DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:05 pm

(sure, they can be). Charge was hit in the leg, and groaned as he quickly shut the door (Now they're shut). "Step on it!" he yelled to Casius.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 12:08 pm

(Where am I in all this? O.o Phone post FTW!)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 12:12 pm

Karmy picked herself from off the ground to see the Batmobile about to take off. "Oh man! I wanted to drive it!" and she slapped a sticky grenade one the hood.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:12 pm

Ghost wrote:(Where am I in all this? O.o Phone post FTW!)

[let's pretend you're with us haha]

"Hurry up!" Ben called out to Ghost, who was still fighting back the Riders. Ghost somehow managed to squeeze into the Batmobile as well, as they took off, leaving a huge amount of explosives behind them. "AH!" Ben yelled, seeing the grenade. focusing his energy, he shot a quick and precise beam, able to knock it off. Though it flew off the hood, it exploded just near the vehicle, causing it to almost wipe out.

That girl is going to pay dearly... Ben thought to himself. He smiled slightly, thinking about what he was going to do to her-- or her reputation.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 12:19 pm

"Ben, your loose cannon's gonna have to take a break," Ghost calmly said.
However, a new fight arrived when the Riders came.
"What the hell? There must be a million thugs out there; why do they wanna find us so bad?" Ghost laughed.
He planted the explosives, got in the Batmobile and ducked as the explosion of the sticky grenade went off. He then fired a shot at the piles of explosives, causing the cave to erupt with flames
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 12:20 pm

Ghost wrote:(Where am I in all this? O.o Phone post FTW!)
[The three of us just blew up the batcave and carjacked the batmobile XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:21 pm

Ben watched as the cave erupted into billowing flames. "Very nice," he said to Ghost, "You DO know your explosives."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 12:22 pm

"Dammit, after them! Riders, CHARGE!!" Mercy yelled running down, the steps of the batcave.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 12:25 pm

"Training," Ghost said flatly. "Where we meetin' Two-face? I want my money, n I want a beer."

"Any reason you killed Matt, by the way? Could've used 'im to fight against the Riders; they wouldn't try n hurt him."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:31 pm

"The moment called for it-- besides, I'll get someone else soon. He was only Ex 001, I can easily get an Ex 002, or Ex 003. But first, I must get my revenge on that girl..."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:34 pm

Upon getting near the hideout, the group first stashed the car where it wouldn't be found, then made their way to the hideout. They entered the building, and Twoface greeted them with his usual "blissful personality".

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 12:42 pm

Twoface made hsi way down the street, the light of the blazing building to his back. A large thug waled up to him. "That was a total waste of time- the Riders were a no-show!" The thug whined. "Are you sure? The burning building was more than a distraction- it was for fear. The people have now seen the riders fail to stop me, and fail to stop my hired hands." He said, fliping his coin. "I knew the croc would show up, as I knew Ghost and the others would succed evenw ithout my interference. It was my plan all along." He said with a disturbing grin, pocketing his coin. He made it up to his penthouse, where the three stood. "I should ask where the plant boy is, but no matter." Twoface grunted. He pulled 3 large wads of cash, and handed one to each of them. "Enjoy. I'll keep in touch." He hissed, waving them out the door.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 12:49 pm

Pleased with his payment, Ben set out to begin his revenge. He walked along the street, and into a a nursing home. Screams echoed, but were quickly choked out. He went through the building, entering every room, and extinguishing the life within.

After much effort, he found a tall brick apartment building to use for his masterpiece. One by one, Ben dragged each of the 57 bodies to that alleyway. Using their blood, he began his painting.

"Perfect..." Ben said, with a disturbing grin after a couple hours of work. Now on the brick wall was a painting of Karm, painted in the blood of the 57 elderly who were slaughtered, as well as the blood of some children he killed during one of his trips to and from the nursing home. From the roof hung each body, hung with chains around their necks. All 60 bodies total hung from the rooftop, dangling next to the giant portrait of Karm. Below the painting he wrote "Veni, Vidi, Vici" in blood. Content with his work, he took off, to return to his home, and he smiled to himself as he remembered each individual's look of horror as he killed them. Tonight was a good night, he thought, and faded into the darkness of the alleys...

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:07 pm

It was one of THOSE nights. Casius made his way down to Ernie's Cantina with Ghost, and didn't even bother having Ghost pick up the tab- he ordered something small and barely drank it...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:10 pm

Ben, after washing his hands and changing his clothes, decided he would go get a drink. Walking into a nearby bar, he saw Casius and Ghost. "Hey!" he called out, and walked over, smiling like nothing had happened. "Care for more to drink?" he asked Casius, looking at the small glass.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:18 pm

Casius grumbled soemhting that could best be interpreted as 'sure.' He wasn't about to pass up a free drink. Ernie the bartender looked at Ben suspiciously, but kept his mouth shut.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:23 pm

"No problemo, be RIGHT back!" Ben said cheerily, and went to the bartender. "I'll take an Azure and 2 Cosmopolitans." he said, handing the man the money. In a minute he had the drinks. But before bringing them back to the table, Ben slipped two different powders into the Cosmopolitans. "I'm back!" Ben said, smiling. He passed out the drinks, and kept the Azure for himself. He made sure Casius was the one with the drugged drink, and Ghost was the one with the sedation in his drink, and smiled a little as he took a sip of his own drink.

Last edited by Charm on 2/5/2010, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:27 pm

Casius didn't even look as he opened the hatch and fished down the drink in one fell swig. However, he caught a faintly odd smell about it...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:29 pm

Ben smiled, and noticed Ghost getting drowsy. "So tell me..." asked Ben, "What IS in that big secret room of yours? I saw all the gadgets, but what does it do?" he asked as smoothly and politely as possible.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:31 pm

"Ith a sthtathith chamberth." Casius slurred, now completely drugged. "I keepth 'm thafe." he managed to say, his helmet on his face crooked, making him look all the more drunk.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:33 pm

"Really? How fascinating" Ben cooed, "Tell me, who do you keep safe in this 'stasis chamber'?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:36 pm

Casius paused for a bit, trying not to answer, but he had no motor control anymore. "My daughter... i got he rback after thhhhhhey took her." He slurred, nearly passing out.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:38 pm

Quickly, trying to get as many answers as he could before Casius passed out, Ben put his hand on Casius' shoulder. "Tell me, friend," he said charmingly, "Who is your daughter, and who tried to take her? Does she have any ability?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 1:40 pm

"My daughter... Sarah Roper[Those from Abby's rp ought to get the connection now] They took her because of her... hypnosis. She has a... heart defect form experimentation. Needs an expensive..." he failed to stay awake and passed out.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 1:43 pm

"Interesting..." Ben said, a smirk forming on his face, "Very interesting indeed..." and with that he stood up, and left the two sleeping gentlemen. "My thanks," he said, tipping the bartender with a 100 dollar bill. He was in a generous mood-- things were going his way.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next