to sit down and eat, "Okay, but just a quick-" before Mercy could finish her sentence Karmy squealed in joy and tore out a small table from her bag and placed a lot of the food they had gathered from the hippie store. "LETS EAT!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 12:34 pm

"Why thank you." Twoface said. Casius pulled a cord out of the back of his suit and gestured towards a power outlet. "May I? he asked." Twoface waved with his hand, Casius plugged in.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/3/2010, 12:42 pm

Ben watched as Casius charged his suit. "You know..." he began, "I could help you be less dependent on outlets." he said, and with that his hand crackled with a small amount of electricity.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/3/2010, 1:03 pm

Mercy wrote:(I believe that's the irony of it Charm Razz)

The Riders were getting restless, Mercy wondered where Artanis had gone to, and everyone was getting hungry. "Before we're on the move again can we eat already?" Karmy complained holding onto her stomach, exaggerating her hunger. Mercy had to admit she was hungry as well even though they really didn't have any time to sit down and eat, "Okay, but just a quick-" before Mercy could finish her sentence Karmy squealed in joy and tore out a small table from her bag and placed a lot of the food they had gathered from the hippie store. "LETS EAT!"

(O_O?!! I WOULD DO THAT!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next